Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3890072 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Ibukzy:
WMG if Queen is up again, let's votes for her

We should try to emulate WhiteMoney in showing Love

Him sleeping with Queen is a statement to that

Let love leads

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy
The real WMG on Facebook and Twitter will do anything to keep Queen in that house. Not all these 100 naira Gotv viewers on Nairaland with fake agendas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2021
Karen, Luclay, Nando, Zainab, Khloe (for a while I loved her silly), KBrule, Erica, Angel,
Very problematic favs for mily Chim!

Miracle...thank you very much for not stressing my BBheart for the tiniest, single moment. Ola would have been here but he gave me a real life scare with his poor health.
Kidd was midway.
I deserve to be stress free future BBfavs, abeggg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2021
scondy:

It's not about African women...she isn't representing herself well....she is loosing her self dignity all over popularity...

Now the downside is ..she is gonna have that popularity she craves but with a degraded image ...so isn't that being penny wise and pound foolish?
In America,it favours her ( Kim Kardashian) ,but over here,its not the same...and i really like her,but this is getting out of hand.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2021
thelinguist:
How can Angel behave like this? What manner of content is this?

What do you expect from an olosho?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2021
ersonleads:
The person wen talk say he like Yousef calm is just voting d guy base on sentimental levels. If you know say u dey calm, obviously big brothers show is not for you cos it's a waste of space. There are so many talented & outspoken people out dear to grace the show. But their corrupt basis of picking some housemates go make Dem pick premium delawood Yousef. If everybody is calm & dull like Yousef in the house, wetin viewers go dey talk about?

You guys keep complaining yousef is too calm ,what of emmanuel,

What do you people want yousef to be doing sef, he should be fighting about ?
Or he be showing his di--k about to the housemates and viewers ? So that we would know he is giving content

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

[s]You want Queen to call someone who told us all that he is not that into her her boyfriend why?[/s]
She still owned him some.
Give her a break nahh, appreciate her liking even if it translates to zero voting for your team. It’s still fine esp now her handlers are moving mad
But she is a good person.

At least you acknowledge that she ain't getting no more votes from WMG.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Queen mean business o...i am loving this gag up....ahn ahn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
DownChelsea:

At least you acknowledge that she ain't getting no more votes from WMG.

I am confused now
...will return to understand this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Osedagal:

Lol... That girl can tell pere whatever! Pure Beinin girl, she fear no bagger! Taking about stupidity, Nini is far from stupid, she's outspoken and bold. That's an awesome trait for a lady to have, especially in a society that tries to suppress the voices of women. Na person like Nini fit Pere. Anyways, all these hate on her, won't do a thing. So we move.

She fears nobody but she can only go to the diary room and rant to biggie ?

Why did she tell saga to lie to pere since she fear nobody cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2021
teacherbim:
What is Tundeednut's problem with Yousef?,this is the 3rd time of him posting this, he should face his fave and leave Yousef alone, there are some of us that like them calm.

At first Na pere

Well he Dey wonder who he youssef fans grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Time to get up and watch!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Like Queen or not.. but you have to acknowledge that the girl made herself a main character of this season..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
WhiteMoney n Queen slept together yesterday n many of us here are splitting hairs for nothing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvuB7Pt38V/?utm_medium=copy_link

This one Na queen fan but e Dey disguise

I don’t think you will be able to scam white money fans this time grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
FIGARO00:

This your agenda will not agend

If they like let them sleep together from now till the last day, we will keep splitting them by not sharing vote.

If you wanto vote queen, do so, but pls, don't call WhiteMoney's name in same sentence.

Don't rope WMG into queen again.

Ire o

Don’t you think that guy is a queen fan ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Clement1111:

Go and force me

The sensible ones know what to do
Why e come dey disturb you wey be pere stan..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Lol. The way WMG are denying Queen left and right is very funny. The same Queen they were hailing few weeks ago for standing up to Pere in defense of WhiteMoney. Whether they like it or not, that ship must sail. #WhiteQueen#.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:
Please you guys should stop posting that angel's nude .

No matter what , she's still a child and if you're a lady doing it , it's very wrong.

