Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3963407 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

I wan join una for that grace biko grin

It's all good ladies grin

And Tete I agree that pere's
" ineffective strategy"
made him a strong player this year. I will never be able to see this any other way!

So we can say WM is Pere's lord because he had to hold onto the tip of WM's robe to become a strong player.
All thanks to his Lord & saviour WM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2021
badinfluence:

The fact still remains.. It doesn't concern them. Why not also commend the other people who didn't get involved in what didn't concern them..

I spoke for my fave. they all should commend their faves

it's not my duty to do so

I am not aware that you hype any other housemate here except your fave undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Lolz.. Relationship don weak whitemoney.. Hahaha, baba won go kitchen lose steam

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney has never had that intention of dating or shipping anyone in that house right from onset. He didn't woo Jackie B like you guys are painting it. He said he would like to take her on a date outside the house IF she has nothing serious. Boma too already said something similar, he discussed it with (I think cross),he said Jackie is outside the house project.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
teacherbim:

[s]Not who dey breathe this time,it's who dey steal your fave fans to her side cheesy[/s]

We have so much to share and will still win that prize come day 72...

You can keep crying grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Fairdamsel:

He did... Bt didn't stay long, just like nini

He was not remotely interested in the talk

The loud voice naturally attracted people, they were curious to know what is going on.... that was where it ended

while others stood to hear accusations and counter accusations Pere found his levels

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Queen said she's not looking for any relationship but endorsement deal between her and whitedonkey
The video
https://twitter.com/TheNaijaAnalyst/status/1436276740637274113?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
teacherbim:

Not who dey breathe this time,it's who dey steal your fave fans to her side cheesy

You forgot to show us a fan they stole. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

He doesn't know how to let her know? but he could discuss it with 3 others?

it's pretty obvious why he went to jackiebore with that gist. I like how jackiebore asked them to sort their shit and leave her out of it

WM was trying to use Queen's jealousy to woo jackiebore, if not why tell the person in question?

But it didn't work out that way... Jackiebore still no want grin

Queen no even too show craze this morning....cos 2 guys don boot her for that house.... Boma and Pere. so she wan gree die for this her 3rd option

She for gbege pass as she did
You know when I said you speak the truth most times? I lied, you like agenda just like Scondy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2021
nonny1212:
Whitemoney likes Jackie b, Jackie b no dey give am green light.

Queen likes whitemoney, Whitemoney no dey give am green light.

How do we resolve this?

Queen has a point sha. If Michael was still around, Whitemoney won't be close to Jackie B.

Truth is, Whitemoney is not attracted to Queen
But what's surprising is why are the guys not attracted to queen, she is beautiful and dresses well.For me Queen is the hottest babe in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=mycar post=105674755]
Oh, you meant Jacky B
He didn't ask her out, he only told her that he likes her and would like to know her more outside the house.[/quote

Whether JackieB or JackyB same noni.That is what I like

I am only trying to buttress what lajid said. WM actually said he will like to take JackieB out and oh yes she was surprised and told him she will hold on to what he said when they get outside which I am telling you is the truth...They had that conversation in the kitchen.

WM has the right to ask anybody he likes out.He doesn't need anybody's permission.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
WM chill abeg angry
That's not your fathers house.
Everybody won a wager and can use the house resources as them wish.
Also speak for yourself... Don't assume people are not "wasteful" in their homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

You could have just said WhiteMoney and Queen.

What the hell is whitequeen?
Don't stress yourself, you are not in any position to tell me how to write here or what adjective i would use to qualify anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Chai King Bomzy love u are too sweet!! U listened to me about coming live kissQueen is also doing exactly as I want cheesy All my faves are in sync with my spirit!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But what's surprising is why are the guys not attracted to queen, she is beautiful and dresses well.For me Queen is the hottest babe in that house.

No doubt.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Beorn:

Angel being moody had nothing to do with Liquorose and Emma. Ignore those rumoir peddlers. Angel was generally moody late last night. I think she wanted to sleep off but had to play the game for the sake of the HMs hence why she wasn't active. Even Pere, Cross and Queen wanted to go sleep at first before they were cajoled into playing the game.

Though there's a question about who Emmanuel would love to have sex with apart from Liqour or something of that nature, and Nini with her "gbasa queen" mentioned Angel. But she had been moody from the beginning and it had nothing to do with Emma or Rose.
Oh, it's always good to watch yourself and don't rely on just updates.
Nini can like to jump into matters.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

I spoke for my fave. they all should commend their faves

it's not my duty to do so

I am not aware that you hype any other housemate here except your fave undecided
You are hyping your fave for not getting involved in a situation between two other people? Two people who are arguably his least liked hms undecided
Una don dey scrape pot sha..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Geezeem:

Ok, get busy....go figure out as an assignment... why someone would tell a girl he likes, that someone is beefing him for liking her

Lol, I doubt you watch that scene yesterday.

