Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919578 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guys pls who the Revolution plus task? ...Okay Biggie has not announced it yet.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Its the fact Marians and Perewinkles are using his statement to drag Whitemoney thats triggering WMG. Face them, too, and let them know that's not Yousef meant.
omotolly22:
Please whitemoney fans you guys should just leave yousef ,he didn't say anything bad abouts whitemoney

You guys wants the whole housemates to be worshiping whitemoney, is he God, he is winning the show and so ,so the rest should die and not say their mind

You guys keep dragging other housemates alway unprovoked ,but if someone just say a little complain about whitemoney the whole trend will be on fire

It is the double standard for me

By the way I like whitemoney, and I use to even vote for him ,but let other breathe

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okusaga is gone. Adeolu abi na adeoye I can’t remember which one he said it is considers Nini as his only friend in the house.

Truly when these housemates leave this house so many supposed friendships will explode while new real ones will emerge.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
With alliance vote, 14% is great.. Anyhow we will know who is who this Sunday. So let's keep our fingers crossed
you talk pass dis last week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If it is Pere, the pussy juice licker, then this Nairaland building will not contain us. grin

You won't goad me into calling WM names

Yes General Pere licked something.... That's more than some people will ever hope to get

Your chef is still planing to shoot his shot at Maria outside the house (I watched him discuss this with Emma and Cross days ago) ...meanwhile the general has tasted the cookie grin

Your chef should just resign himself to quick pecks, side hugs and 3rd options undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
maxwell530:
you talk pass dis last week
We will see
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demnan:
I want to let you know there are people like that. People who get triggered by injustice. But I don't know how Cross has not let it go. Can you tell me why you think so, pkease?
no mind that maloo. Cross doesn't hold any grudge against pere and he hasn't done or said anything to suggest he does.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Saga just confirmed in his dairy session that Pere took this morning's argument too far.

Same thing WhiteMoney and Nini said.
Saga is Pere's best friend
cool

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Amillionnn:
He said at first he was close to WM but then he started noticing that WM is just about the game. Anytime he looks in his eyes he sees it. I.e he is fake and he sees it.

He said Pere he likes. And Pere told him he would like to have a friendship outside the house and he believes him. He said strong people can be soft too and he connected with Pere based on that. He can see that Pere even with his strong exterior also has a soft side. That sometimes as a strong man you need to be able to lay your head down and cry when you need to. That Pere has never stepped on anyone. Pere has never stepped on him

Choi cheesy
So according to your coconut head, being just about the game = being fake grin
The amount of tears on this thread no get part two
So you expected a wise Enugu boy like Whitemoney to come to a game show that has almost $200,000 as grand prize to find love like Yousef or make Nini his utmost priority like mumu saga abi No na!

Even Ebuka will ask you what you're bringing to the game to increase your chances of winning before he ushers you into the house. Some may say they'll be bringing fights, others will drop other hints but what I'm yet to understand is why you guys don't later label the fights fake.

It's not his fault that he's 100% focused on the game and have refused to be distracted. if jmk wasn't a contestant this season, she would have been one of the online warriors trolling odogwu but las las she entered the house and became odogwu's biggest fan.

The only reason why Ego oyibo 1 is hated severely is because of his mad wisdom. The guyman that stole and pocketed the show from the first week and made other contestants to look very ordinary and playing catch-up ever since.

Odogwu is the Messi of BBN so deal wirit cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
omotolly22:
Please whitemoney fans you guys should just leave yousef ,he didn't say anything bad abouts whitemoney

You guys wants the whole housemates to be worshiping whitemoney, is he God, he is winning the show and so ,so the rest should die and not say their mind

You guys keep dragging other housemates alway unprovoked ,but if someone just say a little complain about whitemoney the whole trend will be on fire

It is the double standard for me

By the way I like whitemoney, and I use to even vote for him ,but let other breathe
Imagine the nonsense a supposed WhiteMoney fan will say....

