Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929939 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please keep voting for Angel
Double your efforts
We can do better than we did last week
Putin pressure
We can do this, do not be deterred
Vote Angel na beg I dey….

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

The kpata kpata took me off
cheesy

People are wikkid here oh..

We are still reeling from the one biggie is doing and they want him to kukuma kill the boy completely... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Kindly take down the number.
Alright noted

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
It's a mansion bro.
You don't expect them to use all the rooms in the mansion.

Some mansion or duplex has more than 5 rooms, so it's important for them to hide some rooms. I don't even think where the housemates sleeps in, are proper rooms for family members.
Perhaps rooms for house helps.
You do know it's not a residential building once the show is over right?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
These 3 people Dey craze. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Keep watching the show on Twitter. Pere didn't say that.

The name of the Twitter account has White Monkey in it so I'm not surprised grin

Patroits, defend the General with votes!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

He nominated my BBheart and made me spend some effort last week
That’s game right? I was okay too but then he badmouthed her. When we complained DownChelsea tried to bully us..

I remember taking my time to describe in details what happened that wee hour of the morning.

When Angel raised her night gown, Whitemoney and Queen were near her at the closet. Queen told her to cover herself that the camera would capture her. She was laughing, then Whitemoney told Queen to leave Angel alone that she's a marketer in a joking way and the 3 of them laughed. Whitemoney wasn't insulting or bad-mouthing her. It was a joke and Angel even laughed at the joke. It's quiet different from the misunderstanding they had at the garden when Cross was emotionally down.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Team Pere keep voting

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
BoosBae:

Just a simple compliment for Pere, and you had to type this epistle of rubbish cheesy

Bad belle, keep beefing...Pere will never stop peppering your nyash and pressing your yeye neck grin

*Yawns * Stale!
Be more constructive next time. Not playing in the mud, down and dirty. I choose not to be dragged into it with you. Make no mistake, I'm not nice. But, I'll happily pass this time. smiley
I know you just wanted a mention. Bask in it. This is the last you're getting.
Since you had to rush to get here to defend your NL friend. Haha. Awwwn, as a mouthpiece that you are.
Must have pained you bad, bad. cheesy
Ciao.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
it's only a fool that will go for a "GAME" without a strategy....tell me who in the house that does not have a strategy.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
yunafa:
it's only a fool that will go for a "GAME" without a strategy....tell me who in the house that does not have a strategy.
You're spot on. Right.
Then, for those who have already left the house I would say Yousef didn't have a strategy.
Well, kinda. Or did he...hmmn...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kokoA(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
yunafa:
which kind strategy Saga get?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
yunafa:

Like fav , like fans.

Frauds !!!!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Donshegxy10:

If you think cooking for people is easy, please try to do it for a week, myself I get food for house, but I can't cook for myself for 3 straight days.....

Cooking strategy has never won big brother, even last year Katrina and Lucy were sent parking despite their cooking....

If pere and Maria saw his cooking as a strategy, why can't they be cooking for the house....

He told queen that statement because she was sad when she was up for eviction, nothing wrong in that....

Big brother is a game and a sensible person must come into the game, the question now is if your strategy is working or not.

Rest this your argument.
Ogbeni shut it

You say ‘cooking is not easy bla bla bla’
if 90 million Dey at stake , you go cook for 3 months non stop self

What that guy was trying to say “
Comot camera ,comot 90mill”
Whitemoney no fit even cook food give him neighbor for compound not to talk of group of people

All na fake for bbn house
E say na “na him talent”
Thunder fire am and talent join

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Teddybliss:

Nobody send am ooo

Even on Instagram and Facebook
Hahaha . I knew. I was just being rhetorical with my question. So it's Instagram, Facebook, NL and Twitter. Wonderful.
Haha. Saga ooh. Eyahh.
But he'll make a good lover to a lady , though. He has that one in the bag.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrimeWatermark: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
It's a mansion bro.
You don't expect them to use all the rooms in the mansion.

