Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918821 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Reyolla:

Can you listen to yourself...
Who was white money before Queen came...
That guy was always in the kitchen because nobody was identifying with him...

But as Queen bust into she went straight to white money and he became recognized as one of the guys in that house.
Remember other fan base use to call him white pig...
But as Queen came in they started asking themselves what Queen saw in him... Think twice before you talk against someone.... sad
this question is funny
Do u believe what u typed?
Delusions everywhere
I'm sure u believe u r Wole Soyinka grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
bigjackass:
Okokomaiko deloitte reporting for duty already
We are going to see this weekend sha .. grin

Pere coming to top white buffalo.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

This is not about relationship matter. Whitemoney no dey gree listen sometimes. When she was talking sense to him yesterday about what he said during Nini and Cross stuff, did Mazi agree that he's wrong?

Everything is not about game or BBN show. You're looking at it from only a game POV.

Even some minutes ago, Mazi told her that outside the house, she won't have his time and he'd not have her time, and the only time they'd meet is during endorsements. She had tell him that he'd not be saying those things, that Mazi is already concluding for her. That's a harsh way to pass the message across.

I understand where Mazi is coming from, but will he be on media tour all his life? Even celebrities still keep friendships and relationships depsite their status. If you like person, you go make out time for the person. Mazi, like all HMs and humans, has his faults, he's not perfect.
I always like your posts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Vote for

W H I T E M O N E Y

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

This is not about relationship matter. Whitemoney no dey gree listen sometimes. When she was talking sense to him yesterday about what he said during Nini and Cross stuff, did Mazi agree that he's wrong?

Everything is not about game or BBN show. You're looking at it from only a game POV.

Even some minutes ago, Mazi told her that outside the house, she won't have his time and he'd not have her time, and the only time they'd meet is during endorsements. She had tell him that he'd not be saying those things, that Mazi is already concluding for her. That's a harsh way to pass the message across.

I understand where Mazi is coming from, but will he be on media tour all his life? Even celebrities still keep friendships and relationships depsite their status. If you like person, you go make out time for the person. Mazi, like all HMs and humans, has his faults, he's not perfect.
And when the same Queen said she just wants to fu*ck him and cross during the same conversation that night??hope you kept this same energy...

Anyways team whitemoney,let's keep voting,no splitting of votes please...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2021
WMG this is no time to argue with that are always looking for alliances to keep their fave in the house...pls its WMG against bbn world..
You can see d way Threebeer is hailing patriots and I just spoke with him now,he said Pere is gapping Whitemoney embarassed embarassed...Even tho his last result was not correct but he's been trying with his previous results...
Abeg shame no go shame us oo...bikonu less talking,more voting...

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2021
doyin01:
And when the same Queen said she just wants to fu* ck him and cross??did you keep this same energy

And WhiteMoney was like... "Upon all the focus focus focus that I've been preaching, na fuc.k still dey this girl mind?"

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2021
MamBi:

Oh, I was watching pepper dem last few weeks online so didn’t realise that happened shocked shocked

Wahala dey for fans in this voting week then… grin grin
cheesy serious wahala o...Especially the ones supporting problem housemate...they're in their feelings..grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2021
dominique:
WMG this is our chance to kick Pere out. If we vote aggressively for Queen and Angel, pere will not smell that top 5. Operation Pere must go starts NOW!

VOTE WHITEMONEY
VOTE QUEEN
VOTE ANGEL

40-30-30
As a moderator you should lead by example.......na wa ooooo,what BBN cannot do does not exist....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Omo everywhere for Facebook na: vote for Pere, I'm voting for Pere, pere has my votes.... sure say them dey vote at all or shey dem just they whine our nipple ni grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Give whitemoney credit a bit.

Do you enjoy seeing another guy play with a babe you have genuine feelings for? Be honest.

