Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3888042 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Yeap he did on Friday after their jacuzzi party.....

Hope he won't get severely punished.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, you have been smoking that cassava leaf again, haven't you?

I wrote pity script not pity vote

If you smoked less, you would see better in the future.

Pity script or pity vote what's the difference?

Stop been a coward and stan Pere with your full chest!!

You claimed you have been too busy to watch the show this season but the little time you watched the show you already concluded that whitemoney is playing a pity script!!

If hypocrisy was a person cry

Don't just start again this season o grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Demnan:
Is Saga leaving embarassed?
His chances of surviving tonight's eviction are quite low... About 13.73%

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, you have been smoking that cassava leaf again, haven't you?

I wrote pity script not pity vote

If you smoked less, you would see better in the future.

You guys and Vawulence una no dey waste time......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biggie should throw like 5 out today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lance7621:

He has apologized. What else do you want him to do? Do u want pere to die because I don't understand your unnecessary tantrums. Yesterday, you unleashed a buffoonery attitude because your fave was bullied like a useless hen and a woman was man enough to defend him.

There is no getting it right with these people as far as Pere is concerned

Whatever he does, he is damned

They are just pained that after calling him arrogant and proud, the guy apologized publicly and even sealed it with a better hug

General grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Girliving:

Reason he is always calm after failing at tasks.
Him think sey na him go win the 90million naira with votes from thunderswitch and 65000 imaginary fans grin grin

Kwa kwa kwa

E go clear for him eye tonight.

I can't wait to see him and his wife go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Well the rule book is clear on that damage Biggie's things you get the harmer.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one big brother is calling my babies in order.
Does that mean Micheal and Nini are both safe?
Is that a sign big brother?
Is it a sign? cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Twoclans:

carammel carammel cheesy

Na you biko grin
What I do? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Giel:

They said he "apologized" so therefore he has become a good man abi what?

Far as I'm concerned. For being a bully in the first place he forever remains cancelled and will always be dragged by me. Lmao grin grin

That's how his fans acted like because he had stopped outwardly hating on Whitemoney for the past 2 weeks barring yesterday. He had suddenly become a saint. His slate wipped clean.

For where?
LMAO
LWKMD.... One of his foolish disciple came to my mention preaching bullshit and trying to play mind games with me just like the way Pere is playing silly mind games, I immediately dispatch the waste pipe and he's busy singing emotional all over my mention. grin

Did you see how Saskay replied the failed military personnel? It was epic. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onyi99:

Pity script or pity vote what's the difference?

Stop been a coward and stan Pere with your full chest!!

You claimed you have been too busy to watch the show this season but the little time you watched the show you already concluded that whitemoney is playing a pity script!!

If hypocrisy was a person cry

Don't just start again this season o grin

There is a difference between pity script and pity vote

And yes, so far, I have been neutral, in the sense that I am not invested in any Housemates.

However, I believe that even in my neutrality, I am allowed to judge characters, to attempt to explore motives, and make conclusions about this experiment playing out in front of me.

In reality, no one behaves like White Money, except fake people. I can do this, I can do that. It is what fake people do in real life. Even if they can do it, boastfulness or something akin to it is socially undesirable. There is too much fakeness in that guy.

And yes, I think there is something about us. I mean you and me.

We are always on opposite ends. So, naturally, I believe Pere was meant for me to stan, since you are stanning White Money.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
nazablossom:

It's please me and my home girls grin. I hope his "Missis" is not escaping sha. Let them go and continue the desecration outside the house undecided

Thunderswitch is coming for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It won't matter, he is going home.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Giel:
Pere the pathetic, cowardly, fake, pretentious, chameleon bully has finally apologized to Whitemoney.
He says Whitemoney was right and he apologizes
He has finally found his towel he was looking for.

Saskay (or Someone) told him that he was pouring aggression on Whitemoney yesterday and he says he apologizes again.

Very disgusting that he was looking for something and felt comfortable enough to attack Whitemoney for it.
Nonsense bully

Are u done?

Abeg make we hear word!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
LWKMD.... One of his foolish disciple came to my mention preaching bullshit and trying to play mind games with me just like the way Pere is playing silly mind games, I immediately dispatch the waste pipe and he's busy singing emotional all over my mention. grin

I didn't see, what did she say?
Is it when she told him that he poured aggression on Whitemoney?
You know saskay never believed in Pere's new persona. Just as she was about to believe, Pere reverted back to the old Pere she knew.

