Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889434 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hahahaha another angle ooo,what if biggie decides to evict both angel and pere??and says he wants just four at the finals??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jadentico:

Exactly! You should be shedding tears of joy the clown you Stan made it to the finals instead of obsessing over Maria who was evicted 600years ago.

The joke is on you!.. cheesy grin

Nobody obsesses over Maria, dear. We mention her name to RIDICULE YOU LOSERS because we know it kills you inside. grin
You are in so much pain that, even with the painful defeat you and your Maria suffered that day, you've been on Nairaland relentlessly spewing bile even with the numerous bans you've suffered at the hands of the moderators! grin
Dem don ban you tire.
You go come with moniker, dem go ban am. You go create another one, dem go ban am. You keep getting kicked out and you keep coming back, again and again, just like CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE kept coming back to write WASSCE.
Your pain is our delight. grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Why won't I shed tears of joy when my guy has destroyed all his detractors?

Pere's fans are the ones currently crying and tagging EFCC on Twitter like the losers they are.
Maria fans are the ones whose fave is currently at home.

You and your merryband of born losers are busy creating countless monikers on Nairaland instead of voting. Dem go ban you, you go fall out another moniker.
Dem carry am go Kuje, you ball out another one. grin You and failure dey twin up week in and week out.
Don't worry about the percentage Whitemoney pulled. Worry more about your failed Peria ship.
Worry more about your failed warrant officer who his currently in BB Purgatory, fiddling with toy trucks and screwdrivers and begging for dear life.
And most importantly, worry more about the painful and bitter reality, that the combined force of Maria, Pere and all their bitter Whitemoney hating worshippers, will forever get crushed by the Odogwu himself grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
mycar:

Why are you interested in wm pulling 46% only, did you vote for ninja and big brother? And who said that your favourite can pull more than what he got if you guys had voted instead of trolling and what stops you from approaching a celebrity for assistance on your favourite behalf? Your consolation is the percentage? Instead of praying for your favourite that is in a recycle bin, you are here pricing a suicide rope.

Which of my fave is in a recycle bin?.. cheesy grin

And shebi y'all were crying that Liquorose had an advantage over others with her already huge followership..E Don reach una own advantage with all known celebs campaigning for una pig, una dey ask "Why didn't y'all approach celebs"?

Well we didn't approach celebs because our fanbase is organic and we didn't want y'all crying that we had an advantage just like you are crying for Liquorose..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
I think this useless maxim "Biggie's house, Biggie's Rules' should be discarded.

What is the rational behind disclosing how people vote when you have a twist like this under your sleeves?

In that house, only two housemates matter, Pere and Whitemoney; Pere won the love of the people by his actions and aura while WM won people's love because celebrities drawn their supports for him thereby making people who like these celebrities started stanning WM.

Patriots are Pere fans, WM fans are other celebrities fans. But this is not about WM and Pere, this is about Biggie whom actually, as it turned out, is a real Idiot.

How could he brought in a twist between a clear winner and a loser? You have a man that have been carrying this show on his shoulders since the second week goes against a girl who has just been there?

Evicting Angel wouldn't have bring any drama, evicting Pere, would have.

Now, who is the content again?

If Pere eventually got evicted, just know this would be the end of the transparency of this game.

People have been having doubts about this game, now they want to confirm this doubts for us.

Whatever they do, Pere must win that 90million. No one deserve it more.

Forget the errors, no time to edit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
DownChelsea:

It's a game of skill. Not a game of luck.

Are you scared that Pere's brain isn't technical enough to defeat a 21 year old child?

Game of skill after getting a percentage higher than Queen and Angel combined??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Nobody obsesses over Maria, dear. We mention her name to RIDICULE YOU LOSERS because we know it kills you inside. grin
You are in so much pain that, even with the painful defeat you and your Maria suffered that day, you've been on Nairaland relentlessly spewing bile even with the numerous bans you've suffered at the hands of the moderators! grin
Dem don ban you tire.
You go come with moniker, dem go ban am. You go create another one, dem go ban am. You keep getting kicked out and you keep coming back, again and again, just like CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE kept writing WASSCE.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
SoundWaves:
if e sure for you send me a dm with your stake if whitemoney wins i will take 1/3 of your stake if liquorose wins I'll give you double your stake, any amount will be accepted you're welcome,
See poor man. State yours publicly.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Haterswillcry:
When Amateur voters come up against masters.

Don't feel too excited, cause Pere and Cross might kick LR to 4th position.

Pray for whitemoney to beat cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I can see to already I’m surprised u WM fans are too arrogant to see it. U better work extra hard cos rose is not a push over at all.

Highest na cry una go cry if she wins. Nothing will happen. Her fans are hungry. grin

So it’s WM fans that are not hungry. Your moniker is even recognizable, we’ll see come Sunday

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by padkan101: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

So you can't upgrade your sub or sub/upgrade for someone??

Oga, rest

you still dey jump like monkey

if you didnt upgrade to safe your fave, you wouldnt need to
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Big Brother is the one playing the viewers this season but some are focused on WM.

From the cheats during tasks and the mumu twists after voting and all.

They're creating controversy, so the show will keep trending.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Game of skill after getting a percentage higher than Queen and Angel combined??

He's not out of the top 5.

He just has to win a technical game against a 21 year old girl.

