Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3893623 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Errrrrrrmmmm will Pere ever speak to Saga again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by syrecookie: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
PrincessEstates:

For your information, it’s whatever Pere and his fans, use to come against my favorites, that I serve them back with. When Pere and his fans stop coming for my faves, I’ll not reason his matter.

As for being Liqourose’s fan, I’ve not yet seen Liqourose or her fans coming for my favorite housemates yet. The day they start, is the day I’ll also start to download everything that I’ve been overlooking as regards to her.

So, Pere and his fans should also leave Nini alone. Period. sad
so if you download the things you've been overlooking about Liquorose, will it change anything in her life?
It seems like you're so delusional to remember how inconsequential you are and she doesn't even know you exist on earth. Go and get a life and stop trolling people who are on the path to make it in their lives. Watch the show and enjoy the entertainment and stop looking for who to troll, cause these HMs don't know you exist and probably never will...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
MizzD:
My general!
Finest of them all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fairdamsel:

One question
Do fisherman go hunting for any species of fish in particular in Nigeria?
And when whatever is caught, do they throw it away?
My dear... Now you should take your L in silence and good faith grin grin

When they go hunting for average sized fishes, they catch anything in their net.
But for sharks, ofcourse they do well to avoid them because they are dangerous.. unless they find them dead or already dying like I pointed out the last time.

Haven't you heard that fishermen avoid fishing in certain waters because of dangerous fishes there?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

Dem say na Cross and Saskay dey go house. Latest info
Your boy no beat Yousef? Na wa o..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
observer222:
I hope you die when ebuka says "angle please leave the big brother's house"

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coldie:
Abeg liquorose instagram followers no dae grow?

Shadow Ban

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:
How Angel went from just a random housemate to the most talked about, Should be studied in Harvard.
All thanks to haters and lovers grin
You get.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:
How Angel went from just a random housemate to the most talked about, Should be studied in Harvard.

Probably because the most talked about is out.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Hearing pere open up to cross, no wonder he doesn't flow with the Ladies in the house on a G and romantic level and i can see why he got close to only Maria.

No lady in the big brother house is up to the level of the women around him outside the house.
Only Maria come close.

I mean his girl drives two range Rover cars.
cars she bought with her own cash and she works for the secret service smiley

The other two drives range too.

Common mehn!!!!!!! I don't stan nonsense.

Man like Pere.

Na small thing them go use bobo people like you...cheesy

What is the big deal with owning a range? Smh

One of my guy drives a 4matic of 7m na so the yeye guy the feel himself..grin

And another of my friend acquired a 2019 hillux with no noise, you wont know he has 20M on wheels.....Go and check direct toks 2019 hillux..grin you will realise you can buy three of that 4matic with change.grin to fuel for months..

Na y itunes card guys go manage buy lexus 350 begin disturb our peace on road..grin

Og daddy the lamba guy .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Viking07:
Check, it’s like you made a mistake. I’ve already mourned my Angel’s exit. Don’t come and give me false hopes abeg. cheesy

3 is leaving on Sunday. Don talk my own
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by syrecookie: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

I majorly talked about Pere's negative character in this week. Prior to that, I have always tried to give Pere a leeway because of his association with Maria. I actually didn't tolerate what he did to Maria even as I mentioned on here but considering the fact that they were close before she left, I have afforded Pere several chances even when he doesn't deserve it. Defended him on here at times sef.

However I won't close my eyes to some of his negative traits cos he's no saint hence why I often call him a complex villain. I already mentioned it when he was painting Maria black in the week they were both up for eviction while asslicking the same Whitemoney he painted black to Maria. That already feels cringey, instigating and selfish to me... I mentioned it already.

His fans found another scapegoat in Nini after Maria left, apart from Whitemoney. I won't tolerate this. Nini may have been the usual scapegoat but not for Pere's fan! Sink that into your skull. Pere has never done anything for Nini except castigate Nini in her absence, project sexual inkling on her and put condoms under Nini's pillow yet smiles to her face. So what's the hullabaloo about? It's Nini who's saved his ass FFS!

It's a wonder how Nini became the villain when she wasn't even the one who started the whole conversation and was even objecting it.

Like seriously!

so you dragging pere all week has made you feel fulfilled?

Has dragging pere all week made your life better?

Will dragging pere all week increase Nini's 2% fans?

Will dragging pere all week reduce his fans?

Will dragging pere all week bring maria back?

Will dragging pere all week change his actions towards your fave?

Will dragging pere all week have any impact on the show?

Will dragging pere all week make Nini win the 90million?

Stop using pere's name to chase clout to make nini look important, nini is not even a major player in the game, she has just been lucky to still be in the game(and I hope you know luck do run out at some point in life)
I can't wait for nini to be evicted, maybe you'd rest by then!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eeghe:

I knew you didn’t sha
You were decidedly against. ross, but for a second had me fooled about voting for Angel. You even pulled up an old post as evidence.
I knew you didn’t vote for her
You did not vote for Cross
Yours was clear

Gimme the person who denied them their votes with his full chest- creolehunt etc
What did Angel did to you or WM before last night? If it’s not selfish game strategy?
I should learn to not trust people shaa
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don't know why I find this post funny cos I always knew that WMG never loved Angel...they were barely tolerating her cos they needed AchAngels support but as it stands now,they want Angel to leave that house (just like their fave) cos they think we'd switch to WM when she's out of the game!
Lmao!
They lied about voting for Angel, I knew it was all a lie but I kept my cool until the voting period was over and then WM decided to drag Angel.
They think they are smart but they don't even know how far we'd go just for their fave to lose that 90m yo someone else. grin
Anyway,If Angel goes home on Sunday,I will automatically become a Liquorose stan cos I hate nonsense!
Strategy kee dem dia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Giel:

Yousef grin
It's not today. He tried to do it last week and both Saga and Nini survived the nominations and now he wants to do it again grin but Yousef is not giving him chance grin
Lmao
He's always trying to get a gang up against Someone

Before nko? All the housemates don sabi say na im be the master of instigations. Yousef still repeated it yesterday during his diary session.

