Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3942350 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Crixxx:

He is the crown simperton in the history of bigbrother if not that Saga snatched the cup from him. Following Nengi up and down. Well I blame Nengi for always stimulating his mumu button every time he was signing out.
You people just like antagonizing the dude, he didn't do anything wrong angry

Lest we forget, he even gave her space after the T or D with Prince, she was the one who started craving for his attention angry angry

Leave my Emena alone, stop grouping him with Saga angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Majority of these guys don't know why they are in the house. This guy lost focus since week one, what a shame.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2021
safarigirl:

I hope the people that sacrificed their sleep to try and figure out where Nini is, have finally found her

Logically speaking, somebody cannot just disappear in a house filled with cameras. Biggie will know where she is and will tell them in due time, na Mumu dey sacrifice their sleep because person miss for Biggie house

If you know the person's post history and his attacks on Whitemoney, you'll understand where the hatred is coming from and wouldn't bother to type what you typed.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Echoketh:
Tbh, pere is so kind hearted. Look at how he has stood by saga all night trying to encourage him that it's just a prank, even though saga has been a bad friend to him. Pere is your fave or not, where ever you go in life, find yourself a friend like pere...he is a real gee
[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fortune120(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Biggie pls

Saga mental health is at stake

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
I am begging you guys in the name of God.

Please give the General some votes, as you do so everything that is dark in your life will be bright.

Please.

WM gang make una help us.
Please
How you transformed from a WhiteMoney troll to an Online ALMAJIRI needs to be studied at Katsina Polytechnic.

Mr. Begger, continue begging for votes.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Good morning people of God.
You guys went to sleep and forgot Angel abi? that’s not fair oo. Don’t y’all want us to be happy on Sunday?

Anyway, We are meeting today morning by 10am for street voting.
Please endeavor to come out.
Venue: UTC, Computer village, & Banex Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga behaving like a widower. I hope he doesn't turns out to be a stalker when he leaves the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2021
A plane just passed the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:
Saga - Big Brother where's Nini nau, which kind of play is this one?

grin grin grin grin

He's now knocking on the diary room. grin

Ahhhhh saga don ment las las grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Summary of what happened last night, concerning the disappearing act of Nini:

The thing is, each time Pere would insist that it’s just a prank, Angel would come up with something credible that would make them undecided again.

I don’t think she’s doing it deliberately though, she just reminds me of when you’re in the boarding house back then, and students will be gisting scary stuffs in the night to scare themselves. grin

Anyway, she’s been the one coming up with theories that are making the housemates not totally sure that it’s a prank. She mentioned that when she first came out into the garden, she saw Nini already sitting down there, and asked her if everything was fine. And that Nini replied her that she needed some alone time from all the noise, that it was disturbing her.

She also brought up Kaycee’s issue, and was like that’s how Kayvee also went home from his diary session. But Pere still kept on insisting that it must be a prank.

But it was when she suggested that, what if Nini received bad news from home, that they all were then “shook”, cos of the high probability.

So, it’s not as if they don’t know that Biggie is aware of whatever is going on. They(case in point Saga) are just scared that she might have taken a voluntary exit, cos of bad news from home, or the stress of the house.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:
Saga - Big Brother where's Nini nau, which kind of play is this one?

grin grin grin grin

He's now knocking on the diary room. grin
Saga is the 'somebody's so go find me one day' Tiwa sang about
Love sweet sha cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2021
All these guys comparing Ozo with Saga smh..

Ozo would have done the prank Saga failed to do without blinking an eyelid...

Saga can't even breathe without Nini but I remember Ozo completely gave Nengi space sometimes and that one started shading tears how he was avoiding him...