Please shift, you're not a fan, kindly jump out with your full blown hypocrisy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Amillionnn:
Okusaga is gone. Adeolu abi na adeoye I can’t remember which one he said it is considers Nini as his only friend in the house.

Truly when these housemates leave this house so many supposed friendships will explode while new real ones will emerge.

You analyzed Yousef's diary session. Pls tell everybody that Saga also expressed displeasure at Pere's manner of engaging other housemates, in his diary session. cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:

You analyzed Yousef's diary session. Pls tell everybody that Saga also expressed displeasure at Pere's manner of engaging other housemates in his diary session. cool

Maybe saga didn’t like the way pere talked to nini grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Awon bandwagon jumped on him because they see him as a villian without them realizing his attitude wasn't nice.
babyfaceafrica:
I don't agree entirely. I think he got huge fans because of the hate meted out to him. People who majorly supported him didn't like how he was treated

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
Thank goodness.
Somebody Just carry pere matter for head and has just shot himself in the foot.

Videos everywhere on Twitter and Instagram and i hope Maria and the evicted housemates get to see the video which i am sure they will.

Nigerians shey una eyes don dey clear small small? The video can speak for itself.

White money trying to instigate viewers against Pere, i am glad with the reaction i am getting from Nigerians on Twitter and Instagram.

Last last the truth will come out.

Pere GOD is with you.
Can you throw more light on this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
moneyest:

Choi cheesy
So according to your coconut head, being just about the game = being fake grin
The amount of tears on this thread no get part two
So you expected a wise Enugu boy like Whitemoney to come to a game show that has almost $200,000 as grand prize to find love like Yousef or make Nini his utmost priority like mumu saga abi No na!

Even Ebuka will ask you what you're bringing to the game to increase your chances of winning before he ushers you into the house. Some may say they'll be bringing fights, others will drop other hints but what I'm yet to understand is why you guys don't later label the fights fake.

It's not his fault that he's 100% focused on the game and have refused to be distracted. if jmk wasn't a contestant this season, she would have been one of the online warriors trolling odogwu but las las she entered the house and became odogwu's biggest fan.

The only reason why Ego oyibo 1 is hated severely is because of his mad wisdom. The guyman that stole and pocketed the show from the first week and made other contestants to look very ordinary and playing catch-up ever since.

Odogwu is the Messi CR7 of BBN so deal wirit cool
CR7 please. Not Messi.
WhiteMoney for the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Eeghe:
Yesterday during the fight, I noticed something about Yousef that made me throw him away. I posted it too.
The way he moved during the argument (I actually felt him stewing that a woman was daring to talk to a man, that’s how he chose sides. (Well I felt it, he didn’t say it lipsrsealed ). But his actions sef.
If he is where Angel is praised, he murmurs nothingnesses of assent, when he is where she is being castigated, he murmurs his nothings in agreement. Looking for the “popular” club to join. And if hating on Angel will get him there he will grab it (CeeC’s voice))
Mxm!!!
So whatever he is saying about WM now? I know his type undecided

Abeg yousef does not have any problem with angel

Intfact he always says in his dairy section that angel is very smart and focused

So you want him to start keeping malice with boma because of angel,or taking side on what does not concern him

It how everybody is rushing here to attack yousef unnecessarily because he is calm and even his fans are calm

If you don't like him fine,u can't like everybody, but don't try and bring him down

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Unitedunited:
Awon bandwagon jumped on him because they see him as a villian without them realizing his attitude wasn't nice.
Everybody cannot like one housemates.. So calling people bandwagon is unfair. Some people love actor others love boss. It's choice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Geezeem:

You won't goad me into calling WM names

Yes General Pere licked something.... That's more than some people will ever hope to get

Your chef is still planing to shoot his shot at Maria outside the house (I watched him discuss this with Emma and Cross days ago) ...meanwhile the general has tasted the cookie grin

Your chef should just resign himself to quick pecks, side hugs and 3rd options undecided

It gladdens my heart that WhiteMoney won't stoop so low to be licking the ovulating juice of Maria.... Only a failed 36yrs old Military Personnel would condescend so low to do such a disgusting thing. grin

Ever since he licked the pussy juice, his face has swollen especially the left side of it and dude has become a delawood due to the content of the juice.