Some mansion or duplex has more than 5 rooms, so it's important for them to hide some rooms. I don't even think where the housemates sleeps in, are proper rooms for family members.
Perhaps rooms for house helps.

It's not a mansion, neither is it a residential building. I know the place, you wouldn't even know it's the Big Brother House. Currently managed by Multichoice.

Same venue was used for this year's edition of Nigerian Idol.

If you want the address, I can give you. Stop posting what you're not sure of.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Normal Normal just like every human...But definitely not mental.

I think I said last night, Saga is the type that can hold on to one unsure thing, and lose 20 sure stuffs.
He isn't that bright then
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
KAHBOOM:

When the pig dey chop anyhow without control..why im nogo sick?
Make ninjas bundle am comot that house b4 him infect other pipu
Bcs sey u be glutton doesn't mean everybody is like you
Na that day don congeal for your brain wey dey make u talk like Nitwit
Wen WM win, u go cry better cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
yunafa:
Sagay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

If telling on your closest friend who trusted you (she somewhat did) in a confined space to others is also one of the crass attitudes which makes one a good friend , then I don't think you and I can be a good friend to those we hold close to us in this day and age.

' she gave me HANDwork (pun intended ) under the covers in the HOH lodge.

' she fingered herself while at it with the other hand '

' we did this. We did that. That girl , ehhn...She will consciously do, and then blame it on alcohol afterwards. '

Those and a few more were Pere's words on Maria to the other housmates. Whether they were true or not, do you throw your friend under the Dangote truck like that?

Maria unfollowed a " good friend " on Instagram. I wonder why...
Heck, I can even say he is just consoling saga to play to the gallery. Do you think in the real world a person like Pere won't tell saga to " man up joor " or, " You dey cry because your woman left you . Relax na small thing. She'll be back '
Those are what Pere can say. From his conversations on past experiences with ladies you'll know he isn't that soft type. But, he has to play along. Content must sha content viewers ( make us satisfied ( content))

A GOOD FRIEND. Sure, he is. Pere isn't self-centered. Nah...
No wonder the book of Proverbs said it... " Who can find one "
See how he was skipping and carefully guiding his words (he's lame excuses ) at the garden yesterday when calmly confronted about his utterances and insensitive mannerisms by the duo of Nini and Saga. You know a self-centered, concieted individual when you meet one. When you observe his body language and timings. Na Pere be that.

I wasn't watching yesterday so I don't know about the "careful utterances" or not.

As much as you have justification to read Pere like that based on his dealings with Maria, I see something truly humane in him with his dealings with Saga. He liked Maria but did he truly "trust" her? Saga he blindly trusted and was blindsided when he watched Saga talking behind him.

Just brings us to the harsh reality about ourselves though. For each of us that is an angel to one person, we can be the devil to another person. Each one of us has the good, the bad and ugly side depending on who we are interacting with...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga still dey search for his Nini grin

He's so attached to her. I think apart from Nini and Pere, he's got no other friends like he mentioned to Biggie.

Abeg make Una drop some vote for my baby girl Nini kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
MamBi:

He touched me this morning. Really really touched me. And the way he did it is the way I like my friends to be. Sit with me and don't ask questions that need my voice. Until I am ready to talk, Just sit and let me know you are there in case I need you.

And especially at a time when they are supposed to be on the outs?

Tut tut, Saga needs to apologise and accept that he has found a good friend.. I really hope they can mend their friendship outside the house.

This will make me so sad lipsrsealed

I am really big on loyalty.... I give it and demand it in return

And I don't easily forgive any fuvkup in that regards

I don't give people second chances to mess with me undecided

when I come around to forgiving, I give the person lots of space there after

Pere needs to distance himself for. real

I liked that he reached out to him, but I would prefer that he 'loves' saga from a distance

I've perfected the act of loving people from a distance over the years lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
handelex:
Wait for the epistle, it's coming.
I have read it as well grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
KingDamzzy:

No be today now. Cookmoney's motive has always been obvious. You think he would have done all these houseboy behavior if there were no cameras? Person wey dey clean kitchen cabinet for over one hour.

