Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925295 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Threebear:
Pere ( such a pure heart )

A man that can apologize to even the people that wronged him is a real man indeed .

A king we Stan .

Pere for the 90 million !
12% + 1% = 13%....you want to give pere that badluck again like you did to Maria...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Are you done

Stop getting emotional na.....
Okay, you can now furck off....

Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
nazablossom:

It's please me and my home girls grin. I hope his "Missis" is not escaping sha. Let them go and continue the desecration outside the house undecided

grin
Reminds me of my grandfather

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

He dey under duvet with Angel now o.....cheesy grin cheesy
..for a weird reason, I find his flirting with Angel cute embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jackie-Bore looks drained. Micheal, fire on. Keep her distracted from Whitemoney. tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Okay, you can now furck off....

Thanks.

With the emotions again

Calmdown you don't have to be this emotional now....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
obinnanelson4:
Boma's farewell package.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
carammel:

..for a wired reason, I find his flirting with Angel cute embarassed

The drama that would follow will be interesting though as we've not seen Liquorose get crazy jealous all season......cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Pere apologising to WhiteMoney for the towel issue, it's really good to see Pere own up to his mess up.....

Pere is not a bad guy.... but he has to be bad to some people so their faves can be saints grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Demnan:
Yimu. [s]When she was saying Laycon would go home or when she spent a whole night cursing him, she didn't deserve hate? Or when she called she and Nengi the two hottest girls? Or when her fans kept attacking Nengi undeservedly? Or when Laycon was called all sorts of unprintable names by her fans? If someone should get bandwagon last year for undeserved hatred, it should have been Nengi[/s]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Beorn:
Jackie-Bore looks drained. Micheal, fire on. Keep her distracted from Whitemoney. tongue

The boy is up for possible eviction and she busy with this kind of convo, I can't just deal......Whew!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
How Jackie b was the one chasing Micheal but he was the one who fell for her is what I don't understand.

Upon all the chasing Jackie b was doing. She was still able to hold Micheal at arm's length but Micheal just fell flat for her is what I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eeghe, come and see our babies looking hawt

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
I am enjoying Michael and JackyeB shocked
(runs away)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

You suppose give am better factory reset slap when Ebuka evicts him later today the boy just waste your votes na.....

He's just a loverboy. An annoying but harmless game, so, I can't even be mad at him. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Clap for urself!! Like Bbn is the end of the world for him!!!

This is the highest u dumbdumbs can do!!!...Just like u all conspired against Maria...Boma will keep shinning no matter what happens today!!!

Ediots!!! No wonder housemates all come and play safe all through and ass lick with pity cards...The country filled up with Hypocrites and feeble minds like u aren't strong enough for Raw..real and fierce characters!!!

LOL

My condolences. All hope is not lost, you can now join the Stans of Fly Girl to become a Full Time Troll on this thread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Like I said earlier…
BBN is very predictable

Tell us how your landlord threw your family load outside for not paying rent

How you failed neco and waec 3 times ,and your brother gave up on you

Lastly,toast a girl in the house ,then pray she doesn’t accept you and like another guy

You don get one leg for the BBN money

BBN na poverty alleviation program
Only the poor and less privileged wins

I don't know about Efe, but Laycon never played to a pity script.

He only came to promote his songs. In fact, he never felt cornered or showed vulnerability that suggested that he wanted to be pitied. He held his own against the hunks and handsome guys in the House, and never showed unnecessary emotions that suggested weakness of character or inferiority complex.

Laycon never broadcast any poverty story. The story about his late police man father was a one off, and it was inspired by a specific in-house task.

White Money is the fakest of them all. He obviously has a pity script.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Threebear:

A man that can apologize to even the people that wronged him is a real man indeed .

A king we Stan .

I thought you saw the globe on Liquorose?
The globe keeps shifting goal post grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

That's one thing I like about him he owns his craps with his full chest......

Pere is who he is.... he will never stoop to anyone, he will only stoop to conquer

Man like Pere!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

That is what men do.

The General is a man after all

So now, handling matters peacefully is what men do.

WhiteMoney is really their leader after all.

Who fights because of towel? Chai!

Nice on Pere for apologizing, I must say I am shocked tho.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
crazymommy:
12% + 1% = 13%....you want to give pere that badluck again like you did to Maria...
ignore the losers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Someone should help me with that picture of Pere bowing to WhiteMoney abeg.... grin

If pere survive eviction today, I will vote for him so he can be apologizing to WhiteMoney and owing up to his shits according to his fans.

Oh, I even have the picture.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The boy is up for possible eviction and she busy with this kind of convo, I can't just deal......Whew!!!

LOL. I can't remember the last time I saw them go for 3 days without complaints. It's tiring TBH.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't mind them. They complain about the problems they created themselves. When some men see women who are on the same level or richer than then, they get intimidated. You start hearing how the woman will be disobedient and not be a good 'wife'
3minssex:

Exactly. The only reason why it seems as if only men are doing it is because in most marriages,men are vastly richer than the women.
If you don't want to pay alimony then marry someone on your level. If you're worth 20m, marry someone that is worth that amount or almost. But, nah, they won't. They will marry women they're significantly richer than,tell them to quit their jobs and become housewives. When judges order them to pay alimony to their ex wives or divide property,some ignorant folks will start wailing that the law favours women.

Cc

Grammarnazi1
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

You are too emotional go through the post again and read slowly again maybe you missed out the "you can hate him or like him part"......

Calm your emotions it's not that deep....

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Geezeem:

Pere is who he is.... he will never stoop to anyone, he will only stoop to conquer

Man like Pere!

I think I am beginning to like Pere.

Perhaps, I might have a fav soon.

But this year has been something else. Too many distractions, that I find it extremely difficult to even catch a glimpse of the Show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
carammel:

..for a wired reason, I find his flirting with Angel cute embarassed

carammel carammel cheesy

Na you biko grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why am I just noticing that big brother mutes all side conversations when the people he's focused on are talking?

I just saw cross lips moving talking to Yousef but no sound came out of his lips, but the way big brother made it seem. The only conversation among this set lying on the bed was between Saga and Nini, but cross and Yousef are having another conversation close by and we can't hear them at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Giel:
Pere the pathetic, cowardly, fake, pretentious, chameleon bully has finally apologized to Whitemoney.
He says Whitemoney was right and he apologizes
He has finally found his towel he was looking for.

Saskay (or Someone) told him that he was pouring aggression on Whitemoney yesterday and he says he apologizes again.

Very disgusting that he was looking for something and felt comfortable enough to attack Whitemoney for it.
Nonsense bully

He has apologized. What else do you want him to do? Do u want pere to die because I don't understand your unnecessary tantrums. Yesterday, you unleashed a buffoonery attitude because your fave was bullied like a useless hen and a woman was man enough to defend him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Threebear:

A king we Stan .

grin grin

Such a gentleMAN

Na man the guy be abeg

REAL MAN

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Girliving:

Who? Thunderswitch? grin grin
Na mumu dey do both of them

Boma
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onyi99:

Not a queen I Stan again grin

The worst thing that happened to maria this season is having people like you and cruisepoverty as her fans grin grin

I am still waiting for you to quote where I said Pere was right fighting WM yesterday

You can't assert without proving it madam

I am waiting pls lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.