Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990452 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saga ambitious?....oooh chineke nna!

Still looking for the ambitious inside nini's payint...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Giel:

Small deal you don dey run. grin

Nansense. angry
Yousef will be flogged out by Multi Choice Technical team for being the most boring housemate ever.

Babe, kindly help Tega to book night bus with the reliable Ekenedilichukwu Transport Service.

She might not be allowed to spend the night at the hotel. smiley

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You are the only one that believes this statement

Look at Cross who was like the quiet dude in the house. Later gist started coming out from girls who is hot. Then Cross started echoing. Then we had ladies confessing he was the man. Then we saw him go after the shiest girl in the house.

We were so scared that this was like a chick walking into a hole of a viper.

Then JayPaul came into the picture. (who we saw as Don Boring). Definitely no match to Cross the viper.

Then Cross smacks Saskay's butt in a jacuzzi party and she embarassed Cross (aka Viper, aka Ladies crush). Then Saskay started a friendlationship with JayPaul and today, Cross is an emotional freak, fighting to understand the shy girl. Today, Cross seems the chick and Saskay the viper that might consume Cross and JayPaul.

How is this boring?

This is pure drama.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
THEY SAID MARIA IS A DRUNKARD AND THEY CONDEMNED HER BUT CROSS IS A DRUNKARD TOO AND THEY SUDDENLY KEPT QUIET....HYPOCRISY....

Saga and cross are both Simps..one is just making his own too obvious and the other one is not too obvious.....
C-mama y u dey pepper sumbori like this na

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Yah.

I read and hear people say it is boring but for real, I have not seen this much twists in the show.

Look at Maria, Pere and WhiteMoney triangle what spun in it. WhiteMoney and Maria were so cool. Later, they drifted apart. Then Pere who was a silent person in the house became head of house and turned Maria against WhiteMoney.

Then banned WhiteMoney from the kitchen, then everyone starved. embarassed

Even our dear Nini. Then later we had a standoff against the head of house. Then WhiteMoney got the kitchen back.

Like in some short weeks. How are these guys boring?
This is a false narrative, only you have proof.... Every individual did what they did.. Saying Pere instigated WM is false

There also hasn't been much action in this season bbnaija. All the do is eat, sing and engage in sexually-laden truth and dare. To entertain viewers, housemates should be creative, but from what we have seen in weeks, routine. Asides from Monday and Sunday.. The remaining days are normal
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You are the only one that believes this statement

Look at how Pere played Maria like a pawn. WhiteMoney and Maria were a dream team. A match and I thought Maria would make it to the final. Pere hinged on her and got the love of Maria's fans. Turned her and her fans against WhiteMoney.

I believe Maria got evicted because of shared votes. I believe a lot of her fans felt she was safe and were voting to save Pere too.

Checkmate. Maria is out and Pere is still in the house. Still scheming.

Pure Drama and suspense.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rahman8(f): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
handelex:
Ok, nairaland is not your world then. As you don break the rules by deliberately insulting someone, you'll do your time in Kuje accordingly.

No excuses.

and who the h*ll do you think you are?

no insult intended

pls vote YOUSEF YOUSEF
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will vote for tega. She's going nowhere until she gets pregnant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Look at Cross who was like the quiet dude in the house. Later gist started coming out from girls who is hot. Then Cross started echoing. Then we had ladies confessing he was the man. Then we saw him go after the shiest girl in the house.

We were so scared that this was like a chick walking into a hole of a viper.

Then JayPaul came into the picture. (who we saw as Don Boring). Definitely no match to Cross the viper.

Then Cross smacks Saskay's butt in a jacuzzi party and she embarassed Cross (aka Viper, aka Ladies crush). Then Saskay started a friendlationship with JayPaul and today, Cross is an emotional freak, fighting to understand the shy girl. Today, Cross seems the chick and Saskay the viper that might consume Cross and JayPaul.

How is this boring?

This is pure drama.
Lolz, you watch a lot of Korean and Indian films.. So I understand why you like this season.. Some of us don't like pretences, simping, we need frictions, confrontations... This reality show is much like a family reunion.. Everyone is cool with one another. No obvious beers.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is a false narrative, only you have proof.... Every individual did what they did.. Saying Pere instigated WM is false

There also hasn't been much action in this season bbnaija. All the do is eat, sing and engage in sexually-laden truth and dare. To entertain viewers, housemates should be creative, but from what we have seen in weeks, routine. Asides from Monday and Sunday.. The remaining days are normal

Pere had a discussion with Maria. He clearly explained to her that WhiteMoney was controlling the BBFans with his kitchen work and they should stop it. Without Pere, Maria would never have thought of removing WhiteMoney from the kitchen.

That is down to Pere's scheming and it worked on Maria.

By the way, to you it they are not doing anything but these guys are given pure drama everyday.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:

Hahahaha, we go first get biggie pikin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:
LMAO grin

Any reason is a good reason to vote
Looollll grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Look at how Pere played Maria like a pawn. WhiteMoney and Maria were a dream team. A match and I thought Maria would make it to the final. Pere hinged on her and got the love of Maria's fans. Turned her and her fans against WhiteMoney.

I believe Maria got evicted because of shared votes. I believed a lot of her fans felt she was safe and were voting to save Pere too.

Checkmate. Maria is out and Pere is still in the house. Still scheming.

