Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3914729 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
fertilewomb:

I don't know why WM nominated Angel but whatever it is, it is left for us WMG to right his wrong by voting Angel, if we like.

I'm not really surprised nor sad that some WMG has decided not to vote her, maybe they have their own reason but it all boils down to how Angel intentionally exposed her nudes to WM and Queen.

I'm only sad that some WMG are trolling Angel even when they know that there's no bad blood between WM and Angel. I find it wrong.

Whatever be the case, I'm glad Angel saw the back of those that slut shamed her in that house.
right whose wrong?? whitemoney and wmg owes nobody any vote or explanations lol.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Angel dey give big brother attitude grin
See person wey I won vote for before...her attitude since yesterday makes me feel she's selfish. Ffs it's a game! And if you're nominated it should mean you're doing something right..or wrong
If you want to vote for her,do so without attaching any conditions to it.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

Omo, I don't owe you or Emmanuel anything.

Campaign your own, I sha like entertainment.
You are here with pull down syndrome in full gear simply because Cross is involved. Why would you Decampaign Emmanuel for Cross to be voted in? that's pure sabotage and dirty and I will call you out, you don't have to owe me shiiit, you are no one in the scheme of things to owe me nada so swerve one side.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere says he nominated Angel because she's very lackadaisical, very rude, somewhat lazy.

All these for small Angel?
Angel rude? He even added very sef.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angel didn't say anything and she's still getting dragged, wahala.
If she share, she's pretending and using mental health to lie.
She no share now, she's giving attitude.
You people will be okay sha.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Whiteee:
Angel is triggered, and it's sad to watch.
She is senseless....she is now making it look like those that are voting for her are just wasting their time or she does not deserve their sympathy.........you nominated people for eviction,and you expect others not to nominate you too??is big brother house for strictly vacation??so those that she nominated too nko??are those ones not human beings too??which rubbish attitude is she now displaying,she was even giving biggie attitude too,I guess biggie noticed it too and that was why the diary was very short which was unusual of biggie.......

Anyways I will still vote her....but she should move on and stop this attitude she is displaying...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giel:
Awww
Emmanuel is crying because he felt Ebuka's question was personally directed at him and he wants to know how he can become more entertaining

He Also feels bad because he feels he has been slacking in tasks and challenges.

Awww Emmanuel kiss

Big brother told him that he was chosen because of his personality and his shouldn't change his personality because it makes him happy

Awww....

He is a strong boy though. If all this was going through his mind but he looked the least shocked after yesterday's nominations..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giel:
Awww
Emmanuel is crying because he felt Ebuka's question was personally directed at him and he wants to know how he can become more entertaining

He Also feels bad because he feels he has been slacking in tasks and challenges.

Awww Emmanuel kiss

Big brother told him that he was chosen because of his personality and his shouldn't change his personality because it makes him happy
Thanks to Bigbrother, how can anyone live outside their own reality in a reality show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

There are women that still want to birth 6 kids...but I am sure he will reduce such a Number, mostly because money no dey for six children
Cross hold am stand oooh money de!!!
But na poor people dey born plenty sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pere is hundred percent right about angel

See even the way she treats big brother .

Very condescending and disrespectful.

She's a ticking time bomb and will explod soon .

Let's keep watching.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
crazymommy:
She is senseless....she is now making it look like those that are voting for her are just wasting their time or she does not deserve their sympathy.........you nominated people for eviction,and you expect others not to nominate you too??is big brother house for strictly vacation??so those that she nominated too nko??are those ones not human beings too??which rubbish attitude is she now displaying,she was even giving biggie attitude too,I guess biggie noticed it too and that was why the diary was very short which was unusual of biggie.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:
Pere us hundred percent right about angel

See even the way she treats big brother .

Very condescending and disrespectful.

She's a ticking time bomb and will explod soon .

Let's keep watching.
I hope you're happy?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
carammel:

You are here with pull down syndrome in full gear simply because Cross is involved. Why would you Decampaign Emmanuel for Cross to be voted in? that's pure sabotage and dirty and I will call you out, you don't have to owe me shiiit, you are no one in the scheme of things to owe me nada so swerve one side.

K

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

Abeg free the guy, E no easy to enter Week 9
I did not hold him o. Hope you heard when he talked about having urge fans?
I laffed and I almost fell off my chair.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
You guys, Angel really wants to go back home o. She’s seriously tired of the game. The kind of yeye attitude that she was giving Big Brother ehn, no be for here. One, one, syllable answers, like say Big Brother dey force her to talk. E remain small make she ask Big Brother, if he’s done talking.

Someone just finished saying that she’s rude, e no reach 20 minutes, she come dey display the rudeness for Big Brother. Of all people, BIG BROTHER. Na wa o. E be like say her village people don open her file. Pheeewwww shocked

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akinsete19(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hehehehehe

Youself talking off point.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giel:

I don't like her either. Lol. You had to put that hate disclaimer because once you show you don't like a housemate because of their actions.
world people will start claiming you hate the person.

