Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3893362 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
fertilewomb:

Kai!!

Crazymummy

You are what my people call "Obata osu"
My dear your arrival brings trouble to awon haters.

Welcome back, you were missed
You will live long....amen

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

WhiteMoney detector...

You only resurrect when there is any propaganda with WhiteMoney in it. You just wake up like:

Who summoned me for exclusive hatred?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

[s]WhiteMoney detector...

You only resurrect when there is any propaganda with WhiteMoney in it. You just wake up like:

Who summoned me for exclusive hatred?[/s]

lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

I dey tell you.

Miscreant don disappear from him dictionary... cheesy grin
E be things grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

You got problems with iCons? lipsrsealed

Are you new here?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Expert17:

Who asked you fav, not to have all this stuffs.

Again, Mr Lamba REST

The more you mention me, the more obvious your comprehension deficiency. It's your type that will ass-lick a human simply because they are fine. Are you that bad looking? Beg God your creator for mercy. He will upgrade you. In the meantime, we stan a man with a great personality, his looks is an additional tantalizing flavour. Choke on that fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Enjoyment is going on in the house and hungry fans are here fighting

Inside life!!... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Melst:

[s]The more you mention me, the more obvious your comprehension deficiency. It's your type that will ass-lick a human simply because they are fine. Are you that bad looking? Beg God your creator for mercy. He will upgrade you. In the meantime, we stan a man with a great personality, his looks is an additional tantalizing flavour. Choke on that fact.[/s]

You're still crying?

grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

This one is still crying? grin

Oya Kpele. Do you need tissues?
Tears of joy need not be wiped off. Keep the tissue and buckets for the 90th day when while I'm shedding tears of joy, you'll wail in pain, anguish and bitterness. So you need it more. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kushercain: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

My friend be quiet!

Most of d housemates are hiding unde group task to win big. If you’re lucky to be in a talented person’s group...why won’t ur money increase. If they allow most of these housemates to task individually u will see that most of d richest will become paupers.

WHITEMONKEY how many individual tasks has he won on his own..make we no even go Arena games.
Ur fave is d real definition of FAILURE

Somebody who woke up around 1am to go land in d kitchen...looking for food like d rat he is. House rat!

I admire your growth bro, from moronic chants of “e chokeeee! e bleeeeet!” your hatred for Odogwu now inspires you to try and be a little creative. Keep it up and you'll surely make sense one day cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
kushercain:

I admire your growth bro, from moronic chants of “e chokeeee! e bleeeeet!” your hatred for Odogwu now inspires you to try and be a little creative. Keep it up and you'll surely make sense one day cheesy
MY CHEST...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Incase you're looking for me, I dey work now..

When I come back una go know how far...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Melst:
These set of anti-WM reek of low self-esteem yet they are quick to accuse others of having same. If you ask them why they are supporting their respective fans, they have nothing concrete to say that's why a bulk of their energy is focused on attacks with zero sales of their fav's personality. Well, you can only sell what you have as their favs have zero personality. They only draw ginger from the fact that Pere and Maria have crossed the borders of Nigeria. But of what use is crossing the borders of Nigeria only to come back broke and hoping to use the handouts from BBN sponsors to rent a house in Nigeria and find their footing. I remember the day Cross was giving them cost estimates of houses on the Island and they gapped. Well, Ikorodu will help sort them out eventually. To their naive fans, living abroad is not synonymous to success or wealth else they wouldn't consider relocating to Nigeria to feed off BBN fame. I have heard of people selling off properties worth millions to travel out and these ones had the opportunity but wasted it yet some of you feel we should give them 90m to blow away. Talk about insanity. See Pere, a low budget yahoo boy taking pride in the professions of his girlfriends both current and past yet he couldn't build his own career. His worth revolves around the status of women. Tueh! It can never be my WM, that one has too much pride to feed off a woman's status, he would rather make a woman. Ya'll keep asking why he deserves the money, well, he is the only housemate I can vouch for that will triple that money in few years and make all these stanning worth my time. He has made so much of himself despite his background and educational limitations. That is a go-getter that is worth stanning. Troll with sense. Stan with sense. And enough of this noise about WMG having low IQ fans because it is the greatest irony of our time. Peace out!

