Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3891044 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
when them wan start the game undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
White money please rest Abeg

I thought speaking ur dialects was a barrier

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
I believe this, too. Theur votes were not even close at all
Beorn:
See, I'm a diehard Mazi fan but this twist is nonsense. See the gap Pere gave Angel, so far. This twist is BS. If Pere leaves tonight, then this show is crap and I hope it folds.

You told people to go and vote and after voting, you bring up nonsense twist to rubbish all the votes and money people spent to vote their faves.

This show is about to come to an end if voters votes doesn't count any more. They'd have told us of this twist from Monday. This is BS. I'm not a fan of Pere but if loses, then I'll have no choice than to believe there's an agenda against him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lamentations upon Lamentations grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
If I catch Ebuka anywhere he'll hear am.

Very useless fool .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

So you guys could only muster 46% despite the massive support from all celebrities in Nigeria? How many celebrities stood for pere? Honestly una no reach half of icons power might. Una no dey shame sef
I’m glad you are comparing Whitemoney to Laycon.

Who can you compare your fave to?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Damn. This isn't fair to Pere though.
The homeboy has earned his place in the final.
He deserves it. I still believe he'd be in the finals. Angel never does well at stuff like this.

He did not earn shit.

Only person that earned their place in that lineup is the person that topped the polls.

BB could have easily decided to evict the remaining 5. Iys not cast in stone that there will be a Final 5. Production may decide for a Final 2, 3 or 4.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
So, you mean to tell me that, even with all the fervent decampaigning, trolling and midnight attacks from Pere's camp, their combined votes no still reach WhiteMoney's? grin

What happened?

Now, even his fate is uncertain grin

The warrant officer's fans can spend their night praying for Pere for a change (instead of attacking WhiteMoney) because your problems are even far too plenty and The WMG ain't even seeing you.

Where is that clown that said Pere's fans were too busy voting Pere to also support him on the sponsored pages? You see your life?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
DOptical:
Meanwhile, Whitemoney's winning issa sure bet already.

There is no sure bet. What we need is WhiteMoneyGang aka Born Champions given their sure votes. It is war now. We vote like never before. We never share. Keep our eyes on the price and not love like Saga.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
If I catch Ebuka anywhere he'll hear am.

Very useless fool .
But your guy go still win this task nau…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:
See, I'm a diehard Mazi fan but this twist is nonsense. See the gap Pere gave Angel, so far. This twist is BS. If Pere leaves tonight, then this show is crap and I hope it folds.

You told people to go and vote and after voting, you bring up nonsense twist to rubbish all the votes and money people spent to vote their faves.

This show is about to come to an end if voters votes doesn't count any more. They'd have told us of this twist from Monday. This is BS. I'm not a fan of Pere but if loses, then I'll have no choice than to believe there's an agenda against him

Not a well thought out plan at ALL…

In what way can this twist make sense to anybody?

Why is there a need for twist at 7 days to the finale?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
WhiteMoney cruise along jare.

You are giving them migraine and stroke here.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
genius43:
How you voted
So queen even topped nini and saga. And they called her out first like she had the least poll

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

So you guys could only muster 46% despite the massive support from all celebrities in Nigeria? How many celebrities stood for pere? Honestly una no reach half of icons power might. Una no dey shame sef

The aim is to win, who icon power help? Laycon is laycon and WhiteMoney is WhiteMoney.

Also remember no SMS voting, so take a chill pill and see how White will take all takeables come Sunday

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elxandre(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
caprini1:
Someone said Angel is Biggies girlfriend,now i believe .How can 14 % be tied with 26%? ..If Pere looses this stupid screwdriver game,he is cheated out in my opinion.

Same thing happened last week ,when Angel should have gone home.
What happened last week?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere stopped being a wild card when the other HMs could not fish himself and Maria out. So please stop all these wild card talks.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Chibabe005:

wildcard thingy ended the Sunday,the housemates failed to mention him nor Maria,then they were allowed to play the game like every other.

A wild card will always be a wild card while Angel will always be Angel(real housemate)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Payporte:
when them wan start the game undecided
Tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why una dey vex sef ? grin This is clearly a game that Pere will win against Angel. They just wanted to spice things up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
If PERE Leaves i ll stop taking anything BBNaija seriously...voting, following & all... and I'm sure alot of fans share same sentiments as mine.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
COOL10:

Why are men so stupid? A woman just told you to fear her gender and you're here arguing with her. Is Saga your mentor? undecided undecided
Chai...gringrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
biggie just tell us you want one last night stand with the house keziah aka Angel..stop this shortcut.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
So in Biggie’s game, it’s always a final 5
No cap!
Only once did they have 7 finalists, BBA Amplified, and for that one there were two winners.
Let this sink in
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
DrakeBlend:

WMG aka talk and do!
We deliver on a steady

Steady!!!!!!!!!!
Money geng always shows up and delivers.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by corpershun: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dynamite02:
This game is just like final PENALTY in soccer.... it's between each goal keeper and the goal post

Penalty happens when scores are a draw.
This is BBN being biased. Now, how I’m I not sure, biggie gave Angel the secret to win when she stayed minutes in the diary room.

I know Pere is a wild card and they didn’t expect him in the finals but luck was on his side.

the show is Fking scripted to fit narratives. Reason why they didn’t evict Saga, they needed to use him make the week interesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Pere,Angel,Queen is a weak line up and whitemoney pulled 46.87%

But Maria left shamefully in a lineup against delawood with a meagre 13%

Let's continue watching,if not for freedom of speech how will 13% and 24% be talking where 46%ters are talking
13+24 is still less than 46 tho

How was it a shameful line up?

Thought y'all boasted of investing your votes on queen and queen was invariably a representative of Whitemonkey?

Or it Pere that is the weak line up?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Broobembem:

Then something is wrong with him
cheesy so u don't see wen they were nominating him always abi. They are all Jealous
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

But we'll win smiley
Just listen to yourself, we no dey shame for almost getting half the votes against 5 other housemates ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
This means even if viewers vote Pere to win the 90mil , biggie will still make him earn it with some stupid twist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
fertilewomb:

I don't stan Pere but honestly it's obvious Biggie wants him out at all cost. This is too bad for Fucckks sake.

Well I believe he is been punished for saying Whitemoney had outside knowledge of the wildcard stuff.

Come off it!

If they wanted him out, they would have simply evicted all 5 of them and have a Top 4.

The only person that earnestly earned their place is WM by virtue of topping the chart.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jadentico:
Same injustice meted out to Maria is playing out on Pere.

What did they do?

Did they kill someone?

Biggie na scam! undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na Emmanuel and someone suppose they battle for finals o
Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.