Don't do this ...no matter how her fans irritate you.

Let's not stoop to this level because of a show .
Apt ,but saskay is 21 too but she is not acting this stu*pid

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:
Please you guys should stop posting that angel's nude .

No matter what , she's still a child and if you're a lady doing it , it's very wrong.

Don't do this ...no matter how her fans irritate you.

Let's not stoop to this level because of a show .

A child at 21?

Why isn't Saskay doing same?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
See this cheap olosho kobo kobo.

So this is her idea of Content?

Zero regard for her overused body...
We have seen her breasts, her bum, her vagina. What else is left for the imagination?

When she's slut shamed now, her fans will start hyperventilating....

She's already slutshaming herself..

I spit on her parents. Tueh!
This is gross.

I Sha zoomed the clip to confirm something.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Jhenny:
Lol. The way WMG are denying Queen left and right is very funny. The same Queen they were hailing few weeks ago for standing up to Pere in defense of WhiteMoney. Whether they like it or not, that ship must sail. #WhiteQueen#.
grin keep focusing on their ship and not focus on your own favourite...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
DownChelsea:
no. I want her to give herself some respect and dignity and stop famzing and throwing herself at a man who never misses a chance to tell the world that she's not the one he's attracted to.
To be fair Whitemoney was the one who went to her bed last night. Truth is they've developed a special bond in that house, it'll be hard for them not to always be together and that's the reality.

The friendship or whatever can continue but all man must answer their papa name. WMG only knows Whitemoney same way Monarchs are for Queen only. They can have their friendship in the house, we'll do our voting outside accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
safarigirl
How can I buy votes please? Lemme check something.
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

And she can, if she wants to...but she is offending peoples’ sensibilities while at it. I don’t think that’s cool. I don’t know what I am saying, I am upset!
Who will endorse her to their brand? My disturbed and attention-seeking baby?

She will get endorsements. If Tega could get, definitely Angel will get.

But not with reputable brands. Cheap endorsements maybe!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
ersonleads:
.in lockdown set, was there anyone like Yousef? Nobody dull like am. Bbn isn't a show for introverts

Last year OZO was intelligent, but also gentle and calm

But this year the attack on yousef is just too much ,is he the first introvert to come to the show,is emmanuel not also calm

We all know the reason for the critic and attack on yousef, but no need to bring it up ,to avoid controversy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
badinfluence:
Like Queen or not.. but you have to acknowledge that the girl made herself a main character of this season..
More reason why she can survive alone without whitemoney fans..and whitemoney fans should focus on whitemoney only.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
grin keep focusing on their ship and not focus on your own favourite...
Their fave no dey give them content na.. see as all of them focus on Whitemoney and Queen..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2021
handelex:
To be fair Whitemoney was the one who went to her bed last night. Truth is they've developed a special bond in that house, it'll be hard for them not to always be together and that's the reality

The friendship or whatever can continue but all man must answer their papa name. WMG only knows Whitemoney same way Monarchs are for Queen only. They can friendship in the house, we'll do our voting outside accordingly.

Thank you!
And yes, do you when voting! It’s allowed!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Jhenny:

We are not against the ship grin grin

What we are against is splitting votes!!

I still respect icons till date,they never did that to laycon even when Vee was a genuine friend to him

That is how you know a fanbase with sense

You see that Whitequeen e no concern us
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2021
My name is Angelica and I'm a market seller, call me Angelica...... Call me Angelica.......ooooo

Chai, this soundtrack no fit leave my head.
Nollywood those days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2021
chucs:
This is gross.

I Sha zoomed the clip to confirm something.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Emmanuel is more worse than Yousef

He is not entertaining at all

At least everyone loves Yousef dance
omotolly22:

Last year OZO was intelligent, but also gentle and calm

But this year the attack on yousef is just too much ,is he the first introvert to come to the show,is emmanuel not also calm

We all know the reason for the critic and attack on yousef, but no need to bring it up ,to avoid controversy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

She fears nobody but she can only go to the diary room and rant to biggie ?

Why did she tell saga to lie to pere since she fear nobody cheesy

It was to protect Saga's friendship with him. Every good friend would do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.