Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920521 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
FIGARO00:

Comrade, you know this! grin

You must be a knowist, no wonder we both Stan WhiteMoney.

I nor want make anybody open one jatijati office ontop my head.

I'm a little busy right now to entertain or respond to drags.
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Amillionnn:
Biggie dem don fall hand. It seems the Pepsi they supplied the house is expired. Pere noticed it and passed it to cross to confirm. Cross is looking at it then Yousef asks if he has seen it then Kayode quickly takes the camera to the room. Hmmmm

It's usually written as Best Before.

Best Before is totally different from Expired. With Best Before , it just means u enjoy it more if taken before that date ,but if taken beyond it , its not dangerous. The taste may not just be as perfect as it should be. You know the feeling when u eat or drink something, and u say ...this thing don tey for house....yeah that's it.

But if its expired, taking it may result in food poisoning or other complications.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
DOptical:
Same Cross that nominated Liquorose back to back. And Pere back to back.

Nah..

He nominated Nini for a reason. Cross always had a reason. He probably nominated Nini because he thought Saga would also be up.. that's why I know he would have put up Saga.

Anyway, Nini's veto swap cancelled his nomination cheesy. He shouldn't hold grudges against Nini. Beside, Nini thinks he's strong enough to come back.

As for Pere, he had better leave Nini. Pere will never nominate Saga for example. Saga & Cross. These two shocked Funny when Cross had a problem with him, I doubt if he ever nominated him but rather, he sucked up to him shocked. Just kidding with my emoji cheesy

I hope Nini makes top 5. She's deserving.

> She's real (realest housemate)
> funny (funniest housemate)
> Blunt
> Stand up girl who defend her friends/weak and can't stand bullies (she's done it severally apart from Whitemoney & Pere issues. For example, Boma against Queen even though Queen has got her own "for bodi"wink
> Sweet girl with no malicious bone
> A good actress.
> Always give her best in task (she could have won close up, buy power, revolution, darling tasks embarassed embarassed)

She's got a very good relationship with most of the housemates too. She's given a show. It's not all about her ship with Saga like people make it. I understand the decamping from every angles but thank God for how far she's gone. Top 5 next! cool

Cross only nominated Liquorose ONCE

He has never nominated her back to back. It is only Pere that collected back to back nomination from Cross, nobody else.

Revisit this talk abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
He is not feeling unlucky from what I read... he is feeling his personality is too boring
safarigirl:

We don enter Week 8 and he is getting in his feelings.

For somebody that has enjoyed HoH and minimal nominations and has been saved multiple times, this nigga is really being an ingrate.

Cross better come and weep for us, because na veto dey always put that one up. That is what being unlucky really is, not this thing that Emmanuel wants to sell to us

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Demnan:
He is not feeling unlucky from what I read... he is feeling his personality is too boring

Nah, he mentioned being unlucky with tasks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Seems Whitemoney has lost his IG account. cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:
Na Angel this nomination dey deal with pass

Babe is just out of it.
She should cheer up na, it's not that deep.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yuneehk:
They show Nini for a few seconds, and she's using curse words. Nawa oh.

Nini is not the only one who uses "f" word. Leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere said he would prefer HoH over Veto because he likes to be in charge, and he would need to put some people in check, because there are some wildheads in the house.

I don laugh scatter, this Pere Dairy Session ehn....you people said this guy has changed grin
He pretends to the HM that he has changed so they don't nominate him
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
mycar:
I don't even know how to vote for angel again. she is not helping matters.
nobody owes her anything
Nor mind her, I will soon give her spiritual resetting slap. Abeg still sorry vote her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Well, if Biggie isn't going to send her one, let's send prayers her way, and votes. She and Cranky really fit each other and I hope she serves as that friend for her this week. But if I still get access to that spiritual slap, I'm sending it to her
Sweetpink:

Angel needs a therapist but biggy wouldn't provide one for her. sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Look at you. You want to send airtime and money to strangers to vote for a wayward olosho that doesn’t even know that you exist.

Meanwhile, in your family you have people suffering that you haven’t sent money to. In the school you teach in, you have brilliant students that cannot feed and can’t pay school fees. You look the other way and ask if na you bring them come this world.

It is hypocrites like you that continue to encourage the decay in our society. You see a young girl self destructing and instead of calling her out, you support. I hope one of your daughters grows up to be ‘woke’ like Angel or that your son jams a ‘woke’ girl like Angel. Say amen with your full chest angry
#yawns#

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL, come off it dear

The strategy is solid. The babe don enter Week 9, she don kick out people wey she meet for house. Na solid strategy, and E sure me say Odogwu people go still vote for her if she comes up next week

Her game na im solid pass for this house

Her game is solid....kudos to her....

