Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925647 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
suffering:

After that video of yesterday was released, this result was expected. Remember how Boma and Tega were let go after their own video? These organizers know how Nigerians think and are using our emotional nature to weed out undesirables. All I want is for them to release Maria’s videos. One can’t tell me she was a saint while everything happened around her. If in the final week such incriminating videos come out featuring Whitemoney then it’s safe to say another housemate will win that 90M NGN.
Lol

That result is fake, no mind that guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
NewDelhi:
Same holy holy saskay dry humping black dick like no tomorrow? At what point did all these happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWc9w9uoxk4
Ewo shocked shocked
Are u serious?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Emmanuel came first and she told him that he should please wait for her, it’s remaining small, let her finish with the rinsing. He said okay, and left.

Cross came, she told him the same thing. But instead of oga to chill and wait too, he started shouting that ehn, I like to take my bath first in the house, you should have finished washing it by now, etc,.

Nini told him that he can see her still doing the washing now, she’s almost done, it’s remaining small, afterall she can’t split herself in two to work faster than this. He then started shouting on her that she’s stupid, etc,. And like Whitemoney said, it was Cross’s voice that he heard shouting on Nini that made him to run to where they are.

He’s now trying to play a funny game, telling Angel that he has dyslexia. You called someone stupid, the person said you’re dull. All of a sudden he has dyslexia. You have dyslexia, and you’re going around calling someone else stupid. The double standard . angry
I just tire @ bold
kiss kiss
This whole post
All your posts on this Cross vs Nini issue.
perfection kiss

You did the lord's work kiss
You and all the rest that stood up for Nini and told the truth on what happened. Not the twisting of story and blaming and agenda that happened because she's not a fave here. Someone that knows being called stupid or dumb will be a sore spot to him is brave enough to use it on others? And when it's dished back to him he wants to play victim? Na Nini he wan set up use get Pity votes?
That's even if Nini knew and like you said Nini didn't. Cross, his supporters and Nini haters should rest with this dead agenda abeg. Anyway. Nini isn't liked here in the first place so I'm not even surprised with the people attacking her. I'm more suprised she had more defenders. grin

Anyway. I'm happy Nini is happy now and I'm happy she dragged cross. Next time. He will know better than to try her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Saltandwater:

Saga knows e dey friend-Zone before na.
They are besties with extra-obsession-borne attention, that's all! cheesy
You sef see as confusion full your explanation. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
Oh, Cross has Dyslexia.
Angel is consoling him and she said she thinks he's a smart, cool guy.
That his dyslexia doesn't make him any of those things Nini said.
He doesn't have pea brain.

Where are those idiots that were insulting me when I said the guy has a disorder? Madam English lecturer Aka medical doctor wannabe, hope you can see now? angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Tranquility2345:

By the way, school pass school for UK. There are so many cheap mushroom schools in the UK. Trust me, many Nigerians that go to school in the UK go to mushroom schools. Just saying o lipsrsealed undecided
what nonsense,stop spewing crap rubbish. have you been to the uk? hahahaha,he said trust me, as if he has ever been to the uk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:

To the weak minded or naive yes.

And the strong minded ones aware enough to know when to draw the line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Kacism:
Biggie should have just told them to do this task just for a day and then find a way to make up bcus it's not easy to hold a grudge for someone that didn't do anything to you and see him begging.

See Emma totally distraught bcus of this and saga has already told nini everything before he loses his girl. It's emotionally exhausting to carry grudge for someone u like and in the same space for a long time with.

Why did they accept to do the prank then? Is it coming for free? They are getting Abeg naira and BB Tokens if they succeed. It can even help Liquorose buy immunity.

Two couples that have been buried in each other's arms since day 1 cannot stay apart for 2/3 days? Why is everyone overly emotional about it?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Saltandwater:
Biggie's secret don enter Oshodi market grin buy one and collect Jara

They are even discussing it freely and once that gets to Emma, he will decode Rose is on a mission too. Secret task go enter mud and vanish grin

Sagay has spoilt show for biggie, he needs another fine

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
You sef see as confusion full your explanation. Lol

Wallahi! grin

That's the title of the ship
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2021
stag:

So I believe you watched the scene play out.

At a point before the escalation, Cross was pacing slowly along the corridor while Pere was sweeping. He slowly walked away to the kitchen area, I think? Then also walked back. All the while drinking water and not saying anything. Totally ignoring already loud rants from Nini.
I think Pere was signalling him to wear his mic.

Was Nini not already shouting at this point?

After Cross hung his mic, Nini said something before Cross then entered the bathroom where both were in each other's faces.

- What did Nini say at that point that made Cross say 'are you stupid'?
- Was Nini not already shouting on top of her voice before Cross equally shouted ' are you stupid?'

So if you agree Nini was already shouting on top of her voice..

