Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927044 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

FIGARO00

I bet you can see who has been trolling?

A WMG member.

Everyone has been busy, but you still accuse us of trolling White Glutton.

Hope u also noted that a member of the WMG called her out and told her to desist from
the act?
But we have numerous Pere fans calling WM names and none of them have been cautioned and we have ignored
So pray tell, explain this your message again undecided lipsrsealed
Even you trolled WM here o

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

How can we save her when WM is in same eviction table? Are we a joke to you

Stop engaging failures.

We'll see then on Sunday evening

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

FIGARO00

I bet you can see who has been trolling?

A WMG member.

Everyone has been busy, but you still accuse us of trolling White Glutton.

Hope u also noted that a member of the WMG called her out and told her to desist from
the act?
But we have numerous Pere fans calling WM names and none of them have been cautioned and we have ignored
So pray tell, explain this your message again undecided lipsrsealed
Even you trolled WM here o wink cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Mayhem1:
ThunderSwitch vote my boy Pere
Aahh my General!!!....It seems u know get my grammar....Pere for me ....Wm for my love Boma kiss I have been showering both with my votes!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2021
mycar:

Have you voted for white money? the reason angel hates him is because he maintains that Boma is not a bad person, only that he does not know what went wrong with him.
And the same angel that he has always defended that she as a person is also decent and emotional and not what people are seeing.
Manipulation 101 grin
Welldone!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Team #Perehasbeengrowingonme .....oya throw in those votes....let the votes for him grow also...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You can laugh later.

Time is of the essence.

Vote Pere.

God bless you.

Have you gone through my timeline??
I'm 1000% dedicated to Whitemoney.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2021
handelex:
What about Liquorose you were vowing against all odds you'll make her win against Whitemoney?

grin grin grin
She's committed the same crime as WM did to Angel...so she's cancelled!
Pere and Angel are like brother and sister now,so he deserves to win grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Him remain small make the opportunist chop wm shit
The most annoying tin was using my cross to make wm jealous
Na cross give her levels for that house if not she be another Beatrice.. When she started flirting with cross wm started feeling jealous and gave her the attention she was craving for smiley

Oga rest.....the Queen you have been ranting about is busy campaigning for Whitemoney. If it was WM that killed Queen's game, do u think she will be campaigning for him outside the house?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
All these I loved this housemate but now hate the person is rubbish..doesn't make sense!! U can say u liked what u saw not that u loved the person !!!

If u really loved a housemate...U can never completely switch to an enemy overnight over a housemate that never offended u personally without a part of u holding u back and still feeling not to make it a habit to drag that housemate daily!!!

It means that fan is so mentally unstable or probably a horrible person to be trusted cos u never really liked the housemate but just followed the housemate for whatever selfish reason but reacting out of ur defeat at the end.. after whatever u wanted from the housemate's popularity failed u!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Beorn:

I don't know her personally apart from her posts on here, so I don't know if she has changed or not, but I know change is constant and many things can change a person. You'd be surprised that Nairaland changes/influences some people more than Twitter.

On the issue of being a gamer, it's actually the reverse. Whitemoney has been called a gamer and fake from the first week till till now. The anti-Whitemoney gang swore that Pere and co weren't gaming. That they were their real selves while Whitemoney had the manual of the show and was controlling even Biggie. It was later that y'all admitted that Pere was gaming too and came up with the excuse of "let the best gamer wins". So, no, Whitemoney fans has never called Mazi a saint nor said he is not a gamer.

Everyone in that house is not 100% real. All are gaming, but I don't know why one person's game becomes a problem when he's not hurting anyone. Whitemoney was gaming, he didn't stop anyone from gaming, but yet Pere left all the gamers and came for Whitemoney. It's just like Angel accepting she's gaming 2 days ago but yet had issue with Whitemoney gaming.

We don't see Whitemoney as saint, no human is a saint, but just like others defend their faves' flaws, we will do the same. You can't defend Pere's flaws and expect others not to do the same.
Bless you hun

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Moezzy1:
I'm voting for Liquor

Please How can I go about the website and mobile site voting

@team liquor oya respond o.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2021
aryzgreat:
Let's go to battle WMG. Delay is dangerous. Don't allow d trolls to make you forget about voting.

We have to cap our unbeaten top position record with this finals.

Let's do this for the last time.

Vote for WM now! No procrastination.

We shall laugh last on Sunday

WM Army reporting on duty

Why una dey Copy us now.....the military is for the general only....na restaurants and cooks una suppose dey use ginger na....

