Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3893040 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5878) (5879) (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

You’re a big fat liar
He was dealt with because he was a strong contender and a threat for d money last year. So most big teams used Him and Nengis issue to decampaign him heavily. Reason why he left in d top week.

Saga in this case isn’t a strong contender for this money and not even a near threat reason why racy and touting team like WHITEMONKEY dem are not washing him

Superion wey no get sense.

grin

From supporting Ozo to hating WhiteMoney.

The downgrade! grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

"Pere fans are busy voting" --- I bet you thought you sounded clever when you said that one.
Whitemoney's fans are also busy voting, but they'll still beat you guys blue black on Sunday, as well as on all the online tasks, so what the hell are you saying?
Pere's fans look more like they're busy trolling, because even when the real test came, they could only muster 14%, or are Deloitte results not 'organic' enough for you?

How many sponsored online tasks have Pere's fans been able to win for him?
Today, Pere is still the POOREST housemate in terms of money won in the house, and that also includes tasks in which the fans of the housemates can vote for them online.
But yeah, feel free to play the ostrich

Do you know why?

It's HATE.

The hate in his heart combined with his hateful borrowed fanbase won't allow him win anything.

Hate brings badluck.

That's why him and malaria can't win any tangible thing in the house.

HATE
HATE
HATE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
Even the "mtcheeeeeeeewwww" you typed is longer than your IQ...
Another lame one. Keep displaying to the world you're the L in Lame. I know Lame is sort of your trademark, so I understand.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Mayhem1:
I have white monkey gang's time today

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Another lame one. Keep displaying to the world you're the L in Lame. I know Lame is sort of your trademark, so I understand.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Yale9 stop sharing my post angry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
JBoss25:
How one eats watermelon is mind blowing, disgusting stuff
Two things..

1. If you said this to troll Whitemoney then a software called Acute denseness comes pre-installed for everyone in that your fanbase.

2. If it's not a troll directed at Odogwu then your denseness is more severe than initially thought, it's seriously off the charts cos how can eating one of the best fruits nature gave us a disgusting and mind blowing stuff to you?

Either way you need help.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

grin I know I am shameless,you cannot shame the shameless...

And yeah I am lame....but not as lame as your life...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

Do you know why?

It's HATE.

The hate in his heart combined with his hateful borrowed fanbase won't allow him win anything.

Hate brings badluck.

That's why him and malaria can't win any tangible thing in the house.

HATE
HATE
HATE.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

grin

The downgrade! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2021
I guess we're all having fun right? cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Good morning Rossycee,

Kindly confirm.

Stay blessed.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:
Young man, who stole your toys?

3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

As in, these Parrots don't realise how wretched and irrelevant they actually are! They could barely hold their own against Queen and Cross, but keep challenging The WMG.

How many tasks that require online votes from fans have Pere's fans been able to win him? Z E R O
The records are there!
Even Queen wey enter house later in the game dey dust the failed boyscout.

Guy! Like, even if Whitemoney and Liquorose should, out of the blue, get thrown out of the house by Biggie today, Pere would still lose to EMMANUEL.
Throw Emmanuel out and Pere would STILL lose to CROSS.
Throw Cross out and Pere would STILL lose to QUEEN!!!

These imps are WAAAAAAAYYYY down the pecking order and they don't even know it! Fighting The WMG like we're mates. I don't blame them. Na the loud unintelligible noises from their online trolls dey deceive them.
Abeg, they should go and drag space with the likes of Angel and Saga, because na there their power fit reach.

Ahn ahn comrade!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning Rossycee,

Kindly confirm.

Stay blessed.
Confirmed thank you i appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Rossycee:

Confirmed thank you i appreciate.
Thank God....

And thank you for being a devoted WMG.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

As in, these Parrots don't realise how wretched and irrelevant they actually are! They could barely hold their own against Queen and Cross, but keep challenging The WMG.

How many tasks that require online votes from fans have Pere's fans been able to win him? Z E R O
The records are there!

Guy! Like, even if Whitemoney and Liquorose should, out of the blue, get thrown out of the house by Biggie today, Pere would still lose to EMMANUEL.

These imps are WAAAAAAAYYYY down the pecking order and they don't even know it! Fighting The WMG like we're mates. I don't blame them. Na the loud unintelligible noises from their online trolls dey deceive them.
Abeg, they should go and drag space with the likes of Angel and Saga, because na there their power fit reach.
grin the bolded is so hilarious and true...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

grin

The downgrade! grin
Chaiii Senseii a fellow superion oo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:
Lmao
U suppose be case study for university
But I love you that way
Giddem grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
mycar:
when they said that whitemoney is fake, I always told myself, let wait, the true fake person will emerge and guess who?

Pere came with a game plan of being the center of attention and the leader of the boys, when he noticed that whitemoney was in the league of his own , with more interesting and captivating features, he became uncomfortable ,he abandoned his game and started looking for any possible means to knock white off his game, according to him.

He brainwashed maria(his then queen) to function as a PUN in his game but lost his queen(maria) to his game. He went into Saga but Saga's brain was already inside Nini body of which all attempt to brainwash proved abortive, instead it backfired on him due to Nini's unbiased personality.

