Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3923279 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

But na useless gal wey no even like Pere undecided
And how does she not liking him make her useless undecided...Just cos u are into him doesn't mean every lady will.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
KingDamzzy [s:
post=105728644]What's the name of this Cross and Pere ship?
[/s]
No ship there undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

We are coming out with a bang!! cheesy cheesy

So you believe a girl like Maria won't get deals or what?

Make me understand na?

Besides those ones came out before Maria if we re to go by y'all assessments of the timeline they got out..

Ayo, why is everything about Maria always in future tense future tense future tense?

Na WA o. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
I have attained Zen.

*drops anchor and steps ashore with a bottle of rum*
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Whitemoney: What's wrong with Queen?

Angel: She's thinking about tomorrow.

Whitemoney: What's there to think about... I'm tired of baby sitting cheesy

Whitemoney: Who gives a fvck what people think?? People will always think what they want to think. I have my own problems too.

Whitemoney: Just because I want everyone to be okay doesn't mean I don't have my own problem. Tomorrow has sorted itself since thursday. What's there to think about?

Whitemoney is just a pure soul cool shocked

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

I actually enjoy watching Liquor dance

I love her energy on the dance floor

I love that she enjoys dancing

And that she could move her body with those muscles

She is very boring...like raised to power 100, but you see her dance? I fancy it

She ain't feminine and the dance makes her even more masculine than feminine.

She needs to join super falcons..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The thing no funny, you sure say this sagay issue no be village people cause am
Saga na mumu...cheesy

Nobody should blame nini o, na saga no want function well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
carammel:
Human are insatiable though, Cross is kissing all the girls and not respecting boundaries, he is called a dog.

Emmanuel kisses only one girl and respects her body by not handling it anyhow, he keeps a safe distance esp when it appears she's tipsy, he's bored by her.
Y'all will have to pick a struggle.
Them born you well,them train you well u can train urself join....three gbosa for the 2 person wey born u

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Whitemoney the second wisest of them all (the first, being Pere of course.)

A week after all the housemates entered the house WM money kept saying immediately they all passed through that door - they all have become winners.

Mumu like Tega, Boma, Nini, Angel and the likes start losing interest in the game and suddenly believe they are billionaires already.

Then, the new housemates came in, sharp sharp WM went to work again. He started telling them that Dangote, Otedola, Buhari, Bill Gate, etc will sign them up for modeling and the likes. Again, these 'mumus' housemates bought the lie. They all relaxed.

The only person who saw through him is Pere and that is why WM respects the General a lot.

Ask yourself, when ever you turn on your TV whose housemate are you looking forward to see?

Definitely not those boring housemates because WM has successfully made them boring by making them believed that billion of naira is waiting for them outside. A rich man lacks drama but a poor man is fill with drama. Hence why some people considered the show boring.

Back to the second wisest housemate. He ran to the kitchen knowing fully well that when you provide food for someone he or she unconsciously starts loving you. Almost all the housemates will take a bullet for WM and if Biggie was to ask the housemates to vote for someone to win the Prize among them the fools will vote who I think you know they will vote; except of course the General.

My point is, WM works on this people and it is so unfortunate that most vievers bought into his game.

He is going to win the money, definitely.

I just pity the idoit that will want to use the kitchen strategy in season 7. The housemates go beat am comoth for house.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

[s]She ain't feminine and the dance makes her even more masculine than feminine.

[/s]

undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

Ayo, why is everything about Maria always in future tense future tense future tense?

Na WA o. grin

Really?

Are we supposed to live in past tense? shocked

OMO una no get sense for that una ogiri smelling fanbase o?.. cheesy grin

Gaybriel I com think sey you get sense pass others.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

She ain't feminine and the dance makes her even more masculine than feminine.

A masculine woman is a turn-off....huge one!

Just like an effeminate man...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

If not that Jaypaul is a little cunning with a touch of boringness I would have been shipping those two by now grin

I love how they "fell" into whatever they are doing....it was slow and steady.....lots of patience, sowing and now reaping though there is no fire and lust
tongue

I dont like ships that are way too fast....but if it must be fast like Kidd and Erica, it better have loads of drama grin

Which was why I liked peria....you just never know what those two would do next, they kept us on our toes

I like some chasing, shakara. ...caring before lust

Me too.. grin cheesy

I usually support and end up liking my fav’s ship interest but this JayPaul just hook me for throat. grin

I have tried to like him for Saskay’s sake but its been hard.

I rate him for the effort though. He ticked all the love languages and moghel was left with no choice than to ‘fall’ .. embarassed

Act of service -check
Words of affirmation - check
Quality time - Check
Gifts - Check
Physical touch - Check

JayPaul was consistent. He’s also such a smart and eloquent young man and I should ordinarily have liked him but lipsrsealed

Hopefully I get to bid him (alone) farewell tonight.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

We are coming out with a bang!! cheesy cheesy

So you believe a girl like Maria won't get deals or what?

Make me understand na?

Besides those ones came out before Maria if we re to go by y'all assessments of the timeline they got out..
With the way you've been making noise and beating your chest about deals from Dubai and Guatemala since last three weeks.... Hope it won't be a repeat of the 13% you guys embarrassed her with at the polls because a fruit does not fall far from it's tree.

