Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3923917 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Yes let the groundnut and 5alive be an appetizer for the Bang that's to come... cheesy cheesy

We shall not stop serenading her with gifts pending when she announces her deals.. cheesy

No go dey drink Panadol' for another person headache...

Awon noisemakers FC.

Plenty barking no bite grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:
With the way you've been making noise and beating your chest about deals from Dubai and Guatemala since last three weeks.... Hope it won't be a repeat of the 13% you guys embarrassed her with at the polls because a fruit does not fall far from it's tree.

So far we can only talk about the biscuits and 5alive you guys have been giving her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
When is Guilder Ultimate Search begin? I can't for it to start and send BBnaija to Oblivion

Why na? We wey no like guider ultimate search nko?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:
Awon noisemakers FC.

Plenty barking no bite grin

Just keep sharp objects away when the Bang is announced... cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Whitemoney the second wisest of them all (the first, being Pere of course.)

A week after all the housemates entered the house WM money kept saying immediately they all passed through that door - they all have become winners.

Mumu like Tega, Boma, Nini, Angel and the likes start losing interest in the game and suddenly believe they are billionaires already.

Then, the new housemates came in, sharp sharp WM went to work again. He started telling them that Dangote, Otedola, Buhari, Bill Gate, etc will sign them up for modeling and the likes. Again, these 'mumus' housemates bought the lie. They all relaxed.

The only person who saw through him is Pere and that is why WM respects the General a lot.

Ask yourself, when ever you turn on your TV whose housemate are you looking forward to see?

Definitely not those boring housemates because WM has successfully made them boring by making them believed that billion of naira is waiting for them outside. A rich man lacks drama but a poor man is fill with drama. Hence why some people considered the show boring.

Back to the second wisest housemate. He ran to the kitchen knowing fully well that when you provide food for someone he or she unconsciously starts loving you. Almost all the housemates will take a bullet for WM and if Biggie was to ask the housemates to vote for someone to win the Prize among them the fools will vote who I think you know they will vote; except of course the General.

My point is, WM works on this people and it is so unfortunate that most vievers bought into his game.

He is going to win the money, definitely.

I just pity the idoit that will want to use the kitchen strategy in season 7. The housemates go beat am comoth for house.
Shattap!!!
Boma is the standard for likes even though he is no longer in that house!!!Awesome cheesy

WM and Pere's beef started even before the game so it had nothing to do with smartness!!

Yes Boma was already made financially before coming ...But even at that he wasn't relaxed...He was extremely competitive and almost won HoH twice sef!! Infact I wish he wasn't so raw and expressive...If he had pretended a bit and acted all calm and nicely he would still be in that rubbish house by now!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Who lock thread?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Whats going on in the house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Who lock thread?

I thought I was the only one that noticed it..

Guess it was a glitch!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
VickyDirec:
About Pere
Saga -How many times do you see us talk together
Nini - Obviously he likes u
Saga - This house, I’m in ur fucking bottle & im happy
Nini - But seriously u guys talk
Saga - Where
Nini - He’s always with us
Saga - When he’s coming,when I hear his voice I always want to enter & hide
Nini - But you like him. You Bleep with him
Saga - Mm-mm. Isn’t it obvious? That I don’t Bleep with him?
Nini - Saga, no don’t say that.
Saga - it’s not obvious to you
Nini - You Bleep with him. He’s your guy now
Saga - See if I like somebody. It’s always obvious
Saga - I don’t know how to fake things
Nini - I feel like you like him. You just don’t like some things he does.
Saga - Meaning I don’t like him
Nini - No. you don’t like those like things he does
Saga - Mtcheew!

The most funny thing about all this after trash talking Pere, Pere entered the room and Saga still called him bro

Some of Pere's fans could see through Saga.

