Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990512 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
carammel:

Yeah, Every other lady is Emmanuel's friend except Liquorose whom he tears to pieces with claws, knifes and Scissors. cheesy cheesy
cheesy

Truth is, Emmanuel will be jovial and relaxed with every other lady in the house, but with Liquorose it looks like a forced situationship.

Did you watch Him and Saskay moments ago playing snooker? You saw the vibes right!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
So pere denied he fingered maria
Pere na stupid guy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Girliving:
Life no balance sha
Queen likes WM..... WM likes JB
Na wa

In all, it puts all the people laughing at WMoney for not being desirable to the opposite sex in the mud.
Even the JackyeBore happily jumped onto his laps when they were watching a movie a few nights ago.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
damiviolet:
Unpopular opinion....
As boring or onesided y'all might call emmarose they dont wash their dirty panties outside. I mean aside that wildcard buahaha have not seeing them call a third party to help sought out their issues even when angel or jmk flirts with Emmanuel rose will rather take out on Emmanuel than to call out or beef angel (thats how real women do)....Emmanuel and rose are really mature for their age
Are they even an Item?

If not say na game Emmanuel for don ja sinceeeeee..grin

Person wey all his focus is on Angel..lmao

Las las liqo go dey alright..Just that she is a celebrity before the show, her saving grace...If not you go think say na Emmanuel elder brother.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I already know who you are
oh really grin
So who am I ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
ersonleads:
Even this so called Jackie B is a player. When Michael was in the house, does she give white money attention? Obviously she sees white money as strong now for surviving eviction back to back why she's drawing near. Make she go Siddon 1 place. My problem with queen is she wouldn't av showed any sign of jealousy & play along. Nor be same Jackie B go comot on Sunday so

I like this post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm 100% confident that Whitemoney sees tru Queen clearly, that's why I'm not bothered at all. You can't game a BBN veteran just like that.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
StiImaticOG:
oh really grin So who am I ?
Let's leave it at that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jhenny:
Yes, I'm a patriot. But isn't it obvious what Queen is doing is a game. She said with her mouth " I don't like him romantically, just for endorsement".

I like that she is playing the game. I love gamers, reason I fell in love with Pere.

Why are your kind of gamers always faulty?. grin

Pere would pick an unnecessary fight with WhiteMoney in the morning and apologize to him in the evening.

Queen would get unnecessarily jealous of Whitemoney's actions on Thursday and apologize to him on Friday morning.

Na WA for your kind of gamers Sha o. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

cheesy

Truth is, Emmanuel will be jovial and relaxed with every other lady in the house, but with Liquorose it looks like a forced situationship.

Did you watch Him and Saskay moments ago playing snooker? You saw the vibes right!
Have you watched Emmanuel with JackieB?
He even strokes Jackies hair while mediating, have you watched him with Angel? He's always lovey dovey, but you see with Liquorose, Emmanuel just frowns and warn her never to come close to him again cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let's leave it at that.
lol. You know nothing wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lance7621:

I don't think so. WMG has learnt their lesson but if they continue sharing votes, am afraid liquorose will win the 90m. Between pere is growing exponentially fanbase on daily basis but I little bit far from catching up with WM and rose but he is becoming a threat
This is what I’m scared of but some of them are not reasoning toward that way
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
StiImaticOG:
lol. You know nothing wink
I know more than you think,keep hiding.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
ToyinDipo:
Queen in her mind be like, see this donkey that I am forcing myself to manage, yet has the gut to be chasing another lady.
Chai....grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Cross got no game over kidd!! U can say the rejection on him by saskay may have favoured him!!! And it's purely cos Kidd is almost irresistible and got way more sex appeal than Cross the drunk faggort!!! Women have a way of detecting faggorts that wanna use them for cruise cheesy it explains why a handsome guy like cross was rejected like trash!!!!

Both Cross and Kidd have got similar game. Flirt and game cruiser.

Did you actually realise that Saskay's game picked up because of Cross? Without Cross, she was just the boring girl who always slept away. That's why her influencers don't want to let go of Cross. She's even stolen some of his fans sef.

Saskay was coached well before the house considering she's got Erica media manager handling her account. Most of her influencers are Erica and Laycon's influencers too. But they needed something to work with and only Cross could give them that.

They needed a female antagonist too, like Nengi. Maybe that was why Saskay mentioned Nini in her diary session but sadly, she's getting things wrong here because apart from the fact that Nini doesn't have a problem with her, Nini doesn't have a huge base hence there's no use cheesy. Her influencers tried with Maria tho. They were always comparing Maria's beauty. Saskay would have done better by using Liquorose. Saskay already named dropped Liquorose while talking about Emmanuel. Her influencers are scared of Rose fans tho. Because despite the influencers trying their best for Saskay, she doesn't really have the huge base. She couldn't nick it like Erica did.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

This is what I’m scared of but some of them are not reasoning toward that way
Two reasons.

