Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922137 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
The guilty conscience that is eating Saga and Nini no be here. They have started the talk again. Who is spreading this gist now and how come they can now talk about it openly? I thought saga said he dosent care what any of the housemates feel about him for saying what he said so why does he see the need to explain?

Also I don’t get it; when did Pere say he Fngd Maria? I thought he said she did it herself and he tasted it! undecided It appears the gist is being remixed.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
safarigirl:

Biggie will evict a minimum of 2, it was also a Top 9 last season.

I don't know why I have this funny feeling that biggie will evict only one person this evening.

If it was when my ogbanje powers were on point I would have been very sure but this days the bad bad things is just too much ........
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
It seems Pere likes Saskay! I mean not in a romantic way but like in a genuine platonic way.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
We need Emma,yousef or sasky home today

If dem three commot no problem

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Borntolovewomen: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Diary Session

Saskay First

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Omoh see saskay real ass not this fake drunkard ass and dat psyscho gorilla bow leg ass.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Amillionnn:
It seems Pere likes Saskay! I mean not in a romantic way but like in a genuine platonic way.

I just tire for that Pere,since morning I wanted to complain but I said toh.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay no rate Emma and Yousef. Kikiiikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
KAHBOOM:

88% of cloth white money wear in that house is fake(original fake)
The one wey dey pain me pass be say im go carry fake gold full im neck and hand come be like all those igbo petty market men wey wan impress by force angry

Person wey dress expensive pass for that house na cross d boss

True. That's why he would supposedly gift Liquorose 40k worth of designer slippers. Which designer slippers is worth 40k?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay think Angel deserves to win but she don’t know a molue bus is waiting for her in Surulere.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Filmewell(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dont blame the guy for speaking freely about se.x .he has been living abroad for long and he is open minded intimacy is not a big deal abroad.

kowema:
Odogwu looking so peng!.
Man can dress.

Meanwhile, why is Pere such a kiss and tell?.
See how he talked about his ex wife.
They use to bang at the back of his car, his relationship with her was a one night stand that metamorphosed to relationship to marriage. If Kayode didn't remove camera, Baba for just summarise him marital sexual escapades.
Only you get girlfriend, yet you were presuring Maria like there's no one in your life. Mtcheeew!.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay said Whitemoney is doing too much. Lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Geezeem:

grin

No... I liked her that first day/week
She, Jaybore and Tega made first impressions on me

I didn't even like Pere and Maria at first instance

How time changes everything! grin

me too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Biggie's questions are big pointers to who is leaving...

I feel saskay is cancelled..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay would like to see Angel win the show if she isn’t evicted tonight
Although she hasn’t thought about it before now and doesn’t have any particular reason for her choice .
Awwwwnnnn........I'm so ashamed of myself for not believing in Angel.
Thank you Saskay kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Summary of saskays diary session.

Saskays best moments in the house

~When she got the flowers.
~When she got the lip balm from big brother.
~Everytime her team wins a task.

If she gets evicted she would love to see Angel win. cheesy cheesy cheesy waoohhhhhh

She said saga is not someone you can be friends with in the house,and she does not hope to be friends with him even outside the house.

She said he tries to be petty and he says the wrong things at the wrong time.

She feels whitemoney is doing toooooo much . grin is it a strategy or what?

She is talking about Emmanuel flirting with her. I think someone said something like that on this thread.

Saskay kuku scatter biggies house.

Thank you saskay I love you kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mosmartleo:
White monkey fans i hail ooo.Wonder how u guys pretend not to see d fakeness in this dude.All i know is that the idiot is not winning this show.
Tell me one fake thing in him, I will give your favourite 2500votes.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Amillionnn:
The guilty conscience that is eating Saga and Nini no be here. They have started the talk again. Who is spreading this gist now and how come they can now talk about it openly? I thought saga said he dosent care what any of the housemates feel about him for saying what he said so why does he see the need to explain?

Also I don’t get it; when did Pere say he Fngd Maria? I thought he said she did it herself and he tasted it! undecided It appears the gist is being remixed.
Lolz, this is very funny to me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mosmartleo:
White monkey fans i hail ooo.Wonder how u guys pretend not to see d fakeness in this dude.All i know is that the idiot is not winning this show.

We are not even following you failed haters to argue about fakeness.

Our issue with you losers is ........ why have you guys failed to show us your own real version of Whitemoney, since our own is fake?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay na full options in moderation sha.
Me likey cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Biggie to Saskay: You complained that Saga and Nini talk a lot at night. Is that why you sleep so much in the day?? cheesy cheesy

Biggie is a savage grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
After distributing, sharing and bribing the housemates with Abeg naira,they still see you as the con artist that you are!
Lmao!
Generosity in the deepest mud!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay's DS.
Saskay is feeling good. She loves Biggie, every moment was special for her in the house. She loves and thanks him so much. She has a couple of best moments like when she got flowers from Jaypaul, when she got her lip balm from Biggie and every time she and her team won tasks. From the examinations of people she’s up with, based on her calculations, her chances of surviving eviction would be low if three people are leaving. She hasn’t thought of who she will like to see win, but she will like to see Angel win if she’s not evicted.

She can’t place a particular reason why Angel deserves (for lack of a proper word) to win, but based on her relations with her she will like that she wins.

She feels her friendship with Saga won’t work outside the house. Saga isn’t someone you can be friends with except you’re Nini. Plus he is beginning to say the wrong things at the wrong time, and he’s being petty. Saskay says WM is smart but he doing a little too much. What was he trying to do by giving them gifts? Saga and Nini are noisy/loud and they interrupt her sleep (someone in the house sees it too).

Emmanuel always flirts with her and she didn’t take it serious until Angel brought it to her notice that he does same with her (Angel). Generally, she has had the time of her life.

Biggie asks if Saga and Nini’s noise is the reason she sleeps in the afternoon and she says she normally finds it hard sleeping at night, but that’s part of the reason. Wishes her good luck and DS ends.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

We are not even following you failed haters to argue about fakeness.

Our issue with you losers is ........ why have you guys failed to show us your own real version of Whitemoney, since our own is fake?

No mind them, who meat no reach go say the meat na shark.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
everybody knows that whitemonkey is a fake, cultist criminal.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saskay, a babe and more.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Graysons:
Yep cool
Fear men
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Biggie is giving us tips of the awaiting results. He's calling from bottom to top.
Sakay first, Cross second, maybe after it would be Angel cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

If pere spits on that guys face I am sure that he will be the one that will call a meeting to apologize to him cheesy

So how come Pere was the one who apologized the last time he picked on WhiteMoney without WhiteMoney offending him?

I mean, the one that happened after WhiteMoney gave him a lecture on how real men should behave.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Marians, I take it back, Maria issa babe.

I can't believe I said she was not that fine. Forgive me dear Ave Marians

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
She would have not said that if she had picked the N40k worth of designer slippers.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
stroller9795:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
After distributing, sharing and bribing the housemates with Abeg naira,they still see you as the con artist that you are!
Lmao!
Generosity in the deepest mud!
whitemonkey is a fake, failed criminal, enugu runaway cultist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.