Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958952 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mumu Saga just dey shout go Nini

Dey do d Mumu man like make him stand up go help Nini with the task

Chai Saga if far gone
He has sunk deep down the ocean

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
Lol....This advice is not really for me, It's for people threatening others for not voting for her. If na my blood sister do dat rubbish for national TV,I no go vote her grin grin grin

cheesy
Okay fair enough
I will rest
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who got the best time
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
fertilewomb:

Hahahaha

I can never do that to my fav. I will wait to see the end before even considering doing that.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don't know why I find this post funny cos I always knew that WMG never loved Angel...they were barely tolerating her cos they needed AchAngels support but as it stands now,they want Angel to leave that house (just like their fave) cos they think we'd switch to WM when she's out of the game!
Lmao!
They lied about voting for Angel, I knew it was all a lie but I kept my cool until the voting period was over and then WM decided to drag Angel.
They think they are smart but they don't even know how far we'd go just for their fave to lose that 90m yo someone else. grin
Anyway,If Angel goes home on Sunday,I will automatically become a Liquorose stan cos I hate nonsense!
Strategy kee dem dia!

I voted for Angel, Saskay, Emmanuel and Cross this week and I'm a Whitemoney Gang. I also didn't vote Angel because I needed any alliance. I voted for her because I like her, I felt bad that Mazi nominated her and because of you and Eeghe.

Nobody lied about voting for Angel, all WMG didn't vote for a single HM massively. Some didn't vote at all, some voted for different HMs. I didn't see most of us here saying they were voting for Angel. And if you're being fair, Mazi and Angel doesn't have that deep friendship like Mazi and Cross and Queen had which made us vote them when they stood up that week. Yes, they were friends, but not very, very close. Also, if you're being fair, you'd know that Mazi is more close to Emmanuel in friendship level than Angel. So, that might be the reason why the WMG that voted, voted Emmanuel more.

I read where you said that Angel defended Mazi during his alteration with Pere, that's true, but all the HMs supported Mazi too including Maria. It wasn't Angel alone or Angel and few others.

That said, you've always supported Mazi and I can't deny that.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hanty Nini - First to be buzzed out
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Crixxx:

I voted Angel. What y'all saying.
Thank you for voting her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Viking07:
You don’t mince your words at all. cheesy
No time Okusaga is a disgrace to real men. He is useless
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

All these cry na because you no fit prove sey fishermen dey specifically go hunt sharks for naija..

Well I understand why dey vex, you just prove sey no be by living in shanties near the river side mean sey you be waterboy. Some people dey dia wey never enter canoe before sef. That's where a dumbo like you comes into play.. cheesy

Abeg carry arrow go hunt shark you hear?. Olodo! grin

The mumu still dey proudly showcase im mumurity like teenage boy wey just mature dey proudly exhibit im two strings of mustache to im fellow teens cheesy

Continue..Me I don give u free lecture cool

Take it or leave it..Bye

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
Who got the best time
Simp Saga
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
MizzD:
Hanty Nini - First to be buzzed out
iffa hear,what about pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
WarriAproko:
Who got the best time
Saga.. 2:28
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aunty Nini puzzle nah your mate grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Mumu Saga just dey shout go Nini

Dey do d Mumu man like make him stand up go help Nini with the task

Chai Saga if far gone
He has sunk deep down the ocean
I don't understand really, and I learnt he went to Unilag. The guy dull gaaan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
I am angry that I can’t even hate WM
I like him next after Angel and Cross
Ya duwa
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Does Pere has content?

His content was Whitemoney and then Maria who left. He already lost the battle against Whitemoney

Then he moved to Nini. Or his fans did. Looking for the usual scapegoat.

Even the time when he was constantly talking about Nini and Saga, I was wondering if he wanted 3some with them grin cos he was so obsessed with them or whatever sexual thing he thought has been happening between them cheesy

No one knows tho grin he's that complex hence why I have been constantly shinning my eyes shocked

Not that I have problem with such complexity but his fans are really something else. Always attacking Nini unprovoked.. As the usual scapegoat wey she be cheesy Leave Nini alone. She's done nothing than save your fave! Common!
This save your fave thing is irritating at the least

Pere saved your fave supposed bf and patriots didn't write and rants about it all week

Morever I don't know where you've drawn your conclusion that pere wants to do anything sexual with Nini or whatever cus the pere I watched has never and will never incite such display of sexual attraction to Nini

You claim pere doesn't have any content but you have been singing his name all week and writing repeatedly episode on him

What's your fave content by the way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
vicdom:

Saga.. 2:28

Saga got 2:40
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
feelgood:

My 2cents too
oga feelgood, drop something for the boys na wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Forget it,saga Don win today arena game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

The mumu still dey proudly showcase im mumurity like teenage boy wey just mature dey proudly exhibit im two strings of mustache to im fellow teens cheesy

Continue..Me I don give u free lecture cool

Take it or leave it..Bye

Ok bye!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
ekanx27:

Saga got 2:40
Are you sure?? I saw 2:28 oo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beorn, nnaa the sheer number of people you voted is triggering me sha angry
Canceling out votes front and back
I know you like them too
Well, (in Tochi’s voice shocked ) eet is what eet it is
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
vicdom:

Are you sure?? I saw 2:28 oo

Affirmative sir/madam
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross

I AM STUNNING grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eeghe:
I am angry that I can’t even hate WM
I like him next after Angel and Cross
Ya duwa
lipsrsealed
Lol... why would you want to hate him sef?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Threebear:
Cross is really leaving ...wow !

Why are you sounding pained with your meme

Is that not what you've wanted all this while
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
What's with Saga and Saskay these days sef

Bigbrother should had increased the punishment for Saga & Nini yesterday by making them wait the table for both LiquoRose and Emmanuel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beorn:

I voted for Angel, Saskay, Emmanuel and Cross this week and I'm a Whitemoney Gang. I also didn't vote Angel because I needed any alliance. I voted for her because I like her, I felt bad that Mazi nominated her and because of you and Eeghe.

Nobody lied about voting for Angel, all WMG didn't vote for a single HM massively. Some didn't vote at all, some voted for different HMs. I didn't see most of us here saying they were voting for Angel. And if you're being fair, Mazi and Angel doesn't have that deep friendship like Mazi and Cross and Queen had which made us vote them when they stood up that week. Yes, they were friends, but not very, very close. Also, if you're being fair, you'd know that Mazi is more close to Emmanuel in friendship level than Angel. So, that might be the reason why the WMG that voted, voted Emmanuel more.

I read where you said that Angel defended Mazi during his alteration with Pere, that's true, but all the HMs supported Mazi too including Maria. It wasn't Angel alone or Angel and few others.

That said, you've always supported Mazi and I can't deny that.
You voted for 4 of the housemates up for eviction out of 5. Who you come want to go house bayi, only Yousef? cheesy

Thanks for voting Angel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Queen may get this puzzle

No she won't........ Sorry for the wrong impression

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lmao Cross’ has abandoned his puzzle

Second to be buzzed out

Biggie likes Cross sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
ekanx27:
Queen may get this puzzle
Lol... Get what?? She thinks this one is sex game??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dear Big Brother,
I thank you so much for understanding and being real gracious, sweet and patient with Cross and Angel...
Thanks for making this weekend easy for them, the money, the treats.
Thank you for allowing them grace my screen this year and giving me all this warm and delicious feeling even if is laced with a lot of tears...thank you!
kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.