Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3899259 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I hope LR and saga intentionally fail that useless task big idiot brother gave them.

Big idiot brother is a user and they should never present themselves as his scape goats to be used to save this boring season since their initial scape goat is no longer in the game.

Maria was used to spice up the game and we all know how it ended.

Maria was not used.

Maria was promised a reward by Biggie and he rewarded her accordingly.

You wanna know why Maria was kicked out.

1. She was saucy and she has bad people skills. Which is why the housemates nominated her

2. She doesn't obey rules, she thought flirting with Biggie was enough reason for her remove her microphones at will, which made her get strikes and other punishments from biggie.

3. Liquorose couldn't save her cos she had thrown herself willfully into the waters of punishment.

4. She made herself a foe of the king himself (Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1) and WMG didn't waste time in using their power

5. She lacks fans. She only has online decoder-less noisemakers who could only give her 13%

SHE WAS NOT USED AND DUMPED BY BIGGIE.

MAYBE BY PERE. JUST MAYBE. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I hope LR and saga intentionally fail that useless task big idiot brother gave them.

Big idiot brother is a user and they should never present themselves as his scape goats to be used to save this boring season since their initial scape goat is no longer in the game.

Ended with her fans failing to keep her in the house..

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
crazymommy:
Ignorance is truly a disease.....I am not surprised with your response....not as if I was expecting anything better from someone that is allergic to "common sense"...
So na this carbs and proteins consumption comparison don turn una to fighters...grin

BB thread sha...

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Maria was not used.

1. She was saucy and she has bad people skills. Which is why the housemates nominated her

2. She doesn't obey rules, she thought flirting with Biggie was enough reason for her remove her microphones at will, which made her get strikes and other punishments from biggie.

3. Liquorose couldn't save her cos she had thrown herself willfully into the waters of punishment.

4. She made herself a foe of the king himself (Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1) and WMG didn't waste time in using their power

5. She lacks fans. She only has online decoder-less noisemakers who could only give her 13%

no mind them, even Bigbrother tried to help her game but like they say, she blew it and those her noisy fans are not to be exempted too.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OMONGBALI: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Maria left the house because she didn't have enough votes. How did Big Brother fail her? Should Biggie vote for her? Dead this narrative abeg.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
She most certainly has. I noticed how he was using it constantly today. He said it like 3 times in one sentence. undecided

dominique:
I think Saga has backed out of the secret task given to him by biggie, that's why he's discussing it openly with Nini. Seemso Nini has infected him with f-words
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
badinfluence:

Ended with her fans failing to keep her in the house..
They did not vote... Bt it is Biggie's fault
Nothing Adamu no go see for cattle body

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Maria was not used.

It doesn't matter.

Biggie had the prerogative to save her by evicting less housemates, but he didn't.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Chief make I give you tissue paper or handkerchief?.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fairdamsel:

They did not vote... Bt it is Biggie's fault
Nothing Adamu no go see for cattle body

I swear.

Wetin emblem no go see for nekkkkkkkkkk.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Osedagal:

Nini is actually gaining fans as well because not everyone is sentimental and hypocrital.

Which fan?

Table fan or ceiling fan?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It doesn't matter.

Biggie had the prerogative to save her by evicting less housemates, but he didn't.

Pere is the lucky one.

Biggie was ordinarily supposed to evict 4 people that day.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Giel:

I really don't like what Cross did right now.

Called Nini stupid.
When Nini responded that he is dumb
He went to cry dyslexia, Trying to make her look like a bad person who is using his mental health issues against him. Hoping that his fans and Nini haters use it to agend against Nini.

When
1.she doesn't know
2. Why should he use stupid as an insult knowing well that it's a soft spot for him. So he wants freedom to insult people without anyone giving him back?