How come Whitemoney claims to have heard only Cross' voice when Nini's sharp voice was even louder than Cross'?
Is it your claim? Is he biggie? Only biggie hears and sees everything leave mazi alone tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:

Yes o, we will hear things like, "one sided", " forced love",She's not focused, all join.
This task will help her game sha, it shows she's not so into Emmanuel to the point of losing her head in the game..
It's now like war and everything is fair.
Lowkey though, I wish she fails for Emma's mental health sake.

Liquorose is doing so well....Good she is sticking to the challenge.....u must be very mindful not to loose focus of ur primary aim when doing something....she is in the game to play....she has to play to the tune of the game master.....when they get out of the house...emmanuel will understand....same way emmanuel nominated her as the wild card

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
zicoraads:

Toh.

I am not that emoshuna sha. cheesy

Not me.

Lol

I will cry just because I shouted at someone

I dey like Queen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Don't blame Saga!
Blame Biggie.

You asked a man that you know will take a bullet for a girl to avoid that girl for days because of 200abeg naira and 200BB token.

And you think the guy would do it?

I am getting tired with this show self.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
If you ain't a Twérp, especially a male, you won't be wasting your votes on a Simp like Saga.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Beorn post=105837897]

Whitemoney never deserved to win it to Scondy, don't be deceived by the fact she's just saying it now. He has been accused of gaming the viewers and called fake. This morning, he was accused of gaming viewers and called fake and suddenly doesn't deserve to win. What changed? NOTHING!! If he was gaming the viewers then and but deserve to win, why did he game the viewers now and doesn't deserve to win? No difference.[/quote :]

She has been a white money’s hater from day one.

She will be alright. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Why did they accept to do the prank then? Is it coming for free? They are getting Abeg naira and BB Tokens if they succeed. It can even help Liquorose buy immunity.

Two couples that have been buried in each other's arms since day 1 cannot stay apart for 2/3 days? Why is everyone overly emotional about it?
Baba I don't understand at all, like what is this? Just stay away from someone for three days is a crime. What if they travelled
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

So who deserves it? SAINT Pere? Who else deserves it since you are the authority or who should win or not? Whitemoney doesn't deserve it because he gave Cross a wise advice?

Unfake Pere who brought to limelight about what he did with Maria deserve it for being authentic. Biko, go and rest. Go and drag away the money if he wins.

Oga ..I talk my own...talk ur own....miss me with emotional melt down

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:
Very soon I would release a dark secret about whitemoney a lot of u here don’t know. You so viewers who only watch the show from social media pages

Pls be quick about it,

It's remaining 2weeks to the end of the show and if you don't bring it now, you don fail

I dare you to release the dark secret or forever remain silent.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
The person who deserves to win this show is LIQUOROSE.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
Men are trying sha, they are always expected to be the bigger person even when provoked.
They have to remain calm, can't hit even if they are hit first, they get the blame even if they are not at fault.
Toxic masculinity is real.

I always say if there is true genda equality, na woman go suffer pass. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

Whitemoney never deserved to win it to Scondy, don't be deceived by the fact she's just saying it now. He has been accused of gaming the viewers and called fake. This morning, he was accused of gaming viewers and called fake and suddenly doesn't deserve to win. What changed? NOTHING!! If he was gaming the viewers then but deserve to win, why did he game the viewers now and doesn't deserve to win? No difference.
Exactly, this is why I called her out.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
fertilewomb:

And for the 1st time ever.... I say boldly.. Pere doesn't deserve this money...
He will never win it...but we know who he is....Bully,arrogant, instigator, manipulative human all thru and thru

This is Pere all right
He is not as tough as he appears though (a trait common in bullies too)...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Don't blame Saga!
Blame Biggie.

You asked a man that you know will take a bullet for a girl to avoid that girl for days because of 200abeg naira and 200BB token.

And you think the guy would do it?

I am getting tired with this show self.
Biggie tested his mental strength and he failed!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:
[s]Very soon I would release a dark secret about whitemoney a lot of u here don’t know. You so viewers who only watch the show from social media pages[/s]

Blank

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Wetin bring Maria come this talk self

Person wey don go house since

The obsession for Maria.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
The person who deserves to win this show is LIQUOROSE.

And not PERE?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
teacherbim:
Whitemoney to Cross:, just keep quiet when she is talking,you know you are up and today is Wednesday , Kayode changed it to advert.
Whitemoney with his over calcu cheesy

WM get Bbnaija manual for head. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Biggie tested his mental strength and he failed!
He failed with his full chest.How will saga cope if mini eventually leaves the house before him
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Blaqstick: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Vote LAYCON please

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
He started the whole insult thing.

scondy:

He doesn't need to be advised...they had calmed him and taken h away from the situation....for someone that was thoroughly insulted ..u don't apportion blame on them .....

What angel did is the best....emphatize with him and tell him not to think deeply on the curse words...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=105838131][/quote]

I am so annoyed.

On the other hand, Liquorose is serious with the game. That's a woman that knows what she wants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.