Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925942 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yale9:

A General that bows to a koli fowl.

Tueh
cool

In what context did he bow?

Make-believe?

Or

In reality?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Saskay's DS

How she is feeling - She said she's not sure of how she's feeling. She's feeling good. Oh well, she is eventually gonna leave the house someday. That she's not ready to leave for outside world

Goals before entering the house - She said had spiritual goals. One of her main goals was to establish a business before the end of the year and the BB house has given her the opportunity to achieve that.

Biggest challenge of living in the house - she said living her life knowing she's being watched 24/7. Talked about flaws which I didn't quiet get.

Any regrets - she said no, she doesn't have any regret.

Any final issue to discuss with BB - she said no issues, that she's grateful and all she can say is thank you.

End of DS.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

In what context did he bow?

Make-believe?

Or

In reality?

Trust me, you'd be correct with any pick.
cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

When Pere was asking for his towel yesterday he was actually not referring or talking to anyone in particular.
But trust WM to play the role of a father, mother, uncle, sister, bricklayer, shoemaker, cab driver etc.
He jumped into Pere's conversation.
And that was how the argument started.
Did Pere started the argument with him? NO
Did he involved himself in Pere's story. Yes.
Now, tell me, who started the wahala?
Man like Pere!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yousef purchasing 5 banana bread when Big Brother is busy washing the Toyota Coaster bus that would convey him to Plateau state?

Na wa. grin

Hope you have washed and repaired the tyres of the young shall grow bus that will convey whitemoney back go onisha grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
carammel:

Rose is aware of Angel's antics, I think she chose to ignore because somehow, she knows Emmanuel will always come back to her.

For how long can she keep quiet She will surely speak up sooner or later as she is into Emmanuel, in all this I blame Emmanuel, there is no reason for entertaining Angel in the house......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Giel:
Pere the pathetic, cowardly, fake, pretentious, chameleon bully has finally apologized to Whitemoney.
He says Whitemoney was right and he apologizes
He has finally found his towel he was looking for.

Saskay (or Someone) told him that he was pouring aggression on Whitemoney yesterday and he says he apologizes again.

Very disgusting that he was looking for something and felt comfortable enough to attack Whitemoney for it.
Nonsense bully

U r mixing up issues....there was that of the face towels and another on pillows.. for the face towels , wm said they have not brought it and he disagreed that someone must have taken it not necessarily wm. Biggie just brought the face towels now and he apologized that wm was right.

Are you saying u ve never misconstrued things in real life ? These are normal daily life occurrences....how u lot turn it around to be issue of bullying , targeting and evil intentions is beyond me...

Beat your chest that you have never misconstrued issues or occurrences and later found out u were wrong....

Isn't it a reality show....?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Well, there is nowhere in the world where fakeness is a criminal offense for which the police should be invited.

And sadly so too, because his fakeness is really exasperating.

Thank God you know, so allow him to fake in peace.

If it's too much for you to handle, stop watching bbn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yale9:

Tueh
cool

Lol. Acting scene not real scenario unlike your Lord shivering and crying like a lost and frustrated sheep.

A Lord that can't defend himself. Always having women do it for him. Wait a minute, so Na woman dey fight for u like your saviour? Chei shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yale9:

cool
young man, who are you?
They say I am you.
They say you are me.
They say we are us
They say us is we?

Who are you?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
omotolly22:

Hope you have washed and repaired the tyres of the young shall grow bus that will convey whitemoney back go onisha grin
Baby, I know you're a lawyer, but don't let people know that you're a CLOWN. grin

Biggie will leave before WhiteMoney.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
fertilewomb:

Thank God you know, so allow him to fake in peace.

If it's too much for you to handle, stop watching bbn

Please stop replying that attention seeker

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lance7621:

Lol. Acting scene not real scenario unlike your Lord shivering and crying like a lost and frustrated sheep.

A Lord that can't defend himself. Always having women do it for him. Wait a minute, so Na woman dey fight for u like your saviour? Chei shocked

Thanks for the compliment.

Only true Lords have the ability to earn loyal fighters the way WhiteMoney does.
cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yale9:

cool

No, that is not wisdom.

If you can't tell make-believe from reality, then you might as well see a clinical psychologist because that is a symptom of psychosis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

No, that is not wisdom.

If you can't tell make-believe from reality, then you might as well see a clinical psychologist because that is a symptom of psychosis.

You'd still be correct with any pick. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eeghe:

Na me like your post cheesy
The way they have turned all our able-bodied young men to gayz baffles me shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
young man, who are you?
They say I am you.
They say you are me.
They say we are us
They say us is we?

Who are you?

You too. Who are you? cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
fertilewomb:

Thunderswitch is coming for you.
He will take it easy on me, na my paddy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yale9:

You'd still be correct with any pick. cool

And yet another symptom of psychosis grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
You see this Devil call Whitemoney indirectly turning this baby mama against King Pere.

This guy really hates the General because he is the only one he couldn't colonize with is Food/Kitchen strategy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Geezeem:

grin
Reminds me of my grandfather
God bless Grandpa biko grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Errrrrrmmmm na Emmanuel or Maria go fit confirm that one o......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Emmanuel is about to shoot himself in the foot with this move, there is no reason to do that, I'm guessing he feels he is going today.....
He's going for what his heart really wanted and "damning" the consequences grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Why are you scared of angel like say na nini or peace

[/b]Angel is not going anywhere[b]

Not her fan thou
We know these things nau cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
fitzmayowa:

For how long can she keep quiet She will surely speak up sooner or later as she is into Emmanuel, in all this I blame Emmanuel, there is no reason for entertaining Angel in the house......
They are all cruising, let them continue, her speaking up will give us drama and we will be here for it.. Once they are out, they will sort themselves.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
[s]You see this Devil call Whitemoney indirectly turning this baby mama against King Pere.

This guy really hates the General because he is the only one he couldn't colonize with is Food/Kitchen strategy. [/s]

Qua qua qua qua qua... but e dey chop the food cheesy grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
You see this Devil call Whitemoney indirectly turning this baby mama against King Pere.

This guy really hates the General because he is the only one he couldn't colonize with is Food/Kitchen strategy.
Ikorodu General wey no fit implement common Kitchen policy for more than two days.

No wonder the housemates ate him up, and threw him back to the sidelines by restoring the status quo under his very nose.
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cross Nwokeoma. My drunken master kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
jenifer007:
Ewo ooo

E be like say Emmanuel likes Angel ooo

Funny Emmanuel grin
He admitted it some time ago, same way he liked JMK, it may not be for anything serious but just for fling.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yale9:

[b]After failing at picking fights because of towels, at age 36

Tueh[/b] cool

Imagine an old man of 36 yrs fighting because of towel

Tueh...

No wonder his wife divorced him after one year of marriage

Another Tueh...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cross what the hell u talking abt WMG will cancel your ass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
fertilewomb:

Imagine an old man of 36 yrs fighting because of towel

Tueh...

No wonder his wife divorced him after one year of marriage

Another Tueh...

Don't think it was even up to a year...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.