Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3970784 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:41am On Sep 15, 2021
The most fascinating thing about this prank is how Big Brother is successfully messing with the heads of Housemates (especially Pere and Cross that have turned themselves to Detectives).

I just kept laughing and laughing

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:41am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

But she is failing na, the task ks don't speak to Emmanuel at all......
If this is what biggie wants, it's not possible na, why won't the speak with one another

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
The most fascinating thing about this prank is how Big Brother is successfully messing with the heads of Housemates (especially Pere and Cross that have turned themselves to Detectives).

I just kept laughing and laughing
Those ones have collected jobs that isn't theirs

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
Beorn have you heard the confirmation of the captain and the first officer, now from Pere? He just told Cross now, that the captain is Angel, and the first officer is Yousef.

Yes. I even understood from your explanations before Cross confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Angel is reiterating that she doesn’t like Cross romantically but she cares about him.

She only needs the companionship.

Said she’s genuinely avoiding him right now because she doesn’t want to be in a situation where she doesn’t know her place. Plus they annoy each other.

She’s with Yousef by the way, in a better mood too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

Yes. I even understood from your explanations

before Cross confirmed it.

Alright. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:
In all of this, Yougel is sailing sha
How this thing sound for your ear bayì? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:46am On Sep 15, 2021
Angel. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Yousef about to enter “one chance”. But I think Pere won’t let him do that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Awwww Emmanuel is so cute.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Youseff abeg use your brain.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:48am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
Yousef about to enter “one chance”. But I think Pere won’t let him do that.

Love is blind. Yousef no go listen to any advice from here on out. He's there to find love. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Angel said she noticed some weird energy from Cross on Saturday and she is keeping her distance too, although she may be misreading the energy.

And that even though Cross is lying, she knows that he likes Saskay so she wants to use her head and not feel led on by him.

She said the day Saskay got flowers, she told her she was feeling bad for Cross cos they had an agreement that they would see what happens outside the house regardless of what was going on in the house.

So she doesn’t want to be in any situationship in the house.

She said since the first time Cross called her his best friend, she knew nothing could happen between them.

Said she also doesn’t like him romantically but she’s attracted to his physique. Said she once asked cross if her liked her romantically but I don’t think he was able to provide a definite answer. So she told him to just not lie about it

In conclusion, she said the hugging cuddling and kissing with Cross is just her having fun. Yousef is the love of her life cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

Love is blind. Yousef no go listen to any advice from here on out. He's there to find love. grin

Even now sef, that Pere tried to use style to call him, so that he will not follow Angel upstairs, he was playing dumb.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:52am On Sep 15, 2021
zicoraads:

How this thing sound for your ear bayì? cheesy grin

Lmao

Ship of convenience grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:
Angel said she noticed some weird energy from Cross on Saturday and she is keeping her distance too, although she may be misreading the energy.

And that even though Cross is lying, she knows that he likes Saskay so she wants to use her head and not feel led on by him.

She said the day Saskay got flowers, she told her she was feeling bad for Cross cos they had an agreement that they would see what happens outside the house regardless of what was going on in the house.

She said since the first time Cross called her his best friend, she knew nothing could happen between them.

Said she also doesn’t like him romantically but she’s attracted to his physique. Said she once asked cross if her liked her romantically but I don’t think he was able to provide a definite answer. So she told him to just not lie about it

In conclusion, she said the hugging cuddling and kissing is just having fun. Yousef is the love of her life cheesy grin grin
I feel so sad for Yousef now
. This ain't ending well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:53am On Sep 15, 2021
rayvelez:
Youseff abeg use your brain.

Angel: Cross is my best friend

Yousef:And i am just a friend to you.

Angel:No you are the love of my life.

Yousef: (laughs) Story

Angel:Why don't you want to believe me?

Both Laugh out loud

Una dey stress una self over nothing....Both of them dey catch cruise!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Those ones have collected jobs that isn't theirs
As in ehn! You need to see the way I'm laughing here. I guess the BBN Team felt the house was becoming too boring and viewers not entertained.

This prank is definitely a game changer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:54am On Sep 15, 2021
bentenny:

Angel: Cross is my best friend

Yousef:And i am just a friend to you.

Angel:No you are the love of my life.

Yousefsadlaughs) Story

Angel:Why don't you want to believe me?

Both Laugh out loud

Una dey stress una self over nothing....Both of them dey catch cruise!
That gal wise pass Yousef oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:54am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:

In conclusion, she said the hugging cuddling and kissing is just having fun. Yousef is the love of her life cheesy grin grin

That lie hook me for throat. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

But she is failing na, the task ks don't speak to Emmanuel at all......

Oh is it?

I thought it was just to pick a fight and then keep a distance

No wonder saga didn’t response to Nini cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:

Love wan tin tin. cheesy

Yousef BB tokens will remain 10, before his eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:56am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I feel so sad for Yousef now
. This ain't ending well
You don't have to at all. How come you have not noticed that Yousef is promiscuous. Dude will sleep with all the gals in the house if he has his way. He has been ho**y since week 2. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:56am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Love wan tin tin. cheesy

hahahahaha, na real shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:57am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Love wan tin tin. cheesy

I disagree. Yousef is looking for free P***y

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:57am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
You don't have to at all. How come you have not noticed that Yousef is promiscuous. Dude will sleep with all the gals in the house if he has his way. He has been Hot since week 2. Lol
But he hasn't nack yet, chai. Yousef it's just two weeks hold on!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:58am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
And only Angel can offer that now
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:58am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
That gal wise pass Yousef oooo
We can never tell by watching!
Yousef once told Biggie during a previous DS that Angel is the sort of person that can never be trusted using a particular illustration that i cant remember!
Do you expect someone who said such to have anything romantic with Angel?
The entire HMs including Yousef know she is just catching cruise!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:58am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
And only Angel can offer that now
You garrit
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:59am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Even now sef, that Pere tried to use style to call him, so that he will not follow Angel upstairs, he was playing dumb.

Yousef that has been thinking of proposing on top a bridge? Yousef is gone. 90m doesn't matter no more. Fuvk friendship. Angel is the real price. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:00am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Exactly...E be like nah you dey watch the show with clear eyes!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
But he hasn't nack yet, chai. Yousef it's just two weeks hold on!!
lol. Yes o!

He liked Saskay
He liked Peace
He liked JMK
He likes Angel

Dude just wants to knack

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.