Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3893539 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Im be like say I dey argue with goof smoker.U argument no get base.If u argue go up u go argue come down. undecided

If u vomit all these rubbish for where seamen dey u go collect
U think say na every body dey lilly livered like u sad
Seamen catch anything they stumble on.Be it shark,dolphin, sealion or crocodile

Ode, you think sey na by hauling insults Dem dey hunt shark?

Better go back to hunting for snails and crayfish before you kill yaself hunting for sharks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
WM and Angel are not friends, na you dey form alliance in ur head just to see your 21 year old LovePeddler walk into the final. I'm a WMG and I have never voted for her, you are delusional if you think everybody will see what you see in her.
I thought you guys were boasting how Angel is the 3rd strongest HM this season,wetin u come need WMG Alliance for na?
And besides, you are free to join Rose camp.... I'm assuring you we gonna trash you both when the need arise.

Carpe Diem

Well,e I liked Angel and I used to campaign for her but my likeness for her has reduced cos she's beginning to turn on WhiteMoney unnecessarily.
I still campaigned for her this time, but as a true WMG I didn't vote for her.

I like Queen too, I campaign for her. But I don't vote for her.. Cos my votes only belong to WMG

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
If Cross leaves this week, he already said he is satisfied with how far he has come. He has had his fun, gone into the Executive lounge, eaten chicken, made me and his fans and haters laugh, made an impact, and above all cashed out and will keep cashing out. Wish him all the best, and he best believe I'm looking at his brother.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Threebear:
Cross is really leaving ...wow !
Lol he would have been saved if he didn't nominate white..
Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross and JP undecided?
maxwell530:
Cross wey beat Pere and Maria convincingly no fit top Emmanuel and Yousef grin grin grin
Cross evict himself the moment he fvck with odogwu, you don't fvck with my guy and remain in the house. E get one Sarafa girl dat time wey dey boast and trolling WMG for taking all the glory for saving Cross grin grin grin

Cross is overrated,Wetin him take better Jaypaul for d house sef? cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Geezeem:
I am not sure I understand why WM is always telling others how to behave and comport themselves on this show.... who gave him that right?

So cos they are calling him daddy, he thinks he has earned the right to tell them how to play their games?

Just watched him telling Queen bull crap

That's how he succeeded in making some of these dull housemates lukewarm....thereby giving us boring season undecided
Awwnnn, I stan a powerful Odogwu.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dannyxy:
if shamelessness had a name na you...

Please go pray, if you no dey stan drunkard psycho, na olosho psycho, erica is even better, she later showed her real self, and she fine but this one na just fake clout chasing, camera obsessed person, I hate that she is trying to play people, she is still a child and wetin dey hungry her no dey market, you people should be arranging a psychologist, a life coach, a mentor for her once she leaves, she is not as experienced as erica, if una ogle her on, she will self destruct and you people will be one of those with guilt conscience.

Say no to enabling of bad character.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
crossnation and WMG were buddies untill he sided Queen against WM and nominated him,family friends don't do that.People like saga still dey house,him no see ham.
You know they don't know whats happening outside the house and I feel its a game..
If Cross had known that WMG voted for him when he was up against Maria and Pere, believe me he wouldn't have called Whitemoney...But all d same its a game and its only a Winner..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mithras(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
So

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

Ode, you think sey na by hauling insults Dem dey hunt shark?

Better go back to hunting for snails and crayfish before you kill yaself hunting for sharks.
Ohk

Desert goat herder schooling riverine pipu about fishing tongue
Go and disvirgin and impregnate any available goat on heat and leave fishing matter for riveriners tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
badinfluence:
Safarigirl any info on the luck ish for the final week?

Nothing yet.

I don't know how that one will happen, or if it will even happen at this point (it most likely will sha)

Goodluck to all those involved...maybe Saga and Nini will still make it to the finals, a deserving couple.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
mithras:
So people still follow this crappy show, ladies I understand dem no too get sense but any guy that wastes his time watching this show needs his head examined, what joblessness! you guys even created a group smh you'll are a bunch lazy ass f**ers
[/s]
mumu.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aguwanyi:

You know they don't know whats happening outside the house and I feel its a game..
If Cross had known that WMG voted for him when he was up against Maria and Pere, believe me he wouldn't have called Whitemoney...But all d same its a game and its only a Winner..
Sure

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mithras(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Valto:

mumu.