His fans and Nini haters quickly carried the agenda Making it seem like she's doing too much with the insults or that she started it especially since Nini knows he has a mental health issue but I'm grateful that Whitemoney is there to set things straight tell the truth and make Cross tell the truth

That he started the insults first and since Whitemoney nor Nini mentioned his dyslexia that proves they don't know.
Na so they for give Nini bad name for wetin she no do

I stopped liking cross a long time ago but with what he did today he disgusts me completely.
Trying to set Nini up is low.
una too dey over analysis this show sha. Every action is a strategy to y'all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Maria left the house because she didn't have enough votes. How did Big Brother fail her? Should Biggie vote for her? Dead this narrative abeg.

Biggie could have simply evicted less housemates on that night.

The prerogative was his.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Haipre:

He has to be punished abeg.. why shouldn't he, a task was giving to you in secret, why can't he just decide to not accept

Punishment for what? He wanted to give it a try ni na. I was even optimistic he would pull it off o cheesy. The consequence is no reward and the good thing is we now have something to talk about grin

Kpata kpata henceforth, Biggie would be adding a condition of punishment to acceptance of secret tasks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Top girl MARIA....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pere is the lucky one.

Biggie was ordinarily supposed to evict 4 people that day.

Is there a rule book that supports this word?

The very idea of Big Brother is demonstrated through certain prerogatives.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Osedagal:

He wanted to bully Nini?? As in Nini of all people. Girl when Sko Sko for head. If not for Saga, that girl na Tacha 2.0.

Tacha wetin?

That ur Indian-edo toddler will soon receive serious beatings with that her mouth like a weevil’s
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You're so right...

Biggie used maria and dumped her.

Well thank God she's out and doing well for herself...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Senseii:

Tacha wetin?

That ur Indian-edo toddler will soon receive serious beatings with that her mouth like a weevil’s

I've not been watching, since you've been watching abeg kindly tell me who won the HOH game on Monday.

I've not been watching cos I've been busy lately.
Who's the new HOH?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Maria was not used.

And condescending....With this two characters you no progress for this show...

I remember Dee one of double wahala...na wetin kill his game...

The annoying part is when your supporters make excuses for one being saucy and condescending...Any day you come up, na house you dey go straight..

She had everything to become top2 sef...The looks, the biracial colour and I mean everything.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Angel secretly love Emmanuel this I have seen

She doesn't love him.

Just disappointed he didn't fall to her slutty antics.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Maria was not used.

This long epistle just for Maria?

Dude maria is still playing atango in your head!.. cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Maria left since 3 weeks ago but na she still dey pepper una blokos grin grin

Instead make una face una overbleached monkey and generational failure!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It doesn't matter.

the script had been written with a label placed on each housemate to be evicted just like champion league draw. Rule can't be changed in the middle of the game. decisions in the Bigbrother are not made by one single individual, forget about all the dramas and suspense by Ebuka, the day he evicted Michael,
Micheal was the fourth lowest housemate in the voting poll but he evicted Micheal before Boma but before then he said that he got a call from big brother about one more eviction whereas he knew all the while that Boma was leaving.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
mycar:

meaning that all the dramas are staged since Ebuka asked for them and you are enjoying them but when whitemoney features in the drama, he becomes fake, right?

Asin!

They just expect that guy to become a statue instanta.

Even deaf and dumb.
Dem never see anything, WhiteMoney is fake and their fave is the 8th wonder if the world.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unbothered14:

And condescending....With this two characters you no progress for this show...

I remember Dee one of double wahala...na wetin kill his game...

The annoying part is when your supporters make excuses for one being saucy and condescending...Any day you come up, na house you dey go straight..

She had everything to become top2 sef...The looks, the biracial colour and I mean everything.

Ogbeni tacha was condescending and was a strong contender..

MARIA was purposely let go after being used by BBN for rating.
Same happened to tacha too.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It doesn't matter.

Refer back to Number 1 and 2 points in that comment

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
These were the most loved guys on the first week before cursed gals like angel came along to pollute things angry
Thank God her nyash don cast tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Our delloite officials no come through for us this week. Wetin dey occur?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unbothered14:

Chief make I give you tissue paper or handkerchief?.
Give him both
Him need am grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.