Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928172 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6264) (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
You all see how boring this house has been this week. Saga and Nini needs an apology because they carried this show no cap, always gave people something to talk about, but badwagonners said they were 'boring'. Saga, Nini and Queen's media round is even more interesting than the show sef. I hope you enjoy your boring faves. Peace!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Threebear in the mud. The shim shall be disgraced come Sunday as usual.

Always supporting failures, from Maria down to Pere grin

Eweeeeee!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Khloekardash: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Gentlefury:

You're an even more stupid beast than i thought! You're here trying to project mental incapacity on me when you don't even have the requisite mental agility to correctly spell 'you', choosing to sodomize English by spelling it instead as "u", forgetting that this an adult social media platform and not a special needs online help group. It's why you can be easily conditioned to confuse constructive criticism with antagonism.

Like i've been saying here before, Oxygen thieves like you are a damning testimony to the truly shabby state of Nigeria's education sector when you can neither assimilate stuff well nor pass your points across coherently.

Your prehistoric brain didn't click when i was here constantly tackling Whitemoney over his being too extra at times and the Jackie B thing abi? Your mouth wasn't spraying weapons-grade halitosis when i mentioned that i have no real fave this year abi?

Even Pere himself knows he's a work in progress and has apologize for some of his antics, even admitting he was a little bit hasty about his assessment of Whitemoney who isn't perfect as well, so why are you here disgracing your village just he promised you a giveaway if he wins the show? Were you conceived with a congenital form of infectious stupidity?

Seun Justwise Lalasticlala Dominique.. This Person is insulting a Nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haipre: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
You all see how boring this house has been this week. Saga and Nini needs an apology because they carried this show no cap, always gave people something to talk about, but badwagonners said they were 'boring'. Saga, Nini and Queen's media round is even more interesting than the show sef. I hope you enjoy your boring faves. Peace!!

Even if saga and nini were among the last 6.. they would have made the show more boring sef... Just be glued to themselves... Hiding under the duvet...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Are you guys any different from them, huh? The only thing you Pere is winning is that Car. That one self is justfor him to console himself after biggie uselessed him cool
Better go vote for your fat bloated pig

Liquorose dey panel beat am

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:
Mehn liquorose might win this thing o !

Ok na!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
WMG vote ooo.

Don't be carried away from WhiteMoney toptea WhiteMoney topbread here o.

Na over confidence na im kpain 2020 o.

Vote vote vote.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Are you done?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

Better go vote for your fat bloated pig

Liquorose dey panel beat am

Really funny, you should be concerned about the failed General who will be disgraced come Sunday. WM has got the bag on lockdown already cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
creolehunt:

Because you don't like what she is selling bah?

When 3bear posted his bucket of lies for his lapdogs, you didnt call it a lie oo.

No worry, Sunday no too far.

Scondy has always insisted that all Delloite posters on this thread were predicting their results.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
FIGARO00:

The shim does this every time and her/his dumb fans here lap it up everytime.

I don't know if it's to demoralize ppl to stop voting or ginger them I don't know, because the useless approach has never worked.

But shim has to try, I heard she makes money off bbn, feeding on gullible Stans.

Someone that once said youseff topped WhiteMoney, and the week youseff was evicted, he swore that he also topped.

Believing him is the 8th wonder if the world.

The funny thing is: some people you think they know better will be gyrating over those unfounded predictions.
Even the so called neutral.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Haipre:

Even if saga and nini were among the last 6.. they would have made the show more boring sef... Just be glued to themselves... Hiding under the duvet...

Lol... Not true. They were always giving viewers something to talk about... Nini with her liveliness and friendly bants, and Saga with the energy... Nahh, it would have been a lot more interesting to watch. Those guys were the content of this show after Maria got evicted, no cap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
creolehunt:

Because you don't like what she is selling bah?

When 3bear posted his bucket of lies for his lapdogs, you didnt call it a lie oo.

No worry, Sunday no too far.

I ve told 3bear same several times.......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Khloekardash:
[/b]

Seun Justwise Lalasticlala Dominique.. This Person is insulting a Nairalander.

I just got up and decided to insult a Nairalander abi? You didn't see his offensive mention that led to my reaction? Or you and the Senseii character have a mutual pleasure-buddy arrangement and he ran crying to you? Or you're so skilled in the art in online gang-ups that you take leave of your sense of maturity without even asking me why i spoke to him the way i did?

If you won't ask questions to confirm anything before rushing to shout "off with his head" , then please for the sake of your mental health, avoid me, or better still, kiss my back pocket. Hope this was respectful enough for you? smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
prodiG:
Please how do i get my dstv Iuc number?

It's printed on your smatcard. To login with it, you have to use the name or number the decoder is registered in

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Really funny, you should be concerned about the failed General who will be disgraced come Sunday. WM has got the bag on lockdown already cool

Pere can't be disgraced on Sunday, he isn't the one being tipped to win since week 1.

That he is in the finals is even enough proof of his solid game play.

The only thing that can be termed disgrace on Sunday is if WM doesn't win. That is the only unexpected event for Sunday.

No be today we dey watch bbn....doo....rest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beorn:

Scondy has always insisted that all Delloite posters on this thread were predicting their results.

Gracias ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Four names only will still ring a bell, years after this Shine ya eye season:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere
The other housemates will be forgotten after one year.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
scondy:

Pere can't be disgraced on Sunday, he isn't the one being tipped to win since week 1.

That he is in the finals is even enough proof of his solid game play.

The only thing that can be termed disgrace on Sunday is if WM doesn't win. That is the only unexpected event for Sunday.

No be today we dey watch bbn....doo....rest.

The failed general shall be disgraced with a woeful percentage come Sunday. cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
scondy:

Plus you o...plus 3 bear o....none of u have access to results on the go....stop putting yourself on any pedestal.....

I did not say I have result on the go

I sha will not come here to tell you who is second, third, fourth.

All I know is WhiteMoney is first, every other thing like I said, nothing is sure. Keep voting your fave, I no get anything to prove to you or anybody here.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't think any of these housemates would get below 5% come Sunday...for the first time we won't be seeing 1 percenters in the finale

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shasha90: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
WMG hope we are all voting? As it stands now let's have the mindset that mazi is currently last on the poll so we can go harder. Don't take those Ikorodu deloitte serious. It's just a plot to make us feel relaxed and not vote.
#themoneyiswhite

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Are you guys any different from them, huh? The only thing you Pere is winning is that Car. That one self is justfor him to console himself after biggie uselessed him cool

So this car still dey pain you? Cheiii

Your WHITEMONKEY remains a big time failure...deal with it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere

Lol

If I hear say Cross and Angel name no reign, Maria too

You people like controversial characters, next year we will be calling housemates Angel, Maria, Cross, even Emmanuel sef.

Saga will reign more than Nini, but I understand you are a Nini fan, so, you must dash your girl level.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mandorland:
I don't think any of these housemates would get below 5% come Sunday...for the first time we won't be seeing 1 percenters in the finale

LOL

We will see less than 5%
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cross has been thinking for a long time. Hope he is okay o sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere
I'll forget about this one
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere
Even OgogoroRose undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
dominique:

It's printed on your smatcard. To login with it, you have to use the name or number the decoder is registered in

Correct
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Haipre:

Nqh. They always talk. They're far better than Emmarose.

Nini is one funny girl for example. Cranky and funny. The funniest in the house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mandorland:
Hmmm....

Are angel and Emmanuel a joke to you ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
JBoss25:
They’ll/ I’ll forget about this one

Bwahahaha

Kiakawwakwakwakwkakwk grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6264) (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.