Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958930 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

It’s not that deep biko
I was cruising with savageness
Not even being my emotional self
I mooove
whatever gives your orgasm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:
whatever gives your orgasm

Ha! Oooh!
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
badinfluence:
LQ wey be energy goddess come turn tortoise undecided
Imagine undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Big lie. cheesy

They fvck around, that’s why it looks like they are putting shiits together.
But not all of them.its a case of different strokes for different folks.My point is if you can't stay away from your babe just for 24 hrs, physically, then you have a problem. Saga is suffering from obsession not love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThierryJay:
WMoney with his over-analysis until he go dey cast himself. See him saying to Cross and Queen that he never cooked and doesn't cook for people prior to the house. So he was lying earlier during the famous fight with Pere when he said he once owned a restaurant and that cooking was his passion.

Regardless of the fact that he's going to win, he gives off a strong but subtle fake manipulative vibe. It's a pity he was able to hoodwink most of the WMG which actually makes him smart and they; un-smart.

WMG, I said what I said and I am in my house comman beat me grin grin

We don hear...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

Ha! Oooh!
undecided
k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Odogwu making sense.. Cross nodding in affirmation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThierryJay:
WMoney with his over-analysis until he go dey cast himself. See him saying to Cross and Queen that he never cooked and doesn't cook for people prior to the house. So he was lying earlier during the famous fight with Pere when he said he once owned a restaurant and that cooking was his passion.

Regardless of the fact that he's going to win, he gives off a strong but subtle fake manipulative vibe. It's a pity he was able to hoodwink most of the WMG which actually makes him smart and they; un-smart.

WMG, I said what I said and I am in my house comman beat me grin grin

Say something new!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:
We don hear...
Most of his supporters are bandwagoners, not that they see anything special in him.Or what makes him stand out from the others. Is it the fat that he is so fat like a pig and doesn't have an ideal weight, which does not make him competitive or what?Or his trying to be relevant at all cost ?Nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Emma aka Playmaker.

Ose say make I greet you. Lol.
Is Emma your father's name? What a man... grin

Like I said earlier, cry and beg me for votes, I might consider a less privilege fan like you with 10 mobile votes.

This is my little giveaway for less privilege fans like you.

Don't let this opportunity pass you, start crying and begging me for votes to save Pere.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

If telling on your closest friend who trusted you (she somewhat did) in a confined space to others is also one of the crass attitudes which makes one a good friend , then I don't think you and I can be a good friend to those we hold close to us in this day and age.

' she gave me HANDwork (pun intended ) under the covers in the HOH lodge.

' she fingered herself while at it with the other hand '

' we did this. We did that. That girl , ehhn...She will consciously do, and then blame it on alcohol afterwards. '

Those and a few more were Pere's words on Maria to the other housmates. Whether they were true or not, do you throw your friend under the Dangote truck like that?

Maria unfollowed a " good friend " on Instagram. I wonder why...
Heck, I can even say he is just consoling saga to play to the gallery. Do you think in the real world a person like Pere won't tell saga to " man up joor " or, " You dey cry because your woman left you . Relax na small thing. She'll be back '
Those are what Pere can say. From his conversations on past experiences with ladies you'll know he isn't that soft type. But, he has to play along. Content must sha content viewers ( make us satisfied ( content))

A GOOD FRIEND. Sure, he is. Pere isn't self-centered. Nah...
No wonder the book of Proverbs said it... " Who can find one "
See how he was skipping and carefully guiding his words (he's lame excuses ) at the garden yesterday when calmly confronted about his utterances and insensitive mannerisms by the duo of Nini and Saga. You know a self-centered, concieted individual when you meet one. When you observe his body language and timings. Na Pere be that.
Just a simple compliment for Pere, and you had to type this epistle of rubbish cheesy

Bad belle, keep beefing...Pere will never stop peppering your nyash and pressing your yeye neck grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga is the real Love Content this season. A mumu in love. He deserves a real spot in the finale. So many babes dey find this kind love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shasha90: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
padkan101:
Note this...

