Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990471 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:
I will vote for tega. She's going nowhere until she gets pregnant

Chai!!! This is too harsh.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Peace talking about Whitemoney

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
WM made Peace emotional

Awwwwwww. Peace is an angel

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
rahman8:

I'm not who you think I am, I just copied and paste nii o
Dear strongmind,

You're not smart enough.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rahman8(f): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm only here for YOUSEF, thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Whitemonkey pretender angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
80sjamshophip:
how?
don't tell me that it is because Pere said so

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz, you watch a lot of Korean and Indian films.. So I understand why you like this season.. Some of us don't like pretences, simping, we need frictions, confrontations... This reality show is much like a family reunion.. Everyone is cool with one another. No obvious beers.
True!
Blame the fans of BBN

They don't like a villain esp in a reality show hence all house mates mask their true self in the house except for one or two altercations which is normally settled with hugs and kisses!

Whoever shows up with an annoying and drama filled personality is instantly nominated and sent parking by the fans!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheEnforcer:
shey na Cross talk sey make she let him know if the situation changes?

Na him แป

He said, "If something changes between both of you, just let me know, so, I can step back. I don't want to be in the middle of what you have going on"

Na the wait he still dey wait for update, meanwhile the Sisi is telling him, "Only both of us know what we have between us...JP is always following me around..."

Make he dey wait.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Whitemonkey pretender. angry
Help yourself out....

It's not that deep.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
bentenny:

True!
Blame the fans of BBN

They don't like a villain esp in a reality show hence all house mates mask their true self in the house except for one or two altercations which is normally settled with hugs and kisses!

Whoever shows up with an annoying and drama filled personality is instantly nominated and sent parking by the fans!
Eggzactly.. The actor is always right. The show has now become a Kumbaya scenario. Even NYSC camp, three weeks, enough gbas gbos.. But people stay for five weeks, acting fine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Whitemonkey pretenderangry
ode

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sweetpink:

I don't want Angel to be emotionally attached to any guy in that house cos it could ruin her game.
Mbok sad

If you think Angel will be emotionally attached to any guy in that house means you've not fully understand your girl. Angel can never simp for any guy, she is female version of okra. Na pure hit and run, did you see the way she told JMk she wants to stop Boma sleeping on her bed? She no send anybody, a girl that is in total control of her emotions Boma moved on to Tega and for once she no send. I like her for that.

But she has a thing for Cross
If cross ever go for her, she might simp more than Saga, and I don't want it to happen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sweetpink:

I don't want Angel to be emotionally attached to any guy in that house cos it could ruin her game.
Mbok sad

If you think Angel will be emotionally attached to any guy in that house means you've not fully understand your girl. Angel can never simp for any guy, she is female version of okra. Na pure hit and run, did you see the way she told JMk she wants to stop Boma sleeping on her bed? She no send anybody, a girl that is in total control of her emotions Boma moved on to Tega and for once she no send. I like her for that.

But she has a thing for Cross
If cross ever go for her, she might simp more than Saga, and I don't want that to happen.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is a flat out fallacy. Maria stopped liking WM because he claimed to have known they were the wildcards. As a matter of fact it was Maria who gravitated towards Pere. I remember us screaming here saying Maria was making it obvious that they were the wildcards cos she was always going to Pere to have a chat. They got close cos they sourced out each other as wildcards.
People keep saying here that Pere turned Maria against WM; thatโ€™s a very big lie. Pere felt he was shifty and Maria felt same after he lied he knew they were wildcards and it was only after this that Maria and Pere started talking about WM. This is what I remember happening.

TheGoodJoe:

Pere had a discussion with Maria. He clearly explained to her that WhiteMoney was controlling the BBFans with his kitchen work and they should stop it. Without Pere, Maria would never have thought of removing WhiteMoney from the kitchen.

That is down to Pere's scheming and it worked on Maria.

