Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3899644 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biggie end this thing abeg

Emma is not fine, especially as he’s not even the talking type.

I know he will keep saying he would respect her decision but how can you respect what you don’t even understand cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
Cross na really bad guy o....he has successfully convinced this babe they can be FWB
She showed interest na...

I mean he is going to be fwb with a lot of them...

Queen is certain....Same as Angel, and some others...Even saskay...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TitanII: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
creolehunt:

It's quite rich how people make excuses for repugnant behaviors.

For the record, a 21 year old is NOT a kid. She is a full blown adult with sense of discernment, direction and judgement, with the ability to make sound and rational choices.

It agitates me when people make excuses for bad behaviour all in the name of wokeness. Angel for all I care is not 21 and even if she was. So what? Y'all should stop making it out like 21yr olds are expected to be naive, wayward and unshackled.

Also, there is only so much we can put at the feet of parents. I have seen girls and boys with proper parentage who chose to be prostitutes or internet fraudsters.

Angel may have chosen her path, and so be it. And anyone who thinks she will become "better" when out of the house needs to get their heads checked.

She certainly has a target audience and will only repackage and relaunch herself once she is out.

Yes please. Call her out. Like they did Tega.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
So, wait o, because Saskay was active for only one hour out of eight weeks in this competition — a Nairalander claimed we should vote for her? Bandwagoners full this place, sha. What is she doing as of now? She has gone back to default setting no different from Saga.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
ekanx27:

Okay, Thanks. I am not watching.

Okay

Thought you were one of those who like to troll those sleeping ni grin

Saskay and Yousef are awake now sha but the only content at the moment is Angel and Cross but biggie isn’t showing us

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
MamBi:

Thunder, you too vawulent.... grin grin grin

Small body no be sickness oh but e get some beatings wey small body no fit accommodate grin
cheesy cheesy hahaha na so!!

But not in this case cos ur cross the drunkard has already drained his engine and will be too weak to survive two hot slaps from nini tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
suffering:
So, wait o, because Saskay was active for only one hour out of eight weeks in this competition — a Nairalander claimed we should vote for her? Bandwagoners full this place, sha. What is she doing as of now? She has gone back to default setting no different from Saga.

No gun was put to your head to vote sufferhead.

And do you even know the meaning of bandwagon
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Queen is already wet.
Queen: don't worry just 2 more weeks.
*Cross playing with her back side.
Raging hormones

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Content everywhere grin

Content opooooor. Today for BBN house na, “if you blink you miss”. grin

Everybody should just hold on to their popcorn and soda, cos e go reach everyone, and we’re here for it. cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ambber:
better gists came up, they abandoned the script grin grin
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
I for like watch this people outside o. That's where the real show happens. Now everyone going into the show is always guarded and it's now boring. Chai

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cross and Queen.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OMONGBALI: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Queen and Cross go nack outside the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Crossque grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Queen and Cross go nack outside the house.

Cross booking all the ladies.
Queen & Cross planning on kitchen sex.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
WM has figured out the public: he knows what work and what doesn't work with the public. He is playing with the viewers intelligence openly i.e. he is seeing us as idiots whose minds he can manipulate.

In another sane country, the only people that will be supporting him will be the idiots among his family people but fortunately for him, THIS IS NIGERIA, where most people na Mumu.
I swear, the guy understands bbnaija too much, he knows everything and how to win Nigerians over.

He knows what u will do that will get u hated outside, he knows what should be said and what shouldn't, and knows exactly how to tickle the viewers emotion for his own gain. It's OK to love him but it will be stupid if u don't see this part of him.

The guy is just calculative and playing the viewers, though i won't say he's entirely fake but he does most things just to please the viewers.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alexis11:

Lol [b]WM fans never disappoint. So having the show manual in his head is what qualifies him to win the show?[/b]lmao

[s]The show would be boring if everyone is like him though. Acting what the audience want.... That is no longer a REALITY show.[/s]
yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Cross and Queen.......cheesy grin cheesy
Number 2 booking for him....I know he entered her, when he told ebuka he is attracted to her on sunday...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Any BB show lasting less than 90days is robbing us of a lot angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
See as Liqourose dey look WM like say “Wetin this one dey talk?” Biggie abeg stop this task before the whole ship spoil.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Giel:
Liqourose is crying.

She sef don tire.
She no wan do prank again

Abeg Liqourose go and ring bell for diary session

Tell big brother you cannot do again grin

Now Una don see why Saga quit
Oh Lord you are cracking me up grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
The oracle is now mediating with LR to do things thesame for the sake of the game....even if she thinks it's one-sided.

Loooool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
How oracle no know say na prank....loool...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
MizzD:
Biggie end this thing abeg

Emma is not fine, especially as he’s not even the talking type.

I know he will keep saying he would respect her decision but how can you respect what you don’t even understand cry cry
He doesn't even know what he is apologizing for, he is just apologising.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OMONGBALI: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Crixxx:

Cross booking all the ladies.
Queen & Cross planning on kitchen sex.

Cross don book Queen and Angel. Maybe others we don't know.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
YEEEESSSSSSSS WE ARE HAVING A DIARY SESSION THIS AFTERNOON OOO THEY JUST POSTED IT ON THEIR WEBSITE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biggie ...make we hear oracle finish na...

Tho na advert time sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I swear, the guy understands bbnaija too much, he knows everything and how to win Nigerians over.

He knows what u will do that will get u hated outside, he knows what should be said and what shouldn't, and knows exactly how to tickle the viewers emotion for his own gain. It's OK to love him but it will be stupid if u don't see this part of him.

The guy is just calculative and playing the viewers, though i won't say he's entirely fake but he does most things just to please the viewers.

Have you had encounter with him before now to come to this conclusion?

What if that's his way of life?

Must everyone be a sadist?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Shes the worst housemate out there.How she got ini have no idea.Then again she knows what she's doing.Just like you said , she " ll connect with her target audience when she comes outta the house, if they have been impressed by what saw
creolehunt:

It's quite rich how people make excuses for repugnant behaviors.

For the record, a 21 year old is NOT a kid. She is a full blown adult with sense of discernment, direction and judgement, with the ability to make sound and rational choices.

It agitates me when people make excuses for bad behaviour all in the name of wokeness. Angel for all I care is not 21 and even if she was. So what? Y'all should stop making it out like 21yr olds are expected to be naive, wayward and unshackled.

Also, there is only so much we can put at the feet of parents. I have seen girls and boys with proper parentage who chose to be prostitutes or internet fraudsters.

Angel may have chosen her path, and so be it. And anyone who thinks she will become "better" when out of the house needs to get their heads checked.

She certainly has a target audience and will only repackage and relaunch herself once she is out.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
WM again o.

Interjecting himself into LIQUOROSE and Emma narrative.

What in the name of God is wrong with this guy?

Ha! Thank God, advert.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
GARBTY:
For my life I thought that I won’t see someone that is mumu for love like jack in titanic until Saga show up on my TV

Biggie needs to punish saga shaa and reward LR more even reward Emma with some BB token too
the tokens meant for Sadga should be given to Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
How many of the girls, Cross want mess bayi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.