Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3962834 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
To all the gay men that are dragging Cross vs. Pere looks, thanks for your collective opinions.

But, the truth is, Pere and Cross will both appeal to different groups of women.

They are both good looking in their own rights, and depending on what you look for in a man, Pere could be it or Cross could be it.

Choose your poison.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
80sjamshophip:
White donkey must always fool him self big over bleached goat

As in

Bleached everywhere and still ended up with a rainbow skin and some well sparse eczema. Not forgetting his dark knees and burnt phalanges grin

He smells too when d sun heats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
feelgood:

I've been reading their posts and amused by them all. Their anger n shock that Queen will stay to Pere's embarrassment amuses me greatly.

Whether Queen disturbs WM, troubles him, saddens him, etc, WM is still getting the ultimate prize. Las las, he will sort himself with Queen. They'll either remain friends or go their separate ways.

JB should go n join Michael on Sunday so that Michael Jackson shippers can shower them with more gifts. Michael is already missing her terribly.

If Queen is up again n WM ain't, she gets my 100% votes. I'm trusting she'll edge out Pere for the last 5 - that will be a befitting reward n knock out punch to the anti WM guys. How I wish it plays out that way.

The emotional outbursts of the anti WM folks are additional spices to this entertainment program. Don't be fooled by their supposed taunts - they're hurting n dreading that they'll be dragged that their principal's hatred failed to get Queen out, but rather blows up in his face.
That Queen ain't going anywhere despite their subtle 'persuasions' to WMG not to vote her, really raises their adrenaline.

I'm actually liking n enjoying this supposedly boring season. So so different in intrigues
Apt!!!
Are u gentle fury? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
feelgood:

I've been reading their posts and amused by them all. Their anger n shock that Queen will stay to Pere's embarrassment amuses me greatly.

Whether Queen disturbs WM, troubles him, saddens him, etc, WM is still getting the ultimate prize. Las las, he will sort himself with Queen. They'll either remain friends or go their separate ways.

JB should go n join Michael on Sunday so that Michael Jackson shippers can shower them with more gifts. Michael is already missing her terribly.

If Queen is up again n WM ain't, she gets my 100% votes. I'm trusting she'll edge out Pere for the last 5 - that will be a befitting reward n knock out punch to the anti WM guys. How I wish it plays out that way.

The emotional outbursts of the anti WM folks are additional spices to this entertainment program. Don't be fooled by their supposed taunts - they're hurting n dreading that they'll be dragged that their principal's hatred failed to get Queen out, but rather blows up in his face.
That Queen ain't going anywhere despite their subtle 'persuasions' to WMG not to vote her, really raises their adrenaline.

I'm actually liking n enjoying this supposedly boring season. So so different in intrigues
SO ON POINT
QUEEN STAYING IS THIER NIGHTMARE grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Celebrityblog: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
The most handsome BBNaija 2021 Housemate is Pere!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:
I think fans and viewers should he able to vote for the winner of this task.

I'm sure you all agree with me.
grin grin u already know the winner na....but it wont be fair on others especially JPauls group they did amazing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
This year's bbn is so boring lipsrsealed
This show is becoming a sleeping pill

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Expert17:

Looks Pere beat him hands down...

Pere is smart, smooth talker not like drunk Crosss who always look confused and lost.

This tweep was able to finish him and his drunken life. Pere over Cross!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:
I swear.

Very very underwhelming show.

The only positive thing about the show is that it features WhiteMoney and he'll win it.

Fact is ..WM presence on the show is one of the major reasons the show turned into a snooze fest....he came in and started the whole communal...Father figure bull crap....suppressing everyone that allowed him under his tentacles such that logical reasoning became difficult for them......

The first season we would witness such..

Thank God for Maria and Pere ....the show would have been totally dead.....at least the weeks before Maria left are something to think and reminisce about.....from her eviction afterwards....the show became bland....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Celebrityblog: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cross is a Mama's boy who reasons like a teenager. He is cute though

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
feelgood:

You really Sabi the place gan gan wey the thing dey pepper Dem. cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Celebrityblog:
The most handsome BBNaija 2021 Housemate is Pere!!

