Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889545 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
What's up with this game now.
Are they sleeping in the white room?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Crixxx:

LiquorLions will vote as expected and WMG will vote as unexpected. The joke is on you. This is finals and even alliance will likely not work.
Indeed Liquorlions will be voting hard and WmG will be sleeping so we won't see her brake light.

If you believe LiquorRose is stronger than WM then I leave it to you.

I didn’t say she is stronger or she will win neither I’m I saying whitemoney will either. It’s definitely one of them and both have a good fighting Chance. I know exactly what I’m saying.

I follow both rose and white. Do not underestimate anyone is my point here. Anyone who wins I’m fine with it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
FIGARO00:
Haters will look for any agenda this night.

They will not go and on candle for chief parrot whom his mouth put him into trouble, who is one leg in one leg out.

Haters right now with their phone trying to troll WMG.

There is no agenda ,we all know whitemoney is winning the show

All we want is a fair game for someone who deserves to make it to the finals

Guy rest okay ,if you no troll your prick no go cut

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Underestimate liquorose at ur own peril. She has diehard fans and serious network of friends in the industry and everywhere u can’t imagine. It will take a miracle for whitemoney to beat her.
Jokes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
MizzD:
They said Patriots are tagging EFCC

Lmao cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
Why are they stressing themselves? Let him go home and rest na
Not like he will win or even be first runner up.
Maybe they’ve not finished contributing money for doing money cake for him in their WhatsApp gc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Leetika:

I still dey say e go shock u . Open tab for my head in Hustle and bustle for Wuse if white wins. I am not even a liquor fan.. just stating what I am seeing on the streets safarigirl. This your belief in whitemoney too strong. No be so o

Nothing is shocking, whitemoney has won this already.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere to the finals, Liqourose for the win.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
carammel:

Biggie said as soon as the green light comes up, they can start the game. It was on before but it went off as soon as biggie drew their attention to it.
Dunno why the light is not coming up yet.

Honestly I thought Ebuka said something Like the double jeopardy game would be tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
So why going back on your words.
It's like apologizing to your friend and you still go behind that person and continue with what you apologized for.

I was expecting Pere to bring up his misunderstanding with Angel, now they are alone.
Then letting her bring up the past from her useless thoughts. She was just trying to please Pere in that situation, so the environment wouldn't be awkward for her

kendrick93:
Presumably he did that out of necessity..
The housemates were already seeing him as a bully...
He just wanted peace

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie is Angel actually your gf? Cos I don't understand the stupid you are trying to play with pere. The margine between pere and Angel is much to warrant to nonsense game you want them to play to earn a spot.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:

Even if we watch him for 3 years ,no content can ever come from him and he is not winning the show ,winner takes it all

At least my favourite is out living his best life ,instead if this wickedness Emma and Shayo onijo egungun is doing and boring the viewers to death.

So rest I said what I said, why are u crying and ejaculating on my post am sure you are also bored, Pele my dear

I disagree with your opinion or comment....but please forgive me i had to laugh out loud when I read that bolded part...the yoruba people will understand how very funny that bolded part is....obviously you are referring to cross or liquorose..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Queen should also be watching how wm nor send am

Baba no even act like say him miss queen

Good for you queen

Queen na simp lowkey (female version)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
NLbabygirl:

[s]You and your Pere need the slap pass
He’s the first to shout fake. Even acting all friendly with the so called fake person… does that make him real? I don’t think so
Does that make him strategic? Yes it does. Now get lost[/s]

Baby brain, you fav had 47%,yet your hate won't make you rest.

WhiteDonkey and his stupid fans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jadentico:

And your pathetic whiteclown could only pull 46% after all the celebrities in NIGERIA campaigned for him.
We expected nothing short of 80%.

Shame on y'all.
Same was said about laycon last season
grin grin
This agenda will not agend

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
tonididdy:
That is how some lazy youths sold their glory to one WHitepig through food.
and the criminal don fashi kitchen sharply, while the hoodwinked Nigerian yoots, blind followers of an occultic white garment bandit criminal so-called whitedonkey with their dstv yanga packages are looking for food to eat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:
So Angel's issue that make her think Whitemoney is fake because Whitemoney defended Boma and said Boma is a nice guy. So Angel issue with Whitemoney that makes her think he's fake is because after Pere provoked him, he was still kind to Pere. That someone can't be that nice as he's not God.

Pere just dey concur. Talking about how he saw who Whitemoney was in the first week. N Pere I dey pity because this girl will make him say things that will bring him criticisms.