The dissapointing thing was that it was only Pere and Maria that could see right through him. The others had obviously sold their birthright for a plate of Ogbono.

The final straw was him telling Queen after she got nominated that "Me wey I dey cook, clean and take care of everybody from day 1, dem still nominate me. So you no suppose vex"

His blind followers still came here to defend him. That's when i knew that these people were gone.

Nigeriana are easily emotionally blackmailed, I am not even surprised. That's why we have the richest pastors in the world and some of the poorest congregation.

I don’t think his cooking strategy was about avoiding nominations. I think it had a lot to do with self interest and survival when there were so many people in the house. Guy man likes to eat well and he knew that the only way to guarantee himself heavy portions and to eat whatever he wants anytime he pleases was by being kitchen prefect.

Can’t you see as he has been gaining weight while others are losing weight. Watch as he will start withdrawing from the kitchen now that the number of people in the house is decreasing and there is more than enough food to go round.

By the way, even Pere realizes that kitchen strategy or no kitchen strategy, WM has fans voting for him. So he kukuma dropped that agenda and decided to just pally up with the guy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
ethicallyright:
Keep watching the show on Twitter. Pere didn't say that.

The name of the Twitter account has White Monkey in it so I'm not surprised grin

Patroits, defend the General with votes!
He did actually. I watched it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hahahahaha biggie na weyrey...nini report to the diary room,if you see the way saga take jump up..confusion everywhere

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is Big Brother, Nini, report to the Diary Room!

The way Saga jumped out of sleep ehn. Lmao

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
JaroMan:

Just few days, Saga and Nini, Rose and Emma pranks took place and Biggie came open.
Again, this. Bros anyone in that house that gets worried with this Nini stuff is either:
A clown or
Faking. And I think Pere is faking his concerns here cos he very much knows it's a prank but sounding supportive.
Now WM who people think is fake is living it real but you have problem with when he will confirm it's all pranks. Can't you see it in his actions? He knows.

They're bound to suspect it's a prank since Biggie recently did a prank on them just last week.

I think what Biggie is trying to achieve apart from exploiting the little doubt they could be having (which is bound to happen cos they don't know where Nini is hiding even if they suspect that it's a prank), is also to see how Saga will operate without Nini since he's so attached to her 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Big brother just called Nini to the diary room. Everybody don confuse. They all rushed to the diary room door to see the Nini but nobody. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol see joke

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
fertilewomb:

As expected

Your usual ways of operating on this thread

Giving out half reports to sell your agendas

Didn't you hear when Queen gave the exact reason she mentioned Whitemoney?

She said Whitemoney wouldn't like her doing some certain things on live TV. [s]By implications what she meant was that he is after her keeping her reputation intact on live TV not necessarily that he doesn't want her to play with people.[/s]

The earlier you accept your agendas are dead on arrival the better for you. It wouldn't stop Whitemoney winning and you know it.

Btw, after seeing and concluding whitemoney to be selfish, go inside biggie's house and slap him. Go and beat Whitemoney it will surely make you feel better

This is your opinion
And should be marked as such.

When you report, say what they said and when they said it

leave the interpretation for people who reads the post

we both have no slightest clue as to what they are thinking or feeling.... we can only hear them and see them and make our own conclusions

Yes she said she didn't want to do stuff on TV

Why not stop at that? Why make it sound like it's what WM wants.... as per her acting boyfriend or what? undecided

Go and watch that Video... count how many times she made reference to WM

Cross was forced to ask if WM now comes first

She is an adult and I wished she had answered Cross directly rather than giggling and giving half info.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Evil Biggie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.