Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889480 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

See comedy oh!
Even Maria fans that could only pull 13 percent in a line-up made up of Sammie and JMK dey run mouth.
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Upon all your noise, you had two delawoods nini and saga yet just 46%. Even with the heavy campaign by all the known celebrities in NIGERIA?
Una suppose dey wear jalabiya cover una face..

Maria had her 13% with no buzz or even shout-out from any celeb as she was hated. Now that is organic! And we are proud.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nonsense twist from biggie...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:
See, I'm a diehard Mazi fan but this twist is nonsense. See the gap Pere gave Angel, so far. This twist is BS. If Pere leaves tonight, then this show is crap and I hope it folds.

You told people to go and vote and after voting, you bring up nonsense twist to rubbish all the votes and money people spent to vote their faves.

This show is about to come to an end if voters votes doesn't count any more. They'd have told us of this twist from Monday. This is BS. I'm not a fan of Pere but if loses, then I'll have no choice than to believe there's an agenda against him
the person leaving will leave 2moro.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
lrman:

Aggressive fans that could not save Maria her bestie in the house..

They could not even push her boyfriend to top spot against Cross, but aggressive fans

Na only she get aggressive fans?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I know rose since 2015 met her from ig bt I supported Maria and now I’m supporting her. Whitemoney also stands a chance bt it’s not a walk in the park with Sm1 like rose. Her fans are aggressive.

You sha want to give yourself hope. We are trying to save your sanity but you said no.

Well, let’s wait till Sunday.

I want to see where liquor will pass to win.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
and the criminal don fashi kitchen sharply, while the hoodwinked Nigerian yoots, blind followers of an occultic white garment bandit criminal so-called whitedonkey with their dstv yanga packages are looking for food to eat.
Ahahahhahah
This one is still in the book of lamentations grin grin
When u wan reach revelations abeg? undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
lrman:

If he starts acting like he misses Queen,you people will still call him fake....what exactly do you people want from that guy??he is not my favourite but you people should cut him some slack..
When Maria got evicted

Did you see Pere reaction

He couldn’t even celebrate his own survival self

But Whitemoney is all about himself alone …lol
Baba no send any bargar
E go pain queen small

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere beat Maria on the poll without having any single alliances, after you guys voted people you didn't like just to see him go

No he got 25% ,now you guys are saying he got alliances from the whole housemates, even from the fans of bbn season 1-5 ex housemates.

Na him get 25%, na una still dey cry, am sure you guys where expecting him to get 2%

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I didn’t say she is stronger or she will win neither I’m I saying whitemoney will either. It’s definitely one of them and both have a good fighting Chance. I know exactly what I’m saying.

I follow both rose and white. Do not underestimate anyone is my point here. Anyone who wins I’m fine with it.

You did not say wat?
Go and read your post again and make necessary adjustments. I'm putting it to you that LiquorRose isn't winning if WM is still around.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
and the criminal don fashi kitchen sharply, while the hoodwinked Nigerian yoots, blind followers of an occultic white garment bandit criminal so-called whitedonkey with their dstv yanga packages are looking for food to eat.

Inside life!... cheesy wink

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
A deluded fellow is behind the moniker you're quoting. If he doesn't cook up an agenda against WM in a day. He won't feel alright.

lrman:

If he starts acting like he misses Queen,you people will still call him fake....what exactly do you people want from that guy??he is not my favourite but you people should cut him some slack..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Ahahahhahah
This one is still in the book of lamentations grin grin
When u wan reach revelations abeg? undecided undecided
stay pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Baby brain, you fav had 47%,yet your hate won't make you rest.

WhiteDonkey and his stupid fans

If only your fave had the 47% he won’t be in the white room with the 21 years old girl that he feels is below him. Chai… this life no just balance grin

Instead of you to go to Twitter and join your teammates to tag efcc, you’re here typing rubbish

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

I am neither a WhiteMoney nor a Liquor fan, and I can tell you free of charge that WhiteMoney don win

Which streets you dey? WhiteMoney don conquer streets since, some people just dey come late.