But he said it to her hearing and our hearing that he is not interested in her undecided

If u are not interested in her,,fine..No be by force
Why tell her not to kiss a guy u call brother?That is a wicked dangerous move..Piple like that can poison a friend undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Omo everywhere for Facebook na: vote for Pere, I'm voting for Pere, pere has my votes.... sure say them dey vote at all or shey dem just they whine our nipple ni grin
Abi oooo..that is why you need to vote for whitemoney,whitemoney needs your vote........pere is saved already.....pere is topping the poll already so no need to vote him........and if you hate whitemoney..you can just vote for Angel.....pere is saved already.....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

My anger in this whole thing is that it's been over 3 weeks JMK has left the house, why is she still stuck in an event of a month ago? All these suspicions because Mazi spent sometime in JMK's bed. Even at then, there was nothing defined amongst them. Mazi hadn't even started developing feelings for her. So, how did a cruise turn into this quarrel? This is why I hate this WhiteQueen nonsense.

She wants to stir up a controversy that will keep her relevant and on the mouths of the viewers during the voting week.

Very basic strategy.

I'm even tired of the show in its entirety. Very watery season.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2021
KAHBOOM:

But he said it to her hearing and our hearing that he is not interested in her undecided

If u are not interested in her,,fine..No be by force
Why tell her not to kiss a guy u call brother?That is a wicked dangerous move..Piple like that can poison a friend undecided
He is a big pretender....grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Threebear:

Your competition is queen angry
Ok.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Bia nwokem ogini du ?

You claim to be a neutral but you are always here morning and night just to troll and decampaign whitemoney

Rest biko you don too do

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2021
WMG let's keep voting , no sharing of votes please..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Threebear:

WMG pls push harder... liquorlions, Emirates, Crossnation and Marians are all voting for Pere...Some are also voting Angel to kick Whitemoney out of the house...
Am crying already,they are all against us..
We have been keep their favorites in the house all this while,our only offence was when we made up our mind that we will vote for only Whitemoney...
We took them as family but instead they mocked us and gave us sackcloth to wear, they pointed accusing fingers at us saying we saw what you did cry cry cry..when they needed help,we came to their rescue but now they groin at us with hate now...It is only God we have but we need to put in more efforts in our voting...
Of course we must talk to defend Odogwu,we can't allow them bully him like one of their faves did to him in d house....So the code this week is Less talking more voting

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brenddaaa2: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Pere has my votes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Why are you against your fellow fat man?you should be supporting him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Don't worry. Obere oge I ga ama na WMG adighi egwu egwu na express!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freestar: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2021
tonididdy:

Everyone is liable to slip ups.
You see queen, she is WM backbone...
Nothing will stop me and every sane WMG from tagging her along to the finals.
All votes are for WM and queen this week.. As a matter of fact, WM is more than safe already.
70% votes for queen, 30% for WM.

Another wolf in sheep's clothing spotted

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2021
VOTE WHITEMONEY

VOTE WHITEMONEY

VOTE WHITEMONEY

VOTE WHITEMONEY

VOTE WHITEMONEY

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2021
WMG abeg keep voting oooh no sharing of votes whitemoney no be queen husband or brother stop attaching them abeg
She already friendzoned him so we dont owe her any votes
WMG PLEASE DON'T SHARE UR VOTES

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2021
doyin01:
Abi oooo..that is why you need to vote for whitemoney,whitemoney needs your vote........pere is saved already.....pere is topping the poll already so no need to vote him........and if you hate whitemoney..you can just vote for Angel.....pere is saved already.....
You think na small pickin dey here? Save faya

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

A very big pretender...that Whitemoney sef,what kinda man is that,oversabi dey worry am,ominiknowest oshi...
That is why you should keep the votes coming for him...I want to scatter his strategy with more and more votes,let me finish his oversabi nature with plenty votes till he wins the show..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Thats why am always against alliance voting see cross fans wey we help their fave against maria and pere they are not going to vote whitemoney pls let's just stop this sharing of votes abeg

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Wentworthorg:
Who's that?
threebear grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
WhiteMoney haters say he is fake.

Motivational speakers say we should "fake it till we make it"

For this reason, I'm giving all my votes to WhiteMoney
cool

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Keep the votes coming Moneygengs....We can do better..Pere is really topping but more effort,we still have till Thursday night..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Threebear:

we always see every weekend. Nothing to see again grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2021
My own be make another person win this thing except Whitemoney.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.