Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889821 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

Exactly.

Their opinion cannot affect his win, so, what is the issue?

Even Jesus Christ had detractors, who come be WhiteMoney?

I tire oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Don’t get is twisted I like whitemoney bt rose is my gal also and the coolest gal u can meet bt that’s not the issue. The issue is her sleeping fanbase has risen and they want the 90m.

I kid u not. grin

Lol. They have been sleeping the whole time only to wake at the end of the show. LiquorLion rest now.

Atleast you'll be the first Liquorlion here.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Now I know WM fans are Clowns. I’m sorry
Listen here you Twatt angry
If the Failed Military Man survives this game, he will infact finish second and liquor third, know this and Know peace angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Queen should also be watching how wm nor send am

Baba no even act like say him miss queen

Good for you queen

Queen na simp lowkey (female version)
Odogwu's watchword has always been "Focus"
Maria knows, Jackie B knows, Queen knows too.

He's too focused.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere isn't someone i'm fond of, but Big Brother this whole game set-up is cheating o!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Senseii:
Mehnn Twitter streets are brutal now

Cheiii these guys shot themselves

At the end, Pere giving BB content everywhere

THE SHOW IS PERE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
handelex:
What an irony, this life shaa...

When Pere was initially targeting Whitemoney and manmarking his game, people were hailing and defending him... Now it may seem as though he's being manmarked in the game as well and everybody is crying injustice...

Well I don't like what I hate, Biggie and management got this nonsense twist all wrong, they should have used people's vote period not this nonsense game of trucks and screws sad

Pere deserves to be in the final for what he brought to the show this season.

WMG God bless us all, we no be anybody mate.

If you’re happy about Peres situation say it with ur full chest and nobody will flog u...stop blabbing nonsense about BBN and God.

And keep ur fake concerns in WHITEMONKEYs semi bleached ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Maria eviction was an anomaly. It shouldn’t have even happened bt the fans know why we didn’t vote her to stay. The house was clearly getting toxic and overwhelming for her for many obvious reasons. It was like a emotional punishment watching her go through all that.

I was confused on how her game could move forward with such toxic drama going on. Bt we move. grin cool
Maria's eviction wasn't supposed to be. Imo Maria caught the bullet intended for Pere. Pere was the target in that week's voting, WMG had Cross and Queen covered, Liqourlions were supposed to have Maria who was family covered but they didn't vote her sad

WMG wasn't necessarily targeting Maria it was Pere, and Maria's fanbase was heavily overestimated, 80% noise with 20% action.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Maybe the bulb will be on in the midnight when they have both slept off.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

When Maria got evicted

Did you see Pere reaction

He couldn’t even celebrate his own survival self

But Whitemoney is all about himself alone …lol
Baba no send any bargar
E go pain queen small
Please take care of your mental health. I have been reading your post for quite some time now and you don't sound right at all. The way you are going about this. You may suffer depression at the end of the season, even if you are one of those that mistreated this lad while growing up. There is an extent you can fight a child of destiny, repent before it's too late.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Mr. Man, lick your wounds and stop showing us your bare asss. E say na all the known celebrities.
You know how to spot a born failure? It's by the amount of excuses he offers when he loses. Last time, una say na gang-up. Maria got 13% right next to a delawood Sammie who pulled 10%
A fhucking delawood been drag space with your Maria sef! grin And on that same week, the SAME Queen (who was evicted tonight) performed so well against your high and mighty Maria that she wasn't even in the Bottom 4 list grin The very same Queen that got evicted with 9% votes today oh grin
A born loser is ready to blame his pen when he fails an exam. He's ready to blame his teachers, his classmates, his school uniform, the school gateman and even the makers of the bread he ate on the day he failed the exam, but NEVER himself!

Your high and mighty warrant officer was up for eviction, and you losers were busy trolling on Nairaland thinking it would matter. Well, NEWSFLASH! Nairaland frequenters of this thread don't even make up to 2 percent of the voting audience, so una just dey waste una time here.