Thank you

Real ladies know a real man...see as water full everywhere grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Senseii:

As in

Bleached everywhere and still ended up with a rainbow skin and some well sparse eczema. Not forgetting his dark knees and burnt phalanges grin

Haba!! Your TV dey produce smell too? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
80sjamshophip:
White donkey should loose this hair he looks stupid

Asin eh

I no even understand the man again

How can he leave a clamp on your neck since the first day of the show without ever coming to check up on you

No wonder blood can no longer flow to your brain to reason well

F00lish g0at cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tranquility2345:
What a season. Never seen any BBN this terrible to watch. No drama, no plot twists, no real cliques, no interesting games, no interesting conversations. Just big brother Naija expert analysts watching the cameras and playing safe because them think say dem don blow already by being in the house. If only they knew.

Honestly, this season’s participants will be forgotten before the end of the year. No doubt about that. Nonesense angry

Alot of hms blew in lockdown down season than any other season on bbn and for a special reason we were all at home and had to follow the show, Also there was great and epic drama thanks to Erica, Kidd, Nengi, laycon and Leat I forget Neyo and vee and Ozo and a host of others. The lockdown hms have a good showing.

These guys new are trying cluelessly to play scripts based on how they analyzed the previous bbn rather than being themselves.

So early in the show and the few main characters are almost gone. And there were only a few main characters that stood out.

Probably the voting method is also affecting the fan followership and standard of the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
feelgood:
[s]I've been reading their posts and amused by them all. Their anger n shock that Queen will stay to Pere's embarrassment amuses me greatly.

I'm actually liking n enjoying this supposedly boring season. So so different in intrigues[/s]

Yimu!

Say something else

Me I luv Queen and Whitemoney together

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
maxwell530:
Pere game is to make all HMs hate Whitemoney while his fans game is to decampaign him by twisting narratives and playing mind games but they always end up fooling themselves.

Which one is "Whitemoney is leading,pls vote Queen" who the fvck does that if not fools?

Not everyone is as dumb as they are.
Lol, it's their foolishness for me.

They think they're doing WMG, they don't know they're advertising their daftness free of charge[although worthless] to the world.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Broobembem:
Nini is so pretty.

Thank you!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

Fact is ..WM presence on the show is one of the major reasons the show turned into a snooze fest....he came in and started the whole communal...Father figure bull crap....suppressing everyone that allowed him under his tentacles such that logical reasoning became difficult for them......

Thank God for Maria and Pere ....the show would have been totally dead.....at least the weeks before Maria left are something to think and reminisce about.....from her eviction afterwards....the show became bland....

This one dey cry.

Dem thief your toy?

Sorry ooo!
cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
feelgood:

For someone that tries to sound like a voice of reason....this particular thought if yours is quite embarrassing...is Pere the first person to swap a housemate....is this even the 1st time he has done so?

With all your lies of having inside info ....getting minute by minute update on polls ....yet u didn't see Maria getting evicted

Oga ...go and sit down jare

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Haba!! Your TV dey produce smell too? grin

Oh dear d bleached body oozes so much na grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
safarigirl:
To all the gay men that are dragging Cross vs. Pere looks, thanks for your collective opinions.

But, the truth is, Pere and Cross will both appeal to different groups of women.

They are both good looking in their own rights, and depending on what you look for in a man, Pere could be it or Cross could be it.

Choose your poison.

Because you know Pere is more handsome, you had to say @ bolded grin

Please compare Drunk Baby Cross with Jay Paul....... not Pere

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
They keep screaming anti Wm ....yet na them they plot how to evict someone by anti voting....who be the hater gan gan? Who come carry another person matter for head pass?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Senseii:

As in

That eczema na Bad thing o , hey , na whitemonkey and him com get eczema on top? Tura can appoint him as their ambassador lol

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Senseii:
Pls let’s continue pumping in those votes for the Queen of the house

The only Queen after Whitemoneys heart

The only one who fights and supports Whitemoney

The only Queen holding the key to Mazi’s heart

The only Lolo who strengthens Mazi Whitemoney when he’s weak.

The only Queen that makes Mazi’s heart beat gbim gbim gbam gbam katabababbaba indabosky

Vote Queen

Voting ends 9pm

No longer necessary. She's saved already. We now await Pere's shocking n grudging respect for her from Sunday.

