Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,451 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3979053 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:01am On Sep 22, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Saga rightnow
Rubbish people!!

See what u did to baby saga's beautiful head cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Biggie when are u bringing back iyawo Saga!! grin

Na love saga love with his full chest e no kill person jor!!

This torture is no longer funny on him tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Echoketh:
After claiming to be nini's father everytime, WM no even send her, he went to sleep while the others were tryna figure out what happened to her. It's now pere that nini no even send that has been trying to find her.
It's not by words but by actions afterall! Anybody can claim to love you but the truth is do they really care about you?
Nini wey the good ones dey find ,never sleep? Make una be calming down for Whitemoney ahn ahn!.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Crixxx:

He is not talking about being Sagalite. Besides Frodd is nothing close to Ozo nor Saga.
What did Ozo do that was so bad angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2021
WMG doing the most grin
This poll no go survive this crashing oo grin

No relenting though, this is nothing compared to what odogwu needs. We need to punish him with more votes. Our boy is not doing well cry

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2021
zicoraads:

He's 3rd on the list.

1. Ozo
2. Saga
3. Frodd
I was about disputing your ratings/standing but when i remembered Ozo's infamous love letter to Nengi,i knew no other contestant can take away that 'crown' from him...Not even saga! cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Rgade:
WMG doing the most grin

No relenting though, this is nothing compared to what odogwu needs. We need to punish him with more votes. Our boy is not doing well cry
Team Pere see your mates.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Ozo didn't go through this kind of hard test jare!!! And I find Saga actually more fun to watch than Ozo cheesy
Ozo's mumu was highly irritating to watch.

He just stares and follows Nengi around while displaying 0 personality......... at least Saga still controls conversations with Nini and gets her attention.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Regarding yesterday night task, In as much as I was angry with the production team, Saga was not smart at all, just like in a game of football, if the referee made a mistake and awarded your team a penalty , you just have to score, the mistake is not on you but the referee, when he saw that opportunity, he could have stopped at the same number of balls that were supplied to their team but NO, he was trying to be over righteous and in the spirit of sportsmanship, he should let it go.
He had the opportunity to balance things up but he missed it to come back to blame biggie forgetting the theme of this year's BBN , " shine your eye".

lastly, every bbn year ends the same way it started,
It started by wildcards putting 6 housemates up for eviction and the same played out at the end but by saving 3 housemates while still putting 6 up for eviction and we all know that 4 will be leaving just as it happened in the first week.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2021
mycar:
Regarding yesterday night task, In as much as I was angry with the production team, Saga was not smart at all, just like in a game of football, if the referee made a mistake and awarded your team penalty , you just have to score, the mistake is not on you but the referee, when he saw that opportunity, he could have stopped at the same number of balls that were supplied to their team but NO, he was trying to be over righteous and in the spirit of sportsmanship, he should let it go.
He had the opportunity to balance things up but he missed it to come back to blame biggie forgetting the theme of this year's BBN , " shine your eye".

lastly, every bbn year ends the same way it started,
It started by wildcards putting 6 housemates up for eviction and the same played out at the end but by saving 3 housemates while still putting 6 up for eviction and we all know that 4 will be leaving just as it happened in the first week.
BBNaija is same lecturer setting the same questions for four years,.. Shameless
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Hope Saga made it thru the night
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Gm my fellow WMG, it's another brand new day, let's start our day by spoiling our boy with our love by agressively voting him remember he is alone in this battle, Thanks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2021
zicoraads:

He's 3rd on the list.

1. Ozo
2. Saga
3. Frodd

You can say it however you like. But Saga is the number 1 and Frodd would have been sleeping if he was in the house because he's likely busting the prank.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Threebear:
Please keep voting Peré.....

I dont think he will survive this, we are not voting.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2021
If u never vote for WM you are not doing well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2021
innocentdude:

What did Ozo do that was so bad angry
He is the crown simperton in the history of bigbrother if not that Saga snatched the cup from him. Following Nengi up and down. Well I blame Nengi for always stimulating his mumu button every time he was signing out.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Good morning WMG
Una welldone oooo....
But it isn't over yet....today na d 3rd day of voting....Lets not get carried away by d fact dat some celebrities are supporting Odogwu....Only votes count....Celebrity support dont count ooo

Tell a friend to tell friend, collect many numbers as you can.....

VOTE AGGRESSIVELY
VOTE WHITEMONEY ONLY
NO SHARING OF VOTES

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2021
I think the prank wasn't well planned. Biggie should have called Nini to d diary room and taken her from there. These housemates are not stupid...how will they ever believe she just vanished...this is not Sci Fi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga refusing to workout grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Let's keep voting da boss Whitemoney
Have a good day

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2021
caprini1:
Nini wey the good ones dey find ,never sleep? Make una be calming down for Whitemoney ahn ahn!.
Leave the Mofo
Anything to use and paint WM bad
He tries in vain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2021
FrankGiel:
Saga refusing to workout grin grin grin grin

Saga is a mumu man...

He revealed secret task given to him by BB to Nini.
Now it's Nini's turn and she didn't reveal to him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2021
yunafa:
I think the prank wasn't well planned. Biggie should have called Nini to d diary room and taken her from there. These housemates are not stupid...how will they ever believe she just vanished...this is not Sci Fi.

He obviously took her to where it will be comfortable as she can sleep in the hallway and she can't see the bb crew or get close.
If they suspect she left, then they would be thinking she left for good.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Rgade:
WMG doing the most grin

Please don't be showing the votes o
WMG
We are not doing enough o cry
WM is on his way home o cry
Na so we want use make dem pursue our Mazi
This one touch o cry cry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by princesszizi: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Are you sure Saga is going to survive this 24 hours? Dude has been looking lost since morning and has refused to work out. Look at him lying down on the bench while others are working out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Echoketh:
After claiming to be nini's father everytime, WM no even send her, he went to sleep while the others were tryna figure out what happened to her. It's now pere that nini no even send that has been trying to find her.
It's not by words but by actions afterall! Anybody can claim to love you but the truth is do they really care about you?

I hope the people that sacrificed their sleep to try and figure out where Nini is, have finally found her

Logically speaking, somebody cannot just disappear in a house filled with cameras. Biggie will know where she is and will tell them in due time, na Mumu dey sacrifice their sleep because person miss for Biggie house

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Lol. Bruv, you need to go through the dms of pretty ladies to see what men do there.

Again I’ll say, Saga is normal, he’s just like your next door guy. Leave online mancho, Nighaz are simping in reality.
I dey tell you. LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2021
safarigirl:

I hope the people that sacrificed their sleep to try and figure out where Nini is, have finally found her

Logically speaking, somebody cannot just disappear in a house filled with cameras. Biggie will know where she is and will tell them in due time, na Mumu dey sacrifice their sleep because person miss for Biggie house
I just tire,for inside biggie house o..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Lol. Bruv, you need to go through the dms of pretty ladies to see what men do there.

Again I’ll say, Saga is normal, he’s just like your next door guy. Leave online mancho, Nighaz are simping in reality.

I agree with you and it's so irritating.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2021
maxwell530:
Saga is walking his way into BBN hall of Fame (if there's any). The guy might be popular than the winner after the show grin grin grin grin cheesy
I DEY TELL U
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2021
I am begging you guys in the name of God.

Please give the General some votes, as you do so everything that is dark in your life will be bright.

Please.

WM gang make una help us.
Please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2021
So because Nini no de house, Saga no gree do much exercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.