So far we can only talk about the biscuits and 5alive you guys have been giving her.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Beorn:
Hottest girl of BBN S6. No cap. My gorgeous Beatrice. The viewers and HMs gave you no chance. You didn't help matters too. cry

Beatrice fall hand. She was just too quiet for the show...
She got all the looks to make the house hot, but actually looks does not say it all.
She really need to work on her self esteem..

Anyways I enjoyed her banter with lickyrose..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Angel will fvck Yousef Next.

Her body count..

Boma✓
Cross✓

Next would be Yousef....

We wait!!!

That girl Kpekus no get filter... cheesy

E no dey reject dick..
I'm finding it hard to believe you are a Lady as speculated all over here few days back.You get energy sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Munzy14:

A masculine woman is a turn-off....huge one!

Just like an effeminate man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Really?

Are we supposed to live in past tense? shocked

OMO una no get sense for that una ogiri smelling fanbase o?.. cheesy grin

Gaybriel I com think sey you get sense pass others.

Future tense fanbase. grin

Let me give you guys a motto.

"E go better" should be your motto.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Your ignorance must not be left unpunished...

You initially saying a psychiatrist is not a doctor is veto failure naaaa, our Hippocratic elders will not be happy with us if we don't punish you for this your purulent stuff..
You and moneyest are doing well and I commend you guys for a job well done.

Remain Everly Blessed Comrades.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:
With the way you've been making noise and beating your chest about deals from Dubai and Guatemala since last three weeks.... Hope it won't be a repeat of the 13% you guys embarrassed her with at the polls because a fruit does not fall far from it's tree.

So far we can only talk about the biscuits and 5alive you guys have been giving her.

Yes let the groundnut and 5alive be an appetizer for the Bang that's to come... cheesy cheesy

We shall not stop serenading her with gifts pending when she announces her deals.. cheesy

No go dey drink Panadol' for another person headache...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Twoclans:

Why not .

I hope you know they are both my most liked guys .Just teasing them.

That's the good thing about Pere's fans ....we take swipes at him from time to time

It's not that deep abeg grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
vicdom:
Whitemoney: What's wrong with Queen?

Angel: She's thinking about tomorrow.

Whitemoney: What's there to think about... I'm tired of baby sitting cheesy

Whitemoney: Who gives a fvck what people think?? People will always think what they want to think. I have my own problems too.

Whitemoney: Just because I want everyone to be okay doesn't mean I don't have my own problem. Tomorrow has sorted itself since thursday. What's there to think about?

Whitemoney is just a pure soul cool shocked

If you believe that, you will believe anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Jesus is Lord. Now I see why IgANephropathy dey para...
Too much ignorance on this forum...

So a Psychiatrist is not a doctor? grin grin grin
grin grin

Half baked Nigerian graduates in the mud...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

Future tense fanbase. grin

Let me give you guys a motto.

"E go better" should be your motto.

Yes...

Cheers to the future!!!!

May you and your fave remain in the past.... cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm finding it hard to believe you are a Lady as speculated all over here few days back.You get energy sha
Someone who's basking in stupidity should have enough energy...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You and moneyest are doing well and I commend you guys for a job well done.

Remain Everly Blessed Comrades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:

Please don't find it hard any longer as I'm a man and like you rightly said. It's mere speculation... cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Someone who's basking in stupidity should have enough energy...

How far?

Are you still keeping check of my Likes?

Remember that's your day job... cheesy grin grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
nazablossom:
Pepperdem-red and double wahala yellow kwa nu? Nke a ya achaba ha anya grin
Abeg I jump and pass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Whitemoney the second wisest of them all (the first, being Pere of course.)

A week after all the housemates entered the house WM money kept saying immediately they all passed through that door - they all have become winners.

Mumu like Tega, Boma, Nini, Angel and the likes start losing interest in the game and suddenly believe they are billionaires already.

Then, the new housemates came in, sharp sharp WM went to work again. He started telling them that Dangote, Otedola, Buhari, Bill Gate, etc will sign them up for modeling and the likes. Again, these 'mumus' housemates bought the lie. They all relaxed.

The only person who saw through him is Pere and that is why WM respects the General a lot.

Ask yourself, when ever you turn on your TV whose housemate are you looking forward to see?

Definitely not those boring housemates because WM has successfully made them boring by making them believed that billion of naira is waiting for them outside. A rich man lacks drama but a poor man is fill with drama. Hence why some people considered the show boring.

Back to the second wisest housemate. He ran to the kitchen knowing fully well that when you provide food for someone he or she unconsciously starts loving you. Almost all the housemates will take a bullet for WM and if Biggie was to ask the housemates to vote for someone to win the Prize among them the fools will vote who I think you know they will vote; except of course the General.

My point is, WM works on this people and it is so unfortunate that most vievers bought into his game.

He is going to win the money, definitely.

I just pity the idoit that will want to use the kitchen strategy in season 7. The housemates go beat am comoth for house.
DEFINITELY...@ the bolded.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:
Interlaced with about 45% ignorance grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

If you believe that, you will believe anything.
Whitemoney is a pure soul

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.