You Maria's wretched fans plus all haters of WhiteMoney formed a coalition with Pere's Parrots, and STILL LOST SPECTACULARLY, you dey here dey grasp at straws grin Failure will always be your portion with this attitude. grin

Now una Baba dey sudden death situation, fiddling with toy trucks and screw drivers after getting hammered by Whitemoney.
Is God not wonderful? LMAO!!! grin

All these epistle of tears just because shame no gree una face una fave who should have topped with a massive 80% after all the noise and buzz from his fans and every known celeb in naija..

Let's not even forget two delawoods were in the line up. Yet just 46%. So much for a weena with a massive fanbase. Maria had only her fans and no alliances or even buzz from the media and celebs yet she pulled 13%. That is impressive!

Una go shalaye tire today.. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
innocentdude:

Listen here you Twatt angry
If the Failed Military Man survives this game, he will infact finish second and liquor third, know this and Know peace angry

jaxxy:

Now I know WM fans are Clowns. I’m sorry

Both of you should stop attacking each other...be guided..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pentagon56:
don't answer that safarigirl, the same person said Erica gapped laycon twice last year

Since morning, na you just dey try convince yourself since say your babe get chance

WhiteMoney is not Liquorose's problem, because he don leave her go, her current problems are Pere and Cross, because while she was enjoying multiple weeks of not being up, these two guys fanbases were oiling their voting machines.

When the whole house came up, she came second, Pere third and Cross fourth. This one wey her boyfriend come dey finals with her....

Anyway, keep telling yourself what you need to believe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
If Patriots want biggie to hear them..
They should tag Lai Mohammed or Apc grin, in less than 30 minutes, pere will return to the house..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Mr. Man, lick your wounds and stop showing us your bare asss. E say na all the known celebrities.
You know how to spot a born failure? It's by the amount of excuses he offers when he loses. Last time, una say na gang-up. Maria got 13% right next to a delawood Sammie who pulled 10%
A fhucking delawood been drag space with your Maria sef! grin And on that same week, the SAME Queen (who was evicted tonight) performed so well against your high and mighty Maria that she wasn't even in the Bottom 4 list grin The very same Queen that got evicted with 9% votes today oh grin
A born loser is ready to blame his pen when he fails an exam. He's ready to blame his teachers, his classmates, his school uniform, the school gateman and even the makers of the bread he ate on the day he failed the exam, but NEVER himself!

Your high and mighty warrant officer was up for eviction, and you losers were busy trolling on Nairaland thinking it would matter. Well, NEWSFLASH! Nairaland frequenters of this thread don't even make up to 2 percent of the voting audience, so una just dey waste una time here.

You Maria's wretched fans plus all haters of WhiteMoney formed a coalition with Pere's Parrots, and STILL LOST SPECTACULARLY, you dey here dey grasp at straws grin Failure will always be your portion with this attitude. grin

Now una Baba dey sudden death situation, fiddling with toy trucks and screw drivers after getting hammered by Whitemoney.
Is God not wonderful? LMAO!!! grin

Maria fans didn’t even vote for her and she go 13% imagine if they voted? grin

Guess what? They are voting now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

As in

I was telling my sister that they would only show the percentages of the Bottom 3, na so dem go loose guard show Angel own, come still show Pere own.

Big mistake and they must remedy it
I think they didn't plan to show their percentage. They must be sanctioning the person responsible for it by now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
These two many end up falling in love.
Btw why is Angel interested in knowing if the viewers can see them or not. Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
They want controversy.

To trend no easy ooo.

They must do everything to trend.

With the game they're giving them, it's cclear Pere is winning the game.

No cap

safarigirl:

As in

I was telling my sister that they would only show the percentages of the Bottom 3, na so dem go loose guard show Angel own, come still show Pere own.

Big mistake and they must remedy it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

I hate the way big fanbases try to bully other housemates and police their words

Nobody should be intimidating others on these streets because they have numbers.

WhiteMoney has said some unsavoury things about other housemates, so, why can't the other housemates speak on him and his own game?

