Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3899192 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) (6215) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2021
100% votes for the general, no vote sharing pls

Let's crush those kitchen rats.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Beorn:

I don't know her personally apart from her posts on here, so I don't know if she has changed or not, but I know change is constant and many things can change a person. You'd be surprised that Nairaland changes/influences some people more than Twitter.

On the issue of being a gamer, it's actually the reverse. Whitemoney has been called a gamer and fake from the first week till till now. The anti-Whitemoney gang swore that Pere and co weren't gaming. That they were their real selves while Whitemoney had the manual of the show and was controlling even Biggie. It was later that y'all admitted that Pere was gaming too and came up with the excuse of "let the best gamer wins". So, no, Whitemoney fans has never called Mazi a saint nor said he is not a gamer.

Everyone in that house is not 100% real. All are gaming, but I don't know why one person's game becomes a problem when he's not hurting anyone. Whitemoney was gaming, he didn't stop anyone from gaming, but yet Pere left all the gamers and came for Whitemoney. It's just like Angel accepting she's gaming 2 days ago but yet had issue with Whitemoney gaming.

We don't see Whitemoney as saint, no human is a saint, but just like others defend their faves' flaws, we will do the same. You can't defend Pere's flaws and expect others not to do the same.

Bless you!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Diary Sessions yayyy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
All these I loved this housemate but now hate the person is rubbish..doesn't make sense!! U can say u liked what u saw not that u loved the person !!!

If u really loved a housemate...U can never completely switch to an enemy overnight over a housemate that never offended u personally without a part of u holding u back and still feeling not to make it a habit to drag that housemate daily!!!

It means that fan is so mentally unstable or probably a horrible person to be trusted cos u never really liked the housemate but just followed the housemate for whatever selfish reason but reacting out of ur defeat at the end.. after whatever u wanted from the housemate's popularity failed u!!
God Bless you for this.....
If I follow fallen Angels for here,Angel for don collect for my hand...
Am not even ready to troll any housemate this season...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2021
The attempt by the production team to unfairly evict Pere and the uproar it generated has had the postive effect of motivating his supporters to go all out for him this final week. It has also won Pere massive new set of supporters. The love in the streets is bewildering

Keep voting Pere
We have the momentum on our side
Top spot is sure guys

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Only a dirty person will be scared of cleaning white grin grin
Thank God for WM... White looks good on him

That's why they like black face Idibia.

Black hides a lot of dirt and rottenness. wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Is 30million not good money though? undecided lipsrsealed

Leave him, let him go and pick even 50naira on the road if e easy...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Patriots!!!!!!

This is the last week we are doing this. Let's go HARD for Pere. This is the final stretch. We have got this.

Please find ways to vote. We aren't stopping till the votings lines are closed. We didn't get here by mistake, we have earned this 100%.

Go out of your way to stand for the general one last time.

PereWay is the only way.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Wanyiagu:
God Bless you for this.....
If I follow fallen Angels for here,Angel for don collect for my hand...
Am not even ready to troll any housemate this season...
Amen dear lool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nostradamus1: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Eeghe:
Quick one, don’t air me cheesy
Do I drop some airtime digits here or Mz dominique, should I give one person 10K?
Any person who you feel needs it?
I promised to do airtime give away if Angel survives?
Help me...anything you say is okay
Thank you.

VOTE ANGEL

I won't mind it being me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Is 30million not good money though? undecided lipsrsealed
Of course it is as most Nigerians might never make that.That was just for clarity sake
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Who do you think will be the 6th,5th,4th,3rd,2nd and winner...emmanuel picks

1..himself

Followed by liquorose

Followed by angel

Followed by cross

Followed by whitemoney

Followed by pere....

Only if he is aware that his own fifth and sixth are even above him outside the house...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Eeghe:
Quick one, don’t air me cheesy
Do I drop some airtime digits here or Mz dominique, should I give one person 10K?
Any person who you feel needs it?
I promised to do airtime give away if Angel survives?
Help me...anything you say is okay
Thank you.

VOTE ANGEL

5K to 2 people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Labadi69: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Nostradamus1:

I won't mind it being me

Fatherchristmas, ecomm, miracood make una wear slippers run come see something. Yamayama food don set for una angry angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Initial gra gra voting will end tomorrow while real voting continues till 9 pm on Thursday grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2021
This WhiteMoney na character.
Chai.
"The house is so empty, if you call, Emmanuel, everywhere go dey echo, Emma, Emma, Emma........"
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
bigjackass:
Initial gra gra voting will end tomorrow while real voting continues till 9 pm on Thursday grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
We are good to go Team WM. Don't troll anybody. Don't fight, don't quarrel. We will return their insults in our votes and na we go laf last, Sunday evening.

