Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3891106 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
All these guys go dey dread Whitemoney now o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

Mention the fanbase that voted for pere! By the way, him no be 13% or 8% again?
Pere, Saskay, Liquorose, Yousef, Maria, Cross and Emmanuel.

Yet they couldn’t beat Whitemoney.

I want Pere to make the finals, because I’ll love WMG to disgrace y’all in that finals.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
On top game
Kilode
Threebear:
Ebuka and Biggie deserve to die a miserable death.

What nonsense is this ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
Ebuka and Biggie deserve to die a miserable death.

What nonsense is this ?

Ebuka is a messenger hisslimg for his daily bread. Na biggie wey Don join naija politicians be the main wahala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
fitzmayowa:
If this stupid game was between Nini and Saga everyone will understand since their percentage is not far off from each other, not when Pere is leading Angel with over 10%......
it makes ZERO SENSE. We always find a way of ruining anything good in this country.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
topaz321:

I actually expect WM to do much better than that with HMs like saga Nini n Queen. I was expecting something like 60% honestly . WM will need to work so hard to topple Liquorose in the finals.

Angel and pere have huge fans too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
WarriAproko:
So 46% is what WHITEPIG can pull upon all the Celebrities noise. Funny people. I was thinking he will get upto 70%. Mtcheww. Now biggie now using task as a form of eviction. Have said it before that bighie should Task game as point which will be added to viewers vote

WM wouldn't have stood a chance against Pere and angel in this their stoopid truck game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pclemenza:

I really don’t know why people are lamenting. These kinda game is manly and Pere will surely win this.

They are scared and I understand. If he can fail as a military nurse he can fail this too so their mind isn't solid.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suogal(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angel want to sit down and wait but as she see general Pere dey reason his toy, she come back begin look her toy�.

I truly hope Pere shows his brilliance on this task.
He deserves it, he has the mind of a winner
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
tonididdy:

I'm not a Pere fan but dude has survived many jabs from biggie.
I'm certain this is another one he will survive.

For fairness.... WM should be in this room angry
You don’t fvck with 46.87%

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Someone has been pulling some strings against Pere

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
If I catch Ebuka anywhere he'll hear am.

Very useless fool .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
To think I upgraded my Subscription to have the maximum voting power only for these stupid organizers to tell me my votes don't count.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Broobembem:
But Pere’s fans are mad o!

Your fav is playing a game with Angel and you are scared.

Guy, it's not about that. He has earned the right to be in the finals. Not that angel came close.

Deep down you know that biggie hates the guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:
See, I'm a diehard Mazi fan but this twist is nonsense. See the gap Pere gave Angel, so far. This twist is BS. If Pere leaves tonight, then this show is crap and I hope it folds.

You told people to go and vote and after voting, you bring up nonsense twist to rubbish all the votes and money people spent to vote their faves.

This show is about to come to an end if voters votes doesn't count any more. They'd have told us of this twist from Monday. This is BS. I'm not a fan of Pere but if loses, then I'll have no choice than to believe there's an agenda against him

Calm down.

Dont forget it's Big Brothers House and Big Brothers rules.

Ask yourself, what if they evicted 5 Housemates with only WhiteMoney being safe and leaving us with a Top 4? Heavens certainly wouldn't have fallen. Big Brother decides the number of Housemates to evict or save and that's it.

Perhaps, they wanted a Top 4 but decided to give the two runner ups a shot at the final. Shouldn't Pere and Angel be thanking BB for his magnanimity?

Also, dont forget that Pere had the chance to top the polls and thereby automatically be safe, but he didnt. Was that Biggies fault too?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wayne4uall(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
They have been manipulating votes form the beginning of the season but you guys refused to see it because your fave was saved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
mikolonam21:
Pere most likely topped Angel but evicting her means just a girl and four guys in the top5. That would be boring,so why not give Angel a chance at breaking in. #justSaying
Finals are always boring. How interesting was last year's own?

This is unfair! Liquor and Cross luckily made it to the finals without fans voting. Here is a guy whose fans have suffered to take him to the final week and you will make him play a stupid game for a place he deserves?
The finals is a joke then cause only whitemoney and Emmanuel worked for it. BS!
Why have people vote only for u to base the final week on games and luck? Mteww

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie leave Angel to go home in peace mbok she’s a writer and a hot gal not kamoru mecho pls
#As seen on Twitter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wild cards should not be among the top five,biggie is been biased by making angel play some game with a wild card,it's not fare.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
tonididdy:

I'm not a Pere fan but dude has survived many jabs from biggie.
I'm certain this is another one he will survive.

For fairness.... WM should be in this room angry
Go drag am enter the room naw...who go give biggie money for finals
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

When it was he and Liquor, na the same way he gap her.

Lol. Mad o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
topaz321:

I actually expect WM to do much better than that with HMs like saga Nini n Queen. I was expecting something like 60% honestly . WM will need to work so hard to topple Liquorose in the finals.
Leave that mumu
Let him be singing high with 46%

Cross Dey
Rose Dey
Pere still Dey. For final

E go choke die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aloof:
Or maybe Biggie wants to prank the viewers.

Like, both of them would make it to the Finale regardless of who wins the game.
It should be five,why does it have to be top six unless they want to sneak this slutty Angel in?In as much as Pere should win this as Angel is the laziest housemates at tasks and the least competitive

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Broobembem:

This one had to squeeze in 13% Maria.

Alaye shut up!!!

You don’t like Pere, stop using this opportunity to act like you care about him.

If Pere lose the game, he’ll be evicted and that’s a fact.

Odemka!

Do I have to like Pere to voice out injustice?

Same injustice meted out to MARIA..

I wonder why you're pained anyway, did it affect your pig?

Pained modafvcker!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dynamite02: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
This game is just like final PENALTY in soccer.... it's between each goal keeper and the goal post
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

Guy, it's not about that. He has earned the right to be in the finals. Not that angel came close.

Deep down you know that biggie hates the guy
Even Biggie 100% know that Pere will mercilessly beat Angel in that game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Maybe Pere and Maria signed an agreement with Biggie.

that ended the very day,none of the housemates could detect he was a wildcard.. he's playing the game like every other..and his fans voted, I mean real. voting!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Broobembem:

You don’t fvck with 46.87%

LQ will double that figure against such low weights.
So take a chill pill... Don't climb your high horse just yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
People spent money time and effort to vote...then u disregard that?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tunde82seidat(f): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
No more suspense sef .whitemoney and others go don know the likely winner..Bigyis very stupid with this twist
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maxdiamond(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Big Brother this is bad. This is unfair to Pere. Big Brother can't u see the percentage? Are u blind big brother?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Broobembem:
Whitemoney actually topped 7 different fanbase who voted for Pere with 46.87%

This is most probably why they gave Angel this (in this case, fair) chance...her fan base is organic and not a coalition that will topple next week, jumbling votes everywhere.

That said, Angelica Toronto is my BBHeart, no cap. If only three or four housemates have an organic fan base? She is one of those cool
Biggie kept telling her about putting in her best. Now she is also very tipsy, this on top of poor task execution, kuku kill her cheesy
I am okay now, really.
The true last girl standing, my Baby.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.