We need to acknowledge her startegy....Nice game play....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
damiviolet:
IF U LIKE DE-CAMPAIGN EMMANUEL FROM NOW TILL THURSDAY INSTEAD OF CAMPAIGNING FOR YOUR FAV THATS ALSO UP.....WE WILL STILL VOTE HIM IF U CAN LOVE YOUR FAV WITH ALL HIS EXCESS WHY NOT LET PEOPLE LOVE WHO THEY WANT TO LOVE IN PEACE
M point exactly.
...rather than campaign for your fave, you are there decampaigning Emmanuel like his being there will stop your own fave from escaping eviction if you truly vote for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FuckEveryday: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
bolajim17:

It's obvious she's tired of the house..
She will soon ask for voluntary exit
Can never waste my Whitemoney votes on her cus it'll be a waste...The way it's going she'll ask for exit before Thursday.
Wen Boma dey call m child we dey vex...see m now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crownbefitsme(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why now

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
DOptical:

Nini is not the only one who uses "f" word. Leave her alone.
I won't leave her alone. You don't get to tell me what to do.
Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vote Angel of mine
Abeg
Thank you

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

Cross only nominated Liquorose ONCE

He has never nominated her back to back. It is only Pere that collected back to back nomination from Cross, nobody else.

Revisit this talk abeg

Cross always had a reason regardless.

Beside, he would have probably nominated Liquorose two weeks ago, if not for the general nomination. He wouldn't keep shut about her even after nominating her but since Liquorose always sucked up to him in his presence, he eventually let it go.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
feelgood:

Perhaps, you may enlighten me on the meaning pls
Here is an enlightenment for you .

Next time don't rush to Google and post screenshots without ascertaining that one word could have a thousand meaning.

And not one of them qualifies Angel in this "contest"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Did u also consider the possibility that WMG would save Emmanuel because of their mutual respect for each other?
Do u honestly believe LR's fans will vote Emmanuel in the finals if he makes it to top 5 when the winner gets it all?
Surely, you do not think they are that dumb na....
Just like saying WMG will vote Queen if she makes top5.
It means u either do not understand the show or think humans are not smart undecided undecided
Which is it?

Next time take your time very well to read and understand before quoting me...
At this moment it’s time for the fans to determine the dynamic of the game for their fan
Y do u think WMG are not campaigning or voting for cross and angel as much as their did few weeks ago, it’s because they know cross and angel may harm WM vote in the final (we know that it’s WM’s year but anything is possible)
When it’s final time, it’s all man for himself , WMG will prefer much of LR’s associate (Emmanuel and Pere in final than Cross,Angel and Queen likewise LR’s fans will do vice versa)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
So how does him saying he is unlucky with tasks translate to him being an ingrate for being up? How does being a victim of veto power correlate with tasks?
safarigirl:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:
Thank you WM for being the super kosher person I have always known you to be. I know you have zero beef for Angel. You nominated the people who hadn’t been up. I knewww it, I know you. Nwa❤️
Shame on bad people!
lipsrsealed

Good to hear him confirm it.

Majority of them did.

There was a moment of disbelief when Saskay's name came up that showed that they were all only expecting housemates that sat out the nominations last week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Viking07:
Angel is not helping her game with this attitude, even those trying to vote for her will feel discouraged. You are in a game and should put on your game face ALL the time, not this snobby attitude she is displaying. If she continues this way, then I have no doubt she will get evicted on Sunday.
And I don give her all my votes.
sad
I honestly hope she gets her grove back tonight. I weak

Thanks for voting her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Like say na his siblings dey house. At least we know someone never to vote into any political post
safarigirl:
Pere said he would prefer HoH over Veto because he likes to be in charge, and he would need to put some people in check, because there are some wildheads in the house.

I don laugh scatter, this Pere Dairy Session ehn....you people said this guy has changed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

I pity Cross .

This is how you're saving him , or you've completely given up ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Demnan:
Well, if Biggie isn't going to send her one, let's send prayers her way, and votes. She and Cranky really fit each other and I hope she serves as that friend for her this week. But if I still get access to that spiritual slap, I'm sending it to her
Thank you dear.
Mummy Cranky needs our votes sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
crazymommy:
She is senseless....she is now making it look like those that are voting for her are just wasting their time or she does not deserve their sympathy.........you nominated people for eviction,and you expect others not to nominate you too??is big brother house for strictly vacation??so those that she nominated too nko??are those ones not human beings too??which rubbish attitude is she now displaying,she was even giving biggie attitude too,I guess biggie noticed it too and that was why the diary was very short which was unusual of biggie.......

Anyways I will still vote her....but she should move on and stop this attitude she is displaying...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I still cant forget how they gifted her sweets,chewing gum and biscuits instead of opening a GFM for her...lmao!
Malarians swore that she'd be bigger than the show but she is now an Instagram model grin

She no get mental issue like the former now...she no be charity case...she go make her money by herself....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
GARBTY:

Next time take your time very well to read and understand before quoting me...
At this moment it’s time for the fans to determine the dynamic of the game for their fan
Y do u think WMG are not campaigning or voting for cross and angel as much as their did few weeks ago, it’s because they know cross and angel may harm WM vote in the final (we know that it’s WM’s year but anything is possible)
When it’s final time, it’s all man for himself , WMG will prefer much of LR’s associate (Emmanuel and Pere in final than Cross,Angel and Queen likewise LR’s fans will do vice versa)
Next time, before you out up a post, use your braincells more
U expect WMG to campaign for cross who nominated him? Think man.... Think!
And if u were not just posting so that is appears you said something meaningful, you would seen that some WMG are still pushing for Angel, especially considering the fact that most didn't want WM to put her up
Nobody-though I cannot speak for you- will vote for alliances in the last week so stop with your conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crownbefitsme:
Why now
Liquorose handler don run private him account

Looks like their are bad belle fans reporting their page

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.