For Now Ogogororose and Periwinkle no be our wahala

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Labadi69:

Fatherchristmas, ecomm, miracood make una wear slippers run come see something. Yamayama food don set for una angry angry angry angry
why you switch from your tranquility moniker?
Dey fool yourself for nairaland no go find work make your life better. Jobless nincompoop angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Frank65:

Oga rest.....the Queen you have been ranting about is busy campaigning for Whitemoney. If it was WM that killed Queen's game, do u think she will be campaigning for him outside the house?

She is a mumu na

A mumu must be a mumu.She haven't figured out why she left..She is campaigning for him becos of the massive support he has,,in case he wins and come out she will gum him.
Local mgbeke gel feeling sexy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
seasy:
This WhiteMoney na character.
Chai.
"The house is so empty, if you call, Emmanuel, everywhere go dey echo, Emma, Emma, Emma........"
grin

We no de Stan rubbish. That guy is on a world of his own. Cruising safely to cash his 90m. Our chairman is going for the cash. He's just way above his contemporaries in that house. Never a dull moment with him

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Lmao, white thanking God and throwing subtle shade in his DS

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
doyin01:
Who do you think will be the 6th,5th,4th,3rd,2nd and winner...emmanuel picks

1..himself

Followed by liquorose

Followed by angel

Followed by cross

Followed by whitemoney

Followed by pere....

Only if he is aware that his own fifth and sixth are even above him outside the house...
Lmao
He will know in retrospect wink wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Give your dirty giveaway to your hungry family members that can’t feed their children. And give the air time to one of your daughters so they won’t have to depend on their yeye boyfriends for airtime. Come on stop being stupid at your age. You really need help angry
mumu na you need help. You don loose guard dey troll with this moniker? I thought you only troll with your labadi moniker cheesy
You think you are deceiving people here but don't know you're deceiving your jobless and hopeless self. Halfwitted Dingbat angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by khatea: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
WM's diary session is top notch! He won't stop spicing it with musics. I'm emotional rn, this guy feels rili grateful and honored being in the show till dis moment

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
WM
Greater things await you
You have made something of your situation.
We love you

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
khatea:
WM's diary session is top notch! He won't stop spicing it with musics. I'm emotional rn, this guy feels rili grateful and honored being in the show till dis moment
Honestly!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by skyangel(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Moezzy1:
I'm voting for Liquor

Please How can I go about the website and mobile site voting

From any browser, go to www.africamagic.tv/bigbrother , register with a phone number, verify with the code sent to your no. Select vote, select Liquorose , use + to add up to 100, click vote.

For other options, download dstv or gotv app, register with your full names as you used in registering your decoder, enter decoder no, register & vote
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Beorn:

I don't know her personally apart from her posts on here, so I don't know if she has changed or not, but I know change is constant and many things can change a person. You'd be surprised that Nairaland changes/influences some people more than Twitter.

On the issue of being a gamer, it's actually the reverse. Whitemoney has been called a gamer and fake from the first week till till now. The anti-Whitemoney gang swore that Pere and co weren't gaming. That they were their real selves while Whitemoney had the manual of the show and was controlling even Biggie. It was later that y'all admitted that Pere was gaming too and came up with the excuse of "let the best gamer wins". So, no, Whitemoney fans has never called Mazi a saint nor said he is not a gamer.

Everyone in that house is not 100% real. All are gaming, but I don't know why one person's game becomes a problem when he's not hurting anyone. Whitemoney was gaming, he didn't stop anyone from gaming, but yet Pere left all the gamers and came for Whitemoney. It's just like Angel accepting she's gaming 2 days ago but yet had issue with Whitemoney gaming.

We don't see Whitemoney as saint, no human is a saint, but just like others defend their faves' flaws, we will do the same. You can't defend Pere's flaws and expect others not to do the same.
The only reason why Whitemoney’s gaming is highlighted like he’s the only person in that house is because he’s winning. Simple as that.
Whitemoney shocked Angel with the way only him effortlessly survived eviction while she and pere were turned to mechanics, that her mouth began rambling non stop.
They all knew that they were gamers in that house, but whitemoney’s gaming only became a problem when it became clear he had no competition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Mazi is basically saying he can run mad if he wins grin you people should not make him loco o, reduce your votes small grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) (6215) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.