Shut up, hope your not a lazy guy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
PrincessEstates:

For real o. You see now why I wanted to put on the prayer candle for them on Tuesday? embarassed

If they don’t win HOH, or veto power on Monday, they’re: going, going, gone.

Shey I won’t go and start bathing the grace soap for Nini, from tomorrow like this? So that by Monday, the work go don strong well-well. cheesy

Yes ooo because bigi is stylishly setting them up for nominations.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

You sef you never tire?

Na your Cross.

LOL
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Cross has never cared for a game, he just dey do him thing, he doesn't care for the repercussions.

I said it here yesterday, and I will say it again today, Cross well and truly doesn't care. Anybody wey wan game, make dem dey game dey go.

I'm just happy he did everything he wanted to do in that house, and even made it in there at all. Abuja will take care of our boy.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fairdamsel:

He has a gf? shocked shocked
So what is his deal with Maria?

When did you start watching the show?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Ohk

Desert goat herder schooling riverine pipu about fishing tongue
Go and disvirgin and impregnate any available goat on heat and leave fishing matter for riveriners tongue

See this ewu gambia wey wan go hunt for shark..

Na only your blokkos go swim comeback onshore because even the shark no go wan chop that sac of vomit... cheesy

Efulefu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
nazablossom:
You and bear should book a date already, the curiosity is becoming too much grin grin
Until she declares his gender...grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na for this puzzle queen go hook grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Giel:

Na wetin I wan tell you sef. Great minds think alike cheesy
Weekend don come.
Make we start jare.
Oya. Plan of action.
I wan pray
You wan use soap, light candle
Osedagal which wan you dey do?
Nini must make finals oh.
Any other person that wants to see Nini in finals?
Come let's start oh. Weekend don reach
Lmao grin we know say Nini no get fanbase so we gats find another way.
She must get to finals

Nini get fanbase o. What she did with cross got her some new fans ooo. She has 400K followers on Instagram now. We go put all our efforts vote her, but we hope say Dem no go put her u for eviction. I don already buy red and black candles ooo. Enemy no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Demnan:
Cross and JP undecided?
it sound somehow right? The Truth is Cross doesn't have that solid/core fanbase to take him this far.Majority of people stanning him already have the HM they are supporting.he gat fans in various camps but he's never their number 1.The guy is struggling in the lineup of Emmanuel, Yousef,Angel and Saskay. Imagine how he will fair against WM, Pere and Rose.

He's Overated

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Saga completes the puzzle....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
Getting drunk every weekend,organizing sexual games and Kissing every random girl is not entertainment.
Which one did Jaypaul do?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Saga you are not undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why would biggie want to traumatize Queen with puzzle na.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
genius43:

Enter big brother house go comot am yourself.
Y I go commot am, the string nyash dance dae enuf to commot anybody
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
Cross wey beat Pere and Maria convincingly no fit top Emmanuel and Yousef grin grin grin
Cross evict himself the moment he fvck with odogwu, you don't fvck with my guy and remain in the house. E get one Sarafa girl dat time wey dey boast and trolling WMG for taking all the glory for saving Cross grin grin grin

Cross is overrated,Wetin him take better Jaypaul for d house sef? cheesy grin grin
Safarigirl shushed me when I said we helped Cross to top the poll.

I decided to respect myself oo. And allow his team do their job, without me meddling in their affairs.

Once bitten, twice shy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Will you get off my mention? Yeye dey smell

He’s not a true Liqourose fan, don’t mind him. A true Liqourose fan would never say that about Maria. shocked

He’s probably trying to set Liquorose up. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
Getting drunk every weekend,organizing sexual games and Kissing every random girl is not entertainment.

what is entertainment? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
amehrada:
Which one did Jaypaul do?
he won tasks and speak with sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.