I knew he was not a good friend to Pere and have said so before today

For once I am shocked Pere is unable to see this himself? Is he that lonely that he is willing to be friends with someone who dislikes him this much? Chai.....Maria sad

This is why I never gave him a single vote. Today, hopefully he bounces lipsrsealed

I am even surprised at the things Nini is quoted to have said

Chai....poor Pere

I wish he can stick with Yousef.....he is very much better off sad

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Just keep sharp objects away when the Bang is announced... cheesy cheesy
Lol with a bang like when Queen booted her out with her measly 13% grin

We are at WMG are eating good, no such things here.

It's for those whose fave disgracefully finished 18th and can't quite recover from the shock ever since.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Beatrice fall hand. She was just too quiet for the show...
She got all the looks to make the house hot, but actually looks does not say it all.
She really need to work on her self esteem..

Anyways I enjoyed her banter with lickyrose..

Yeah. She has herself to blame. Her self-esteem was probably the lowest in that house and I can't blame it on anybody. If only she knew she had the right tools to steal the show. If she had the confidence of Arin, that girl would've gone very far.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I hope Sagay goes home tomorrow. This is one of the things some Pere fans were complaining when Pere handler insinuated the vote for him. Nini has enveloped him

I was among undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:

It's for those whose fave disgracefully finished 18th and can't quite recover from the shock ever since.

So dem never ban this clown

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
And Saga doesn't appreciate Pere at all. It's a one sided friendship unfortunately

cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Saga of all people. A loser that left 90m to follow a girl. A loser that his family members won’t even want to associate with is calling Pere suicidal. A loser that made a girl his demi god on national tv. What a pity!!

Aside Yousef, Pere has no friends, the earlier he knows this, the better.

I am pained beyond words lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
And Saga doesn't appreciate Pere at all. It's a one sided friendship unfortunately
Saga na snake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Beorn:

Yeah. She has herself to blame. Her self-esteem was probably the lowest in that house and I can't blame it on anybody. If only she knew she had the right tools to steal the show. If she had the confidence of Arin, that girl would've gone very far.

True!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Demnan:
Well, I hope she can take it, too.. No, oo. Geezeem.

If she can't, I'll force-feed her. angry angry angry

The only thing they'll share in common is dragging colourful money and defending Pere. Nothing more lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
When is Guilder Ultimate Search begin? I can't for it to start and send BBnaija to Oblivion

Can't wait too smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
I need money chai
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2021
handelex:

Do you know what eating good is?

When those who finished 18th bags all the deals and leave remnants to audio weenas... grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Eeghe:

Gargle your doubt and swallow it...
And cryyy.
No doctor will use the affected jargon you used on here to explain simple phenomena. I know your type. But I let live. And moved on, cos I frankly don’t care.

But seeing all your policing and “stalker-ish comments and questions I now know something is wrong with you. How can you be this interested in someone else’s life when they have not invited you in? Or returned the interest? Isn’t this the absolute height of ment? cheesy

Anyway whatever you are as a doctor (educationally and or professionally)? Is nowhere near what I am. No diss. And you can deal with this however you wish. Learn some statistics too. A masters’ degree will help you a lot. Get published. Also know you can lecture, lead projects and be rich. Residency is just you beginning medical life, and doing so relatively comfortably. But of course a doctor would know this esp when they know all the jargoney jargon, no? lipsrsealed
Just don’t mention me again
You are now dead to me too! Whether you shade on, quote on, whatever? You stay dead.
Ciao (not)!
Mxm!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Alexis11:

If na WM did what Pere did, you people will not let us hear word here for 5 days. grin

Pere did not do it for Nini per se anyways, he did it for Saga.

Even a more interesting hypocrisy cheesy
Who send am work
Is saga a child that he cannot challenge cross himself if he felt threatened? If it was odogwu's friends intervening for him, would you have kept same energy?
But since it involves our beloved failed militant-cum-spiderman we must all come together and sing praises and worship for being a superhero who later saved the day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

Some of Pere's fans could see through Saga.

