Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3899786 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:

WhiteMoney cried after the confrontation with Pere.

Emma cried because Ebuka insinuated he was not entertaining, and he had been performing poorly in tasks
I’m not surprised

I hardly see Whitemoney as a man
No show of masculinity at all

Even when he was being decorated as HOH,saw him behaving like a disgusting child …
Dat guy no just follow
Emma na weakling , forget him muscle

Guys like
Pere
Boma
Niyi
Even small jaypaul self

No Dey cry untop nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Threebear:
Better!

The Maria that executed her task perfectly what did she get ?

Strike
Loss of immunity
Loss of HOH
Nomination
Eviction
And bet 9ja coins she didn't use .

You want Biggie to use Saga too and dump him in the cold .
So he can lose the only person that got his back in the house to liven up Biggie's flop show .

E b something .

Apt!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Saltandwater:
Biko when it's the next diary session o? This is becoming painful to watch. The prey and victim are both suffering silently grin
They will be rewarded
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unbothered14:
Pere is right....Yankee go more on proteins and vegetables than carbs....

Even proteins are cheaper there than carbs...

In Nigeria, carbs are cheaper than proteins....I mean we jump from rice to garri to yam then noodles...grin..With small thought of meat.

Ignorance no go allow angel learn.
This is a not true though cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
badinfluence:
If you never travel before, Pere go bobo you ehn..
Lol.... That is ehnnnn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
HajiaNotu:

True!!!!

Nini go dey use laugh insult you, saying she is playing oooo....
But she cant take it if done to her...
Very annoying b*tch

Pere no dey cuss Nini too with play. Why you go call person Stupid?? That insult rings volume. Let's be honest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
crazymommy:
For that ITK that keeps shouting that most Americans are careful of their diet and they eat the most healthy diet....

Hehehehehe
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I’m not surprised

I hardly see Whitemoney as a man
No show of masculinity at all

Even when he was being decorated as HOH,saw him behaving like a disgusting child …
Dat guy no just follow
Emma na weakling , forget him muscle

Guys like
Pere
Boma
Niyi
Even small jaypaul self

No Dey cry untop nonsense
You be mumu, if a man wants to cry let him cry he's a human being ffs

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
What did he say about it Please?

2Million is a whole lot.

Yousef was a Bolo that day. I blame him!

If I were in his shoes, I would have told the Housemate that suggested I allow Cross try that she should shut up.

Yousef should have sat there until the Padlock opens by force by fire. You know the organisers make mistakes sometimes. Some rules of a task are not explicit and a smart person can hide under that and take advantage

I trust myself, I'm not a Selfish person but I'm never stupid

Lol, you're right bro
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
crazymommy:
For that ITK that keeps shouting that most Americans are careful of their diet and they eat the most healthy diet....

mumu
Can you compare the population of America to Nigeria

Secondly, you can’t even be fat in this Nigeria economy

No be person wey see food dey obese

Shey na and you wey our neck don thin so, you Dey form diet

There’s a diff between ‘being on diet’ and ‘hunger’
The reason we don’t have much obese or fat people today in Nigeria under buhari na bcoz money no Dey

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
That's it, Emmanuel always find his way to Rose, no matter what.

Emmanuel has kissed Jackie on the forehead, Queen and Saskay, none of them read any meaning to this continuously, it got to Angel's turn, she thinks he is into her and want to have sex with her even after he already told her not to take him serious, someone that still calls her babysis.

But was it not you that confirmed the attraction he has to her to me again? Many people posted about it too that day.
I think she is wrongly reading whatever thing he has with (feels for) her though...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Eeghe:

You are sooooo very very wrong about this
They have all the knowledge and resources for battling one of their biggest scourges -OBESITY DM METABOLIC SYNDROME
All linked to carbs and bad dietary habits

Driving from Burlington to Charlotte for instance, one sees many food stops. The average person gets to eat and drink as much carbs cheesy as they want.
The poorest of the poor are most affected in this social and health disparity- blacks, hispanics, poor whites, etc.
You and Pere are decidedly wrong Sir!
Thanks!

Ehee- our stable is carby all right, but they have mostly been ignored in research because, Africa...and our stews and soups can be healthier. So less of the stable and more of the stews can be more organic and less carby than the over-processed food common to the average American resident (Pere inclusive). Oprah and celebrities do not pay astronomically for organic food for nothing lipsrsealed
The natural African food is not friendly to cancer and NCDs.
A US trained nurse should know about social determinants of health and health inequalities,... and the pathways to obesity in their darling US of A of the proteins and oh so thin models as representative of the whole shocked
Apt!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nawa ooh,today wet NEPA no bring light,I no watch bbn,na him,nini and cross, fight, cross cry,saga no do wetin biggie tell am,nini no wan forgive,cross and Angel,cross booking Queen the thread added more 40 pages only today
������
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Next time Biggie go reason am well, before im go begin share tanshere tokens as reward. Shey im never see how Bet9ja dey take “Reward for Passion?”. lipsrsealed

I can't even vex for Saga, na laugh get me. Failure or success with the task is just a spice to the game cuz Maria wey ace secret tasks, wetin Biggie gift her with? grin There was even a condition that there would be consequences should she fail to execute it.

