Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,638 members, 7,861,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989792 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Se Saga would not go and tell biggie he’s not doing again bayii

Lmao

Nini has picked up on his energy and has cleared him that he’s always giving her attitude whenever he has a bad day and they should not just talk to each other
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2021
For those of you that doubted Saga fulfilling his task, Saga is really doing great. Nini has bought his act hook, line and sinker. She's mad at him. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen, Saga's prank is on. I repeat, Saga's prank is on.

Nini dey para for the guy say he dey give her attitude. Baba no talk a single word.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Saga changing room just to proof that him dey vex for Nini, I'm very sure baba is dying inside to tell her......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Sagaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin

No be the bedsheet offend you o. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:
Se Saga would go and tell biggie he’s not doing again bayii

Lmao

Nini has picked up on his energy and has cleared him that he’s always giving her attitude whenever he has a bad day and they should not just talk to each other

I thought Saga is carrying out his assignment? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lucheze(f): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2021
It's been over one month
I still remember it like yesterday,
The emblem on my neck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8fV2pTxA4
General pere

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Saga is sleeping alone in the blue room

Wawu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

I thought Saga is carrying out his assignment? grin

Yes he is o.. and I’m surprised
No red room tonight sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:
Se Saga would go and tell biggie he’s not doing again bayii

Lmao

Nini is already missing him, I'm still waiting for Emmanuel's convo with Liquorose as it seems she has been avoiding Emmanuel too.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Maybe this will allow Saga see that he can actually function without following Nini around like a puppy all the time.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2021
The day Sagay is having issues with Nini is the same day Liquorose is having issues with Emmanuel, a highly perspective person will know something is Wrong!.. Biggie shouldn't have given them the task the same day.. It's looks fishy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Saga dey do soliloquy, take dey dress him bed. Im dey talk: bullshit, fvucking, fvucking, fvucking, this is still the first day, fvuck, fvuck, fvuck. grin

I don laugh tire. Can Saga last with this task like this? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The day Sagay is having issues with Nini is the same day Liquorose is having issues with Emmanuel, a smart person will know something is Wrong!

Has Emmanuel spoken to Liquorose about her attitude towards him
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Maybe this will allow Saga see that he can actually function without following Nini around like a puppy all the time.....
Biggie should just extend it till Sunday, I want to check something
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:

Yes he is o.. and I’m surprised
No red room tonight sef

Later today will be a day of gossip by the surprised attitude Nini and Emmanuel at the attitude their partners gave them. grin

Thank God Biggie no tell Whitemoney to prank Queen, e no for funny.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Has Emmanuel spoken to Liquorose about her attitude towards him
I am not sure
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
Saga dey do soliloquy, take dey dress him bed. Im dey talk: bullshit, fvucking, fvucking, fvucking, this is still the first day, fvuck, fvuck, fvuck. grin

I don laugh tire. Can Saga last with this task, like this? cheesy

If he succeeds with this task I might just get to vote him should he be up next week.......cheesy grin cheesy

The jury is still out on him though as regards succeeding.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Nini has fallen for Saga. It's clear as daylight.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Biggie should just extend it till Sunday, I want to check something

Saga is still Sunday na while Liquorose is till her next DS.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The day Sagay is having issues with Nini is the same day Liquorose is having issues with Emmanuel, a highly perspective person will know something is Wrong!.. Biggie shouldn't have given them the task the same day.. It's looks fishy.

If you're in that house, you won't know something is wrong. Easier said than done.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Saga is still Sunday na while Liquorose is till her next DS.....
Good, sagay will realise he won't die if he kips off Nini

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

If you're in that house, you won't know something is wrong. Easier said than done.
Probably. But i am sure Pere and WM suspects something, but they ain't sure
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Errrrrrrrmmmmm wetin Cross do Saskay wey she dey vex o......
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:16am On Sep 15, 2021
I hope Cross is not trying to fall into his old ways with Saskay......
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Queeen Saskay

Rolls my eyes

What did Cross even say to her that the energy just changed all of sudden undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

I feel like Cross didn't say anything really bad to her, that she's just fronting. You can see she's just fooling Cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

Hmmm. But I really don't see how Angel played Cross though, that's why I didn't think of the Angel and Cross angle in that situation Pere described.

No, not played Cross. Tried to play Cross. You know they said that the captain will start to tell the first officer that they need to buy parts for the ship, that they need to maintain the ship, that something spoilt that needs to be replaced, etc,.

In other words, trying to say that Angel will start tasking Yousef for money. That she tried it with Cross, not knowing that he’s also a captain, but that Cross japa, and became a pirate.

Then Pere said that he has already had this talk with the first officer(Yousef), but that as Yousef doesn’t want to give himself brain, he’ll have a talk with him again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

I’m confused too sef

Wish I heard what he said that he’s apologizing for

Drama queen too dey carry face, ordering him to carry her fish after her and handle with care undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:21am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:
Queeen Saskay

Rolls my eyes

What did Cross even say to her that the energy just changed all of sudden undecided

Nothing. Cross said nothing wrong to her, she just knows Cross likes her and would apologize for nothing, so she's just putting up an act. It's nothing serious. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

Later today will be a day of gossip by the surprised attitude Nini and Emmanuel at the attitude their partners gave them. grin

Thank God Biggie no tell Whitemoney to prank Queen, e no for funny.

Hahaha Queen go don scatter everywhere

Now Emma is reporting Liqour to Pere and Cross, that her mood has been off. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
[b][/b]

No, not played Cross. Tried to play Cross. You know they said that the captain will start to tell the first officer that they need to buy parts for the ship, that they need to maintain the ship, that something spoilt that needs to be replaced, etc,.

In other words, trying to say that Angel will start tasking Yousef for money. That she tried it with Cross, not knowing that he’s also a captain, but that Cross japa, and became a pirate.

Then Pere said that he has already had this talk with the first officer(Yousef), but that as Yousef doesn’t want to give himself brain, he’ll have a talk with him again.

Oh. Now I get it. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.