Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,095 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3995931 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
WMG has to go down as the most insecure fanbase ever in BBN history. As the self acclaimed "biggest fanbase", I wonder why you guys can't stop mentioning pere all the time, like it's so annoying the way you guys attack patriots whenever they are hyping their fave(pere), you guys are always inspecting whatever pere does just to use it against him and this seems funny since pere isn't even a major treat(as you guys do claim).

Enough of this shenanigans from WMG please! Just hype your fave and let others hype their fave in peace and stop littering this thread with disgusting and vile words, this thread as been derailed and doesn't even serve it main purpose again(which is updates about the show).

Since WM has won the show, please let us hype our fave in peace and enjoy the show(even though it's void of drama lately).

In other news, Pere is the most handsome male HM in BBN season 6(my opinion)...I stan the General from Afghanistan to Kazakhstan!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

Dem don dey deny grin
that was fast

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Threebear:

It's not like we even voted Saga .

Who has votes to waste on a low budget Tony Umez .

Tor!

And that one woke up this evening and ‘felt good’ coming here to yarn trash grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Echoketh:
WMG has to go down as the most insecure fanbase ever in BBN history. As the self acclaimed "biggest fanbase", I wonder why you guys can't stop mentioning pere all the time, like it's so annoying the way you guys attack patriots whenever they are hyping their fave(pere), you guys are always inspecting whatever pere does just to use it against him and this seems funny since pere isn't even a major treat(as you guys do claim).

Enough of this shenanigans from WMG please! Just hype your fave and let others hype their fave in peace and stop littering this thread with disgusting and vile words, this thread as been derailed and doesn't even serve it main purpose again(which is updates about the show).

Since WM has won the show, please let us hype our fave in peace and enjoy the show(even though it's void of drama lately).

In other news, Pere is the most handsome male HM in BBN season 6(my opinion)...I stan the General from Afghanistan to Kazakhstan!

Eehyah!
Dog don bite this one.
cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
MzCherry:
that was fast

Una deny Princess too

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Them no even let voting close before black face and his minions start to deny Saga
Bromance in the potopoto grin grin grin

Can never be WMG

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Expert17:

Looks Pere beat him hands down...

Pere is smart, smooth talker not like drunk Crosss who always look confused and lost.

Viking07:
The “wow” part got me lmao cheesy. What exactly is “wow-ing” about Cross biko? Is it the fact that he’s chronic drunkard or how he allowed a 21 year old to play ludo with his head?
Every responsible lady would want a man with self control and that is Pere.

This is why you people will sit for exams and fail woefully!!!
How's does been a drunk or smooth talker affect one's looks??!
I quoted a lady here (geezeem) opposing her when she said Pere's soothing to sore eyes (I.e he's an extremely goodlooking man) and I gave example as cross who is actually fitting to that description.

But both of you with minus IQ came hyperventilating on my mentions like dogs on heat, barking out Balderdash.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Expert17:

Looks Pere beat him hands down...

Pere is smart, smooth talker not like drunk Crosss who always look confused and lost.

What of charisma and eloquence? Where Cross wan compete from na? articulacy nko?

Abeg.... leave matter

Common smally sleepykay e no fit hold down... na liquor e wan hold down?

Pere na total package!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wait a minute.
Who even told you guys queen is saved?

You guys Just sit in your one or two bedroom apartments of not more than 200k a year and be assuming rubbish with confidence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Echoketh:

I luv d way u ended ur post....u will make a good lecturer grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Echoketh:
[s]WMG has to go down as the most insecure fanbase ever in BBN history. As the self acclaimed "biggest fanbase", I wonder why you guys can't stop mentioning pere all the time, like it's so annoying the way you guys attack patriots whenever they are hyping their fave(pere), you guys are always inspecting whatever pere does just to use it against him and this seems funny since pere isn't even a major treat(as you guys do claim).

In other news, Pere is the most handsome male HM in BBN season 6(my opinion)...I stan the General from Afghanistan to Kazakhstan[/s]!
are you done?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Echoketh:

Asin! I've never seen such an irritating fanbase like White Donkey fans, they're so freaking annoying. I hope he doesn't win, make Pere or Cross win that 90M.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Expert17:

Una deny Princess too

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Saga!, Perewinkles tried but you failed yourself

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
OGdaddy:
Wait a minute.

You guys Just sit in your one or two bedroom apartments of not more than 200k a year and be assuming rubbish with confidence.

We safe her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chai, Odogwu singlehandedly planned and organized this season, screened and selected housemates that'll be majorly loyal to him cheesy

He's also influencing all the housemates by occupying strategic positions in the house that tends to their needs cheesy

Also Biggie is his ancestor that tells him everything grin

I stan a powerful king!!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
MzCherry:
Them no even let voting close before black face and his minions start to deny Saga
Bromance in the potopoto grin grin grin

Can never be WMG
Na even a lot of alliance votes ooo.. Yusef's, Pere's, Nini's Saga's handlers openly campaigned for him ooo cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Expert17:

Una deny Princess too

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Dem deny her

That one too came on stage, denied and buried them. They still haven’t recovered sha grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
StiImaticOG:

I quoted a lady here (geezeem) opposing her when she said Pere's soothing to sore eyes (I.e he's an extremely goodlooking man) and I gave example as cross who is actually fitting to that description.

But both of you with minus IQ came hyperventilating on my mentions barking out Balderdash.
Please do us a favour and upload your picture and let us see your picture.