Saga be like "Can't comman lose my 90ninions for 200token wey no even reach to buy immunity" grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Awon olosho kobo kobo. cheesy cheesy
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked
What carried you to that page Ayomide? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Please loud it o. Na all of the housemates dey gist about their diary sessions. If they should now start from Saga to start giving punishment, then Biggie is being biased.

Besides Biggie gave Liqourose till the next diary session, and gave Saga till Sunday. Do they want to kill him?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
mumu
Can you compare the population of America to Nigeria

Secondly, you can’t even be fat in this Nigeria economy

No be person wey see food dey obese

Shey na and you wey our neck don thin so, you Dey form diet

There’s a diff between ‘being on diet’ and ‘hunger’
The reason we don’t have much obese or fat people today in Nigeria under buhari na bcoz money no Dey
Ignorance is truly a disease.....I am not surprised with your response....not as if I was expecting anything better from someone that is allergic to "common sense"...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Saltandwater:

I can't even vex for Saga, na laugh get me. Failure or success with the task is just a spice to the game cuz Maria wey ace secret tasks, wetin Biggie gift her with? grin There was even a condition that there would be consequences should she fail to execute it.

Saga be like "Can't comman lose my 90ninions for 200token wey no even reach to buy immunity" grin
90million to 90nillions
Lmao
Saga chose his Nini baby over token.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Giel:

LMAO

Abi now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Cross is ready to knack them all, Angel and Queen already confirmed, this set reunion go bloody......

He should knack them (knack, this place cheesy)
They should knack him
They are not married/shackled or bound by an oath (depending on how you see it)
I wish there would be no reunion. They all seem to be anticipating it with more glee than I can deal with angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Viking07:
Its funny how every action in that house has a ripple effect on everything and everyone. Nini supposedly bullying and cursing Cross has seen Cross’s fan base increase drastically with people voting for him.

Angel that was receiving heavy bash less than 24hrs ago is now gathering more votes just because she consoled Cross when he was crying. BBN is indeed a social experiment. cheesy

The only constant K in that house is Saga simping for Nini. Even Biggie’s 200 bb coins couldn’t change the equation.
This is funny
He goes against the popular belief that 'change is the only constant in life' grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Giel:

Don't mind Cross. Cross is disgusting.

I'm happy Nini refuses to accept his nonsense apology and I hope she gives him a lot of space.
Let the drunk carry his problems and get out.

He wanted to bully Nini?? As in Nini of all people. Girl when Sko Sko for head. If not for Saga, that girl na Tacha 2.0.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

On the issue of discussing DS this there won't be a scapegoat, the only thing they can't discuss is their nomination.....

Eggxactly. sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
mycar:

I don't think you are wise, else you'd know that it's only a fool goes into something without researching about it or have a thought out plan on how to succeed. Besides, why was Ebuka advising them to do this and do that, he should have allowed them to be themselves and sleep day and night since that is what an idle person does when he/she has nothing to do.

Did Ebuka asked or adviced them to go about interjecting themselves into other people's situations/wahala. He asked for dramas and when we finally found dramas, our man, WM started playing father figure thereby killing the entertainment we all subscribe for.

But like I said, so many fools have bought into his game.

Apparently, you have bought into his game and that made you, you know na?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Viking07:
Its funny how every action in that house has a ripple effect on everything and everyone. Nini supposedly bullying and cursing Cross has seen Cross’s fan base increase drastically with people voting for him.

Angel that was receiving heavy bash less than 24hrs ago is now gathering more votes just because she consoled Cross when he was crying. BBN is indeed a social experiment. cheesy

The only constant K in that house is Saga simping for Nini. Even Biggie’s 200 bb coins couldn’t change the equation.

Nini is actually gaining fans as well because not everyone is sentimental and hypocrital.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hadeaks:
The way WM is seriously mediating in the LR and Emma beef. grin grin

Funny thing is, I know that when LR eventually reveals that it was a prank instigated by BigBrother, the first thing WM will say is that he knew all along that it was a prank grin.

He actually suspects that it's a prank

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please I have a concerning question.

Is anybody's BBN glitching abi it's just mine? Like, slow, almost negligible glitching but still a glitch nonetheless?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:

WhiteMoney cried after the confrontation with Pere.

Emma cried because Ebuka insinuated he was not entertaining, and he had been performing poorly in tasks
you are lying and you know it

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
JBoss25:
You be mumu, if a man wants to cry let him cry he's a human being ffs
Leave uzomar
When dem catch am again for him Bleep up, him go run again grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Twitter people said Angel the gossip is character assassinating Emmanuel..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Yes! And don't blame us. Some of us are just too wise to buy into his game.

And many of us are just wiser, that's why we realize he's just being his usual sweet self.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.