When Nini comes back....

Whitemoney will say he knew she would come back, he knew this, he new that.

Omini knowest

You people should rest. Pere isn't ominiknowest when he said he knows it's a prank right? Na Whitemoney matter go choke all of una las las

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wentworthorg:
Most of his supporters are bandwagoners, not that they see anything special in him.Or what makes him stand out from the others. Is it the fat that he is so fat like a pig and doesn't have an ideal weight, which does not make him competitive or what?Or his trying to be relevant at all cost ?Nothing
Are you done??

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wentworthorg:
[s]Most of his supporters are bandwagoners, not that they see anything special in him.Or what makes him stand out from the others. Is it the fat that he is so fat like a pig and doesn't have an ideal weight, which does not make him competitive or what?Or his trying to be relevant at all cost ?Nothing[/s]

Post your picture let's compare! Anuofia!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
For Nini mind right now, she go feel say she be real fan favorite for her to have been picked for this prank out of all the housemates cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rossycee:
Odogwu making sense.. Cross nodding in affirmation.
Your request will be granted soon...

Just let me know the network.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
NAP TIME

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Your request will be granted soon...

Just let me know the network.

God bless you.
Awww... It's airtel.. .. Bless you too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
2. Assistant boyfriend and Girlfriend amongst others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:
For Nini mind right now, she go feel say she be real fan favorite for her to have been picked for this prank out of all the housemates cheesy grin
E go shock when she comes out cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

He nominated my BBheart and made me spend some effort last week
That’s game right? I was okay too but then he badmouthed her. When we complained DownChelsea tried to bully us..
He didn't bad-mouth Angel. Can we also say that Angel bad-mouthed him during that convo with Queen?
Would you admit that WM and Angel were not close, but since you had the sibling thing in mind, you ignored that fact; that's why their disagreement and nomination hurt you more than it should have?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
creolehunt:
WhiteMoney the Solomon of our time. See as Cross just dey nod.

Big brother thank you for selecting this man.

grin

Na person like you fake pastor dey decieve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Geezeem:

But why are you taking it more personal than Queen?

it was Queen he had groped lipsrsealed and if she found it offensive, she coulda stopped it or scolded him..... rather she was saying Mazi will not like it. Not even her

She was clearly giggling and not being completely straight forward with Cross

Cross asked her what the situation was with WM and if WM now comes first

She said it's not like that... then how is it?

You blame Cross but not WM who is not clear about what he wants to do with. Queen but wants her to stop playing with others? .... huh?

That's the definition of selfishness :-X

Werey wey dey disguise

As expected

Your usual ways of operating on this thread

Giving out half reports to sell your agendas

Didn't you hear when Queen gave the exact reason she mentioned Whitemoney?

She said Whitemoney wouldn't like her doing some certain things on live TV. By implications what she meant was that he is after her keeping her reputation intact on live TV not necessarily that he doesn't want her to play with people.

The earlier you accept your agendas are dead on arrival the better for you. It wouldn't stop Whitemoney winning and you know it.

Btw, after seeing and concluding whitemoney to be selfish, go inside biggie's house and slap him. Go and beat Whitemoney it will surely make you feel better

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Always happy to see ur pictorial updates, keep it up bro

genius43:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rossycee:

Awww... .. Bless you too

Kindly take down the number.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kacism:
Always happy to see ur pictorial updates, keep it up bro

You are welcome.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Petty Biggie, puts on music and turns up the volume as they are trying to sleep.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nini dancing, Saga in pains.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nini dancing in her white spaceship.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
genius43:
Better person kiss
O dont know when taking a nap in the afternoon has become a crime in bigbrothers house again especially when they were up all night......they are boring yenyenyen yet u still dey drag them upon their boringness ............STAN WHATEVER CONTENT YOU WANT TO STAN IN YOUR FAVOURITE AS FOR ME AND MY FELLOW LIQUORLION WE STAN LIQUOROSE AND ALL THAT SHE EMBODIES....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
This white room too white

(1) (2) (3) ... (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.