Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921518 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Perians we need Queen and Cross in the finals oo.

Let's split WMG votes.

#TeamPere

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Same person that claims she wants her friends all to herself yen yen yen

Same delilah that almost brought down big brother roof because whitemoney was getting closer to Jackie B and also he did not take permission from her before going to JMK bed cry

Same person that was preaching about loyalty yesterday and I saw a lot of tweets defending her that she is that friend that will be very loyal to her friends yen yen yen

See eeeeeh I personally don't care about what she does and who she is with because even whitemoney is not bothered!!

But why stress my guy because he was talking to Jackie B ?
Why seek loyalty from him?
Why is she trying to cage him with her nonsense friendship?

My own here is stop shipping Queen with Mazi!!
WMG wise up and stop splitting votes!!
Thank you!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2021
If there is one thing i respect about pere is that he sees through people.

Pere knows this is the opportunity to win Maria's heart and he knows Maria is watching so he is staying away from the Ladies in the house most especially Angel and queen.

What pere is doing is indirectly respecting maria and i can tell you Maria is watching and she will low-key be happy that pere is not disrespecting her and indeed he is sincere

one of the things guys fails to realize Is that women are big on respect,. you don't have to be rich like Davido or famous like Ronaldo, the moment you show a woman respect and honour, that woman will even reject the son of dangote and get married to you.

I am talking from personal experience.

nothing makes a woman proud than when her boyfriend or husband honours and respects her.

Except pere forks up his game, i think Maria will finally go into a relationship with him after the show. this is why i do not want pere to win the head of house game because if he does, Angel Is 100 percent the deputy he will choose and Maria wouldn't like that one bit.
obviously he is not going to choose Jackie b because of his friendship with Micheal.

This is why i respect Jackie b, i like the way she is respecting Micheal too, it's obvious she likes Micheal too but she hides her emotions but yes indeed she likes Micheal.

I know what i am about to say might not be accepted by some folks here but i will say it regardless.
whitemoney and cross are forked up guys and they have both broken the brotherly code and this is my explanation.

As a guy myself, now putting myself in Whitemoney's position, knowing fully well Micheal and Jackie B were item in the house and pere and Maria were strong item in the house.
i would never in my life tell Jackie B i want her as an item because it is clear that Micheal and her are clearly an item even though Micheal had Left the house. it's like going back behind my back to talk to my girl when you know she is my girl.

I wouldn't want to have such man as my friend.
do you think Micheal will be happy seeing this?
this goes against all brotherly code.

The other day he was saying Maria is the kind of woman he likes as a wife on camera, knowing fully well Maria is watching, niggar is indirectly shooting his shot even when he knows pere clearly loves her and they can still work things out together. There are things and words in life you shouldn't say to because it puts a question mark on your loyalty.

one thing i am big on in life is respect for my fellow man, except i don't know that a girl is in a relationship, otherwise i will never in my life shoot my shot at the girlfriend of a guy i know.

it goes against all brotherly code.

As for cross, i Just pray he doesn't get a bullet outside the house because how can you be telling NiNI you like her when you know saga is there already? he did the same thing with Maria.

you knew queen and White money has some issue and yet you are kissing queen in front of white money?

people like cross won't last long in Chicago before they will take him six feet below.

like i said, respect, honour and hustle is what i live for in my life and this is the code real men live for.

You can all see the life long friendship between Jay z and Kanye west or Jay-Z and p Diddy.

now imagine p Diddy is like cross, do you think Jay-Z will still be friends with him until now or imagine cross is Jay-Z and his friend is married to Kim Kardashian, we know cross will try to fork Kim Kardashian.

this little little things matters in life and as a Guy these are the things you should not overlook.

man must be there for his fellow man.

and lastly on Emmanuel and liquoross, you all could remember in the early stage of the show,. pere openly told liquoross in the presence of Emmanuel and other housemates that Emmanuel does not like her as much as she likes him and she should protect her heart.

well Pere saw through Emmanuel from the beginning and it is now playing out now.

instead of the young ones in the house to listen to pere's advice and take him as their big brother according to the lyrics of the official anthem that says "tomorrow i fit be your big brother"

They are ganging up against him, including liquoross and Pere really takes liquoross as his kid sister.
if only she and NiNI can take away the bias judgement and see that he meant no harm.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Angel is the kind of woman that can have sex with a man for fast food and fanta .
. tufiakwa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:
Perians we need Queen and Cross in the finals oo.

Let's split WMG votes.

#TeamPere
Yes!

If liquorose can beat him , who says Peré can't.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:

I feel so sorry for her because she is a lady I like,but then again Beorn you see that thing happening between them is something that happens in reality. There are people married to partners that are not into them.Painfull reality I must say.