Immediately after Biggie finished playing that video clip yesterday, Angel tapped Saskay to follow her to the room, so that she could table Emmanuel’s case in privacy. Yousef joined them later on.

Whitemoney moved to join Nini and Saga, and started advising Saga on how to avoid the last strike. While Queen also stood beside them, and was saying it loudly that although she’s surprised because she thought Saga and Pere were good friends, what Saga said is still the truth nah(that is about Pere always instigating things).

Cross just sat down looking surprised about all that had just happened.

Not one single housemate moved to Pere’s side to even show solidarity. When he’s always trying to do underground manipulation tinz about all of them.

So na wetin im sow, im dey reap. So he should just enjoy the harvest in peace. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don't know why I find this post funny cos I always knew that WMG never loved Angel...they were barely tolerating her cos they needed AchAngels support but as it stands now,they want Angel to leave that house (just like their fave) cos they think we'd switch to WM when she's out of the game!
Lmao!
They lied about voting for Angel, I knew it was all a lie but I kept my cool until the voting period was over and then WM decided to drag Angel.
They think they are smart but they don't even know how far we'd go just for their fave to lose that 90m yo someone else. grin
Anyway,If Angel goes home on Sunday,I will automatically become a Liquorose stan cos I hate nonsense!
Strategy kee dem dia!
How far?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
what alliance are you talking about? Cross broke the bro code the moment he kissed Queen in front of WM and went ahead to nominate him,so you expect WMG to save Cross right? You must be kidding.
People votes HMs for different reasons,as a WMG I will rather vote a boring Yousef than vote Angel in this round,it has nothing to do with alliances.
If you want to talk about betrayal,mention one thing that made WM to nominate Angel for possible eviction,despite how she defended him from Pere?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
badinfluence:

How far?
You will find out if Angel leaves that house on Sunday!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

You will find if Angel leaves that house on Sunday!
Lol.. ok..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Strategy kee dem dia!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
syrecookie:
so you dragging pere all week has made you feel fulfilled?

Has dragging pere all week made your life better?

Will dragging pere all week increase Nini's 2% fans?

Will dragging pere all week reduce his fans?

Will dragging pere all week bring maria back?

Will dragging pere all week change his actions towards your fave?

Will dragging pere all week have any impact on the show?

Will dragging pere all week make Nini win the 90million?

Stop using pere's name to chase clout to make nini look important, nini is not even a major player in the game, she has just been lucky to still be in the game(and I hope you know luck do run out at some point in life)
I can't wait for nini to be evicted, maybe you'd rest by then!

Tell your Wailing fans to desist from dragging Nini. She may have been the usual scapegoat but leave her alone.

Nini ain't a major player yet she saved your instigating "fake sniffing" fave? cheesy

Leave Nini alone! It's that simple grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
badinfluence:

Your boy no beat Yousef? Na wa o..

Me sef dey wonder, na till Sunday we go know.

I don tire for all the results today.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

You will find out if Angel leaves that house on Sunday!
Them don already talk say you go die... na your obituary we they wait for

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
badinfluence:

Hmm.. I think WMG had more of an 'alliance' with cross than Angel.
I don't know about WMG, I voted both equally
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross is really leaving ...wow !

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Strategy kee dem dia!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
"I’m wearing my strike with pride. The decision I made( to fail Biggie's task) I will do it over and over again, I don't even care" — Saga to Nini.
Kai!! Saga is finished, I swear
shocked embarassed

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
What has kissing Queen got to do with W? WM doesn't want Queen, but no other person can have her?
maxwell530:
what alliance are you talking about? Cross broke the bro code the moment he kissed Queen in front of WM and went ahead to nominate him,so you expect WMG to save Cross right? You must be kidding.
People votes HMs for different reasons,as a WMG I will rather vote a boring Yousef than vote Angel in this round,it has nothing to do with alliances.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Them don already talk say you go die... na your obituary we they wait for
You sound suicidal....are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Before nko? All the housemates don sabi say na im be the master of instigations. Yousef still repeated it yesterday during his diary session.

Immediately after Biggie finished playing that video clip yesterday, Angel tapped Saskay to follow her to the room, so that she could table Emmanuel’s case in privacy. Yousef joined them later on.

Whitemoney moved to join Nini and Saga, and started advising Saga on how to avoid the last strike. While Queen also stood beside them, and was saying it loudly that although she’s surprised because she thought Saga and Pere were good friends, what Saga said is still the truth nah(that is about Pere always instigating things).

Cross just sat down looking surprised about all that had just happened.

Not one single housemate moved to Pere’s side to even show solidarity. When he’s always trying to do underground manipulation tinz about all of them.

So na wetin im sow, im dey reap. So he should just enjoy the harvest in peace. tongue

Chairman, they all left the General alone so he can reflect on his own.

Later, Angel went to him; Yousef went to him, Cross went to him, and even Queen went to him.

Wait till Monday, and see how the nomination.goes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.