Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927835 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) (6266) (6267) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
ultraviolet27:
You were never a Patriot You have been a Marian Since I have been Seeing your comments from the Beginning of this BBN Thread You just want to destabilize Patriots and derail this thread Be warned!! OG Daddy and Three Bear has been more of a Patriots than You even though OG Dey give us Lamba we like am like that I even saw when u replied Someone about being a Marian Earlier on its just that I go back to Search for ur posts and You have never campaigned for Pere Nansense!!!

Don't mind him
Werey dey disguise embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
ThierryJay:

I thought the accusations from you guys were just trolling levels, but men I saw it firsthand in full display last night.

It was cringeworthy, writhing like a snake on the bed moaning: "Oh Pere, please suck my nipple, I want it now... bla bla"

Yuck!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
stroller9795:
How I wish biggy will ask WM, Ogogorose and the 2nd runner up to assemble a toy truck(like pere and Angel) or give them a tedious task on Sunday...to determine the winner of bbnaija shine your eye grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

I am with you on this one grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
See cubana chief priest doing giveaway for whitedonkey fans to vote for him angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yale9:
WMG, keep voting like never before.

By the way, we have 4 days to go. Get your champagnes ready. On Sunday, we feast.

I'm off to twitter! cool

Hope you are representing yourself and your team there by spamming?

We miss your sharing activities here

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
80sjamshophip:
See cubana chief priest doing giveaway for whitedonkey fans to vote for him angry
and what are you still waiting for, you want to lose in all fronts?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
clefstone:
WOW! Pere has Made up the gap. Reports from the field indicates that Pere is enjoying large number of votes from young females. The female votes is expected to flip the result by tomorrow.

Vote Pere
Avoid mentioning the names of rival housemates. It gives them validation

Five star

I love this!

The people's general! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
See your Angel snoring like that truck she was battling with on Monday

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Geezeem:

I love this!

There will be serious dragging and vawulence on this thread on Sunday if your general pull this off and I'm ready to enjoy the show.......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emmanuel opened teeth while sleeping just like dead body,somebody should get him cotton wool before flies enter that mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Geezeem:

I love this!

It's a very tight contest ..
Liquorose leading .

Pere and Whitemonkey battling for two .

Sunday will be interesting ...

This is the first time on the show liquorose has ever lead Whitemonkey .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

Liquorose leading .

So na mouth WMG get, should this be the final result Sunday's trolling will be really epic......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
fitzmayowa:

So na mouth WMG get, should this be the final result Sunday's trolling will be really epic......cheesy grin cheesy
My dear eh .

Cross 5th grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Rose and Emma giving us Aunty and a small boy love....
This thing is one sided abeg..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Though threebear sabi carry rumour for finals, If whitemoney no win this thing, here no go contain all of us o...grin

The trolling no go end even in years to come...it better be one of bear's joke like the one she/he told us Mike and mercy are very close...And mike fans believed..grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

Liquorose leading .

You guys should shut up jor,no be here we dey when all of you dey shout say dem dey vote massively for Yousef for north,at the end of the day Naa F9 .

All I know is that Whitemoney will win ,anything apart from that,I’m not interested

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

My dear eh .

Cross 5th grin

Chineke wey Safarigirl o......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
AdesewaAde:

You guys should shut up jor,no be here we dey when all of you dey shout say dem dey vote massively for Yousef for north,at the end of the day Naa F9 .

All I know is that Whitemoney will win ,anything apart from that,I’m not interested
ignore that dolt

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Payporte:

ignore that dolt

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Chief priest is beginning to act like illiterate, A smarter him should av avoided his audio support this year..Isn't he aware he is one amongst reasons SMS vote was scrapped this season.

Give away on top Decoder voting abii Web vote lipsrsealed

Nonsense and clout...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Emmanuel opened teeth while sleeping just like dead body,somebody should get him cotton wool before flies enter that mouth

Do you know what you look like when you sleep? if only you have 1% of Emmanuel brain and grace your life won't be a messed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Though threebear sabi carry rumour for finals, If whitemoney no win this thing, here no go contain all of us o...grin

The trolling no go end even in years to come...it better be one of bear's joke like the one she/he told us Mike and mercy are very close...And mike fans believed..grin

Some WMG moniker here would have to deactivate their account should Liquorose win on Sunday, I sha hope you don ready with correct peppersoup and chilled bottle of Guinness or Heineken to enjoy the dragging on Sunday.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:
Liquorose is really beating Whitemonkey !

Wow ! grin

Kwa kwa kwa

Same way you reported Yousef topped Cross

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Echoketh:
Gbegirsoup as never and would never be a patriot! She's a useless malarian

Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
unyimecc:

Do you know what you look like when you sleep? if only you have 1% of Emmanuel brain and grace your life won't be a messed.

Honourable off mic......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

Liquorose leading .

Hmmmmmmmmm. Dear Lord keep us till Sunday. Cos somehow somehow and WM doesn’t win this game…….,
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Na today we don dey talk am. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Lmao. Epic would be an understatement. My faves are kuku out. Popcorn and zobo loading.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VillageHustle: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
How you guys get riled up with a fallacy coming from same idîot(s) that didn't see Maria and Yousef evictions is a mystery to me angry

Keep Voting Whitemoney and don't forget to campaign around too cheesy

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Munzy14:

You are looking for Carammel and Damiviolet trouble abi......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Why dont you worry about your disgusting and multicolored gay who keeps getting rejected by women!!!
I'm sure he smells like fermented garlic!
Tueh!
If Angel is a public toilet,then she must smell and taste so good...that's why almost all the guys want her....e pain you?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Despite her saggy boobs and nudity,men still find her sexy and more attractive than her contemporaries...infact,I'm beginning to suspect that the unfortunate guy who said hi to you is obsessed with my public toilet,that's why you're mad!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Btw,she enjoyed herself when cross massaged her gigantic boobs...kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa !!!

Eweeee!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Some WMG moniker here would have to deactivate their account should Liquorose win on Sunday, I sha hope you don ready with correct peppersoup and chilled bottle of Guinness or Heineken to enjoy the dragging on Sunday.......cheesy grin cheesy
Na grill fish I will use...grin one hand on phone going through the trolling, one hand on the fish doing home work...grin

But sha, no trust bear o...

Make e be say na dream o, because hehehehe e go hot....

Preparing most useless fan base award in case if water pass garri on sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) (6266) (6267) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.