Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919599 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
ToyinDipo:

The donkey literarily begged for peace on his knees, trembling before the General, it was only right for Pere to tell the donkey he was right after all.

Did u notice the way he shined his teeth?

He was so happy..lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's how Yousef manage to get fans

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
safarigirl:

His honesty was the most refreshing thing about his Diary Session. That guy is truly pure-hearted.

When Biggie asked about people he finds difficult to work with in tasks, my sister kept saying, "He better Menton Angel. If he doesn't mention her, then he is biased"

It just solidified the reputation of honesty he has. He isn't biased and calls out any attitude he may not like, irrespective of his friendship. And then when he mentioned JayPaul as someone he would want to get to know more, I was just glad because it shows he has no spite whatsoever.

I've said this before, but I reiterate that people like Cross are so few in this world today, that they ought to be treasured. He's a rare kind of individual. I love him so much

Everything here!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

You're the one they call Ayomide right?

I now understand. grin

Make yourself happy..

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeeeet!

Werey stop to dey disguise... grin grin

BTW I noticed you have not been spamming with this moniker. I bet they did you strong thing in kuje.. cheesy cheesy

You learnt the hard way, didn't you?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LoverOfPussy: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
maxwell530:
E shock you abi
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Omo na wa for this yousef o lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
QueenCookie:

Gbegiri of the most high! kiss

I didn't go anywhere, just no longer interested in seeing the foolishness of these whiterats as often as I used to when my Maria was in the house.

Besides, it's Sunday and probably my last Sunday to watch the show.

Abeg sell your Decoder for me grin
Marains and Cliche..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Bloody hypocrite that will sexually objectify men’s body parts but turn around to chastise men for sexually objectifying women. Choke on it. You know what angry

OMO see receipt!!.. cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
maxwell530:
One.. Arewa... 2. He has a calm and quiet personality.. Many people love that.. Unlike other housemates

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
This gbersoup is he/she a dick or a pussy or both?
DownChelsea:

You're just another loser who is obsessed with mentioning my name. grin

Make yourself happy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
scondy:

Did u notice the way he shined his teeth?

He was so happy..lol
I was even happier.

The happiness of "Thank God oo. You all now know the delusional person between the two of us"
He could see it in the faces of the other housemates too.

He scored 3 points, he had a reason to smile.

Don't worry, Pere will pick on him again tomorrow for the sake of highlights. grin

And probably apologize the day after again.
grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mrviktor(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wetin yusef dey talk oh.

My ear is confused
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

[s]Please if that's what your mother does, advise her to stop because it's having a negative effect on her children.[/s]

Again back to qua qua qua

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
One.. Arewa... 2. He has a calm and quiet personality.. Many people love that.. Unlike other housemates
that boring thing is what you call calm?

No problem Sir

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Werey stop to dey disguise... grin grin

BTW I noticed you have not been spamming with this moniker. I bet they did you strong thing in kuje.. cheesy cheesy

You learnt the hard way, didn't you?
cos you're certified losers.

I heard y'all are decoder-less, hence why your fave got 13%.

Pick your fights with fans of Sammie and JMK.
Those ones are in your category

grin

Now we're cruising. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
safarigirl:

His honesty was the most refreshing thing about his Diary Session. That guy is truly pure-hearted.

When Biggie asked about people he finds difficult to work with in tasks, my sister kept saying, "He better Menton Angel. If he doesn't mention her, then he is biased"

It just solidified the reputation of honesty he has. He isn't biased and calls out any attitude he may not like, irrespective of his friendship. And then when he mentioned JayPaul as someone he would want to get to know more, I was just glad because it shows he has no spite whatsoever.

I've said this before, but I reiterate that people like Cross are so few in this world today, that they ought to be treasured. He's a rare kind of individual. I love him so much

I hope you are not serious about loving someone that you do not know. If you are serious about what you have written up there, then you need serious help. And trust me I’m not trying to be funny angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yousef and his continuous yarns.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
It may seem as though QueenCookie couldn't go on her Imaginary vacation because “no money on ground”

But then again, we have a GoFundMe account manager that would be of help.

Let us enjoy how some of the housemates will kick start their own vacation at Wazobia FM begging Mazi for forgiveness.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yousef's DS

How he's feeling - he feels weird that he feels quiet comfortable for the first time he's up for eviction. That he feels quiet comfortable mentally wise. That the house has made him stronger that he thought he'd ever be. That he'd be emotional on a normal day but now he's stronger emotionally and he now has free spirit. That the house changed him and made him a better person.

Goals before entering the house - he wanted to show how funny he can, how he can be an entertainer and a model. He wanted to show his true feelings and he doesn't know where it would take him but he was ready to show his true feelings. He had plans to be endorsed and for people to love him and for his face to be on every billboard in Nigeria. He had a manager that he was working together with, to expand as a model. He wants to be an icon, to be able to help because he was into charity and peagent.

Biggie cut him off when he kept talking and talking....

Biggest challenge - he didn't quiet expect the competition. He said he gets nervous sometimes and it kind of affects his performance. Coming to the tasks, time limit was really challenging as he's kind of person that likes to take his time. So now, he had to brainstorm.

Any regrets - he said no. Honestly, no regret at all. That it's the best time of his life. It's a dream come true. He said many things which I wasn't able to type.

Any final issue - he said it isnt5an issue but he want to appreciate his time in the house no matter what comes. That in his soul, Biggie lives in him even though he hasn't seen Big Brother.

End of DS

Omo, Yousef dey talk. Phew!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
cos you're certified losers.

I heard y'all are decoder-less, hence why your fave got 13%.

Pick your fights with fans of Sammie and JMK.

grin

Now we're cruising. grin

Atleast we aren't all dickless.. That's what whitemonkey is... Odogwu Dick-less!!.. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Taliya:
Ebuka pls I need the following housemates to leave tonight

Tega
Saga
Peace
Emmanuel
Boma

Yousef nko

He should be the first to leave that house..Imagine an almost empty house with yousef
The show go super dull
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
QueenCookie:

He is the fakest HM in the history of BBN, no one even comes close.

All his actions, inactions, words and body language are premeditated and very fake. He even assumes he knows what to say to leave the house/stay in the house. He shamelessly predicts the show and most viewer's tongues are up in his ass licking the rubbish he keeps dishing out.

Just like Buhari, he called most Nigerian viewers fools and that's what they really are.

Unrepentant fools!

Loud it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though QueenCookie couldn't go on her Imaginary vacation because “no money on ground”

But then again, we have a GoFundMe account manager that would be of help.

Let us enjoy how some of the housemates will kick start their own vacation at Wazobia FM begging Mazi for forgiveness.

Gbegirsoup should quickly start a GoFundMe campaign for QueenCookie.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
maxwell530:
leave him for us, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
QueenCookie:

He is the fakest HM in the history of BBN, no one even comes close.

All his actions, inactions, words and body language are premeditated and very fake. He even assumes he knows what to say to leave the house/stay in the house. He shamelessly predicts the show and most viewer's tongues are up in his ass licking the rubbish he keeps dishing out.

Just like Buhari, he called most Nigerian viewers fools and that's what they really are.

Unrepentant fools!

Should I add more mic?... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Atleast we aren't all dickless.. That's what whitemonkey is... Odogwu Dick-less!!.. cheesy grin
make yourself happy however you want. 13% isn't easy. We wish you well. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Payporte:
Omo na wa for this yousef o lipsrsealed
we like him like that, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
maxwell530:
that boring thing is what you call calm?

No problem Sir
Lmao.. Baba Don vez
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
queentener:
leave him for us, thanks.
let's see if you can come through for him, Marians do pass dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.