After the eviction of maria(his queen) and refusal of saga and Yousef to be his puns , he went into hibernation and came out again with a towel issue but his opponent (WM) having everyone in the house on his side , his Queen(queen), Rock(cross) and Bishop(angel and Nini), Horse(Boma), he got checkmated, and now we are having the fake Pere ,The true definition of, if you can't beat them, join them. He completely lost his original identity, now the shadow of his former self.
And guess what his fans are saying, he was misconstrued and I say no, he wasn't, he is only been checkmated.

He was seriously checkmated.

What he is playing now is not his game plan any more.

Niggarr has been destabilized, he's just floating around right now.

He is very very fake, but na WhiteMoney haters wan take count scores.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:
[s]"Pere fans are busy voting" --- I bet you thought you sounded clever when you said that one.
Whitemoney's fans are also busy voting, but they'll still beat you guys blue black on Sunday, as well as on all the online tasks, so what the hell are you saying?
Pere's fans look more like they're busy trolling, because even when the real test came, they could only muster 14%, or are Deloitte results not 'organic' enough for you?

How many sponsored online tasks have Pere's fans been able to win for him?
Today, Pere is still the POOREST housemate in terms of money won in the house, and that also includes tasks in which the fans of the housemates can vote for them online.
But yeah, feel free to play the ostrich.[/s]

My friend be quiet!

Most of d housemates are hiding unde group task to win big. If you’re lucky to be in a talented person’s group...why won’t ur money increase. If they allow most of these housemates to task individually u will see that most of d richest will become paupers.

WHITEMONKEY how many individual tasks has he won on his own..make we no even go Arena games.
Ur fave is d real definition of FAILURE

Somebody who woke up around 1am to go land in d kitchen...looking for food like d rat he is. House rat!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Threebear:
Team Peré we are voting Peré in the finals .

Don't let them convince you to vote ogogorose .

She has as much chance as winning as Peré ...which is basically zilch .

We can't let Peré come out to an embarrassing percentage .
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

The records are there!

Queen wey no get fans abeg getat

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Now that voting is over, i thought the fights would be ended... grin

Are we going to get updates today? Pretty please? cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

My friend be quiet!

Most of d housemates are hiding unde group task to win big. If you’re lucky to be in a talented person’s group...why won’t ur money increase. If they allow most of these housemates to task individually u will see that most of d richest will become paupers.

WHITEMONKEY how many individual tasks has he won on his own..make we no even go Arena games.
Ur fave is d real definition of FAILURE

Somebody who woke up around 1am to go land in d kitchen...looking for food like d rat he is. House rat!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Mayhem1:
Queen wey no get fans abeg getat
Now u get the point he is trying to make grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Thank God....

And thank you for being a devoted WMG.
Anytime. Team Omniknowest.. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
mycar:
[s]when they said that whitemoney is fake, I always told myself, let wait, the true fake person will emerge and guess who?

Pere came with a game plan of being the center of attention and the leader of the boys, when he noticed that whitemoney was in the league of his own , with more interesting and captivating features, he became uncomfortable ,he abandoned his game and started looking for any possible means to knock white off his game, according to him.

He brainwashed maria(his then queen) to function as a PUN in his game but lost his queen(maria) to his game. He went into Saga but Saga's brain was already inside Nini body of which all attempt to brainwash proved abortive, instead it backfired on him due to Nini's unbiased personality.

After the eviction of maria(his queen) and refusal of saga and Yousef to be his puns , he went into hibernation and came out again with a towel issue but his opponent (WM) having everyone in the house on his side , his Queen(queen), Rock(cross) and Bishop(angel and Nini), Horse(Boma), he got checkmated, and now we are having the fake Pere ,The true definition of, if you can't beat them, join them. He completely lost his original identity, now the shadow of his former self.
And guess what his fans are saying, he was misconstrued and I say no, he wasn't, he is only been checkmated.[/s]
All these long rant because we called ur fave fake?

WHITEMONKEY is fake!!!!! Go and dye!

Hahahahaha

Pere not even Liquor is d main threat to WHITEMONKEY gang. Reason why dey looking for every means to finish him.

But we are ready for u WHITEMONKEYs!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

If humans are talking, spambots too will be talking

grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

grin I know I am shameless,you cannot shame the shameless...

And yeah I am lame....but not as lame as your life...
Off point as usual. Keep swimming in ignorance. You're the first person I know whose IQ is in the negative. True story grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2021
MamBi:
Now that voting is over, i thought the fights would be ended... grin

Are we going to get updates today? Pretty please? cheesy

What other update do you need?

Same old story.
WhiteMoney is still kinging over the other housemates. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Lindiway22:

Blunt have always known that you are a hypocrite angry

Werey dey disguise cry

Stan Pere with your full chest and stop disguising grin

Onyi, my love...

How is Kuje?

I hope Dominique is treating you well with enough watery Kuje beans? cheesy

Anyways, I stan the Field Marshal with my full chest.

Sentiment may place your White Donkey over him, but the Field Marshal is way above his league 24/7.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5878) (5879) (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.