E no fit pass the criticism wey he don dey get since show start.

Pere don't give a hoot, and fear of criticism should actually not stop someone from saying what they think of another person.

Highest viewers will rant and such, but let these housemates be people and do what people do.

WhiteMoney can talk about Queen and Angel and whoever, so, why can't Pere and co talk about him?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
SoundWaves:
Laycon got more than 10 times whitemoney's hype but he got less than 46 percent with 6 people up, what are you na saying, abi you want to say vee, trikytee and Lucy are not delawoods
Alaye rest jhor

Vee and Lucy weren't delawoods. They just didn't have much fans but obviously weren't delawoods..

And Laycon didn't get as much buzz as Whitepig. Laycon that Feminist almost killed due to the erica triangle?

Abeg talk something better.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
lrman:

No one is underestimating her.....but the same serious networks of friends in the entertainment industry are also supporting whitemoney too....

Whitemoney also have diehard fans too....

It won't take any miracle for whitemoney to beat her....

I personally am her fan on Instagram before big brother but I am supporting another housemate...same way many of her fans have their own favourite at big brother...

I know rose since 2015 met her from ig bt I supported Maria and now I’m supporting her. Whitemoney also stands a chance bt it’s not a walk in the park with Sm1 like rose. Her fans are aggressive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
how far about the decoders your people are buying in oba and sharing for people to vote your cross? Hope u guys are including premium subscriptions.
Liquorose will beat whitemonkey hands down on Sunday, just remember u heard it from me first.

I will refer to this comment on Sunday. Hopefully you would not deactivate your moniker by then

Whitemoney wins this flawlessly

Emma rose shippers votes Wil share LQ votes with Emmanuel

While WM is getting quantum sole votes

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Crixxx:
What's up with this game now.
Are they sleeping in the white room?
they are playing it tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Doing well for himself
Where are you cheesy grin

If only you knew cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Queen should also be watching how wm nor send am

Baba no even act like say him miss queen

Good for you queen

Queen na simp lowkey (female version)

If he starts acting like he misses Queen,you people will still call him fake....what exactly do you people want from that guy??he is not my favourite but you people should cut him some slack..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Have you ever tried to tell your ppl these exact (or even modified) same words?

Didn't they start the whole WhiteMoney nonsense?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:

If only you knew cool
Lol
Wish u knew too wink wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
FIGARO00:

Have you ever tried to tell your ppl these exact (or even modified) same words?

Didn't they start the whole WhiteMoney nonsense?
Hehehehhehe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mousup40:
hahahaha, whitemoney has already won,get that in your head

E fit shock us oooo. I know what I’m saying.

Thankfully pity votes won’t work here as both really need the money.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:
See, I'm a diehard Mazi fan but this twist is nonsense. See the gap Pere gave Angel, so far. This twist is BS. If Pere leaves tonight, then this show is crap and I hope it folds.

You told people to go and vote and after voting, you bring up nonsense twist to rubbish all the votes and money people spent to vote their faves.

This show is about to come to an end if voters votes doesn't count any more. They'd have told us of this twist from Monday. This is BS. I'm not a fan of Pere but if loses, then I'll have no choice than to believe there's an agenda against him

Of all WMG, you are the only one that spoke the truth. You are different. Can I date you? kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I know rose since 2015 met her from ig bt I supported Maria and now I’m supporting her. Whitemoney also stands a chance bt it’s not a walk in the park with Sm1 like rose. Her fans are aggressive.

Aggressive fans that could not save Maria her bestie in the house..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
aryzgreat:

I will refer to this comment on Sunday. Hopefully you would not deactivate your moniker by then

Whitemoney wins this flawlessly

Emma rose shippers votes Wil share LQ votes with Emmanuel

While WM is getting quantum sole votes
me deactivate my account? Never in athousand years, except I'm serving a ban. But I will be good this week.
See u on Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Leetika:

I still dey say e go shock u . Open tab for my head in Hustle and bustle for Wuse if white wins. I am not even a liquor fan.. just stating what I am seeing on the streets safarigirl. This your belief in whitemoney too strong. No be so o

I am neither a WhiteMoney nor a Liquor fan, and I can tell you free of charge that WhiteMoney don win

Which streets you dey? WhiteMoney don conquer streets since, some people just dey come late.

Make una pray say Liquor even beat Cross and Pere, because she fit follow her boyfriend for back on Sunday.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
andrewbaba44:

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Only delusional people still believe there will be another winner on sunday apart from whitemoney....keep decieving unaselves awon ode

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.