LMAO grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Giel:
Angel is unnecessarily messy undecided. The way she's cuddled up with someone else's man is very disrespectful. She knows good and well that Emmanuel is with liquorose yet she's laying on him that way undecided

Provoking liquorose. If Liquorose face her and Emmanuel now she'll play innocent victim.
She loves taunting people. She did that to Sammie too. Frolicking with Boma in front of him. If Sammie react, people will blame him. She's also fond of running after other people's men then when she's confronted she plays victim

That's what she did with Micheal, knowing fully well that he and Jackie b were building something and when Maria told her in the garden she started making excuses that it's not her that initiated it. She was just doing what Micheal asked her to do.
She'll do something she knows is wrong but she'll never take responsibility for it, she'll always find a way to dodge and make herself look like an innocent victim.
Thank you ooo,Angel is someone no lady should keep close as a friend

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
DrakeBlend:
I stan a King!
Yaba buluku...grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
He is fake because that hatred for WM will forever be in his heart as long as he see or heard of the name WM that hug is just to cover up his shame.
funpowder:

We’ve seen Pere switch on WM.

From gisting with WM about his relationship problems with Maria like there’s no bad blood, to switching on him yesterday

You people call WM a strategist all day long, same Pere that has had it out for WM since the beginning wants to hug him and you expect his fans not to be wary and suspect it’s fake

“Pere is a game player” but WM fans are wrong for thinking he’s being fake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
I go advice tega husband mke e sharpaly go do dna before she leave biggie house
Ahh ahh this lady dey go far oooh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

It won't matter, he is going home.

You are wicked o cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nini's DS

How she's feeling - she said she's nervous considering the fact she might be going today. That their box coming in made her realize what is at stake. That generally, she's nervous.

Goals before entering her house - she said she did set the goals

If she achieved them - she said she's achieved about 80%. That she before she came, she never knew she'd act, she only just know she is a fun person. That she has reached 80% of her goals and she didn't limit herself.

Biggest challenge - staying away from her family and not talking to them. But she can cope now and she knows she'd see them someday and she knows they'd be happy to know that she can tolerate others and that she has grown massively.

Any regrets - she said no. That she won't take anything back. There's nothing she'd change and that she's her. There's nothing she'd change and she has done a good job. That it's a reality show and she has lived her reality and won't change anything.

Any final issue to discuss with Biggie - she said she hopes she won't leave but if she leaves, she wants Biggie to know she'd miss him and talking to him was his favourite part of the show. That she'd miss the house and the HMs. That it's a fun exprience and she feels lucky out of the thousands of people that audition for the show. But she hopes to speak with him tomorrow. And she loves him regardless.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Threebear:
Pere ( such a pure heart )

A man that can apologize to even the people that wronged him is a real man indeed .

A king we Stan .

Pere for the 90 million !
Pure heart kee you dia angry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Well the rule book is clear on that damage Biggie's things you get the harmer.....

Indeed, that is correct.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Unitedunited:
Medicine after death, he madeu his childish fans look like dummies.

Writing this must have really made you happy..... enjoy! grin

Just for the record, we said yesterday that WM was not BULLIED.

We said the guys could have had manly conversation and ironed their issue out without the mercenary Queen and his fans screaming "victimized"

We also said the matter was unnecessarily escalated and that Pere was mostly calm all through

and if these made us childish and dummies? okay I admit we are.... I don't want to take away the candy that makes you happy grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Yaba buluku...grin
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Clap for urself!! Like Bbn is the end of the world for him!!!

This is the highest u dumbdumbs can do!!!...Just like u all conspired against Maria...Boma will keep shinning no matter what happens today!!!

Ediots!!! No wonder housemates all come and play safe all through and ass lick with pity cards...The country filled up with Hypocrites and feeble minds like u aren't strong enough for Raw..real and fierce characters!!!

Take help urself out,,just let it flow

Las las u go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Whitemoney's diary session

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Geezeem:

There is no getting it right with these people as far as Pere is concerned

Whatever he does, he is damned

They are just pained that after calling him arrogant and proud, the guy apologized publicly and even sealed it with a better hug

General grin

They are just scared because he is becoming stronger

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:

He shut Saskay up, just by calling her name, that ugly bitch that a drunkard and a guy without balls are dying for ran back into her cave.

Man like Pere

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Threebear:
Pere ( such a pure heart )

A man that can apologize to even the people that wronged him is a real man indeed .

A king we Stan .

Pere for the 90 million !
Even yerins is king his fans stan...grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
moneyest:

no na
u don't understand. As far as I'm concerned the only fake person there is whitemoney. Can't you see How can you even say others are fake? You dey whine me? Someone like Emmanuel is very real and that's why we love him so much.
he has never gotten into any argument nor settled one. In fact, the first night they were introducing themselves to one another and he heard liquorose had over 700k followers, he fell in love instantly with her mind blowing body and couldn't wait to use his first salary abeg naira to buy g-strings for her so she can keep looking hot for him. This sweet love is so genuine and that's why he prefers to prove it only in the weeks he finds himself on the chopping block....love nwantiti kiss

Bust my head.

Now this is legend tier sarcasm.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.