1. WMG does not regret using Queen's presence to pepper Pere in that house AND to pepper Maria outside the house

2. The aim of giving WhiteMoney 100% votes in the finals has never changed. Neither has WhiteMoney lost a fan to any other housemate.

In a nutshell, the plan is still on course.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know more than you think,keep hiding.
lmao.
Okay, Rose smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Women arisers arose on Kidd's head abi?

Name one fan that Kidd lost as a result.

Kidd lost several fans.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
carammel:

Have you watched Emmanuel with JackieB?
He even strokes Jackies hair while mediating, have you watched him with Angel? He's always lovey dovey, but you see with Liquorose, Emmanuel just frowns and warn her never to come close to him again cheesy
I watched them (Emma and Angel) just now at the dining. Guy is all lovey dovey as you mentioned. Guy is so cute though! cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
DOptical:

Kidd lost several fans.

Name one
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
handelex:
You know when I said you speak the truth most times? I lied, you like agenda just like Scondy.

Hahahaha....when ur talk is not in tune with their perspective ...they change mouth on u.....

Like this year now....former teammates wan cut my head off for daring not to be a WM minion....

Can we all agree that our perspectives on issues are largely dependent on our biases? That is why I like people that show where they pitch their tent. Cos it means they own their choices and would not try to run down those they do not like under the guise of neutrality.....

U hype ur fave but don't want others to hype theirs....u call out other hm's but want urs to be untouched....u call others evil but expect ur fave to be called a saint ..

If hypocrisy were a fan base.....

One thing is certain....where my thoughts lie can never be ambigous....no grey areas at all.....nobody fit beat me for here...nobody dey feed me...why should I be bothered about ur thoughts.....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
StiImaticOG:
lmao. Okay, Rose smiley
Who's that?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
handelex:
Imagine you used to be a Malaria fan, then Pere stole you, since then you've been confused as to which housemate you'll port to next.
u are wasting time with a whitemoney hater

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Name one
grin

I know several of them back then on twitter. Especially after he was still flirting despite the fact that he already got intimate with Erica. Erica constantly guilty trip him. Most of Erica fans consist of her fans, Laycon's fans and Kidd fans.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
scondy:

Hahahaha....when ur talk is not in tune with their perspective ...they change mouth on u.....

Like this year now....former teammates wan cut my head off for daring not to be a WM minion....

Can we all agree that our perspectives on issues are largely dependent on our biases? That is why I like people that show where they pitch their tent. Cos it means they own their choices and would not try to run down those they do not like under the guise of neutrality.....

U hype ur fave but don't want others to hype theirs....u call out other hm's but want urs to be untouched....u call others evil but expect ur fave to be called a saint ..

If hypocrisy were a fan base.....

One thing is certain....where my thoughts lie can never be ambigous....no grey areas at all.....nobody fit beat me for here...nobody dey feed me...why should I be bothered about ur thoughts.....

Leave story....You like Agenda sha...cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anyhow you see it, it's all a game at the end of the day.

DownChelsea:

Why are your kind of gamers always faulty?. grin

Pere would pick an unnecessary fight with WhiteMoney in the morning and apologize to him in the evening.

Queen would get unnecessarily jealous of Whitemoney's actions on Thursday and apologize to him on Friday morning.

Na WA for your kind of gamers Sha o. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But what's surprising is why are the guys not attracted to queen, she is beautiful and dresses well.For me Queen is the hottest babe in that house.

She lacks finesse, charisma and carriage....

A not so beautiful babe with these qualities would be the most sought after....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Who's that?
you na.
Or should I say "Okay rozz/zzor/rozcol"

The latter's most suitable right? wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Eeghe:

In all it puts all the people laughing at WMoney for not being desirable to the opposite sex in the mud.
Even the JackyeBore happily jumped onto his laps when they were watching a movie a few nights ago.
True dear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
DOptical:

I know several of them back then on twitter. Especially after he was still flirting despite the fact that he already got intimate with Erica. Most of Erica fans consist of her fans, Laycon's fans and Kidd fans.

Kidd's fans are different from Kiddrica shippers or Kidd sympathisers.

Kidd's fans are people who support Kidd alone.
Name one fan of Kidd who abandoned him because of Erica. Absolutely none.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kayode move to the HOH room, I want to watch the one sided and forced relationship grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
But I like her confrontation. I like how she doesn't care but to get her truth across. And I hope everyone that accused her of looking for highlights when she fought Maria now understand Queen is just that confrontational and can't lie down and be stepped on. My type of person, me loves
MzCherry:
queen says it as it is.
Bet she should learn to communicate instead of confront

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.