By the way, to you it they are not doing anything but these guys are given pure drama everyday.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rahman8(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear strongmind,

I am not smart enough.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Eggzactly.. The actor is always right. The show has now become a Kumbaya scenario. Even NYSC camp, three weeks, enough gbas gbos.. But people stay for five weeks, acting fine
If you want fight, go and watch ufc.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin Peace talk wey make Whitemoney cry?

I missed a lot of it. I just caught the end and Whitemoney was wiping a tear.

Lol. Peace you made a grown man cry. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
SoiSoi13:

Dat won't be happening, Pere is control control is pere, Angel is like his daughter

Hahahahahaha!
You think Pere is in control?

Give Pere Jackyb and see if he won't throw control outta window.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
MrEnigma007:

Me as a case study ... "Definitely won't fall for one who can still sleep with an ex while we are dating... Just like Pere said, I can sense energy around people to some extent"

But generally speaking... "Marriage comes with surprises and I don't rule that out.. but if you can minimize the risk then the better"

Omo, E no get wetin you no fit fall for.

E get wetin person go do you, you no go ever believe say na you fall mugu, because you been dey reason say E no fit do you.

Human beings are only consistent with being unreliable
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jackie b just said she's happy this house is not a gbas gbos house and the housemates agreed. She then rounded up the talk and everyone just began hugging each other.
Bad luck for gbas gbos lovers. This is not the season for it. Lol. I think the theme of the season influences the season. Dramatic themes like pepper dem and double wahala give dramatic seasons.
Shine ya eye is not a dramatic theme. So no gbas gbos this year.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
badinfluence:

If you want fight, go and watch ufc..
Becareful how you talk to that girl before she wear white garment light red and yellow candle for your head.... December nor far again.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Peace baby. For loving Whitemoney you're sweetheart. Unfortunately you can't stay, but I'll love you from outside kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Giel:
Jackie b just said she's happy this house is not a gbas gbos house and the housemates agreed. She then rounded up the talk and everyone started hugging each other.

Bad luck for gbas gbos lovers. This is not the season for it. Lol. I think the name of the season influences the season. Dramatic themes like pepper dem and double wahala give dramatic seasons.
Shine ya eye is not a dramatic themes. So no gbas gbos here.
Thanks for the update Beautiful.... Can't wait for you to update me how Yousef and Tega leaves the house on Sunday. wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saga even when peace is holding Nini you're still at her back third wheeling. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
80sjamshophip:
16%-3%=13% cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Becareful how you talk to that girl before she wear white garment light red and yellow candle for your head.... December nor far again.
Lmao.. the girl just dey complain like sey na fight be the only content..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amillionnn:
This is a flat out fallacy. Maria stopped liking WM because he claimed to have known they were the wildcards. As a matter of fact it was Maria who gravitated towards Pere. I remember us screaming here saying Maria was making it obvious that they were the wildcards cos she was always going to Pere to have a chat. They got close cos they sourced out each other as wildcards.
People keep saying here that Pere turned Maria against WM; thatโ€™s a very big lie. Pere felt he was shifty and Maria felt same after he lied he knew they were wildcards and it was only after this that Maria and Pere started talking about WM. This is what I remember happening.

I want to reply this, I want to point out so many events that made people believe Pere ruined Maria game, I have a lot to write and it will require me taking your memory lane to the beginning where it all started, but right now I don't have time on my hand so I will revisit this in the evening.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
badinfluence:

Lmao.. the girl just dey complain like sey na fight be the only content..
I stopped replying her mention(s) when I noticed she was not mentally stable and always advocating for chaos in the house just to achieve her orgasm for the day.

It seems she was brought up to enjoy conflict and broken homes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
White money selling politics, baba say serving people is his calling
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
mycar:

how?
don't tell me that it is because Pere said so

Not everyone is worth quoting. Check its posts to get an insight of who you're quoting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Taliya:
White money selling politics, baba say serving people is his calling
We thank God for that....

Now, what is your calling?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.