WhiteMoney is Class, while Pere is Maria's playground.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Imagine the nonsense a supposed WhiteMoney fan will say....

Please shift, you're not a fan, kindly jump out with your full blown hypocrisy.

There is something about me ,I Stan with my head ,if I like somebody, I will state both his fault and his strength,

And u can check my whole post here,I have never insulted whitemoney

That does not mean when things are wrong I won't say it

By the way sef am not talking about whitemoney directly, am talking about his fans here

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fairdamsel:

How can one whose brain is a hot gooey mess school another?
U Bleep up and was called out. Own your L
Later, try and hide and read up
I know bread-and-butter adhesions have rendered your neurones nonfunctional, but try read small
Mumu cheesy grin

Please be honest, who did you inherit this dumbness from? Your mother or your father. I kinda feel it's hereditary.

You be better Olodo!!.. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
The only agenda on this thread is to decampaign Whitemoney at all cost.... Lol.
The truth is,it can only take alliance of 21hms behind Pere to beat whitemoney to this show.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:

It gladdens my heart that WhiteMoney won't stoop so low to be licking the ovulating juice of Maria.... Only a failed 36yrs old Military Personnel would condescend so low to do such a disgusting thing. grin

Ever since he licked the pussy juice, his face has swollen especially the left side of it and dude has become a delawood due to the content of the juice.

WhiteMoney is Class, while Pere is Maria's playground.
Our team is perfectly balanced. You use words to troll. I use figures to troll.
It could never be better than this.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
kaylieeb:
Angel and Pere won 200k each
Best photoshoot
My angel cheesy
So proud of her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

13% be chopping oyel money. Dey dia dey do spambot work no pay!.

We moving and conquering!!.. cheesy tongue
One sided nyash

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Actor and boss grin. Takes me back to my childhood
babyfaceafrica:
Everybody cannot like one housemates.. So calling people bandwagon is unfair. Some people love actor others love boss. It's choice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Whitemonkey's sneaky and conniving personality is unmasking.

Housemates are beginning to see the vile, uncouth, condescending animal in form of a human that he is...

Tueh!

Not only is he an insecure low-lifer who bleached his skin and brain to feel among, he's an arrogant dimwit!!

What a caricature of a human!..Spits!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
That’s what it was. Saga will kill him self because of someone else’s girlfriend. He dosent like cross cos he thinks cross fancies Nini. The guy is gone.

andrew444:

Maybe saga didn’t like the way pere talked to nini grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bomblasttic:
Whitemonkey's sneaky and conniving personality is unmasking.

Housemates are beginning to see the vile, uncouth, condescending animal in form of a human that he is...

Tueh!

Not only is he an insecure low-lifer who bleached his skin and brain to feel among, he's an arrogant dimwit!!

What a caricature of a human!..Spits!!

All because he ensured you fave was pinned at 13% cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
superlicious:
One sided nyash

Better than a desecrated anus...Ask whitemonkey!.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
Apart from liquoross, tega, Jackie b and queen.
The remaining female housemates are too disrespectful to the guys in the house.

I know it's a show but there is a way you will talk to a man that is older than you.

Nini, saskay and peace cannot talk to pere or Boma or white money the way they talk to them in that house.
After blasting boma yesterday in his altercation with Angel and seeing the way NiNI and saskay and peace where talking about pere, boma and the old guys in the show.

It's just too disrespectful and ain't cool.

I hope the organisers are taking notes, big brother naija ain't for kids still depending on their parents.

Cross and Saga dey fork up really bad, if not for them, i see no reason why saskay and NiNI and Angel will be disrespecting pere and boma and the old guys in the show indirectly.

Last year's female housemates were very mature compared to these kids we have here.

No wonder Maria kind of bonded with liquoross.
E sure me say people like you dey insult and curse buhari everyday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.