If she's up again, we'll save her.

WM needs someone to make his heart go 'gbim gbim' once in a while grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

For someone that tries to sound like a voice of reason....this particular thought if yours is quite embarrassing...is Pere the first person to swap a housemate....is this even the 1st time he has done so?

With all your lies of having inside info ....getting minute by minute update on polls ....yet u didn't see Maria getting evicted

Oga ...go and sit down jare

Bwahahaha
Bwahahaha
Bwahahaha
Bwahahaha

This skondy get bad gbas gbos for every white hippo fans

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
safarigirl:

Choose your poison.
real talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

you are 100% right, Whitemoney actually turn this season to a complete mess.
He make the BB come up with boring tasks almost everyday.
It makes camera show the viewers little and move the actual spice of the show to showmax
He made Maria and Pere whisper and remove their microphones hence getting her the strike that threw her out of the house
He made the HMs boring and unable to come up with an enlightening game but dicck and pucci talk always.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

So WM made the show boring..
E remain for you to accuse WM for murder.. maybe that one would be at the final week..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:
This saga sef...hard to believe he his crushing so bad on a very razz nini...babe wey dey very unenlightened....very local geh....mtchew...

E dey pain person sha....if na Maria e dey do all these one for....I go even understand small.....with tha edo intonation....hiaaaaaaa...

What's razz about Nini? Name it?

Nini didn't ask Saga to close mark her. He was the one who came under the guise of friendship to close mark Nini. Nini didn't ask for it. Did you actually realise it was Cross who first asked out Nini? Has that stopped Cross from mingling around, especially after Nini told him that she's got a boyfriend? As a matter of fact, Saga told Arin that he refused to ask out Nini cos he would rather be a friend to Nini than get completely rejected by her. He was the one who came in under the guise of friendship to close mark Nini while asking other guys to back off Nini as if he brought her from his papa house. That was why Cross told Peace that if he knew, he would have applied pressure on Nini. Saga chanced Cross under the guise of friendship.

That being said, even if Nini wasn't in the house, Saga would have close marked another lady who would have been unfortunate to fall into his web. Didn't he call himself a woman wrapper? Wasn't he wrapping around Arin? That was how Nini got to know Arin. His gumbody almost ruined the game of Nini who's a social butterfly herself. Despite his gumbody, that hasn't stopped Nini from making friends with the likes of Peace, Whitemoney, Arin, Cross, Maria, Micheal. But how many friends does Saga have? Only Pere and Arin. Is that Nini's fault?

Nini has been able to display her personalities on the show. I can tell who Nini is. A gorgeous blunt girl who calls it as she sees it and always stand up for/defend her friends and defenceless/weak people. Very Detailed, honest, carefree and funny girl. Funniest housemate in that house. That's apart from her talent as a good actress and a good skit maker.. But Saga? Nothing apart from being a woman wrapper! He said it himself that he's a woman wrapper because he was born among several girls. I know he's a talented painter apart from him being a petroleum engineer but his personality? I dunno except that he's a fine boy with flexible agile body.

If Nini wasn't in the house, another lady would have fallen into his web. So leave Nini alone. He's not the only guy who liked Nini. Cross, Yousef, Micheal, Boma etc all did but backed off cos of Saga. He's the one who always bring drag to Nini, for example his lateness to the diary room. Nini was always dragged because of him. The annoying thing was the decamping of Nini by Saga team when Nini was up for eviction. The audacity! Rather than accept their boy with his personality, they're looking for who to take the fall for it. The nerves! Anyway, Nini is in the house. They should go choke on it!

That being said, I don't begrudge Saga for whatever he thinks he feels for Nini or his hope of bagging Nini for himself and I think Nini also likes him but people should let Nini be. He's not the only guy who liked Nini. It's even Nini I blame sef. She shouldn't have allowed him to box her into a tight corner and should have played him like Nengi did while telling him to keep his distance away from her.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Macrex:

I can sense that u are senseless. Don't u ever mention my tribe here if u don't have anything meaningful to say. T 4 thanks
ofcourse you will defend your tribe and like WM. Both pigs. Tribalists

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ebuka: Whitemoney pls sit you are safe

Ebuka: Queen pls sit you are safe.

Pere:

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.