Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919865 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bomblasttic:

Ogbeni go and learn more about sharks before you endanger your life going hunting for one... cheesy grin

I will hate for you to end up short of a limb or arm.. cheesy

Hehehehehehe
Talk true... U know u Bleep up
U just come show ignorance online
Hope u sha don learn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Amillionnn:
More praises for Pere. Even Saskay is changing her mind. She says she thinks her opinion for him has changed. She actually thinks he is a nice guy and he is sweet.

Big brother- And what changed your perception of Pere?

Saskay- Maybe cos he was the HoH and the oldest person in the house he was… but now he plays around, smiles a lot. I say to myself- is this really Pere? grin

I like that she has started letting go of the bad energy.
Na that replace and save cause am.. Pere saved Saga and replaced with Saskay, the gal no won forgive am.. It's a show anyway.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
No updates.
Just fight, fight, fight!
Insults on top of housemates wey no know if una dey exist.
Why not watch and enjoy the fun, it's just a game.
Thanks to that guy that gives updates on diary sessions.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
We aren't talking about the fight. We are talking about how when Yousef said those things about the two, you guys started hyperventilating, but when it was Cross's time, you all called for his head.
PatientVulture:

I do not like Cross and it had nothing with him standing up for WM . Most Pere lovers, including me, called his F up when it happened.
The issue here is, WM and Pere have moved on, or so they make it look. wetin concern third party to dey carry beef wey no be him own?

Now Yousef is not even talking about the fight, he is talking about general perspective

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Even Saskay don dey like pere.. That's someone that nominated him back to back.. People just misunderstood him..
Maria’s exit brought out his good side. That Maria na bad vibe.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Eeghe:
Yesterday during the fight, I noticed something about Yousef that made me throw him away. I posted it too.
The way he moved during the argument (I actually felt him stewing that a woman was daring to talk to a man, that’s how he chose sides. (Well I felt it, he didn’t say it lipsrsealed ). But his actions sef.
If he is where Angel is praised, he murmurs nothingnesses of assent, when he is where she is being castigated, he murmurs his nothings in agreement. Looking for the “popular” club to join. And if hating on Angel will get him there he will grab it (CeeC’s voice))
Mxm!!!
So whatever he is saying about WM now? I know his type undecided
The same Yousef that doesn't like Boma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cross is exactly who I am in that kind of situation
Eeghe:
About that fight? Cross is exactly the kind of friend I would want to have first as a human being and then as a woman, 100 percent.
A King with a heart filled with empathy, kindness, innocence and soul.
And sexiness!
Beautiful man, in and out.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Yousef 18.03% fans,

The battle line has been drawn.

Na Yousef fans una wan move to?. grin grin

Bunch of jobless toxic dingbats!! grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demnan:
These hypocritical marians and Perewinkles, when Cross supported WM, they have been wailing over his matter, the only reason they hate Cross till date, but when its Yousef that support Pere, its suddenly okay. Your hypocrisy is stinking up the thread.

Dnt mind them
They become all saints when it dsnt favour WM
Their hatred for him will be the end of them
They will not just support their faves

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
How is Cross still holding grudges?
PatientVulture:

you are getting it all wrong.
Was Pere wrong with the altercation? yes
Do I see it as bullying? No
Was Cross right to side with WM? Yes (everyone has a right to do what he pleases)
is Cross right to still hold grudges when the supposed parties have settled? NO !!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
hmmm.. Why are people saying this?.. I don't know sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Na that replace and save cause am.. Pere saved Saga and replaced with Saskay, the gal no won forgive am.. It's a show anyway.

Minus save and replace.
Pere has changed significantly since it was very clear that the 'evil elder' strategy wasn't working.
cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Just like her exit brought the conniving side of whitemonkey abi?

Be like na ment!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Call your entire generation
We will see about that, but in the meantime, quit getting all emotional till Dominique arrives.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bomblasttic:

Na Yousef fans una wan move to?. grin grin

Bunch of jobless toxic dingbats!! grin

Better than fighting with 13% failures who have been kicked out.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:

Minus save and replace.
Pere has changed significantly since it was very clear that the 'evil elder' strategy wasn't working.
cool
I don't agree entirely. I think he got huge fans because of the hate meted out to him. People who majorly supported him didn't like how he was treated
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Amillionnn:
More praises for Pere. Even Saskay is changing her mind. She says she thinks her opinion for him has changed. She actually thinks he is a nice guy and he is sweet.

Big brother- And what changed your perception of Pere?

Saskay- Maybe cos he was the HoH and the oldest person in the house he was… but now he plays around, smiles a lot. I say to myself- is this really Pere? grin

I like that she has started letting go of the bad energy.

I liked that she used the word 'sweet" to describe the General

I saw the smile on her face too

I watched grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Hehehehehehe
Talk true... U know u Bleep up
U just come show ignorance online
Hope u sha don learn

I know deep down I tried to school a dumbino and hoped she will learn a thing or two. But obviously it didn't work as the dumbino dumbness na follow-come!... cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pere doesn't know this na. But his strategy failed among the housemates
babyfaceafrica:
I don't agree entirely. I think he got huge fans because of the hate meted out to him. People who majorly supported him didn't like how he was treated

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Geezeem:

leave me nah grin

You already know my content.... very different from yours and IT'S OKAY
If it is Pere, the pussy juice licker, then this Nairaland building will not contain us. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

Huge fans?

With 14% grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Because saskay praise pere small now, they are now beginning to like saskay. Lmao, deluded lot grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Saga( Adeolu) so u want Immunity,wonderful...Nini is there now. Isn't she enough for u smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demnan:
We aren't talking about the fight. We are talking about how when Yousef said those things about the two, you guys started hyperventilating, but when it was Cross's time, you all called for his head.

let me speak for myself. Aside from the fact that Cross still holds grudges after the parties involved as settled is why I have an issue with what he did. Aside from that , I do not have an issue with what he did, I really like Pere and I still called out is F up on the issue, so why can't cross have his own opinion. My own is it's good to know when to let go, especially when the issue is not directly related to you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demnan:
Pere doesn't know this na. But his strategy failed among the housemates
if you say so,I don't know if he had any strategy though
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:

Better than fighting with 13% failures who have been kicked out.

Atleast you agree your whitemonkey is condescending animalistic dead brain. Yes?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi99:

Huge fans?

With 14% grin grin
With alliance vote, 14% is great.. Anyhow we will know who is who this Sunday. So let's keep our fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please whitemoney fans you guys should just leave yousef ,he didn't say anything bad abouts whitemoney

You guys wants the whole housemates to be worshiping whitemoney, is he God, he is winning the show and so ,so the rest should die and not say their mind

You guys keep dragging other housemates alway unprovoked ,but if someone just say a little complain about whitemoney the whole trend will be on fire

It is the double standard for me

By the way I like whitemoney, and I use to even vote for him ,but let other breathe

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Saga wan run away
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
I want to let you know there are people like that. People who get triggered by injustice. But I don't know how Cross has not let it go. Can you tell me why you think so, pkease?
PatientVulture:

let me speak for myself. Aside from the fact that Cross still holds grudges after the parties involved as settled is why I have an issue with what he did. Aside from that , I do not have an issue with what he did, I really like Pere and I still called out is F up on the issue, so why can't cross have his own opinion. My own is it's good to know when to let go, especially when the issue is not directly related to you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.