Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,309 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940241 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Tega says she has no regrets!
She has peppered us grin.
She should come and be going

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babyness
Angel of mine
kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kinematics:

Gifts that can't equate to votes Damage control grin grin

People wey no fit buy decoders dey buy gifts.

Audio gift. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
BOOZELEE:

Yousef nko

He should be the first to leave that house..Imagine an almost empty house with yousef
The show go super dull
You sef is one lucky motherfucker, I don't see him leaving anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Don't worry, she's rich enough to afford a vacation whenever she wants. The question is can you afford a trip to ikorodu without asking for T.P?
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hamachi:
His likely going home
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kinematics:

Failure impersonified... keep beating your empty chest...

Failure is your Dick-less whitemonkey who failed..

As a plumber

A barber

A musician

A comedian

A vigilante

And the list goes on... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:

ThreeBear, your diary session has come to an end... grin

Chai. Something Maria will never hear in her life again. cry

What a pity grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Failure is your Dick-less whitemonkey who failed..

As a plumber

A barber

A musician

A comedian

A vigilante

And the list goes on... grin grin
Are you done??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
scondy:

Did u notice the way he shined his teeth?

He was so happy..lol
It means a lot to him, he genuinely looks up to Pere, as per how a man should be

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Boma is on. I'm about to be peppered grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
crazymommy:
Are you done??

Are you done?.. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
QueenCookie:

He is the fakest HM in the history of BBN, no one even comes close.

All his actions, inactions, words and body language are premeditated and very fake. He even assumes he knows what to say to leave the house/stay in the house. He shamelessly predicts the show and most viewer's tongues are up in his ass licking the rubbish he keeps dishing out.

Just like Buhari, he called most Nigerian viewers fools and that's what they really are.

Unrepentant fools!
You ask yourself what is spectacular about this bleached out guy?Absolutely nothing.The fact that hes bleached out shows you the kind of person he is as a man.Only unserious mean bleach.Its just that Nigerians accept mediocrity and that's the reason a they will hyping this superficial guy and a lot of them are jumping on the bandwagon every year.Nothing fantastic about him.There was a time he painted himself as poverty stricken and he said he slept under the bridge for some considerable period. Later ,during the altercation with Pere,he said Pere doesn't know he is a actually from a very affluent background and where he has been.So which one are we to believe?Is he poor or rich?.The fact that he has a lot of followers is a microcosm of why Nigeria Is where it is today and how backward she is.A country where mediocrity is celebrated,where politicians who have nothing to offer are elected,over those who could actually move the country forward.So it's no surprise.Like BBNAIJA,like NIGERIA.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please can anyone update me with Pere's DS. Thanks in advance
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

What a pity grin
Wazobia FM will help Maria out... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Or maybe I should ask Agunwanyi too, he's obviously in the league of Dick-less mofos just like odogwu Carowhite... cheesy grin

Nothing is there, just a stump!!... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
You ask yourself what is spectacular about this bleached out guy?Absolutely nothing.The fact that hes bleached out shows you the kind of person he is as a man.Only unserious mean bleach.Its just that Nigerians accept mediocrity and that's the reason a they will hyping this superficial guy and a lot of them are jumping on the bandwagon every year.Nothing fantastic about him.There was a time he painted himself as poverty stricken and he said he slept under the bridge for some considerable period. Later ,during the altercation with Pere,he said Pere doesn't know he is a actually from a very affluent background and where he has been.So which one are we to believe?Is he poor or rich?.The fact that he has a lot of followers is a microcosm of why Nigeria Is where it is today and how backward she is.A country where mediocrity is celebrated,where politicians who have nothing to offer are elected,over those who could actually move the country forward.So it's no surprise.Like BBNAIJA,like NIGERIA.

Period!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Girliving:

What do you feel when you lie? grin grin
U still never blow with all this your lie o
Hehehehe
I be C-4
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

What a pity grin
Was it meant to last forever

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
ToyinDipo:

It means a lot to him, he genuinely looks up to Pere, as per how a man should be

"WhiteMoney you were right, I am sorry .... Jbdjjsbb sksnsjisjs jsjssbndjdj bsjisjshshhsvsisisj jshsijssj"

The sound of defeat. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
queentener:
the way people talk on this app sef,na wa ooo how will you call someone a human being like you A Thing so you won't mind being called a thing right?
are you concerned because it touch your fav HM?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
This Boma nigga talking about respect being important to him, while piping someone's wife

I pray Tega's husband arranges boys for this cow outside the house, make dem use 2×2 plank am

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eeghe:
safarigirl
I had a weakness for East Africans oo
The Nigeria reps never had an automatic bias/pass where I was concerned o
I caught a lot of e-blows for that too
cheesy

Me 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though QueenCookie couldn't go on her Imaginary vacation because “no money on ground”

But then again, we have a GoFundMe account manager that would be of help.

Let us enjoy how some of the housemates will kick start their own vacation at Wazobia FM begging Mazi for forgiveness.
[/s]

This pitiful jobless pauper.

Stop thinking everyone is a liar and broke as you are. Yes! It's gonna be my last Sunday watching the boring show, thankfully so.

The rest of you Whiterats can continue your foolery and penury. You lots deserve Buhari and everything that comes with him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Angel: I dont want to go home yet, but if it happens I leave today, it doesn't mean someone else here is better than me, but it's because my assignment here has come to an end!
Oh my poor baby....I love you so much!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Are you done?.. cheesy grin

If my name was "Maria's stay in the house", my answer would be a resounding and emphatic YES. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bigsteveg(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Can anyone help with link to sream tonight eviction on?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
safarigirl:

His honesty was the most refreshing thing about his Diary Session. That guy is truly pure-hearted.

When Biggie asked about people he finds difficult to work with in tasks, my sister kept saying, "He better Menton Angel. If he doesn't mention her, then he is biased"

It just solidified the reputation of honesty he has. He isn't biased and calls out any attitude he may not like, irrespective of his friendship. And then when he mentioned JayPaul as someone he would want to get to know more, I was just glad because it shows he has no spite whatsoever.

I've said this before, but I reiterate that people like Cross are so few in this world today, that they ought to be treasured. He's a rare kind of individual. I love him so much

He has this earnestness that is so adorable. He's a truly good person, so sad that he's suffering from some form of arrested development.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eeghe:
nadesh
Let’s watch Tega’s DS
I missed it too cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Wazobia FM will help Maria out... grin

Or maybe broda shaggi skits. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Boma please

Can’t wait for this guy to be out of my face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.