Very painful to watch .

Modified

Kayode just showed head of house room,the nigga is not holding or cuddling her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi99:

Sharapp!!

You are not needed in WMG because it is people like you that will finally be the downfall of Whitemoney!!

What the hell is wrong with some of you?
Are you people that dumb?
Are some of you blind or you are all acting to be blind?

Who the fvck is that delilah Queen? That girl is a big threat,same delilah that made a lot of people to drag whitemoney yesterday,same ediot that is looking for loyalty from him is the same confused person found kissing Cross and I am quite sure he saw them.

Now let me ask you a question,how will you feel if you were to be whitemoney?

Can't y'all see he is really going through a lot already and he is trying to conceal it cry that fight affected him very much cry
If you truly love you will know his mental health is important!!

And you are here telling me nonsense!!

I repeat you are not WMG so stop disguising we don't need people like you period!!

Kikikikikiki

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2021
OGdaddy:
You guys are not saying the truth, you are all just bias because i swear!!! NiNI is the most annoying and childish housemates this season.

she is lucky this housemates are kind of cool because i believe a certain Tasha or mercy or Erica or cecee or kat3na would have given NiNI one or two dirty slaps in this house.

90% of her words are provocative.

Now I see why people call you the Lamba Maestro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Threebear:

Kikikikikiki

Gerrout grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

He tries. Respect.

I can still remember Nini shouting even if it's strategy. It's a good one because not everyone can do it.

Yeah, this one is more than strategy, I respect him for that, even me as a lady, i can't do it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
JBoss25:
Saga is not going anywhere

Na 2 people dey go
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2021
badinfluence:

She's not cute.. she's loud and annoying..

Not true. Baba Nini is a sweet and a cute adult baby. We love her that way. Thank you!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Labadi69: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi99:

It is deep o grin
Queen is the real gamer here and unfortunately for us we are her target cry

I will keep saying it,Queen is a big threat to Whitemoney the earlier we realize this the better for all of us!!

This is a game and anything can happen
Liquorose also have a big fan base and they all focus on their fav unlike WMG some of us are already relaxed that Mazi will win so if they splits votes it will not affect him and this statement is what is really pissing me off!!

Like I said earlier you have the right to vote for whoever you want because the decoder,phone etc are yours but please stop confusing the other WMG members some may be thinking it is the right thing to do!!

This early momo you don start again. Do you have a life? You sure say you sleep so? It is people like you that make sane people to avoid this show. Na your type dey make government to rightfully want to ban the show because of how lazy youths dey carry am for head. If only you could channel this same energy into making yourself useful to society. True definition of a lazy Nigerian youth you are. I pity your parents. What a waste.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Labadi69:

This early momo you don start again. Do you have a life? You sure say you sleep so? It is people like you that make sane people to avoid this show. Na your type dey make government to rightfully want to ban the show because of how lazy youths dey carry am for head. If only you could channel this same energy into making yourself useful to society. True definition of a lazy Nigerian youth you are. I pity your parents. What a waste.

If you are not a lazy youth,you will not be on this forum by 7:30 am to reply your fellow lazy nigerian grin grin

Everyone now want to act sane and busy grin

And yes I pity your parents too that is you have though!!

Wasted Sperm!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, be calming down.

I have noticed this dangerous fanaticism in you.

Learn how to compartmentalize what you watch.

In the end, this is nothing but a game. At the end of the day when the winner takes all, our own utility begins to wane.

Don't overstress yourself, please.

Life na jeje.
This response is very apt. The way folks here take this show so personally. You can’t make a simple banter against any housemate without their so called fans getting all emotional. The housemates don’t take this so serious like some unknown, inconsequential Nairalanders.

Even some ex housemates till date are not even aware Nairaland exists, yet you see people 247 defending BS like their lives depends on it.

We are all like a dot in the scheme of things, just come here catch your cruise/sub and enjoy your life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
OGdaddy:
See NiNI looks like those Mannequin in onitcha main market.

We love her that way! Any other thing?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Emmanuel cannot be into a woman .

It's not rocket science at this point.

I told you people since week 1 but you chose to be in denial .

Analysing rubbish on top rubbish grin cheesy

He simply cannot be into a woman .

This has nothing to do with liquorose but everything to do with him .

Oh , you guys are scared to admit that 3bear is right again grin

Are you scared because admitting this will mean the ones I said about your faves both current and past is true ?

The truth is in your faces , but you'd rather live in denial.

"Emmanuel wants this (redacted) lady , he doesn't want liquo"

He doesn't want any lady in that house !
He isn't bothered even when the so called ladies you claim he wants are flirting up a storm with another man or getting evicted. grin

This is why Nigeria is headed to hell , because her citizens keep living in Denial even with the truth ever limpid.