I knew he was not a good friend to Pere and have said so before today

For once I am shocked Pere is unable to see this himself? Is he that lonely that he is willing to be friends with someone who dislikes him this much? Chai.....Maria sad

This is why I never gave him a single vote. Today, hopefully he bounces lipsrsealed

I am even surprised at the things Nini is quoted to have said

Chai....poor Pere

I wish he can stick with Yousef.....he is very much better off sad
l have never voted for Saga and I never will. This is the same idiôt the Pere account manager was campaigning for this week.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
This season eeeh....mstchwww... lipsrsealed

Camera man left salon because of the condom gist to show us Queen brushing the rugs...

This one will soon fade like BBA....Maybe we go switch to ultimate search.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Is the store dead or not? What will become a legacy? undecided undecided

The effort one puts into one thing is almost if not the same effort you put into every other thing that concerns you. If your online store is shabby, I wouldn't put it pass you to not only have a shabby career, but also a shabby lifestyle.

To come for person and their career dey sweet you, e reach your turn, you dey do aspire to magwaya.

Mass populace kor morning mass nii. Mstcheeeeewwwwwww!

Scondy, what's wrong with you? Wetin concern you with the amount anyone spends on their faves? Wetin concern you with them announcing it? Who do you this thing nitori olorun?

Besides, you're a big hypocrite. Speaking of bragging, didn't you tell Safari last year or two years ago how you've achieved so much offline?

Madam....a rational mind that compares your post on here with mine can identify who lacks civility.....

Does ur assumption of my store and career being shabby necessitates facts and validation?

All of u screaming repeatedly....na una dey troll , insult pass for this thread....beyond subtle shades my post remains civil...

It will always remain so....

Same u that kept making crass posts filled with all sorts of unimaginable words all in the name of defending ur fav and I called u out on it ....that has always been ur grouse with me....cos I described Erica exactly the way she was....u could never get over it....u will never get over it....

Will ur tantrums deter me from posting my thoughts on the housemates or topics being discussed.....Never....

So with this knowledge...get used to my posts ...

Lastly....the level I dey for my career ehn....I try...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Is this you OGdaddy? grin cheesy
Na only that one dey write long, meaningless epistles

You know this!

The other alternates done cast, e sharperly open another one.

Lamba o por por por.

One hundred and thirty monikers and counting...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If she can't, I'll force-feed her. angry angry angry

The only thing they'll share in common is dragging colourful money and defending Pere. Nothing more lipsrsealed

grin grin

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lool send my kisses to sagalicious jare!!! That portrait he made of my baby has earned him a very good portion of my heart in this life kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
VickyDirec:
About Pere
Saga -How many times do you see us talk together
Nini - Obviously he likes u
Saga - This house, I’m in ur fucking bottle & im happy
Nini - But seriously u guys talk
Saga - Where
Nini - He’s always with us
Saga - When he’s coming,when I hear his voice I always want to enter & hide
Nini - But you like him. You Bleep with him
Saga - Mm-mm. Isn’t it obvious? That I don’t Bleep with him?
Nini - Saga, no don’t say that.
Saga - it’s not obvious to you
Nini - You Bleep with him. He’s your guy now
Saga - See if I like somebody. It’s always obvious
Saga - I don’t know how to fake things
Nini - I feel like you like him. You just don’t like some things he does.
Saga - Meaning I don’t like him
Nini - No. you don’t like those like things he does
Saga - Mtcheew!

The most funny thing about all this after trash talking Pere, Pere entered the room and Saga still called him bro
Saga is a bloody Snake! I dislike him more now. I pray he goes home today.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Do you know what eating good is?

When those who finished 18th bags all the deals and leave remnants to audio weenas... grin grin
Lolz the only audio here weena is Malaria grin

Secondly if the deals is all about biscuits, Ribena and teddy bears as we're witnessing so far believe me we want no part of it grin

Wait till the REAL and AUTHENTIC WINNER is announced hopefully your airflow won't be too restricted by then so you'll witness what deals is all about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.