Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918664 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
teacherbim:

Real gamer who dare nominate him for eviction after receiving gifts grin

They won't dare!
kwaaaaaaaaa..... I like this game grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Will like to see only one person surviving tonight.
Hungry Man size eviction grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay sounds like she is certain that she is going home today
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Oya comman explain this o, abi you be dey ship her with General before ni.....grin

grin

No... I liked her that first day/week
She, Jaybore and Tega made first impressions on me

I didn't even like Pere and Maria at first instance

How time changes everything! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere asked Biggie if they could fly in his girlfriend from Atlanta to receive him at the finale.

Lol...Pereway
So he has a girlfriend!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
ToyinDipo:

The donkey will do anything to please Pere, is Pere the only one who ever assisted him in the kitchen, or maybe Pere is his lord.
I don't blame Pere for warming up a bit to the donkey though, because everyday the donkey is always like please can I s*ck your d*ck so you can be my friend.
White maggot knows that his cooking strategy has stopped working for him,so he is now using generosity to by their minds so that they wont nominate him tomorrow for eviction or go against him.
He also wants pere on his side so that he can control him...as they say "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
I just hope that they see through his bullshit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Me wey be say na from my neighbour window I dey watch the show......cheesy grin cheesy

tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
fertilewomb:

Tueh!!!

God forbid!!

No respect for a woman he ones called his wife.

No wonder Maria ran for her dear life and even unfollowed him on instagram

It can never be my fav.
When did Maria follow Pere on Instagram? Are you just clueless like your whitemonkey? I don't remember anyone begging you to support Pere,so I don't understand what you are going about for?
Infact who your like help? Mr man,support your clueless gorilla in peace and stop disturbing us here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Na Biggie cause am. Assuming he don evict her with that her 1% we for no dey have this conversation.

Peace.

Nini has never been in the bottom 2 or 3. She deserves her stay and even saved herself with a veto to top it. Nini has displayed a much more honest personality than your moody complex villian. Nini is an open read unlike your fake sniffing fave.

You should also thank Maria in your instigating bully ass, Pere's life. He was redundant before Maria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
fertilewomb:

His dressings every Sunday is always on point.

He wears expensive shoes and clothings

My Odogwu is a fashionista

No be only fashionista,,Which expensive clothing?

Na im be say u no sabi anytin sad

Most of the cloth he wear in that house is Fake

His chain and his ring is fake gold,,everytin sad

Cross wears expensive things more dan any of dem
The gold on his neck alone is more expensive than everytin wm wear in that house sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
badinfluence:

As usual, when you're caught with a foot in your mouth, you try to wriggle away. You had already jumped into conclusion, before the entire scenario played out. Just take your L.. grin

I don't care about your L and where you shove it lipsrsealed

I reported real time..... what I heard and watched

You are a joke!

if what I reported was what happened when it happened, why can't I say so?

what's wrong with you updating that info if fresh facts emerged without coming at me?

Should what happened later, invalidate what had happened earlier and obliterate the fact that it took place? did what I updated HAPPEN OR NOT?

If it did.... how was I to know Nini would change her mouth and mind?

what if I was no longer watching when she did and so could not report it?

abeg park one side embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Hi Guys , Happy Sunday
I trust y'all are doing great, special shout out to WM Geng
I stumbled on this article on Opera news

BBN Housemate, Saga, pointed out the supremacy of White Money in the House. Saga made this known during a conversation with his love interest, Nini, in the garden earlier this morning.
Saga believes White Money is always acting like a godfather in the House. He made it clear that White Money's usual habit of dishing out advice is very annoying.

Saga made reference to the day he received his second strike for breaking the rules of the House.

You would recall that White Money took his time to advice Saga after he received his second strike.

However, Saga didn’t appreciate White Money's gesture. According to him, White Money always try to act like he is more intelligent than every other person in the House.

Saga said the major problem is that no Housemate tries to advise White Money whenever he is wrong.

He said: "I don't know what White Money's problem really is. He just tries to act like he owns this House. You can imagine what he was telling me when I got my second strike.

He was saying I should watch my step in the House. When he was obviously doing something wrong some days ago, no Housemate could walk up to him and tell him to stop.

I think they are all scared to speak to him whenever he's wrong. Though, it is known of my business because I will do what I feel like doing in this House. No one can tell what to do and what I shouldn't do".

If he really said this then Ebuka has work to do, need to shake some table today,

WM needs to come off that act of advising other housemates, it's a fucking game
Saga is smarter than I thought!
Damn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beorn:
This week's results choke. My friends have been pestering me for results but I'm dodging their chats because our resident Delloitte forecasters didn't come through this week. angry angry
where is feelgood? His results are also reliable..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
ToyinDipo:

The donkey will do anything to please Pere, is Pere the only one who ever assisted him in the kitchen, or maybe Pere is his lord.
I don't blame Pere for warming up a bit to the donkey though, because everyday the donkey is always like please can I s*ck your d*ck so you can be my friend.

If pere spits on that guys face I am sure that he will be the one that will call a meeting to apologize to him cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
This ones are sure of home....grin

Nonsense and shine ya eye..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So he has a girlfriend!!
Yep cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beorn:
This week's results choke. My friends have been pestering me for results but I'm dodging their chats because our resident Delloitte forecasters didn't come through this week. angry angry
Emmanuel
Yousef
Angel
Cross
Saskay

If I'm right you'll send me your dick pics ?