I don't blame you grin

Comrade, you know this! grin

You must be a knowist, no wonder we both Stan WhiteMoney.

I nor want make anybody open one jatijati office ontop my head.

I'm a little busy right now to entertain or respond to drags.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
It is called a reality show.....some people's reality is been drunk all the time with a "cant say no" attitude to anything under skirt---if u enjoy that fine
Some people's reality is nudity and sexualizing themselfs .....if u enjoy that fine
While some people's reality is been cool,calm collected,contribute when they are needed to (They are just cool in general).....if u enjoy that fine
But let people live their reality it is called A REALITY SHOW FOR A REASON(all housemates does not have to behave the same way)
CONTINUE TO TALK EMMANUEL DOWN WHILE WE CONTINUE TO VOTE HIM.....
THANKS TO ALL VOTING HIM WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
This Yousef might actually be very attentive. This thing he is saying about Liquorose; she actually put him up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angel seems controlled by some spiritual forces wheeling her life. She’s in bondage

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ah... she is carrying face? Angel of mine, na game, do you need spiritual slap to reset your entitled brain? What kain wahala be this?
crazymommy:

Anyways I will still vote her....but she should move on and stop this attitude she is displaying...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

We don enter Week 8 and he is getting in his feelings.

For somebody that has enjoyed HoH and minimal nominations and has been saved multiple times, this nigga is really being an ingrate.

Cross better come and weep for us, because na veto dey always put that one up. That is what being unlucky really is, not this thing that Emmanuel wants to sell to us

Emmanuel has been up more times than Cross so he's in his right to express himself and be emotionally down.
Cross has done his own and he is still doing it, he look really pathetic while at it. I can't blame him, it's expected as human.
Stop downplaying one persons way of handling his feelings for another.
Live and let live. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
I read WM IG account has been disabled. How true is this?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
This my fave ehhhhhh grin grin grin

Never forgets!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
My Emmanuel...fine boy no pimples, na gentle and cool you cool, you ni kee pesin
Giel:
Awww

Awww Emmanuel kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
It is how Malaria parasites suddenly care about Angel's mental health for me...lmao!
Until she asks for a voluntary exit from that house,I stan pa!!!!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Same Cross that nominated Liquorose back to back. And Pere back to back.

Nah..

He nominated Nini for a reason. Cross always had a reason. He probably nominated Nini because he thought Saga would also be up.. that's why I know he would have put up Saga.

Anyway, Nini's veto swap cancelled his nomination cheesy. He shouldn't hold grudges against Nini. Beside, Nini thinks he's strong enough to come back.

As for Pere, he had better leave Nini. Pere will never nominate Saga for example. Saga & Cross. These two shocked Funny when Cross had a problem with him, I doubt if he ever nominated him but rather, he sucked up to him shocked. Just kidding with my emoji cheesy

I hope Nini makes top 5. She's deserving.

> She's real (realest housemate)
> funny (funniest housemate)
> Blunt
> Stand up girl who defend her friends/weak and can't stand bullies (she's done it severally apart from Whitemoney & Pere issues. For example, Boma against Queen even though Queen has got her own "for bodi"wink
> Sweet girl with no malicious bone
> A good actress.
> Always give her best in task (she could have won close up, buy power, revolution, darling tasks embarassed embarassed)

She's got a very good relationship with most of the housemates too. She's given a show. It's not all about her ship with Saga like people make it. I understand the decamping from every angles but thank God for how far she's gone. Top 5 next! cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Demnan:
Ah... she is carrying face? Angel of mine, na game, do you need spiritual slap to reset your entitled brain? What kain wahala be this?
Angel needs a therapist but biggy wouldn't provide one for her. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:
Big Brother is giving Emmanuel words of advice.

He doesn't have to be the loudest voice in the room, he should keep being himself. The best music critics are not musicians, amongst other motivational things.

Ebuka in the mud, dem suppose gather am beat am, making a grown man cry like this.
You know this right and you are here decampaigning him.
Wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lol

Yousef's ego is bruised because Cross lifted him up in the presence of his crush.

All these ones he dey talk na shalaye. Go and tell Cross you don't like how he plays, instead of nominating him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:

Angel has more fans than Emmanuel , Saskay and Yousef even Cross .

[/b] You clearly do not know the meaning of an underdog .[b]

The only reason she's leaving on Sunday is because she played her game recklessly.

She has no strong alliance because she was distributing herself to anyone and everything without bothering to build strong reliable attachment with anyone.

Have you ever heard the proverbial saying , that a goat raised by everyone will always starve .

She's going to leave and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it .

Even if Ebuka decides to keep her , her embarrassing percentage will be on our TV screens because I'm pretty sure Emmanuel will have no less than 40 percent with all the freebies he's been collecting .

Perhaps, you may enlighten me on the meaning pls

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Agbgift:
I read WM IG account has been disabled. How true is this?
True o

Village people

The handler is a mumu for not collecting the blue badge like other housemate

Follow the back up page moneygeng

(1) (2) (3) ... (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.