Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3941096 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mrs Michool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:
3 people must be evicted this Sunday. I hope biggie put an end to this favoritism of a thing, it is getting too obvious. Haba na!! This year's BBN should be the most bias BBN ever!

Obviously three people are leaving on Sunday, there are still like 11 housemates in the house I guess and they only have 2 Sundays before the finale cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biggie is it ment?

It’s past 11 already
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=KingDamzzy post=105921568][/quote]

Nini never said so, don't join the bandwagon. She only said I would need gloves to fight you, then Angel said with his 'injury injury body'.. I'm not sure that's what you watched oo, you're just following people's narrative and that's what Doptical is always talking about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Garden doors are now open
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
aroundnaija:

Obviously three people are leaving on Sunday, there are still like 11 housemates in the house I guess and they only have 2 Sundays before the finale cool

Biggie can do anything. I don't trust biggie this season at all. This year's biggie ain't fair at all.. Yesterday's strike for Saga and Nini and Team red label winning that task proved that my doubts were not wrong after all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biggie probably about to warn Cross to behave

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Big Brother probably wants to warn Cross about his alcohol intake.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:

Biggie can do anything. I don't trust biggie this season at all. This year's biggie ain't fair at all.. Yesterday's strike for Saga and Nini and Team red label winning that task proved that my doubts were not wrong after all.

Well I didn't follow this year show cos na flop right from the first 2 weeks. You are right Biggie na werey let's see how he go evict 4 or 5 housemates before the final week if he decided to evict just 1 or 2 this sunday cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:

But the unfairness reached your side too- Saga should have left last week lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biggie thank you for the excess ice cubes

Nini was about to stress me with nagging

Although she actually told Cross not finish her ice cubes but he did
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:

Nini never said so, don't join the bandwagon. She only said I would need gloves to fight you, then Angel said with his 'injury injury body'.. I'm not sure that's what you watched oo, you're just following people's narrative and that's what Doptical is always talking about.

Sharap. Nini said, i could still remember. In her words "I am going to need a glove to fight him, I dont want blood to come out of his injuries body and stain my hands ."

Then Angel and Saskay asked "who?"

So you are the one trying to change the narratives.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eeghe:

Please tell me this is a joke? Please...
I heard him loud and clear. Although he might have said it jokingly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:

Exactly!

Several agendas used on Nini this season. They are always using her as the sacrificial lamb to take away the sins of other housemates. What other housemates said, they would say she did it.. what she didn't do, they would claim she did it. Always one agenda after the other.

She's the punching bag na. It's annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
O dukwa risky
etc etc etc
I love this song by Davido biko
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yousef

Cross
Emmanuel

tongue

Original SAUCE cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
MizzD:
Biggie thank you for the excess ice cubes

Nini was about to stress me with nagging

Although she actually told Cross not finish her ice cubes but he did

I thought Nini was your fave??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Water gun fight.
Let's bust them all.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
What are we calling this Pere and Cross ship?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Lmfao

You did know that y'all Pere fans use the housemates the most to chase clout for Pere! Whitemoney, Maria and Nini presently. You can go on twitter and see your dance of shame. ;

Heck! Pere spent all day discussing about Nini after Ebuka's revelation and blamed Nini for Saga's action, not until Nini saved his ass on Monday. That was when he let go of his unwarranted grudges.

Until Biggie's revelation! He's started beefing Nini once again. I bet in his mind, it's Nini who's blocking him from his love interest or poisoning his mind like he's always opined cheesy

You perewinkles fans should sit your ass down! I don't even need epistle on this grin

Keep watching from twitter, 0.% fan base grin

Pere obviously let the matter die after asking Saga what was discussed and Saga gave him an answer, after Ebuka's revelation.

The most painful part is that Saga lied about what he discussed with Nini, and even made it look like they talked about how Maria would feel hearing him talk about what they did, considering she's in a relationship. So, hearing the real truth really vexed him, Biggie's revelation hit a nerve, I'm even pained on Pere's behalf, Chaii angry

Saga is a disgrace for allowing that biracial small rat use him. I get angry seeing Saga sef, how much more Pere that stays in an enclosed space with the mumu couple, lol cheesy
Liars! Two scaredy-cats...I'm even vexing on Pere's behalf.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:

I thought Nini was your fave??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
MizzD:

But the unfairness reached your side too- Saga should have left last week lipsrsealed

Yes na.. They just want to milk the Saga and Nini thingy na, but the unfairness this season loud gon. From task winners to eviction of HMs. It is not bad to love some HMs more than others, but why make it obvious.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fun gun fights
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by princesszizi: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
This Cross is a party animal. The way he comes alive at the sight of alcohol and at the mention of parties. Unless there's a divine intervention, his type will make a very bad husband cos he will be coming back home in the wee hours of the morning on a daily. Thank God for this BBN platform, at least, he can now make money from this his party lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
This General body will be confusing someone.

Black face,

Little fair body.

Still sexy though.

Why is Mumu Saga shooting the General? We dont roll with snitches.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Sharap. Nini said, i could still remember. In her words "I am going to need a glove to fight him, I dont want blood to come out of his injuries body and stain my hands ."

Lies!

Nini said she would need Gloves to fight Pere. someone asked what for? Then Angel mentioned injuries and scars are all over Pere's body. Pere was even around while the conversation were going on.

Nini only mentioned Gloves! Fight is the context! It could be boxing gloves. She didn't mention injuries and scars! It was Angel who did! Stick to what Nini said or shut your hole. It's that simple!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Bro lie small na.. If you got data go watch it again on YouTube. I guess it should be on YouTube. I will go get the link and post it for you to watch it sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who be that person wey talk say Pere and saga dey fight? No be them be this wey dey play police and thief so? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nini looking out for Saga. Tells him to be careful to avoid getting a strike I believe.

He says his woman has spoken so he’s dropping the gun.

Couple Goals

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Okay

We were wrong.. Biggie called Cross to tell him to look after the weapons

Are we sure biggie isn’t Cross’ elder brother grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pere is shooting that water gun at Saga and wishing it was real gun.

At this point, Pere rates WM more than Saga.

Pere would eventually forgive him. Maybe this water fight will start the process.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is cross spraying liquors ass's?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.