A lot of HM talked about this thing because they overheard it when WM and Queen was talking about it. Cross know about it and went to Queen to cheer her up, angel, Emmanuel, Jaypaul all heard and talked about it with whitemoney but him discussing it with Jackie B become problem.WM talked to Emmanuel and Jaypaul before Jackie.

You are unbelievable right now,this is a show for fvck sake and it shouldn't be this personal and toxic, None of Pere or whitemoney give a hoot about us and they're not gonna share a dime with us. How many money and gifts has anyone received from Laycon and Erica?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
handelex:
You know when I said you speak the truth most times? I lied, you like agenda like Scondy.

Still.... thank you grin
And I hope you repent from lying.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2021
badinfluence:

You are hyping your fave for not getting involved in a situation between two other people? Two people who are arguably his least liked hms undecided
Una don dey scrape pot sha..

k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel and Saskay plays grin

Saskay tells Emma, f##k you, the boy say na "when"?

Emmanuel also wants Saskay to put on Heels to play snooker.
Saskay put all balls in the snooker hole and started singing and dancing, Kayode had to show Cross and Jaypaul sleeping.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2021
WM haters and peresite delawood followers how far? Una agenda no afeng, premier tears and lame excuses from u guys in the finale, I can't wait.
tonididdy:
WM chill abeg angry
That's not your fathers house.
Everybody won a wager and can use the house resources as them wish.
Also speak for yourself... Don't assume people are not "wasteful" in their homes.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Chai emma should have gone for sasuke than liquor.. They flow better grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
teacherbim:

Not who dey breathe this time,it's who dey steal your fave fans to her side cheesy
Any thing queen fans do will be against them....cause when ever WM isn't up his fans won't vote for her like b4 that's if they will ieven still want to vote...truly WM fans are truly awesome if queen didn't go this Sunday they have helped her a lot...for her fans to be planning evil no make sense na dem go lose

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Macrex:
#BBNaija
Whitemoney to Queen: I have had countless opportunities to take advantage of u but I didn't. I have bathed u and in ur state u asked me to kiss u but I refused. I would rather u kissed me when sober and not when drunk.

���� Whitemoney a Pure soul

Thank you Macrex

Pls keep it coming.

I love that they're finally having this conversation.

Whitemoney is indeed a pure soul

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
carammel:
I caught everything, I didn't miss one thing.

Whitemoney wants to eat his cake and have it.
Queen is angry at WM because she likes him and kept asking him his stance with Jackie, he kept saying it was nothing but he goes to tell Jackie that Queen is jealous of the fact that he(wm) is attracted to Jackie.
Queen started giving Jackie attitude and expects Jackie to talk to her about it, Jackie said she's not interested and doesn't want to be involved in such talk.

WM should tell Queen straight that he is not attracted to her rather than lead her on while frolicking with Jackie(who does not even rate him).

The matter is still on..........

Thanks for the update Babe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2021
maxwell530:
Abeg I'm not watching right now o,is Whitemoney even dating queen to warrant all this drama?

This whole thing na for content and entertainment,they want the viewers glued to the show

And I can’t wait to get home
WM and Queen , no Delawood zone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Unpopular opinion....
As boring or onesided y'all might call emmarose they dont wash their dirty panties outside. I mean aside that wildcard buahaha have not seeing them call a third party to help sought out their issues even when angel or jmk flirts with Emmanuel rose will rather take out on Emmanuel than to call out or beef angel (thats how real women do)....Emmanuel and rose are really mature for their age

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
carammel:

Don't stress yourself, you are not in any position to tell me how to write here or what adjective i would use to qualify anyone.
WhiteQueen actually sounds cool. I’ll use it going forward.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
MamBi:
grin grin grin Awwww, I love how Queen is able to express her feelings this way without forming..
She says " If WM is emotionally close to JakkieB then I will not be able to play with him the way I do" "I will not hide my feelings" "If Michael was here, will they be this close?"
But sweetie, if your liking is just friendship like, is WM doomed to not getting "girlfriend"? grin
In short this kind of fight is too funny. I wonder how Cross the umpire is able to keep a straight face....

The movie in my head about this?
Aaawwww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
We don't know who's toke makinwa, your diery session is over, you can now leave the diery room.
CRUISETOPIAVP:
When people like Toke Makinwa start supporting queen's actions..Una go don know say E don spoil finish grin

To all white rats, it's going to be a very long season.. grin grin

Una go defend tire!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Them don see new scapegoat.. grin grin

Once what they are discussing doesn't suit their agenda, they move camera..

Una go hear am..
We've been there grin grin

You too, you have noticed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.