To your tents..o ye Israel....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Payporte:

you go drink acid when ebuka go announce Mazi as the winner this Sunday..

You always support losers so nothing new
And you always support winners to boost your low self esteem so nothing new tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So far, So good, I have been able to convince some beautiful ladies here to vote for King WhiteMoney and yesterday, I convinced Lalasticlala to vote for WhiteMoney and I will surely reward him with a live Gaboon Viper and Adamawa Spitting Cobra.

Moving graciously to Twitter and Facebook to remind some of my new converts to continue voting for WhiteMoney.

Remember, be a part of WhiteMoney's success story and God will bless you abundantly.

Remain Everly Blessed.

One of the numerous MVPs in WMG camp.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, my delicious eba and egusi soup, throw small votes the way of the General.

He is well deserving of votes than that White Kitchen Utensil.

Hahahaha....

And the colour get stained easily...stressful to clean ....lol

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Quick one, don’t air me cheesy
VOTE ANGEL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Beorn:

Éeghe shouldn't be in your post. She never hated Whitemoney and even wanted to vote him this week before they got her mind changed. That lady likes Whitemoney, I don't get why y'all are on her case for nothing concrete.
how is it that you can't see when someone is pretending?

No be only "they got her mind changed"..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
DownChelsea:
how is it that you can't see when someone is pretending?

No be only "they got her mind changed"..

I tire ooo

How on earth do they expect someone who loves angel so much,to now drop her own favourite and vote for whitemoney....of course we know she is just whyning them..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
damiviolet:
GOOD MORNING LIQUORLIONS....A WONDERFUL AND FRUITFUL DAY SHALL IT BE TO US ALL......
LETS FOCUS AND DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO BULLY YOU INTO BELIEVING THEY ALREADY WON....THEIR IS NO WINNER UNTIL THEY DECLARE ONE PUT ON YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT

MAKE THE VOTES ROOOOARRRRRRRRR

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2021
JBoss25:
And you always support winners to boost your low self esteem so nothing new tongue
how you guys come up with your own definition of 'winner' surprise me.
The fans are what makes the winner,if other gat the large fanbase, they will win.
If you continue seeing everyone supporting a HM as bandwagon,what are you? The game is designed to make the HM with the highest votes win. It's not anybody's business if your fav can't pull the highest vote to make him/her a winner.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
damiviolet:
GOOD MORNING LIQUORLIONS....A WONDERFUL AND FRUITFUL DAY SHALL IT BE TO US ALL......
LETS FOCUS AND DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO BULLY YOU INTO BELIEVING THEY ALREADY WON....THEIR IS NO WINNER UNTIL THEY DECLARE ONE PUT ON YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT

MAKE THE VOTES ROOOOARRRRRRRRR
I go push 10 votes for Ogogorose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
stroller9795:

Angel is my number 1
Cross is my number 2
Pere is my number 3
And I want Pere to win because he's gained momentum and sympathisers and avengers these past few days and he stands a higher chance of winning WM than cross and Angel...do you understand?
Lol, me and you get same faves, same order too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2021
WMG keep up the good work...

Please put more pressure. We must deliver this 90M to Ego bili bili come Sunday..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Guys please keep voting Pere abeg o .

Make Dem no laugh us on Sunday.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Moezzy1:
I will rather vote for Buhari than vote for that White pig undecided
Haha, the whiterats are at it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Malarians with 13 percenters are y’all voting for Liquorose cos nah you get original Dstv/Gotv premium subscription empty barrel people lol.

4000 votes already secure for MAZI we go shock y’all on Sunday don’t start wailing now wait till 7pm on Sunday.
No time for rada rada

Who deeeeeeeeyyyyyy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2021
The way people say 90million, some would actually think its 90m in cash.But its 30million in cash and 60m worth of prizes , so the prizes are actually more than the cash itself. Like the car, house, supplies etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Threebear:
Guys please keep voting Pere abeg o .

Make Dem no laugh us on Sunday.
See dem una don dump Liquorose for general mtcheww audio voting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2021
scondy:

Hahahaha....

And the colour get stained easily...stressful to clean ....lol
Only a dirty person will be scared of cleaning white grin grin
Thank God for WM... White looks good on him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Wentworthorg:
The way people say 90million, some would actually think its 90m in cash.But its 30million in cash and 60m worth of prizes , so the prizes are actually more than the cash itself. Like the car, house, supplies etc
Is 30million not good money though? undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.