Are you scared he won't win?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
mycar:

Please take care of your mental health. I have been reading your post for quite some time now and you don't sound right at all. The way you are going about this. You may suffer depression at the end of the season, even if you are one of those that mistreated this lad while growing up. There is an extent you can fight a child of destiny, repent before it's too late.
many people go enter depression ending of this season e no go easy .... I won’t be surprised if there will be news of people committing suicides at the end of this show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
I’m so happy

The endorsements waiting for Pere after BBN is massive

Cheii Oluwa eshe gan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
I remember Angel is good in puzzles

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I know rose since 2015 met her from ig bt I supported Maria and now I’m supporting her. Whitemoney also stands a chance bt it’s not a walk in the park with Sm1 like rose. Her fans are aggressive.
Aggressive kee them there undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Dem don ban you tire.
You go come with moniker, dem go ban am. You go create another one, dem go ban am. You keep getting kicked out and you keep coming back, again and again, just like CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE kept writing WASSCE.

Funny thing, y'all are the ones being ridiculed and are shalaying ear and dear even inserting Maria that was evicted 600years ago to mask your pain... cheesy

See you talking about me being banned? Is that the one that is eating you up now?

Me wey Dem ban no cry na you dey cry for me.

Whitemonkeys always crying more than the bereaved..

Awon weena fanbase wey no fit top with 80%.

Shame no dey catch una?.. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
lrman:
Hahahaha another angle ooo,what if biggie decides to evict both angel and pere??and says he wants just four at the finals??
not possible. Always final 5. But this season's producers are very wack.
Which excuse will they use to evict Pere?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Haterswillcry:
Big Brother is the one playing the viewers this season but some are focused on WM.

From the cheats during tasks and the mumu twists after voting and all.

They're creating controversy, so the show will keep trending.

Trending for negative reasons

Say it out loud!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
padkan101:

you still dey jump like monkey

if you didnt upgrade to safe your fave, you wouldnt need to

Oga shut up.

Do you subscribe for free??

Can you upgrade anytime??

Think before you type.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:
Whitemoney fans that i just trolling pere percentage

Let say the truth He really tried with that 25 % percentage, for someone that did not stand a chance at all , without any celebrity support, with all the discampaign at the begin

Forget that thing whether pere enters top 5 or not tommorow

I see him been the ozo of this season , pere will blow die and be very successful

Yes o. The joke is on Big Brother.

A King I stan!

A King and more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
ToyinDipo:

Whichever way it ends, they will make Pere more popular, some solidarity is building up for him.
Quite late but he can salvage it and uproot LiquorRose

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
not possible. Always final 5. But this season's producers are very wack.
Which excuse will they use to evict Pere?

They are the ones that made the decision to create top five at the finals every year,they can decide to change it whenever they want....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
I think this useless maxim "Biggie's house, Biggie's Rules' should be discarded.

What is the rational behind disclosing how people vote when you have a twist like this under your sleeves?

In that house, only two housemates matter, Pere and Whitemoney; Pere won the love of the people by his actions and aura while WM won people's love because celebrities drawn their supports for him thereby making people who like these celebrities started stanning WM.

Patriots are Pere fans, WM fans are other celebrities fans.
But this is not about WM and Pere, this is about Biggie whom actually, as it turned out, is a real Idiot.

How could he brought in a twist between a clear winner and a loser? You have a man that have been carrying this show on his shoulders since the second week goes against a girl who has just been there?

Evicting Angel wouldn't have bring any drama, evicting Pere, would have.

Now, who is the content again?

If Pere eventually got evicted, just know this would be the end of the transparency of this game.

People have been having doubts about this game, now they want to confirm this doubts for us.

Whatever they do, Pere must win that 90million. No one deserve it more.

Forget the errors, no time to edit.

How you managed to convince yourself of the bolded is something we need to look into.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
DownChelsea:

He's not out of the top 5.

He just has to win a technical game against a 21 year old girl.

Are you scared he won't win?

They should have played the game with all the House mates up for eviction, lets see if WM will win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Like seriously??

grin grin

jaxxy:

Pray for whitemoney to beat cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mumu biggie just gave pere more fans, even if he make it to the finals, he go chop beta votesgrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
DownChelsea:

For how long will you keep fighting the obvious.

My good Frnd. I’m actually rooting for both of them. grin

If I read me correctly. I’m saying don’t underestimate bt u can if u want to.

Is it obvious?? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

They should have played the game with all the House mates up for eviction, lets see if WM will win.

They should have.

Well,But they didn't.
NowBack to my question.
Since we now know its Pere vs Angel.

ARE YOU SCARED HE WON'T WIN?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Galaxybar:
A twist was expected and is not a bad idea. However the execution was poor showing how the voting pattern went. They’ve set angel up for hate and trolling no matter how this boring game of trucks goes.

Biggie should have saved Queen, Angel and Pere. Then on Monday, biggie should have given the housemates a 5pm task and evict two housemates. Ask Emmanuel to form groups of three (two groups) and leave Emmanuel out of it as the ultimate immunity winner. Then each group should compete against the other in a game of intellect, athletics and luck. Each one from the group taking up a task. The winning group then has to vote among themselves who leaves from the losing group. Something along those lines.

Sometimes I wonder which creative agency biggie contracted for this season. No creativity whatsoever.
This up here would have been a better idea.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
handelex:
How you managed to convince yourself of the bolded is something we need to look into.

Please stop...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.