Ahn ahn, who is this Comrade again?

When I think I know the WMGs on this thread to a reasonable extent, BOOOOM!

Another one comes out with a bang to the bang.

Bros, e kaabo. E maa wolè.

But bitterleaf famers can swear with their properties that WhiteMoney is losing fans, whereas, they are thenones losing brain cells, therefore making them to hallucinate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

My friend be quiet!

Most of d housemates are hiding unde group task to win big. If you’re lucky to be in a talented person’s group...why won’t ur money increase. If they allow most of these housemates to task individually u will see that most of d richest will become paupers.

WHITEMONKEY how many individual tasks has he won on his own..make we no even go Arena games.
Ur fave is d real definition of FAILURE

Somebody who woke up around 1am to go land in d kitchen...looking for food like d rat he is. House rat!

Ordinary Vigilante, the guy still flop grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

WhiteMoney detector...

Who summoned me for exclusive hatred?
Lol you know her well cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:
[s]Incase you're looking for me, I dey work now..

[/s]
getat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Eeghe:

I didn’t even think I needed to dignify that post with a comment lipsrsealed
Hello Twin

Hi twinnie,

I sincerely apologise for any trolling you got from WMG. Sorry about that.

WMG please let's stop trolling Eeghe she has been nice to us and supported Odogwu in the past. I remember her saying repeatedly she will vote WM in the finals and I believe she may do it if Angel doesn't make it.

Pls let's leave her and amhreda(don't know if I got the spelling right) out of this.

Na beg I dey beg ooo

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:
Incase you're looking for me, I dey work now..

Ahahahhahahhahha
I think sey na for night una dey start?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
kushercain:

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2021
HMs toasting to Biggie and all exHMs.

Dem no kuku wan enter house back even though say rain don stop.

Music giving them background music

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2021
handelex:
Lol you know her well cheesy

Who doesn't know gizzard?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2021
As e dey hot..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Pere just shouted out to bayelsans during the toast.....

One guy on this thread mentioned that he is originally from bayelsa but many people argued with him...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
wink

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Nini and Saga don enter under duvet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2021
smiley

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
enque:

Saga have resumed duty as a simp...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
#Whitemoney×WMG

That's the hashtag for today..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
enque:

Kayode leave whitemoney cross and pere Dey show me people wey Dey under duvet

Very annoying grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

Ahn ahn, who is this Comrade again?

When I think I know the WMGs on this thread to a reasonable extent, BOOOOM!

Another one comes out with a bang to the bang.

Bros, e kaabo. E maa wolè.

But bitterleaf famers can swear with their properties that WhiteMoney is losing fans, whereas, they are thenones losing brain cells, therefore making them to hallucinate.

A ghost reader forced to speak out as the poisonous haters were becoming to loud. Needed to remind them of the emptiness of their favs. Well, empty barrels make the loudest noise so what did I even expect? You are doing great comrade. Respect!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
They've been abusing Pere since week 1 he exposed the failed overweight chef .

They say he has no fans , pere proved them wrong .

They claimed he would be evicted , pere is still in the house . grin

They claimed the housemates hate him , Pere has managed to escape nominations time and time again while the fake cook keeps getting put up by the people he slaves for scrapping pots and making semo . grin

Lass lass their anger is because Pere is one million times more handsome than their pig .

Pere is posh and sophisticated while their whale can't even read .

Pere is a ladies man while every woman white monkey showed interest in fatherzoned him .

Pere is allegedly six years older than white monkey but looks twenty years younger .

Pere has a defined career , connection and enough marketability to make it after the show while white Hippo will probably turn to a bouncer for Cubana chief priest like Frodd . grin

It can pain well ...when you're desperate to give your fave 30 million because you know he has no way of making it after the show .

I wonder what will feature on that ones highlight ... omniknowest scrapping the cooking pot.

His clowns should be grateful to Pere that gave him his only highlight .

E choke , E chokest , e choking .

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Whitemoney speaks Hausa Very well..

Whitemoney speaks Igbo very well..

Whitemoney speaks Yoruba very wel..

Whitemoney represents Wazobia to the fullest!!

#WhitemoneyXWMG

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.