Stop putting this on Liquorose , it's not her fault

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Labadi69: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
OGdaddy:
If there is one thing i respect about pere is

Brodapounds you wake up on this early Saturday momo to write this useless epistle on top wetin? Your children don chop? You don pay your rent? School fees nko? And you dey here dey waste your life with lazy youths. You dey ment? You better enter road go hustle before serious sapa and yamayama disease fall on that your lazy old head.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
goldenone:
I just watched clips from yesterday and I saw how Emmanuel kept avoiding Rose. He even went and hid in the toilet so she won't get close to him. Once he sees her like this he runs in the opposite direction. He even slept in the lounge just to prove its a one sided relationship.
But Emmarose shippers no go gree accept the truth

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2021
creolehunt:
If Hisbah Police dont arrest Yousef the moment he steps out of this show, they they are a bunch of misguided and hypocritical elements.
Get educated! Hisbah doesn't work everywhere in the North..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
You see this life ehn? E no go ever balance grin

Cross wey dem white rats save the other time dey kiss queen for where white Donkey dey..

Even if White Donkey form that he's not emotionally attached yet. It's very wrong of cross to do that to someone like white Donkey that he consider a friend. Very wrong!

Queen wey una don save thrice now too don turn Delilah. This week, una share votes sotey Liquorose top una.. grin

Always vote with sense. Some gang up voting dey backfire..

Keep it up!

Increase the volume sire cheesy

No wonder liquor topped

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2021
Miller232:

I no fit compare am to fish cos even fish don dey get body

Una body shaming for this forum ehnnn.... If you post your babe picture we go shock say she no even set reach Nini... Abeg shift baba
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2021
goldenone:
I just watched clips from yesterday and I saw how Emmanuel kept avoiding Rose. He even went and hid in the toilet so she won't get close to him. Once he sees her like this he runs in the opposite direction. He even slept in the lounge just to prove its a one sided relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2021
I thought some people said the show is now boring since their malaria qua qua qua left?

What are they still doing here talking about Whitemoney and Queen?

Oh now they realise Ego bili bili is the show...

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Zoroaster:
Very disappointing fellow.
Your guy is having problems with a babe, He couldn't even wait for a day sef to rush her..
Lack of self respect.
No wonder he was siding queen yesterday during white and queens arguement in the kitchen
The boy had eyes on her all along..
That's one thing i like about pere, He respects boundaries..
33 yr old mumu

The problem the guy has is that the girl wants something from him that he does not want. So, he wan even comot hand for her matter

They are not dating, so, which one is "Moving to a girl your guy has problems with..."

By this morning, he fit no even remember all these things. That was Cross Da Boss after all.

Like your Pere in peace, no need to use Cross as compass for Pere. Two different individuals.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, be calming down.

I have noticed this dangerous fanaticism in you.

Learn how to compartmentalize what you watch.

In the end, this is nothing but a game. At the end of the day when the winner takes all, our own utility begins to wane.

Don't overstress yourself, please.

Life na jeje.

I think you need this advice more than I do!!

Because you did worst last season so stop been a hypocrites this season!!
And i know you are now coming at me because I did not spare you last season because of Ozo grin

You are naira land number one troll or have you learnt your lessons from last season?

Don't overstress yourself for my sake too
And don't quote me again!!
Thank you!!

And to all those writhing epistle on his reply to my post you are on the same WhatsApp group!!

Hypocrites!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Jhenny:
I have never seen Pere drunk.. that's strange.

he is disciplined

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Piscof2000:
If nini get the kind of Jackie B arse, what will Saga do? Maybe he will start worshipping her

Every man to e spec... Some men don't like it big na...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2021
drisham:

Increase the volume sire cheesy

No wonder liquor topped

No wonder ogogorose topped in your dreams...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
goldenone:
Ha! Where is this one falling from again?
Do they have issues before?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Labadi69: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:

The problem the guy has is that the girl wants something from him that he does not want. So, he wan even comot hand for her matter

They are not dating, so, which one is "Moving to a girl your guy has problems with..."

By this morning, he fit no even remember all these things. That was Cross Da Boss after all.

Like your Pere in peace, no need to use Cross as compass for Pere. Two different individuals.

As expected, you dey here. Throughout the week. Everyday 247 you are here wasting away your life. Can’t you try one small business if job dey hard you to find? Or use the time to learn a new trade since it’s obvious that reading law was a huge mistake for you. Why continue to waste your life being a lazy Nigerian youth. You don’t want to make your mother proud? You dey ment ni? Better comot here and find a quiet place to think about your life before sapa and yamayama fall on your lazy head this momo. Lazy Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.