The only painful part about Ozo and Nengi's matter is how Nengi always refused dancing with the guy every Saturday party otherwise they were in each other's space doing PDA most times.... sad

When Ozo still didn't send her the last Saturday party of the season she wailed for the whole of Africa... angry

Ozo simped alright but Saga is bringing another dimension to this simping game never seen in the history of BBN.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Twitter goons are sending me this morning cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Crixxx:

He is the crown simperton in the history of bigbrother if not that Saga snatched the cup from him. Following Nengi up and down. Well I blame Nengi for always stimulating his mumu button every time he was signing out.

Give Ozo a task to free Nengi just for a piece of meat, and he'll do it for a whole year..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2021
stroller9795:
Good morning people of God.
You guys went to sleep and forgot Angel abi? that’s not fair oo. Don’t y’all want us to be happy on Sunday?

Anyway, We are meeting today morning by 10am for street voting.
Please endeavor to come out.
Venue: UTC, Computer village, & Banex Abuja.
How about in Uyo?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
genius43:
A plane just passed the house.

Saga com de look up boya nini de inside plane
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2021
handelex:
Twitter goons are sending me this morning cheesy

Saga go ment grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Miller232:

Saga go ment grin
E go break down every door for that house grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

Cross never listed the people when he told Sasky about JackyeB and her predictions, he only told her the people she predicted were leaving. Except if another convo happened,which I doubt heavily cos I watched well then

Ahhh, I heard that part too so was surprised when I read that she voiced her prediction for winner…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zaraola(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
handelex:
All these guys comparing Ozo with Saga smh..

Ozo would have done the prank Saga failed to do without blinking an eyelid...

Saga can't even breathe without Nini but I remember Ozo completely gave Nengi space sometimes and that one started shading tears how he was avoiding him...

The only painful part about Ozo and Nengi's matter is how Nengi always refused dancing with the guy every Saturday party otherwise they were in each other's space doing PDA most times.... sad

When Ozo still didn't send her the last Saturday party of the season she wailed for the whole of Africa... angry

Ozo simped alright but Saga is bringing another dimension to this simping game never seen in the history of BBN.
Remember when Nengi took Ozo to the head of house room, which he was not supposed to go, Neo even try to stop him, but he was like, since is Nengi, if he perish he perish. Ozo and Saga are in same Whatapp group

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:
Common sense should tell these housemates that it’s a prank.

Are they all dumb?

I swear..I feel they will know sooner or later or they already know but pretending

LR just played a prank on Emma recently so they should know its a prank

If for say she pretend tell housemates say she no well or something biggie come do like say dem carry her comot like kV do to health issue and later carry her back
I swear Im go hit saga reach bone marrow,,then we go know whether im go take voluntary exit as him talk cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Threebear:

Team Pere see your mates.
I heard that WM is topping the polls....from behind cry
Our boy is not doing well parrots pls spare us some votes as pere is already safe.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Dear Patriots, please vote vote vote for our boy Pere oh embarassed Let's not fail him please...

Please everyone vote for Pere oo, please kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:
Hahahaha,saga don go carry duvet...baba wan sleep in front of diary room ooo...
nini ultimate search

grin grin grin grin grin grin I pictured this in my mind and I collapsed into laughter….

But truly truly, what is wrong with Saga? grin grin grin grin

On one hand I want to vex for him, but on the other hand, it is enjoyable to marvel at such woman wrappership…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga weeping while Mini is still snoring in her room grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2021
KAHBOOM:

I swear..I feel they will know sooner or later or they already know but pretending

LR just played a prank on Emma recently so they should know its a prank

If for say she pretend tell housemates say she no well or something biggie come do like say dem carry her comot like kV do to health issue and later carry her back
I swear Im go hit saga reach bone marrow,,then we go know whether im go take voluntary exit as him talk cheesy

Its for 24 hours at some point they will all be scared

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Woooooww!!! It's not up to 12hrs yet and Saga is crying already

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
enque:

Saga com de look up boya nini de inside plane

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This early morning, una wan kie person with laugh… grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
I think Nini should be rewarded with a place in the finals.

Only one person should survive from this week's line up. The rest should be evicted

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Lol Saga is gone forever. Dude is crying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.