Big fanbase no mean say make other housemates no talk say your person get faults. WhiteMoney is not God like Angel opined, he has his shortcomings and if Père and Angel wish to analyse that, no problem.
exactly, some fans are so irritating. Some go as far as dragging those who nominate their fave as if their fave doesn't nominate other housemates. When Whitemoney criticizes other housemates, they keep quiet but if another housemate talks about him, the person is "evil" and "full of hate". Pere was hated and called all sorts of names for saying Whitemoney was fake and pretentious, but Whitemoney did the exact same thing Pere was hated for, he said Angel was acting for the camera and doing things for clout, he basically accused her of doing the same thing Pere accused him of. Now they are dragging the same Angel for criticizing him, so Whitemoney is allowed to criticize her behind her back but she's not allowed to do the same?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
If Pere gets evicted ...at least its on record it wasn't because his fans didn't vote.....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Crixxx:

Lol. They have been sleeping the whole time only to wake at the end of the show. LiquorLion rest now.

Atleast you'll be the first Liquorlion here.

LOL

Na last week dem remember say dem suppose dey campaign for finals.

Since, dem just dey Twitter dey fight Angel fans on top Emmanuel, now, dem don remember say 90M dey.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Maria fans didn’t even vote for her and she go 13% imagine if they voted? grin

Guess what? They are voting now.

So, who held their hands and stopped them from voting?
Oga, no dey cap nonsense for us. We're not kids here.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
innocentdude:

You also conveniently left out that we got 46% against Angel as well as Pere and Queen the same duo who knocked out Maria grin

Pere knocked off Maria with less than 1% and queen had the entire whitemonkey votes, in essence queen was whitemonkey In absentia.

In my book, nothing changed. Same dynamics played out but with different characters..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
The only remedy for Biggie now is only if he waits for Angel to fall asleep before giving Pere the signal to commence the game without necessarily waking Angel up.imho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Everyone knows that
Haters just want agenda, even NiNi knows.

DownChelsea:

Odogwu's watchword has always been "Focus"
Maria knows, Jackie B knows, Queen knows too.

He's too focused.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by padkan101: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

Liquorose no fit win WhiteMoney

Pere fans will experience severe Voters Apathy, most of them will not vote, they will definitely not [b]spend the kind of money [/b]they could have spent if he was still in that house

WhiteMoney don win this show, drop your calculators and stop your permutations.

for someone that has an insider....LOL

do you also need an insider to tell that there is no money voting this year? cheesy cheesy cheesy

so much for nairaland Delloittes cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Don’t be so sure. I’m seriously telling u. Liquor has fans everywhere more than white even.

If they vote as expected whitemoney won’t see rose back. And rose has been completely herself and real.

Whitemoney has been equally good coming from his low fan base bt people have few reservations still on playing too safe hence some think he’s faking or Smtn inbtwn.

It’s very open to these 2. Don’t even imagine whitemoney has won.
At what point does hope become straight up delusional?

Keep fooling yourself

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Well it's difficult for a "gamer" to watch another "gamer" continue to game his way to the finale by the virtue him "gaming" alot of people to vote him while she is left in another room thinking of how to become a mechanic overnight......cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd be nice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
nazablossom:
On a second thought. Biggie should just let both Pere and Angel enter finals no matter who wins. You can't torture them like this and let one go.
Besides, I don't want ogogororose to be the only girl in the finals. Angel deserve a spot there too cool

I have twisted myself silly trying to justify her being there...
God I beg oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
safarigirl:

Since morning, na you just dey try convince yourself since say your babe get chance

WhiteMoney is not Liquorose's problem, because he don leave her go, her current problems are Pere and Cross, because while she was enjoying multiple weeks of not being up, these two guys fanbases were oiling their voting machines.

When the whole house came up, she came second, Pere third and Cross fourth. This one wey her boyfriend come dey finals with her....

Anyway, keep telling yourself what you need to believe.

I like that u guys are underestimating rose. It will add to the shock effect. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
padkan101:

for someone that has an insider....LOL

do you also need an insider to tell that there is no money voting this year? cheesy cheesy cheesy

so much for nairaland Delloittes cheesy cheesy

You go use STONE subscribe your decoder??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
People dey talk percentage and a Malarian fan has the gall to join the conversation? shocked shocked

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.