Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3926970 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

I thought you said liquorose was leading

He has amnesia...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Geezeem:

Your Juju pass patriots own? undecided
Make we test am see now cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
DOptical:

Let me add that Nini has been doing the same thing in her media round. Protecting Saga. Lol..

She did same for him in the house tho. Watched over him like a hawk after his second strike even when she could have been moody after she got a strike cos of Saga. Protected him against Liquorose when Rose was dragging Saga's ass after she lost the superkomando task hence lashed at Saga for not playing his role well as her dhoh.

Protected Queen when she thought she was being used and bullied by Boma.

Protected Whitemoney from Pere.

Protected Maria from Pere.

Protected Liquorose against Saga.

And so on.

She was a blunt and stand up girl on the show. She's got a whole personality. Not to mention her funny side.
. Na Only u dey Quote and reply ur Self na wa o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
doyin01:

All the millions he has won from tasks in this season,did he do all of them alone??if you want to troll,at least troll with sense...do not say mumu things...

If u want to respond, respond without a pained heart
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
doyin01:

Says a daft dumbo...

JuicyStar:

If u want to respond, respond without a pained heart

Updates you say NO..but trolling and derailing you guys become vocal....

Both of you...be guided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Helloflife:

As a patriot I will drop some pity votes for Whitemoney.
He has been cooking for my fave Pere all these while.
. I Beg of you don't drop any vote for White Money Which kind Reason be that Self?U never Secure your fave U wan go drop for another House mates did White Money Large Fans tell you their Votes Can't Cover Him na over Confidence kill 2020 and As for Him Cooking for Pere Biggie didn't appoint Him as Papa Put.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
ultraviolet27:
. I Beg of you don't drop any vote for White Money Which kind Reason be that Self?U never Secure your fave U wan go drop for another House mates did White Money Large Fans tell you their Votes Can't Cover Him na over Confidence kill 2020 and As for Him Cooking for Pere Biggie didn't appoint Him as Papa Put.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
lrman:

Updates you say NO..but trolling and derailing you guys become vocal....

Both of you...be guided

There's nothing to update.

The only thing everybody should be reminded of, is that WhiteMoney is 4 days from being the most celebrated man in Africa.
Nairaland will be shut down, and many sweet tears will flow.

That's the update. Peace!
*Runs back to twitter
cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
doyin01:

He has amnesia...
Obviously

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ambber:
Pere is now leading, the gap is too wide for the fat Whitemoney to bridge.. we can afford to do charity now for Whitemoney, all patriots drop pity votes for Whitemoney. let's show them we are charitable.. Pere is leading already
. Don't do any Charity Vote Pere is not Secured Yet it is other Fan Base they won't vote for Pere o An Ha how Can u even be Pouring Water into d Ocean? Don't make Over Confidence Place Pere in the 6th Position o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Obviously
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:
Honestly this cow is lucky he got a bunch of bandwagoners .

Very useless lump of flesh .

I wonder how hell even manage that money .

I've never seen a more useless potential winner in the history of Bbnaija .
It is called BBN not Gulder ultimate search,i am not sure if this is still trolling? You are better than this.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
ultraviolet27:
. Na Only u dey Quote and reply ur Self na wa o

I had to expatiate on it cool

To puncture more on the fact that Nini had an enormous personality on the show.

Reminds me of how everywhere went back to its default chirping cranky mode after she returned from the white room. She was always hyper grin
Then add her usual bluntness & stand up traits.

Also her seamless natural acting and switching into any character effortlessly. Laughed so hard when she imitated Angel & Queen during the "munch it" task cheesy Very funny girl.. She was always bringing out Liquorose's lively side. They were a very funny combo in that particular task grin

I don't know why Liquorose fans didn't vote her. Whitemoney voted a lot for Saskay just because she was mimicking Whitemoney in the week she was up for an eviction but Liquorose fans couldn't vote for Nini who was close to her, hyped her a lot, defended her and always brought out her funny side. That fanbase annoy the heck out of me.

Anyway, imagine if Nini had added flirting to her game?

With her beauty & lovely skin (even her super hair), fashion sense, she would have run away with the show grin Almost all the guyz liked her already sef, she didn't even need to try much.. She had Nengi's potential tbh. She had an impact regardless.

My beautiful petite baby

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yale9:

There's nothing to update.

The only thing everybody should be reminded of, is that WhiteMoney is 4 days from being the most celebrated man in Africa.
Nairaland will be shut down, and many sweet tears will flow.

That's the update. Peace!
*Runs back to twitter [
cool

The thread was created for "everyone " ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=doyin01 post=106289135][/quote].

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lool Cross dey vex say pere go cover his nose join with the blindfold cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Wanyiagu post=106288844][/quote]

You are quoting yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Whitemoney is the most entertaining housemate in BBN history, in all other episodes, by now, everywhere would have been like a grave yard but here we are, can't stop watching.
Anything whitemoney does is news and just like airtel data advert, anybody that comes close to him becomes visible. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Which Jackie....Jackie wey dey with Michael already ...

Lool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Are you minding Threebear, that one is as unstable as the Nigerian naira.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Last round of the airtel task.

Each family will pick a representative who will in turn pick from a box the name of a fellow housemate and act out the housemate. His team members will have to guess who he is acting out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
safarigirl:

Nobody is catching WhiteMoney on that poll

GGB dancer wey never even secure her second place, how she wan take displace WhiteMoney?

I have said it before, the only sure spot is 1st place, every other position is up for grabs
Whitemonkey is not God, e go shock u when Pere or Ogogorose take that 90M
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Just say you want to open her yansh and stop playing games. Hypocrite doing BBN giveaway when people are dying of hunger in your family. At your age you are yet to receive sense abi? You will receive that sense by fire, by force angry
please what is your purpose on this thread except vayolenz?
Do you even have a fave?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
doyin01:

Says a daft dumbo...

I love you too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:
Honestly this cow is lucky he got a bunch of bandwagoners .

Very useless lump of flesh .

I wonder how hell even manage that money .

I've never seen a more useless potential winner in the history of Bbnaija .
but u said rose is leading

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Geezeem:

Don't mind him
Werey dey disguise embarassed
You dey mad grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
JuicyStar:

I love you too
Vote for whitemoney if you love me

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
ultraviolet27:
. Don't do any Charity Vote Pere is not Secured Yet it is other Fan Base they won't vote for Pere o An Ha how Can u even be Pouring Water into d Ocean? Don't make Over Confidence Place Pere in the 6th Position o
stop answering them, they're wmg in disguise na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ambber:
Pere is now leading, the gap is too wide for the fat Whitemoney to bridge.. we can afford to do charity now for Whitemoney, all patriots drop pity votes for Whitemoney. let's show them we are charitable.. Pere is leading already
He's not leading o, he dey carry last from my source, let's punish him with more votes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
How many times was Pere actually nominated for eviction this season?

@ThreeBear, you said he was the most nominated in BBN history, but how many times was he nominated by housemates for eviction?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.