Make una pray say Liquor even beat Cross and Pere, because she fit follow her boyfriend for back on Sunday.
True....
If liquor is not careful,pere or cross can overtake her.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jadentico:

Upon all your noise, you had two delawoods nini and saga yet just 46%. Even with the heavy campaign by all the known celebrities in NIGERIA?
Una suppose dey wear jalabiya cover una face..

Maria had her 13% with no buzz or even shout-out from any celeb as she was hated. Now that is organic! And we are proud.
Hahahahahahaha
Anything to help u sleep better grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

E no fit pass the criticism wey he don dey get since show start.

Pere don't give a hoot, and fear of criticism should actually not stop someone from saying what they think of another person.

Highest viewers will rant and such, but let these housemates be people and do what people do.

WhiteMoney can talk about Queen and Angel and whoever, so, why can't Pere and co talk about him?

Safari thank you.

WhiteRats are the worst set of fans in BB history.

Double mouthed simps

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
creolehunt:

You're a smart man.

People are simply wailing because it's their fave.

Only one guaranteed there was WM.

They should even be thankful that BB gave Pere a redemption chance. He could have easily evicted all 5 of them
STFU if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. You've been rambling on and on with this useless agenda.

Pray tell, why should they be thankful to Big Idiot brother?

Did you just started watching BBN this year?

When last did you witness a top4 finish in BBN?

If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, Just shup it and go to bed already. Mtcheeeew!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
stay pained.
When my fave is in the house relaxing?
Lmao
U should give yourself that advice grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
what is happening na? shey de no wan play the game again? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fanbase de talk all these ekuke super Mario fanbase wan put mouth undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
MzCherry:
they are playing it tomorrow

So that means they are sleeping there.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Hahahahahahaha
Anything to help u sleep better grin grin

Same to you dear.. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Underestimate liquorose at ur own peril. She has diehard fans and serious network of friends in the industry and everywhere u can’t imagine. It will take a miracle for whitemoney to beat her.

Network of friends in the industry, that shows you don't know how this shit works ....

Most of those your so called network of friends in the industry are openly supporting whitemoney..

The voting this year are different from previous years because there are no SMS voting.

Whitemoney is winning on the streets....
Whitemoney is winning on social media.....
Whitemoney is winning in the industry.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
How long do we have to wait before Pere and Angel play this stupid game?

Or could the organizers be backstage debating if it should go on after seeing the outrage from viewers outside?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
lrman:

Aggressive fans that could not save Maria her bestie in the house..

Maria eviction was an anomaly. It shouldn’t have even happened bt the fans know why we didn’t vote her to stay. The house was clearly getting toxic and overwhelming for her for many obvious reasons. It was like a emotional punishment watching her go through all that.

I was confused on how her game could move forward with such toxic drama going on. Bt we move. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jadentico:

Same to you dear.. cheesy grin
Yes o
I am happy seeing WM balling grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoundWaves: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Queen should also be watching how wm nor send am

Baba no even act like say him miss queen

Good for you queen

Queen na simp lowkey (female version)
so you want him to cry so that you will say he's soliciting for votes shey, wahala nor too much

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
100naira:
what is happening na? shey de no wan play the game again? angry

Tomorrow!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

When Maria got evicted

Did you see Pere reaction

He couldn’t even celebrate his own survival self

But Whitemoney is all about himself alone …lol
Baba no send any bargar
E go pain queen small

But if he still reacts the way pere reacted when Maria was out,you people would still say he was acting for the camera and its a strategy..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
NLbabygirl:

If only your fave had the 47% he won’t be in the white room with the 21 years old girl that he feels is below him. Chai… this life no just balance grin

Instead of you to go to Twitter and join your teammates to tag efcc, you’re here typing rubbish

KO. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Donshegxy10:

Network of friends in the industry, that shows you don't know how this shit works ....

Most of those your so called network of friends in the industry are openly supporting whitemoney..

The voting this year are different from previous years because there are no SMS voting.

Whitemoney is winning on the streets....
Whitemoney is winning on social media.....
Whitemoney is winning in the industry.

Some are codedly supporting liquor. Watch out I’m telling u. She has serious loyalty on these streets. Payed her dues over the years.

Her sleeping fans woke up like zombies literally. I’m telling u. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Yes o
I am happy seeing WM balling grin cheesy

I'm happy seeing Maria balling.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.