Pure Drama and suspense.
False.. If you say you like this season, that is good. Some people like fufu, some like pounded yam.. For me, this season is below par and some kind of vacation
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Pere had a discussion with Maria. He clearly explained to her that WhiteMoney was controlling the BBFans with his kitchen work and they should stop it. Without Pere, Maria would never have thought of removing WhiteMoney from the kitchen.

That is down to Pere's scheming and it worked on Maria.

By the way, to you it they are not doing anything but these guys are given pure drama everyday.
Can i have a video of this conversation?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz, you watch a lot of Korean and Indian films.. So I understand why you like this season.. Some of us don't like pretences, simping, we need frictions, confrontations... This reality show is much like a family reunion.. Everyone is cool with one another. No obvious beers.

Read the undertone and you will see drama. I get your point. It has to do with genre. Some people like action movies. Some like suspenseful thrillers (like me).

By the way, I feel Boma is the real viper in this show. A very deadly one. He is crawling from nest to nest and ripping the chickens apart one by one.

He just turned Tega from a proper house wife into an adulteress.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Two stupid parents? really
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Read the undertone and you will see drama. I get your point. It has to do with genre. Some people like action movies. Some like suspenseful thrillers (like me).

By the way, I feel Boma is the real viper in this show. A very deadly one. He is crawling from nest to nest and ripping the chickens apart one by one.

He just turned Tega from a proper house wife into an adulteress.
You can't wife a hoe, Tega was never a proper housewife.. Boma is not okay, snitches around and trying to lay everyone is not a feature of a viper to me. They both deserve one another

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
All of you saying this season is boring, abeg make una change channel! If na battery problem buy new battery change am..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

BBNaija: WhiteMoney using kitchen to escape nomination – Maria

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate and Deputy Head of House, Maria, on Wednesday, insinuated that WhiteMoney’s strategy to avoid nomination is cooking for the housemates.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/11/bbnaija-whitemoney-using-kitchen-to-escape-nomination-maria/

Can't find a video but this is one of their discussions together. This came after Pere took his action. If I see another, I will share to you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Any lady that can sleep with Boma can sleep with anything, eww .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You can't wife a hoe, Tega was never a proper housewife.. Boma is not okay, snitches around and trying to lay everyone is not a feature of a viper to me. They both deserve one another

It takes a viper to know a hoe trapped in the body of a house wife. Boma saw through her. Tore off the housewife mask and presented the BBFans an adulteress.

I fear the guy for real. To you he is not okay but the drama behind it is that he is dangerous.

Don't think Boma is done prawling. He is also bringing mad content for the viewers.

These guys deliver things like this everyday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

BBNaija S6: HOH Pere vows to sack Whitemoney from kitchen duties

Shine Ya Eye Head of House, Pere, has vowed to kick Whitemoney out of the kitchen.

According to him, cooking may be one of Whitemoney’s strategies to win the show.

Pere said this while speaking with his Deputy Head of House, Maria.

“I’m against the idea of one person cooking for everybody for the entire stay. It’s not logical because that creates a ‘you all would need me’ or ‘you all have to need me’ mentality, which is very detrimental. It is horrible and I don’t like that,” he said.

“But this is not a vacation, this is a game. And if that’s his strategy, that’s a good strategy but I wouldn’t take it,” Pere said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/10/bbnaija-s6-hoh-pere-vows-to-sack-whitemoney-from-kitchen-duties/

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It takes a viper to know a hoe trapped in the body of a house wife. Boma saw through her. Tore off the housewife mask and presented the BBFans an adulteress.

I fear the guy for real. To you he is not okay but the drama behind it is that he is dangerous.

Don't think Boma is done prawling. He is also bringing mad content for the viewers.

These guys deliver things like this everyday.
Lolz.. That's not the content I want. Sleeping with a married woman on live TV.. I can go to xvideos why bbnaija?.. We deserve better

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

BBNaija: WhiteMoney using kitchen to escape nomination – Maria

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate and Deputy Head of House, Maria, on Wednesday, insinuated that WhiteMoney’s strategy to avoid nomination is cooking for the housemates.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/11/bbnaija-whitemoney-using-kitchen-to-escape-nomination-maria/

Can't find a video but this is one of their discussions together. This came after Pere took his action. If I see another, I will share to you.
Okay thanks, till then

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rahman8(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though you're trying the moderators here.... But then again, only a foolish man will fail to listen to some life saving advise.

Using multiple accounts to spam the thread?

Dominique will take good care of you.

I'm not who you think I am, I just copied and paste nii o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

BBNaija S6: HOH Pere vows to sack Whitemoney from kitchen duties

Shine Ya Eye Head of House, Pere, has vowed to kick Whitemoney out of the kitchen.

According to him, cooking may be one of Whitemoney’s strategies to win the show.

Pere said this while speaking with his Deputy Head of House, Maria.

“I’m against the idea of one person cooking for everybody for the entire stay. It’s not logical because that creates a ‘you all would need me’ or ‘you all have to need me’ mentality, which is very detrimental. It is horrible and I don’t like that,” he said.

“But this is not a vacation, this is a game. And if that’s his strategy, that’s a good strategy but I wouldn’t take it,” Pere said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/10/bbnaija-s6-hoh-pere-vows-to-sack-whitemoney-from-kitchen-duties/
. I said where he instigated Maria against white money..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Whitemoney talking about Peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.