Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928794 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
MizzD:

Lmao

Your a case this girl grin cheesy

I still have moments of crazy laughter whenever I remember how she came out again one season (after multiple fights and bans) as “calmbabyhawk” with one meme like that cheesy
minime of my heart

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
I will likely not stay up for this their late party.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Pere no do workout again ?

genius43:
This yeye workout again?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
handelex:
I don't think so but the result of the Piggyvest task was announced and I think Saskay won with Liquorose the runnerup.

Okay. Thanks for the information
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
KingDamzzy:

It's you using Patriots to chase clout for Nini for me. Patriots have never cared for Nini. She's never been important to us. Pere has bigger fish to fry in the house and Nini isn't one of them.

It's Nini that is obsessed with Pere. "Pere this, Pere that. Pere has scars all over his body, i need gloves to touch him".

I remember the argument Pere was having and Nini tried to be lousy as usual. Pere shut her up and put her in her place. The girl went on and on and on about Pere. Later she started being disrespectful to him and he still ignored her.

Can you also stop saying Nini saved Pere. It's becoming annoying.

Lmfao

You did know that y'all Pere fans use the housemates the most to chase clout for Pere! Whitemoney, Maria and Nini presently. You can go on twitter and see your dance of shame. ;

Heck! Pere spent all day discussing about Nini after Ebuka's revelation and blamed Nini for Saga's action, not until Nini saved his ass on Monday. That was when he let go of his unwarranted grudges.

Until Biggie's revelation! He's started beefing Nini once again. I bet in his mind, it's Nini who's blocking him from his love interest or poisoning his mind like he's always opined cheesy

You perewinkles fans should sit your ass down! I don't even need epistle on this grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
If only Cross would listen to himself - drink responsibly

Meanwhile, mummy Teka is mourning her fish in advance.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mivor75092: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross is a drunkard.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Push ups split between blue room and red room....To your tents oooh Israel....grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
MizzD:
Some weeks ago in this blue room, Na so so Okro from morning till night

General nomination spices, we thank you o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eeghe:

I still have moments of crazy laughter whenever I remember how she came out again one season (after multiple fights and bans) as “calmbabyhawk” with one meme like that cheesy
minime of my heart

Lmao and she still wasn’t calm. That should be Khaffi’s season I guess.

Funny girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Demnan:
I love adore you, but that fish looks like something that will be nice to eat

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm rolling on the floor. Chai!

Don't let Harry Styles hear you say that about his love interest
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross is almost drunk - again. @Safarigirl how do you defend him again? Because if Angel gets evicted I’ll move my votes to Cross+Pere. Let me know how you defend his drunkenness. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross leaving will hurt. E pain me sha! Wish he wasn’t leaving. cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
You cannot friend a Yolo man with your whole heart.
I hope pere learnt his bitter lessons.

Last year it was an igbo simp
This year na Yolo simp v2. 0 Judas inspired

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross has finished his bottle already ? Omo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Lmfao

You did know that y'all Pere fans use the housemates the most to chase clout for Pere! Whitemoney, Maria and Nini presently. You can go on twitter and see your dance of shame. ;

Heck! Pere spent all day discussing about Nini after Ebuka's revelation and blamed Nini for Saga's action, not until Nini saved his ass on Monday. That was when he let go of his unwarranted grudges.

Until Biggie's revelation! He's started beefing Nini once again. I bet in his mind, it's Nini who's blocking him from his love interest or poisoning his mind like he's always opined cheesy

You perewinkles fans should sit your ass down! I don't even need epistle on this grin

Kingdamzzy

Let me also add that Nini didn't say whatever rubbish you stated in your post.

Nini only said that she would need gloves to combat Pere. She only mentioned "Gloves"! It was Angel who mentioned injuries and scars. These are the stupid agendas I have been talking about. Either you stick to what Nini stated or shut up. It's not that difficult, is it?

Nini mentioned Gloves but nothing else? What kind of gloves? We don't know but with the context she used, it could means boxing gloves. She needed gloves to combat Pere was what she stated. While we don't know what gloves she was talking about, it's better to stick to what Nini said I repeat or shut your hole!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Demnan:
Oh... didn't know. Thank you.

I once learnt something fun (well we considered it fun tongue)
For the types of rickets leg deformities (2)-
genu valgum and genu varum.
To know which one is being knock-kneed or bow-legged....room means spacious right? Then the one with a room in it is sure to be bow-leg (genu varum)

We always felt high learning hacks like this
Lol
Borites lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
genius43:
I will likely not stay up for this their late party.
Why nau? Your photos of these activities put some life in this place o bros.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Angela eat all you want you're leaving on Sunday angry idiot

Shebi she has stolen your biscuits again?
shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Travelpes:
E fit no be lamba oo. This morning she told herself no matter what today she will stay strong and not let anything get her, even if it's bad.No be everybody normal.Aye le oooo!!!

Aye le ooo biko
Thank you for explaining to them, not needed though. Those who know Angel know her. And love her enough to make up for ten haters. Not like she is telling Cranky and viewers about stroking shit and not lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

I'm not so sure about Cross surviving on Sunday but trust me,Angel is safe.
Biggy might decide to evict only Saskay and save the rest.

Hei Ghod
They will drag us on Sunday like generator (we shall all buy drinks and drink and cry together)
And you are staying sure sef, chim cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Kingdamzzy

Nini only said that she would need gloves to combat Pere. She only mentioned "Gloves"! It was Angel who mentioned injuries and scars. These are the stupid agendas I have been talking about. Either you stick to what Nini stated or shut up. It's not that difficult, is it?

Nini mentioned Gloves but nothing else? What kind of gloves? We don't know but with the context she used, it could means boxing gloves. She needed gloves to combat Pere was what she stated. While we don't know what gloves she was talking about, it's better to stick to what Nini said I repeat or shut your hole!

D optical give them hot hot until dey get sense grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
amehrada:
Why nau? Your photos of these activities put some life in this place o bros.

Heavy eyes. If they had started around 10pm like they used to, I would have seen it through

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

Fear not.

Chim!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
No jacuzzi party tonight?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
3 people must be evicted this Sunday. I hope biggie put an end to this favoritism of a thing, it is getting too obvious. Haba na!! This year's BBN should be the most bias BBN ever!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
damiviolet:
Nini can shout ehhnnnnn

Like, my brain is being fried
Legit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=DOptical post=105921190]
Kingdamzzy

Nini mentioned Gloves but nothing else? What kind of gloves? We don't know but with the context she used, it could means boxing gloves. She needed gloves to combat Pere was what she stated. While we don't know what gloves she was talking about, it's better to stick to what Nini said I repeat or shut your hole![/quote

Lmaoooo you are a bloody liar.

Nini said she would need gloves to touch Pere because of his scars. She clearly bodyshamed him. The videos are everywhere.

Don't bring that context rubbish here. We all know what she said.

Lousy uncouth bitch obsessed with Pere.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
It seems there is no jacuzzi party tonight.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dem never still finish this show and give White his money already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eeghe:

Like, my brain is being fried
Legit

Leave Nini na.. You're too obsessed with her duh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
KingDamzzy:

You're the liar! Nini didn't mention injuries. She said she needed gloves to face Pere. Pere was even there during the whole thing. It was Angel who mentioned injuries and scars!

Stick to what Nini said or shut your hole.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.