I know for a fact that Tinubu is more handsome than you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
handelex:
Chai, Odogwu singlehandedly planned and organized this season, screened and selected housemates that'll be majorly loyal to him cheesy

He's also influencing all the housemates by occupying strategic positions in the house that tends to their needs cheesy

He decides who stays and leaves.

He's also evicting his enemies at will.

He even made the sole decision as to whether that wildcards should spend some weeks on tv or not.

Odogwu!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
OGdaddy:
Wait a minute.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
handelex:

who no Stan odogwu no see housemate Stan this season

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:
Ebuka: Whitemoney pls sit you are safe

Ebuka: Queen pls sit you are safe.

Pere:

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
DOptical:

What's razz about Nini? Name it?

Nini didn't ask Saga to close mark her. He was the one who came under the guise of friendship to close mark Nini. Nini didn't ask for it. Did you actually realise it was Cross who first asked out Nini? Has that stopped Cross from mingling around, especially after Nini told him that she's got a boyfriend? As a matter of fact, Saga told Arin that he refused to ask out Nini cos he would rather be a friend to Nini than get completely rejected by her. He was the one who came in under the guise of friendship to close mark Nini while asking other guys to back off Nini as if he brought her from his papa house. That was why Cross told Peace that if he knew, he would have applied pressure on Nini. Saga chanced Cross under the guise of friendship.

That being said, even if Nini wasn't in the house, Saga would have close marked another lady who would have been unfortunate to fall into his web. Didn't he call himself a woman wrapper? Wasn't he wrapping around Arin? That was how Nini got to know Arin. His gumbody almost ruined the game of Nini who's a social butterfly herself. Despite his gumbody, that hasn't stopped Nini from making friends with the likes of Peace, Whitemoney, Arin, Cross, Maria, Micheal. But how many friends does Saga have? Only Pere and Arin. Is that Nini's fault?

Nini has been able to display her personalities on the show. I can tell who Nini is. A gorgeous blunt girl who calls it as she sees it and always stand up for/defend her friends and defenceless/weak people. Very Detailed, honest, carefree and funny girl. Funniest housemate in that house. That's apart from her talent as a good actress and a good skit maker.. But Saga? Nothing apart from being a woman wrapper! He said it himself that he's a woman wrapper because he was born among several girls. I know he's a talented painter apart from him being a petroleum engineer but his personality? I dunno except that he's a fine boy with flexible agile body.

If Nini wasn't in the house, another lady would have fallen into his web. So leave Nini alone. He's not the only guy who liked Nini. Cross, Yousef, Micheal, Boma etc all did but backed off cos of Saga. He's the one who always bring drag to Nini, for example his lateness to the diary room. Nini was always dragged because of him. The annoying thing was the decamping of Nini by Saga team when Nini was up for eviction. The audacity! Rather than accept their boy with his personality, they're looking for who to take the fall for it. The nerves! Anyway, Nini is in the house. They should go choke on it!

That being said, I don't begrudge Saga for whatever he thinks he feels for Nini or his hope of bagging Nini for himself and I think Nini also likes him but people should let Nini be. He's not the only guy who liked Nini. It's even Nini I blame sef. She shouldn't have allowed him to box her into a tight corner and should have played him like Nengi did while telling him to keep his distance away from her.
I enjoy dis ur sweet epistles it show we have people following d hms with open mind imagine that one comparing Nini to Maria.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
vicdom:

Na even a lot of alliance votes ooo.. Yusef's, Pere's, Nini's Saga's handlers openly campaigned for him ooo cheesy grin
they don't even know if he's staying or leaving, they just commot hand grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
If Ebuka is on this thread and viewing should note that this year's show is a catastrophe. Zero content from HMs, technical difficulties and over censored video view has completely ruin this season's edition.

Oh! When I remember lockdown, pepperdem and double wahala seasons with raw, pure and undiluted talents, I wonder if it is still the same management that is handling this year show.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
StiImaticOG:

But both of you with minus IQ came hyperventilating on my mentions like dogs on heat, barking out Balderdash.

Positive IQ, rest.

Pere beat Cross in all departments.

grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Viking07:
[s]The “wow” part got me lmao cheesy. What exactly is “g” about Cross biko? Is it the fact that he’s chronic drunkard or how he allowed a 21 year old to play ludo with his head?
Every responsible lady would want a man with self control and that is Pere[/s].

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
OGdaddy:
Wait a minute.

Lamba Lord!
The richest person on NL

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Senseii:

Dem deny her

That one too came on stage, denied and buried them. They still haven’t recovered sha grin

Deny WhiteMoney before leaving grin cheesy grin

The thing pain dem

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
I think the finest/sexy housemates in the house
1. Pere
2. Cross
3. Saga.
Boma too is fine but too much okra won't let us see road cheesy

As for the girls

1. Maria
2. Nini
3. Jackie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
OGdaddy:
Please do us a favour and upload your picture and let us see your picture.

I know for a fact that Tinubu is more handsome than you.
here comes the king of lies! (Lord lamba) cheesy
of course you are pained cuz you are a pere fan. grin

And one more thing. . Continue to choke in my mentions . No more response from me grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Threebear:

It's not like we even voted Saga .

Who has votes to waste on a low budget Tony Umez .

Even the bible said "surely, they shall gather...".

Isn't it quite rich that you're now denying your own Call to Arms?

Is it because as expected, your coalition of 13percenters shot blanks again?

The sooner you admit that Maria had no fans but a bunch of noisemakers and internet trolls who couldn't save her, let alone save someone else, the better for you.

Kick Queen out indeed.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.