Do we have a deal ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
kowema:
Odogwu looking so peng!.
Man can dress.

Meanwhile, why is Pere such a kiss and tell?.
See how he talked about his ex wife.
They use to bang at the back of his car, his relationship with her was a one night stand that metamorphosed to relationship to marriage. If Kayode didn't remove camera, Baba for just summarise him marital sexual escapades.
Only you get girlfriend, yet you were presuring Maria like there's no one in your life. Mtcheeew!.
Stfu you're spewing utter trash. From your write up I can tell you have a low IQ. Your whole families networth isn't upto 5% of Pere's networth so remove his name from that your stinking mouth.

Your diary room session is over now gtfo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coldie:
I used to be a whitemoney fan at first based on appearance cause he looks like me a little though am dark skinned, and slim but everyday I tried to connect with him, his content during gym session all he does is dance stup1d dance, after he finishes dancing stup1d dance during gym he goes to kitchen stays there from morning till night then during Saturday night parties he dances more stup1d dance, am like which kind rubbish be dz, I just unfan the guy.

Who else have discovered that he no longer has any contents, all the contents he thought he had laid down and written don finish now all he does is gossip gossip up and down.

Tell whitemoney follow the bandwagon fans and they will tell u rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
OGdaddy:
GOD forbid grin
His performance angered the hell out of me.
As he was performing, i just bent down my head and start pressing my phone.

There are even some videos on YouTube when some male musicians in the award was busy pressing their phones as lil Nas was performing.
They were clearly not enjoying the bullshiiit of a music performance. You need to see the reaction of Rihanna's boyfriend.
Gerrout tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Are you done?

On another note,

Don't you think it weird that WM never said anything about having a girlfriend or used to have a girlfriend outside the house?

Are you sure that guy is not gay.

It can never be my fave. (Since you describe the General as a 'it')

He has talked about his girlfriend.
A girl he dated for years and they parted ways in 2015 when the girl left him and got married due to tribal issues .

He never divulged their sexual activities to any housemate on national tv where millions of people are watching due to his respect and regard for her he even eulogized her personality and said she is a perfect example of what every wife material needs to be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Are you done?

On another note,

Don't you think it weird that WM never said anything about having a girlfriend or used to have a girlfriend outside the house?

Are you sure that guy is not gay.

It can never be my fave. (Since you describe the General as a 'it')

Na true oo

Maybe na why im dey lust after pere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jackson105:

Tatiana, you used to like white money now, what happen?
I liked him a bit but my spirit never accepted him.
I was managing him until he started antagonizing my Angel which I will never forgive him for!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Geezeem:

I don't care about your L and where you shove it lipsrsealed

I reported real time..... what I heard and watched

You are a joke!

if what I reported was what happened when it happened, why can't I say so?

what's wrong with you updating that info if fresh facts emerged without coming at me?

Should what happened later, invalidate what had happened earlier and obliterate the fact that it took place? did what I updated HAPPEN OR NOT?

If it did.... how was I to know Nini would change her mouth and mind?

what if I was no longer watching when she did and so could not report it?

abeg park one side embarassed
Aunty abeg spare me the epistle. You don goof be say you don goof. Always trying to twist your way out whenever you've been caught out. You wan dey claim 'I was no longer watching'.. FOH abeg.. undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
CodedMafia0:
If i talk now, them go say i too talk.

The lady Maria uploaded in her Instagram story was a known pimpppppp.

Hmmm definitely Maria has joined the pimping game.

Rich Arabs in Dubai!!!

Politicians in Abuja,!!!

Rooms in Eko hotels for Lagos business men and footballers.

Orgyyyy in turkey.

Gangbanggggg in South Africa.

Maria welcome to the pimping game.

At her age. Her mates have all gotten married or gave birth to one to three children and Maria is still thinking of doing Ashawo at her age cheesy all because of money and cars and house.

At 40, they will turn to Instagram feminist of i don't need men. Just take a look at toke makinwa. Such a pity!!!!!
Stale!!!!!
At least we know who Maria and Toke are...who the Bleep are you?
You better go and do something meaningful with your life before they use you to define frustration!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
bigbrother house is like barracks, soldier come soldier go barracks remain. packing alone comes with tension.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Threebear:

Emmanuel
Yousef
Angel
Cross
Saskay

If I'm right you'll send me your dick pics ?

Do we have a deal ?

Yousef and Saskay are bottom two.
That's the result I'd accept.
Periodt!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
They have started again. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
See this saga sha..

You that said in the diary room to millions of viewers that you and nini have “done stuffs under the duvet”, you’re complaining about pere’s own that he said it to other housemates in the lounge. Orishirishi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
badinfluence:

[s]Aunty abeg spare me the epistle. You don goof be say you don goof. Always trying to twist your way out whenever you've been caught out. You wan dey claim 'I was no longer watching'.. FOH abeg.. :[/s]-\

I claim nothing

I don't owe you or anyone any explanation..... much less claiming anything

Oya run along undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Geezeem:

I claim nothing

I don't owe you or anyone any explanation..... much less claiming anything

Oya run along undecided
Shame don catch you..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mosmartleo: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
White monkey fans i hail ooo.Wonder how u guys pretend not to see d fakeness in this dude.All i know is that the idiot is not winning this show.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.